Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Is it's just Loren on What Now? Pass

I didn't see their original series, so I have no interest in them.

• Love 2

There were two creepy old American men vying for Abbie. I forget what Sean did for a living but the doctor was the other guy. 

Sean brought her dozens of panties to sell in Haiti. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

I think her boyfriend brought her many pairs for her to sell or something. Maybe that was someone else.

It was her, she also had quite a few internet boyfriends she hit up for cash. His family is right to be suspicious 

• Love 3
(edited)

Maybe it’s me, but, I must have always mispronounced the word preeclampsia.  I’ve never heard it the way Loren says it. .....ok. I checked. I’m right.

Omg. Who are all those people who are holding the baby?

Edited by SunnyBeBe

I'm enjoying it. I've really warmed to Loren since they've been on Pillow Talk. Alex... I could watch a whole hour of him shirtless. The baby does have his nose!

I really pity anyone having their first baby during this pandemic.

• Love 7

Mmmmm.... I know you are all 23 year old hotties who want to chat with me no matter what my P.I. says. I've combed out my wig and am wearing my pleather duster... let's get this shit show started!

Catching the end of Pillow Talk and laughing that none of them think Usman is going to be faithful when Lisa leaves.

• Love 7
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Are we ready for screaming, screeching, recriminations and Baby hurl Visa thinking she’s a super star?

I think we are going to get a lot of bleeping when they have to edit out BGL's potty mouth

• LOL 2