Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Derpy David's belt from his weird leather trenchcoat sticking out the car door as he drove away is PEAK DAVID DERP!  It's clear that for all their flaws, the producers have a great sense of humor.  That laid me out!

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

It was crap when she showed up in Nigeria.  

I think she must slather it with a really cheap styling gel which dries out and makes it look like straw.

Til next time, if there is a next time.   I don't think I  can stay up to watch Pillow Talk tonight.  Please remain at least 6 feet from me in the forums and wear your mask and gloves to type your posts.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Vandy10 said:

Ahh, so we do get 1 marriage and 2 proposals this season. The producers sure pulled those proposals out of their ass..

I hope Lana gets a bonus for this.   Although maybe she thinks the ring is an acceptable price.  Wait until she figures out it is CZ, probably on her way home.  

• Love 9
(edited)

She has that look on her face like somebody farted.  David perhaps?

And honestly, the Popo aren't gonna arrest your ass for being in your own dang backyard!! Come ON.

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Derpy David's belt from his weird leather trenchcoat sticking out the car door as he drove away is PEAK DAVID DERP!  It's clear that for all their flaws, the producers have a great sense of humor.  That laid me out!

TLC threw shade and I am here for it. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Geoffrey, STFU about kids. He strikes me as the type of man who only wants kids to “carry on the family name” (the world doesn’t need your subpar DNA spewed into it, okay??), refers to spending time with his young kids as “babysitting”, expects a gold medal for washing one pan, then complains that his wife has let herself go. 

He  already has at least three sons to carry on the family name and four ex wives. 

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

The James Patterson book about Epstein is worth a read.  It came out a few years before Epstein’s arrest.  Patterson lived down the street from where all the abuse happened and really despised the guy.  I think he was hoping Epstein would sue him for libel. 

Speaking of eggs.  James Patterson wrote this in his book:

“His penis in particular. One of his accusers is quoted in the book describing it as “very tiny.” Another told police that he “has some sort of birth defect — on his thing.” She went on: “It’s like a teardrop. Like a drop of water. It’s really fat at the bottom and skinny at the top.” Another called it “egg-shaped.”

Edited by Emmeline
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

I hate this smug bastard and I hope she takes the ring off and chucks it under the nosegear of a 777 and TLC films it getting crushed and sends an endlessly looping gif of it to David and cc’s Sergei.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2