Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Our rescue cat we got three weeks ago is a dream.  He's sitting next to me right now.  He's fit into the family seemlessly, couldn't be happier.  We found him three weeks ago, injured and on the verge of death.  He's a miracle cat.

I put orange beauty down and a lady told me to,leave her alone and that she lives in the hood. She was a sweet nervous little thing Edit, I mean put her down as in physically put her down on the sidewalk  not put the kitty to,sleep.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 7

Yeah, Mother Syngin, I’m not a fan of Tania’s, but it’s not too much for her to expect that her husband will work and won’t get shitfaced four nights a week.  That’s not a “free spirit.”  That’s an irresponsible manchild.

That being said, Tania is being WAAAAY too honest with her mother-in-law.  Her first loyalty will be to her son each and every time. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Useful 1
  • Love 21
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tania is going to be worried every single night if her married life. Syngin is a nice guy, but he’s a drunk. And they bonded over drinking, so what did she expect? Now she wants him to be different than he is.

Not her problem!!!

• Love 2

Tania has totally forgotten her social justice warrior issues that were so important in Costa Rica, now that she's in South Africa.  She has no concerns about being in an oppressive land of cis white males.  She just wants to be June Cleaver.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tania is going to be worried every single night if her married life. Syngin is a nice guy, but he’s a drunk. And they bonded over drinking, so what did she expect? Now she wants him to be different than he is.

Much like our other favorite Murican+SouthAfrican couple.  Bleh.

• Love 3

Tania, for us to believe that you have a really BAD ankle injury, you're gonna have to USE that crutch, not just tote it around like a prop.  Otherwise, you need to have graduated to a cane by now.  And you partied like that when you were 21????  You partied like that LAST FRIGGIN' WEEK YOU LIAR!

Gawd, don't give Grangela CAKE for cryin' out loud!!  Have sex? And then babies? Really? What planet are y'all on?

Gotta hand it to her, at LEAST she'll telling them the truth.

• Love 18
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I need to lose a  quarantine 8 lbs but now I am eating chips looking at Ange

I wanna drop my Covid 5, plus my Mirena 20. But I don’t think it’s safe to go back to  Orangetheory. I don’t care what they say!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Michael please, if you wanted all the traditions and a baby you should not be marrying Angela.  You should have found a younger woman if the green card was the main prize, or just married a Nigerian woman.

• Love 10

I'm sick of "totin'" a baby statements.   There is no way Grangela will ever get pregnant, and she should just admit it.    By the way Angie, a second wife, and coming to the U.S. isn't happening.   The lady in the animal print is going to start chucking cakes at Grangela, and I hope she has good aim.   

• LOL 4
  • Love 11