Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I like Erica. People make fun of her look and she takes it all in good spirits 

I like her too, she’s sassy and genuine but her fashion taste isn’t my cup of tea but she rocks it

1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

I wonder when this series is over, it just rehashes the same ideas week after week.  

They have no fresh meat because of Covid, so we are destined to see more of this shite

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

But David doesn't LOOK 60!  

I guess he thinks a black wig will draw attention away from his saggy skin and all the liver spots on his face. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I like her too, she’s sassy and genuine but her fashion taste isn’t my cup of tea but she rocks it

Oh yea that look is not for me but if it makes her happy then great. I actually have a friend who still dresses exactly like that and she is 40. I find it a bit odd but whatever floats your boat!

• Love 4

I think David the wig has bad fitting dentures too. Unlike Debs he remembers to put them in

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

I wonder if Kenneth is going to propose tonight?

I think all our dark dead hearts are looking forward to it

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Too bad Darcey and Stacey aren't more charming.

If she says one more time I’m ready to open my heart again, I am going to scream.  That would be a good drinking game.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Can't forget "the look", when Elizabeth's singing while sister Georgianna plays the piano!

You all are making me want to watch it again. It’s been awhile for me. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

If she says one more time I’m ready to open my heart again, I am going to scream.  That would be a good drinking game.  

I need to get more alcohol in. Also the only people egg gets mad at  are the men ie David poor and Timbrows 

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Next week: “Have you seen my girlfriend’s vagina?”

When TLC first announced this show, I really did vow to not watch it- and I sincerely meant it then.  I just need everyone to know that.

Will you watch the boobie twins?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wait. Aren’t those the daughters who said they will never be seeing Kenneth again?

Yes.  Major crying scenes, and here they are less than a week later!

• Love 4
Just now, Doublemint said:

Where is Armando's daughter?   Didn't Kenneth say he's been there for a few weeks?   There showing the wrong daughters..

Less than a week, and he’s going back to get Hannah next week (I think?)

• Love 4