Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

*whichever lovely snarker suggested Indian matchmaker, thank you!* While watching all I could think was what would the date think when they were matched with Some Meat? Good times not. Ready to watch wig wig out at peoples tweet, my guilty pleasure.

Edited by Angry Moldovan
Very bad grammer
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Question about Indian Matchmaking ...is it entirely subtitled? I watched the first few minutes.

Rose is really annoying on this show and I see Tom’s garish sister is making an appearance...

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

🚨Jewish Mother Martyr Alert

Was feeling poorly all day long 🚽but dragged my ass the 35 feet from my bedroom to the couch because the snark must go on. Snark waits for no man.

We are happy you are here!!!! Your absence would have been a dealt blow...

• Love 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Was feeling poorly all day long 🚽but dragged my ass the 35 feet from my bedroom to the couch because the snark must go on. Snark waits for no man.

Feel better Aunty, try to avoid looking at Egg, he will make you feel worse

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Question about Indian Matchmaking ...is it entirely subtitled? I watched the first few minutes.

Rose is really annoying on this show and I see Tom’s garish sister is making an appearance...

Mostly in English, it’s fascinating 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Plenty of English speaking singles in the US on this show hoping to find a soul mate. You’ll love it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, kacesq said:

I think Indian Matchmaking has quite a bit of subtitling. people switch from Hindi to English quite a bit, especially in the India segments. I watched a show on Netflix (Little Things), an Indian show, and I thought I was losing my mind because the couple kept switching from Hindi to English and I couldn't figure out why I was losing the thread of their conversations! (Cute show, by the way, I loved it)

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Or woman.....I feel your pain, was really low last night - get well!

• Love 3

Shit, I always forget this is on before TOW. I needed some Kenny and Armando cleansing after just watching the shit show known as HEA. All that show is becoming  is fighting and with the way the world is now, not sure I can take the added negativity. Even with the high quality snark here. 

Edited by DanaMB
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

All Staph does is whine and talk about her illness and fake being bi. Well I say bi gurl!

Illness? Did you say she has an illness? Where have I been?

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1