Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

In addition, they just dropped $100+ easily on the best of the best from every food truck, plus the $1000 or more for the travel.  

right? Instead of visiting they should have sent a check. its all mama wants anyway.

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

"Mr. Trump, I'm coming to see you"

Mychul was so lit up when he said that, positively beaming!

I remember when he had passion in his eyes, now he has shark eyes

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I keep waiting for Angela to get fed up with the conversation about babies and storm off screaming "I'm done!"

If having a child was that important to Mah-kul he would have not pursued Angela, what about Mother Mah-kul being pissed at her son for fishing for women in the US and especially for fishing for older women.  Why is it only Angela's problem?  I do not buy any of the family's push back about the wedding, they know a cash cow when they see one, if Mah-kul was dating a local girl there would not be any shot of his family reaping the benefits, this way they have a chance of getting money sent to them.

Sex education is severely lacking in Africa. I doubt Mykuhl was aware that at some point women can no longer get pregnant.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 3

I'd cut it with his mom and sisters.  Aren't they getting assistance? The church? The church is on its own when there's two little babies to support.  Btw, Kalani and hubby finances are none of mom and her coven's members business. 

Edited by Wollstonecraft
  • Love 17

Hello fellow snarkers......late but here.  Nevertheless, had my TV on watching how Azuelo's mother is requesting the money...pitiful.  Larissa with demands and thinking that everyone owes her.  Angie and Michael's baby problem.   And of course, Paul's laziness and inability to find a job.  Tania trying to make a good impression on the in-laws so that they don't know that she is a bitch.  Lizzy and Andrei, as always making everyone's life miserable.  Love how her family disrupts all family events.        And now...............Colte!!!

• Love 9
32 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tonight I’m going to have nightmares about my mother’s douche bag. The one she used to hang up on the shower rail.

My mom use to have one of those up in the linen closet.  After I read the book Sybil, I get the chills just thinking of it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

right? Instead of visiting they should have sent a check. its all mama wants anyway.

I genuinely felt bad for Asuelu. To grow up with that sort of conditional love would be such a mind fuck.

• Love 11
16 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I predict they’ll get married, Angela will return to the US and Michael will stay in Nigeria and get a local girl pregnant. Win win. 

I am sure they will do whatever they need to do, to offer some kind of cliffhanger with the hopes of the money from another season.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I love how Pole tells Karine that he is busy networking and meeting people to help him get a job!  When do you have to network to get a job at a fast food place or Walmart?  Pole does not have marketable skills that are network worthy, why is he so resistant to just getting a job that will help feed his child?

Watching Coltee's acting can be described as "my emotions ran the gamut from A to B."

• LOL 4
  • Love 11