Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Should have known something wasn’t right when he said the seminar was half an hour.    An hour minimum or even two, plus questions plus a power point slide show plus hand out materials, something with is contact info to encourage the purchase of one on one coaching sessions....but nope, he has none of that.  

Guaranteed a producer was outside rounding up young women to take part in a "focus group" or "TV show taping". 

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Ash is a con man.  

He's not very good at it. He needs to find a new scam career. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Rose can get back at Ed by continuing to comment on how big his neck is or how he's as tall as he is wide. Or she could give him hair gel and tell him the mayo in his hair smells not so pretty.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

When you tell someone their breath is terrible, nine times out of ten the person will get passed off. Ed’s odds weren’t good.

That reminds me of when my neighbor accused me of driving too fast and endangering his wild children. I defended myself and he goes “well it wasn’t meant to be offensive.”   really dude? You accused me of trying to run down small chIldren. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, FurBabyMama said:

As I’m watching Ed and Rose I can’t help but think how much Prince would have loved this

Actually, the monkeys tend to be incredibly aggressive.  I would not want a child around them. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4