Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Also I swear BGL is so physically unappealing I almost can’t watch her scenes especially when...as in the previews where’s she’s smirking because she thinks she’s won some great prize. 

• Love 9

Sounds like he is just starting to branch out to seminars....and he just cut the branch he was standing on, much like Wile E Coyote and now he is crashing down to the ground.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, pandaindisguise said:

I am waiting on “men are from Mars, women are from Venus”

To avoid copyright infringement, Ash is changing it to “men are from Jupiter, women are from Neptune.” 

• LOL 15
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

From the little we’ve heard so far, Ash’s seminar sounds like some 12-year-old boy describing why girls are so icky and mean.

Didn’t some dope already write a book about Men are from Venus, Women from Mars ... or some shit along those lines? 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Wow, there must be ten women at that seminar! And that includes Avery. 

“For women, when it’s something small, it tends to get very big.” WTF? 

He is attempting to describe his penis.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 12

Ash is peddling some patronizing crap. I wondered what his qualifications were from the first minute he said he was a relationship coach. So phony.

Don't bother watching the new Project Runway 2.0. It’s like an hours long commercial for Amazon.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Sounds like he is just starting to branch out to seminars....and he just cut the branch he was standing on, much like Wile E Coyote and now he is crashing down to the ground.  

He just needs a 'Help Me' sign.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, RealReality said:

That's because men have always been from Mars and women have always been from Venus.  

Also, which one of these broads is lucrative?

Correction: lucrativeness

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Granny58 said:

I'd actually like to know because his accent confuses me.

He's from Mauritius.

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

The calcium buildup guy looks like Eminem 

I am dead and buried.😂😂😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Should have known something wasn’t right when he said the seminar was half an hour.    An hour minimum or even two, plus questions plus a power point slide show plus hand out materials, something with is contact info to encourage the purchase of one on one coaching sessions....but nope, he has none of that.  

• Love 9

Ash saw some familiar faces when he walked or at least that is what he said.  None of these women are his clients, he markets himself to the more mature set, 40 and over so Avery should not worry about any of these women texting Ash.

Ash has not studied psychology and fails at relationships, we should listen to him why?

• Love 9
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

Didn’t some dope already write a book about Men are from Venus, Women from Mars ... or some shit along those lines? 

He sure did, in 1992.  I remember being forced to read it several years later at work so we all could “discuss.”  That was a truly hilarious afternoon.  

• LOL 4
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I think I would rather sit through an Amway seminar than listen to Ash

No because we can just walk out on Ash or at least get a good laugh, Amway we might feel obligated to buy over priced cleaning supplies.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Oh shut up Usman with the “I love Lisa.” You don’t. You want to come to the US, that’s fine. But you are signing up for all of Lisa’s shit and Mohammed is wrong if he thinks his brother is in the wrong here.

• Love 7