Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

When I visited Egypt a number of years ago, there was a mosque that allowed tourists.  

And if you notice, the camera didn’t follow Brittany to where the women were praying.  

True. I visited mosques in a few countries in the Middle East. You can go in, but there were areas where photos weren’t allowed. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Young people have no idea what people endured during the 70’s, 80’s and even the 90’s.  

And now after 30 years of surviving with AIDS some maskless asshole isnt going to kill me with covid.

• Useful 2
  • Love 22

"I have a pressure." - Jihoon

And if he doesn't meet expectations, he will have a trauma!

I don't like to look at Cheesestick. As my friend just texted, "He really has a terrible head."

Edited by Mercolleen
incoming text
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7

Why do these people feel the need to tell parents about infidelities?  These things should be between the couple.  If they want to be together the parents knowing and hating him will ruin it.  She said her Dad needs to know?  Why?

• Love 20

Why does this yahoo have to tell everyone he cheated? They weren’t married...shouldn’t that be between him and whatever her name is?  I don’t get it!

And if she can’t get over it, move on. Again, you aren’t married, breaking up should be pretty simple!

• Love 12

It looks like what they call a corporate apartment where I live, where they have everything furnished down to towels, dishes, and everything but the clothes you bring.   However, at the price they charge for those places, Jihoon and Deavan's money won't last long.  

• Love 2
Just now, Zombness said:

I have to give credit to Cheesestick....he speaks Spanish very well.  Armando also speaks English very well too.!

Cheesestick follows his good Spanish with, "I just killed me and her father's relationship."

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, god. Here we go. Why oh why does everyone have to abase themselves and beg for absolution? Why did Mylisa even tell her parents the whole dirty story? Why are they dragging Cheesestick's humiliation out? 

Sharpe reviewing applications

These two might work if we really play the cheating angle

TLC- ok we are desperate for programming

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

I have to give credit to Cheesestick....he speaks Spanish very well.  Armando also speaks English very well too.!

Now if we could only get Angela to download Babel so she could learn some English!

• LOL 10
  • Love 2