Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Ed is the only person who treats this show like the fucking farce it is.  He laughs good-naturedly at the (justifiable) burns and keeps it moving.  He knows he’s a doofus to some extent and he’s raking in that money.  I can almost respect that.

Tom, on the other hand, truly believes that he is here to “set the record straight” and insult people on Twitter.  I also thought it was pretty rich that someone who literally called a grown woman fat on national television has the audacity to criticize someone on Twitter for insulting him.  Root around in that pocketbook and find your mirror, Tom. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Noooo Tom - you are no Colin Firth (the ultimate Mr. Darcy).  Just sayin.

Sometimes I fast forward p and p to the pond scene, and his face when he sees Elizabeth....swoon. Also Tomcat you’re a chav, end of.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Sometimes I fast forward p and p to the pond scene, and his face when he sees Elizabeth....swoon. Also Tomcat you’re a chav, end of.

I’m fond of the fencing scene when he mutters he needs to get control of himself. Swoon.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am just fascinated by David's furnishings. What an ugly collection of junk. 

It’s like he inherited it from an elderly relative and kept it.

• LOL 2
Just now, Straycat80 said:

I know everyone finds Ed the most repulsive but my number one perv to hate is Da  Vid. He’s so defensive,  no sense of humor, and he’s an ass. 

It’s close, kind of like a personality test. Who do you hate more and we will give you your Briggs initials

• LOL 1
  • Love 4