Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Emmeline said:

I was digging in the yard all day and I can barely move.  It’s time for a cocktail and some Mindless Entertainment.  So happy to be with you all tonight.  God know it’s been a rough week for everyone.

I bought a platform frame for my queen size bed and it wasn't as easy as I thought it would to get the old frame out. My aching back....but my bed is so nice and high! 

• Love 4
Just now, LennieBriscoe said:

Mes amis! Time for the Quarantine Tell-All!

I don't know about Darcy's long straight hair. 

personally, the texture isn't the problem; it's the color. too bright for her skin tone

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

whoa! yolanda was on a ventilator?

you know, my mom swears she dealt with covid back in december. it was a milder case but it was a sort of flu that she had *never* experienced before. it completed knocked her on her back for weeks. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Is Darcey trying to look like Britney Spears in the video for "Toxic" on purpose?

I thought the same thing! Worked for Brittney. Darcey, not so much. 

Yolanda’s voice and grammar makes her sound so stupid. Oh wait, she is so stupid. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
(edited)

So basically I only like Rose and Erika, and can tolerate Darcey and Avery. All the rest annoy me.

Edited by kacesq
Forgot about Erika.
  • Love 5
Just now, cyberfruit said:

you know, my mom swears she dealt with covid back in december. it was a milder case but it was a sort of flu that she had *never* experienced before. it completed knocked her on her back for weeks. 

Same here, I had a fever of over 102 for 3 days, the most awful flu in February. I had to use 2 inhalers and missed a week of work. I was sure I had Covid but just got the antibody test and it was negative. 

• Love 5
Just now, cyberfruit said:

I swear I had it in January. Had every symptom they list. It was horrific. 

Just now, Doublemint said:

I'm ready for this - first my new house burned and Tuesday I had to put my almost 14 yr old standard poodle down.

Oh noooo!  I am so sorry. 

• Love 2
Just now, Doublemint said:

I'm ready for this - first my new house burned and Tuesday I had to put my almost 14 yr old standard poodle down.

Oh no!!!! That’s so much to bear! I’m very sorry.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

That’s a horrible color, Darcey.

Are you talking about her skin, her wig or her dress? 

I’ve seen her in that poo brown sparkly dress at least three times. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

So sorry about all this and especially your recent news about your dog. Standard poodles are great. It’s so hard to lose a fur member of the family. Hugs. I hope this show takes your mind off of it for a bit. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, cyberfruit said:

I am fairly certain I had a mild case of it in California last February.  Horrible flu that lasted three weeks.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Sorry, @Doublemint. Putting your dog down is such a tough decision. Did the same in January and it broke my heart but it was the right thing to do. 

• Love 4