Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

If he ever shows up to a reunion show, I want someone at the studio to use your exact words, with credit, by way of introduction!

Ed's nice-ty comments about everything Rose is, has and does piss me off as much as BGL calling Usman's mother "Mommy" does you.

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Hey, Ed! You know what Rose's breath smells like? Your hair!

BTW, monkeys are filthy, like literally. You do NOT want to see their fingernails up close. How do I know? College roommate had one. 

I despise monkeys.  Wouldn't hurt one,of course,but happy to never be near one.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Archer27 said:

Note on the car....is this high school?

It wasn't even in an envelope. He should have folded it like we used to in junior high with that little pull tab.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

On a serious note, men like Tom are the absolute worst.  He broke up with her.  He hurt her.  Don’t come back around to assuage your own guilt.  It’s the ultimate in selfishness.  Just go away and stay away.  And take your letter with you.  

Tom is a gaslighter

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
11 minutes ago, kacesq said:

my God how much money did the sister ask for? He makes it sound like she wanted millions.

She never asked for a specific amount. Ed said they would discuss it when he got there 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

On a serious note, men like Tom are the absolute worst.  He broke up with her.  He hurt her.  Don’t come back around to assuage your own guilt.  It’s the ultimate in selfishness.  Just go away and stay away.  And take your letter with you.  

He shows up, she rejects him. He walks away feeling better about himself because he is the one that tried and she rejected him

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

If he ever shows up to a reunion show, I want someone at the studio to use your exact words, with credit, by way of introduction!

Yeah, but you know we're gonna get "Ed, everyone fell in love with you and your dog and you will to love....tell us more about how hard it was for you when it wasn't fun to live in poverty"

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Darcy probably already has her next guy lined up from whatever dating website she met Jesse and Tom on.  

I think they meet on an international TLC 90DF dating website.  

If that doesn’t exist I am on it.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

If I were Darcey, I would call the police on Tom.

You know she ran out to get that letter, when she figured Stacey isn’t paying attention. 

And who comes to the door with their tits hanging out like that ? Her poor daughters had better never invite any guy over to the house. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Tom, you were always a bitch ass, slut ass whore who was always second to Jesse in the bedroom.

That is one of my most favorite lines from the wonder that is Chantel.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

He shows up, she rejects him. He walks away feeling better about himself because he is the one that tried and she rejected him

He is also trying to rehab his image after the way he acted with her and that horrible parting comment.  He is concerned about his image.    Didn’t help.  

• Love 6
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I need Darcey being messy with a new guy

I would love to see Darcey with a make under and a good guy.

Edited by Leilani
  • Love 9