Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Tonight I’m going to have nightmares about my mother’s douche bag. The one she used to hang up on the shower rail.

My mother and I never had that discussion about that "not so fresh" feeling.

• LOL 6
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

It’s a reference to Eyebags aka Eric and Lieda who bought his family one cheesesteak to share when they were in Philly

YES! I'll never forget that. What a cheap mofo.

Libby you are fucking killing me. "We're not getting married". YOU ARE ALREADY MARRIED YOU DUMB SLAG

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

My mother and I never had that discussion about that "not so fresh" feeling.

Neither did we. She broached the subject but I saw she was so uncomfortable so I told her I knew everything. She was relieved. Thing was, I didn’t know anything about anything.

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
Just now, Toodleoo said:

Y'all I just got notification that the little airfryer I ordered has shipped.  Whoooo

Congratulations. You’re about to meet the love of your life who flew halfway across the world just to be with you.

• LOL 18
7 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I loved dressing up my babies, they were always so cute.

When my nieces were little and I was babysitting. Every diaper change became costume change. They used coloured cloth diapers and I had to match their outfits to the diaper colour. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

9 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Well, back in the 80s people brought Massengil Medicated Disposable Douches to the beach so......

Tonight I’m going to have nightmares about my mother’s douche bag. The one she used to hang up on the shower rail.

Lots of douches tonight! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys I found an orange cat in the street and picked her up and tried to bring her home but she nipped me so I didn't....I don't think our sweet pea would be pleased. 

image.jpg

Our rescue cat we got three weeks ago is a dream.  He's sitting next to me right now.  He's fit into the family seemlessly, couldn't be happier.  We found him three weeks ago, injured and on the verge of death.  He's a miracle cat.   We named him Joe, after Joe Walsh.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

They are so rude.  

I'd tell them to never ask that again. Go earn it or something.  Your dimwitted son has a naggy wife and two squawlers to support.  I loathe his greedy mother and sister.

Edited by Wollstonecraft
  • Love 8
16 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Does Karineeeeeee even have a return ticket to Brazil?? Seems sort of unlikely.  But... why's she now so concerned about Pole taking care of her and the baby?  She seemed fine with his deadbeatness before.

And now.... Asuelu.... SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm about to have to get some wine and some kind of food!

I kept it to cookies and milk....

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

His family and friends seem wonderful. He really is the outlier asshole.

It happens.

Unlike his wife’s family who are universally obnoxious.  Statistically speaking of course.  No known outliers.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
11 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Food trucks are everywhere.

Some places don't really have a food truck culture. Boston doesn't. There are a few about but its not a thing here. 

10 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I’m so conflicted about the whole “sending money back home to the fam” issue.  It really is the expectation in a great many cultures.  At a certain point, how upset can the Americans justifiably be?  Then there’s the whole “when in Rome.”  Eh, I don’t know.  Like I said . . . conflicted. 

The "sending money back home to the fam" thing is used by this show solely to paint foreign people, especially from developing countries, as greedy, money grubbing goldbrickers who refuse to work. That's my issue with it. Its so transparently xenophobic and insulting.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Can Syngin talk without making that rowing motion with his hands?    My guess is that he can't.     He came to South Africa to see his family, and get drunk, not hang out with Tania.  The younger sister doesn't believe a thing Tania is saying, and Mom doesn't either.

I think seeing Big Ed isn't as important as never seeing Pole, the Running Gator again.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Fucking TLC.  I dont want to see pedo-Ed and his mother on pillow talk

It's now the rotating seat for Incels and their mothers.  First Colt & Debs, then the Family Chantel, and now the worst - Ed and his mother.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10