Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Ed is a shrieking mess, scared of everything. He is draining. Good thing he researched the island resort and their tour for the day. I love seeing Rose laugh at him. If they go to the caverns, he'll cry because there are bats.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

That reminds me of when my neighbor accused me of driving too fast and endangering his wild children. I defended myself and he goes “well it wasn’t meant to be offensive.”   really dude? You accused me of trying to run down small chIldren. 

When I see those "Watch Children" signs, I want to ask, "Timex? Omega?"

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
Just now, DEL901 said:

OMG.  Does Ed not read anything?   Any place with monkeys roaming around says No Food.   

Also, he is afraid of Everything. 

He has officially become my second most hated 90 Dayer (first is Geoffrey). He is a selfish, self-centered, petulant, manipulative, misogynist, PRICK.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

For the love of gods, Ed is the most petulant, whiny piece of shit. “Waaaaa, monkey stole my banana!!” Fuck off.

And he was all mad about it. Like he wanted to speak to the manager. 

Rose, sitting across from that red faced, sweaty, repulsive meat puppet Ed. Poor girl. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, talktoomuch said:

Ed pretends like he's the plucky underdog just looking for love and hoping for the best. But he's really a rude, predatory, controlling spoiled asshole.

🥚 definitely thinks he’s the breakout star of the show, you know he’s such a regular, nice guy

• Love 3

Ed's one of those travelers who's not interested at all in experiencing other cultures. He just wants to spend time in a nice hotel room and eat at restaurants that serve American style food.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 22
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And he was all mad about it. Like he wanted to speak to the manager. 

Rose, sitting across from that red faced, sweaty, repulsive meat puppet Ed. Poor girl. 

It’s Karen the smelly 🥚 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

No matter what she says, Rose knew that her sister asked Mayo for money.  Ordinarily, I would react negatively to that, but I hope both of them take him for everything he has.  And then some. 

I'm hoping the same

• Love 7
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I thought her special surprise was going to be a spa day because she is dirty in some way

Well obviously she is.  But not dirty enough for Ed to spend money on her for a spa day.  But dirty enough for a shower.....right now....and now put on this JCPenney teddy. 

• Love 4
Just now, mmecorday said:

Ed's one of those travelers who's not interested at all in experiencing other cultures. He just wants to spend time in a nice hotel room and eat at restaurants that serve American style food.

Exactly. And so insulting to everyone. 

• Love 8