Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Vandy10 said:

I’m sure we would have already heard on social media if Druscilla got hit by a car or seriously injured, but I cannot imagine any other reason Jihoon would be sobbing like that.

I'm thinking she might have fallen down or something like that.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I only like Jihoon dad. That’s it 

Me too. And Father Andrei. I really hope we don’t have to fight over him like we did with Zied. You drew so mash blood, bebe.

Mother Deaven is obnoxious. And she looks like a low-rent Patti D’Arbanville.

• LOL 6
  • Love 10
Just now, Vandy10 said:

I’m sure we would have already heard on social media if Druscilla got hit by a car or seriously injured, but I cannot imagine any other reason Jihoon would be sobbing like that.

Right. Unless this happened months ago and they were just waiting 12 weeks to file a missing report so as not to spoil the show...🙄

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
Just now, goofygirl said:

That little brat can run can't she?  Wonder where Mom and Granny are when she does that at home??

See...when I told my son to stop...he....stopped. So maybe Jihoon is a compete fuck up...ok, he IS a complete fuck up, but Drascilla didn’t listen to Mom or Nana either. 

• Love 14

Well, dear snarkers, I am tapping out, I cannot bear Pillow Talk, especially without Robert and Annie and with Shrieking Molly and Caterwauling Karen or whatever her name is. 

Everyone take care of yourselves! Wear your mask! Stay safe! See you next week! 

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

That rude way she jabbed her finger at Jihoon “you need to step up” was so utterly karen. 

Geez, am I the only one that hates this new meaning for Karen?   People carefully pick that name for their daughter and now it's a put-down.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Geez, am I the only one that hates this new meaning for Karen?   People carefully pick that name for their daughter and now it's a put-down.

I hate it too!

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

My mom's name was Karen and she was an anti-Karen!

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

A derivitave of my name's become a put down, too, but I don't mind it. It's also synonymous with a famous horror movie. I'm kinda wearing it proudly at this point. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Jihoon looked positively suicidal throughout this episode. He looks trapped and ready to gnaw off his arm to get away from the entire crew. Next week doesn’t look any better and Deavan is sitting next to him looking joyless and trapped while Jihoon sobs. I wonder if Jihoon is behaving the way he does to drive Deavan away? Damn they are depressing to watch.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Colte Gal said:

Jihoon looked positively suicidal throughout this episode. He looks trapped and ready to gnaw off his arm to get away from the entire crew. Next week doesn’t look any better and Deavan is sitting next to him looking joyless and trapped while Jihoon sobs. I wonder if Jihoon is behaving the way he does to drive Deavan away? Damn they are depressing to watch.

Between him, Cheesestick and Sumit: What a bunch sad sack men!

Hey Brittney:  moot point....you are MARRIED!

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Same! Some of the most beautiful looking men I’ve encountered in my life were in Middle Eastern countries. Pity we can’t see any of them on this show. 

Yes this Muslim man I  follow on twitter. He & his family are all insanely fairy-tale good looking.

• Love 1