Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Cheating on Melyza is going to be brought up in every fight, every time Cheesy messes up, every time her parents think he’s done something wrong. That’s your future, Cheesy. Embrace it.

Cheese dick will be forever picking up dog poop and emptying the cat litter. Haha

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Drascilla has behaved for as long as she was able, hasn’t she?  Several adults screaming at her to stop and chasing after her, and even though it’s dark and she doesn’t know the area, off she runs.

*And for the record, I spent the past 28 years working with preschool children.  When I say “stop”, they know I mean it.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Uh oh, coming up, Dracilla makes a break for it, will they catch her before she makes it to the airport. 

I thought they were running after Jihoon’s dog who was smart enough to head to the border, even if that means North Korea.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
Just now, LucyEth said:

Cheestick has to stand on the corner with sign hanging off his neck saying “I cheated on Melyza”.  Maybe that will satisfy everyone.

Or, he can go full on Henry II after the stabbing of Thomas Beckett and be whipped by monks, then lay flat on the cold stone floor of the nearest church or cathedral in penance. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
Just now, Mrs. Landingham said:

Or, he can go full on Henry II after the stabbing of Thomas Beckett and be whipped by monks, then lay flat on the cold stone floor of the nearest church or cathedral in penance. 

At least that would be entertaining 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
Just now, Mrs. Landingham said:

That might be enough for Myliza, for now. But not for the dog.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Who will rid me of this meddlesome cheesestick?!

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Well I give cheesy credit for speaking the language, he isn't a complete idiot

And he at least tries to pronounce the word authentically as “Coe-LOOM-bee-yah” and not “Cah-LUM-bee-yah” like the other Tim. 

• Love 3
Just now, Squee Bastard said:

I do not find Brittany the least bit attractive.

The braces don’t do it for you?! What kind of octogenarian South Florida sugardaddy are you, anyway?

• LOL 14
  • Love 2