Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, talktoomuch said:

Ed pretends like he's the plucky underdog just looking for love and hoping for the best. But he's really a rude, predatory, controlling spoiled asshole.

If he ever shows up to a reunion show, I want someone at the studio to use your exact words, with credit, by way of introduction!

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Damn. That promo with Avery and Omar. Omar’s cute. Why didn’t I notice before? 

I don't think Omar is that cute but we have been looking at Ed for a while so Omar does look cute in comparison.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6

Hi hi hi my friends! I am so late and am only at the point in the episode at Ash’s seminar. I haven’t ready any comments yet. 

Ed-WTF! All he has done is criticize Rose and put her down. He’s basically called her a dirty (vs clean) slut for the past few days. He is a horror show.

Big Ed: I love you. 
Rose: You’re ugly. 

I just can’t with any of these people! 

Ash-you’re full of shit and I’d demand a refund. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 16

On a serious note, men like Tom are the absolute worst.  He broke up with her.  He hurt her.  Don’t come back around to assuage your own guilt.  It’s the ultimate in selfishness.  Just go away and stay away.  And take your letter with you.  

(And he STILL can’t keep his smart-aleck comments to himself on his way out.  Some woman is going to school his ass one day.)

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 22
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Close the door and close your heart!

Close yer legs, Close your lips...oops too much Lip filler makes them stay open like a carp....sorry Darcey

Buh Bye Tom, get your squeaky pleather bomber jacket outta Connecticut

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1