Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Lana’s answer: “No thanks, I’d rather shit in my hand then clap.”

Oh cripes, she said yes. David, you gigantic old fool, this means nothing. 

I see more nephew hockey games in the future the next time David comes to visit. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

"Will you marry me"?    She'll take the ring and run - but it's not a diamond!

She’s thinking oh yeah I fleeced the fool, but wig gets the last laugh because the ring is a cheap Cz. Hahaha mmmmmmmmmmmm mmm

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Speaking of eggs.  James Patterson wrote in his book:

“His penis in particular. One of his accusers is quoted in the book describing it as “very tiny.” Another told police that he “has some sort of birth defect — on his thing.” She went on: “It’s like a teardrop. Like a drop of water. It’s really fat at the bottom and skinny at the top.” Another called it “egg-shaped.”

• LOL 4
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Lana is hoping that either David has tons of money, or he runs up a huge tab on the site and won't talk to her any more.

Third option:  He falls out of the plane.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Speaking of eggs.  James Patterson wrote one his book:

“His penis in particular. One of his accusers is quoted in the book describing it as “very tiny.” Another told police that he “has some sort of birth defect — on his thing.” She went on: “It’s like a teardrop. Like a drop of water. It’s really fat at the bottom and skinny at the top.” Another called it “egg-shaped.”

OMG, I'm trying to brace myself to watch this.  I don't know if I can 

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

Don’t worry  Varya, Geoffrey will console himself with Mary while you’re gone. 

Yes he will!  She is waiting at home with the real diamond ring, not the CZ one he had made for Varya.

51 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Good night everyone. Keep safe, in every way. My heart is with all my peeps in Minneapolis and elsewhere. 

Thank you and good night.  I am in a suburb of Minneapolis and it. Is. Nuts.  We have a curfew, people are being asked to not put garbage cans out until morning in case people want to vandalize and tip them over, LOTS more patrols up and down our quiet street.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 9