Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ed is filled with rage, which he is trying to hide behind his "I'm a nice guy, so good natured!" facade. We see you, Ed. You are fooling no one. 

Right? He is shit talking Tim for not sleeping with a woman he wasn't interested in. He has a very warped sense of what it means to be a nice guy.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

She said she bought it. No mention of the mom. 

Wow. Who knew showing your tits on YouTube was so financially rewarding? 

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

It’s so cringey watching Ash trying to be witty and falling flat

He never, EVER lands a quip. Ever. It really is cringetastic.

• Love 9
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Right? He is shit talking Tim for not sleeping with a woman he wasn't interested in. He has a very warped sense of what it means to be a nice guy.

I’d rather be stuck in an elevator with fatman Coltee, that’s how repulsive I find the egg man

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

I am still trying to figure out what she is going for with her look, she’s absurd

Her tattoos remind me of a children’s coloring book. She’s got the Little Mermaid on one arm and a troll on the other. Back when they showed her at the boob casting class, she had a map on her torso 

• Love 4

That litter box runs about $500-$600. I looked into it a little while ago since the disrespectful little four-footed tenant who lives in my house has the most rancid atomic poops that he refuses to cover. I refuse to pay that much. And by the looks of David’s, it’s too big to fit in my house anyway.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

That litter box runs about $500-$600. I looked into it a little while ago since the disrespectful little four-footed tenant who lives in my house has the most rancid atomic poops that he refuses to cover. I refuse to pay that much. And by the looks of David’s, it’s too big to fit in my house anyway.

My cousin's daughter plans to toilet-train her new kittens. Good luck.

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Right? That thing was huge! Does it make a noise while it does its magic? I would laugh and laugh if his cat shunned it. You know how cats are. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I can’t decide who is more humorless, David or Ash? 

I vote David. He doesn’t even try to laugh at himself. Ash has tried, albeit poorly.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3