Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So did anyone flounce out of a restaurant this week? Or take it outside with a relative?

Can't flounce out of a restaurant, we're still in phase two. I suppose I could flounce out of a patio but its not the same. 

• LOL 8
Just now, mmecorday said:

Hello, all! I had baked spaghetti tonight that was loaded with carbs and cheese and I'm a little sleepy, but ready to snark!

I had a giant salad with turkey, cheese, bacon and avocado. Followed by a small but serviceable piece of chocolate cake, baked by my own porcelain skinned hands.  I feel properly snark-fueled. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Can't flounce out of a restaurant, we're still in phase two. I suppose I could flounce out of a patio but its not the same. 

We went to a restaurant that had rooftop dining so I can do a dramatic run down the stairs! After I yell “I’m done!” Of course....cause I was raised right.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

Yes Libby, mediate. You stick your nose in everything anyway so this is par for the course. 

God I hope TLC brings us different couples next season. So tired of all of these idiots.  Great now here’s Grangela to act like she deserves near constant worship from Mykull.

• Love 13
Just now, LookABird said:

There are times I wish I were married but listening to these two argue is not one of them.

I'm married, and this does not seem like a normal situation.  Strange country, hard headed husband, insane, pushy in-laws, and marinate with booze.

• Love 5