Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

29 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

only they were punking her by making her wash in the toilet. This scene is, well, respectful and not insulting. I am gobsmacked. 

Yes, I was correcting his egregious mistake. He said "the love between Armando and I" and I died a little inside. 

Well respectful except for Brittany... 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I don't get why Yazan is giving Brittny 3 days to decide to change her religion.

That's a big decision. You don't change your religion like you change your undies.

I’m thinking it is more about three days to get married.   Hope she mentions hubby soon.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I don't get why Yazan is giving Brittny 3 days to decide to change her religion.

That's a big decision. You don't change your religion like you change your undies.

No, but she’s supposed to have been thinking about it for a long while now (except that she changed the subject every time he brought it up). 

• Love 7

Kitty Cheesestick is such a good cat for traveling all that way via plane and actually using the litter box. Most cats would be freaked out and hiding underneath something and peeing all over the place.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

I’m thinking it is more about three days to get married.   Hope she mentions hubby soon.  

Funny you should mention it but I was watching this show called Remy and he went with a girl who suggested they have sex. He was being respectful and she mentioned about some dude that will temporarily "marry" them so they can have sex.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

You know you’re in the Middle East when every restaurant table has a box of tissues for use as napkins. 😄 

It’s one of those regional idiosyncrasies that stick with you.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Funny you should mention it but I was watching this show called Remy and he went with a girl who suggested they have sex. He was being respectful and she mentioned about some dude that will temporarily "marry" them so they can have sex.

I think that's what Aladdin and Crazy Chick did. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Oh, I watched the first season, I remember that! I haven't watched season 2 yet. I don't know if I like Ramy very much. 

• Love 1

He finally figured out she has zero intent to convert.  

eta and isn’t in a rush to marry either.   But he is stuck.  He could fool around with her when she was a tourist, but not now that she is his fiancé.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 7

"Why am I here?"  Girl you know it's to whip your wig around and try to get a 2-bit acting or modeling job.  Just open up an OnlyFans account and you don't even have to pretend to act!

• LOL 6
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Brittany’s weird combination of vacuous idiocy and smug arrogance really chaps my butt. There is NO way she didn’t know that Yazan’s future wife has to be Muslim. 

I mean, I swear like a sailor, but for someone planning to marry a muslim, she's very vulgar. I'm puzzled as to why he would put up with that, and the alcohol.

• Love 11

I have a thing for dark complected, dark eyed, Middle Eastern men (my tall, blond, British, Ryan Phillippe lookalike husband was a complete anomaly in my life) but I'm not finding Yazan attractive at ALL. His dad, on the other hand... He's at least got that almost-silver fox thing happening.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, I watched the first season, I remember that! I haven't watched season 2 yet. I don't know if I like Ramy very much. 

Yeah, you won't like him much by the end of season 2.

1 minute ago, Zombness said:

How can she change religion in 3 days specially to Islam?   That is ridiculous.....

You can do it like right now. All she has to do is say she embraces Islam or something to that effect 3 times. Poof you are Muslim. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I don’t get why Brittney would want to move to Jordan, change her religion and be subservient to a man the rest of her life?   As a friend of mine would say, “he must have a golden one”

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
Just now, peaceknit said:

I mean, I swear like a sailor, but for someone planning to marry a muslim, she's very vulgar. I'm puzzled as to why he would put up with that, and the alcohol.

Yazoo is a shady one, I think he’s Muslim in name only

• Love 6
1 minute ago, peaceknit said:

He has already bragged about the hot American who is giving it all up to marry him.  

• Love 8

I can kinda see telling your parents if you’re living there and they’ve seen you crying or being angry and they ask whats wrong. The only drawback is your friends and family holding a grudge if you go back with him, which I know I would. 
On another note, Cheesedick sounds less dumb when he speaks Spanish. 

Any creative folks want to come up with a bingo card with all the catchphrases, malaprops and grammar mistakes on this show? Game wouldn’t last very long though. 

• LOL 3
Just now, Zombness said:

How can she change religion in 3 days specially to Islam?   That is ridiculous.....

All you have to do to become a Muslim is say one sentence in Arabic.  

"All that a person has to do is to say a sentence called the Testimony of Faith (Shahada), which is pronounced as:

I testify “La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammad rasoolu Allah.”

These Arabic words mean, “There is no true god (deity) but God (Allah), and Muhammad is the Messenger (Prophet) of God.”  Once a person says the Testimony of Faith (Shahada) with conviction and understanding its meaning, then he/she has become a Muslim."

Courtesy of Professor Google. Obviously study, prayer, instruction and contemplation are encouraged. But to become Muslim, all you need to do is speak the Testimony of Faith sincerely.  

• Useful 5
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

When Yazan’s mother finds out about Brittney’s husband, all hell will break loose. I’m so looking forward to that.

What is the Middle Eastern equivalent of a chancla?

• LOL 8
  • Love 1