Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E14: Megan's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

It must be hell for these people right now, going to the store and seeing so many empty shelves! I don't know how it is elsewhere, but right now there's plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables where I shop. Today there was plenty of packaged chicken, which has been in short supply lately because everyone bought it up to fill their recently purchased box freezers.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

still indulging my eating habit at the moment---poppyseed chicken with rice, broccoli, and some kind of jello for dessert.  My neighbor just bought us a 3 pound bag of florets which I hope we can eat before it goes bad;  of course, the expiry date is today.  

Hi everybody!!!!

• Love 4

Hi y’all. I fear if the quarantine keeps going, I will be on this show. My eating habit tonight was a Bisquick impossible pie (quiche) made with baby kale, cheddar, onion, eggs. I used lower fat Bisquick and almond milk to be healthier but then almost ate the whole thing! And a dinner roll and fruit. Way too much in other words!

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

And alcohol!

Alcohol is a depressant.  Thou shalt not drink to drown your sorrows, only to celebrate your successes. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

My eating habit: PIZZA! In solidarity with poundticipants. 

I’m on the West Coast but discovered I can watch these early in the day thanks to OnDemand! Who knew? So here I am.

Why can’t this chick take care of herself? She’s perfectly mobile (i mean, considering).

Mom’s a bit of a mouth-breather, isn’t she?

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, Otter said:

My first live chat due to the new TV provider.  

I don't know what to say except HI!

Hi Otter! Welcome!

• Love 3

Eating habit is whatever I can make based on what I have at home right now... been on lockdown for three weeks?? I'm in NYC, and the grocery stores are letting people in anywhere from 10 at a time or more.
The line to Trader Joes is insane - down the block and around - with people socially distancing.

Finally got out for a walk today - lots of people on the Williamsburg bridge....

• Love 7

Watching her in the grocery store is making me hungry since my husband refuses to let me go (he, my son and myself are all high risk) and there’s no delivery with any availability so we’re just eating whatever we have in the house.

I stand corrected regarding shoes.  I thought those were ballet flats when I saw her getting in the car earlier, but flip-flops are not real shoes!   OK, still, some attempt at real clothing and footwear counts for something. 

• Love 6
Just now, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Motorized cart.  Of course.

If you're so fat you need one of these is exactly the reason you shouldn't be allowed to.  In fact I think stores shouldn't even have them at all.  Disabled folk pretty much all have their own equipment.   

• Useful 4
  • Love 2

Wow she looked terribly obese even as a little girl.  She was pretty much pre-destined for her current state...  are we going to see Sean 2.0 or is there hope for her yet?

• Love 6
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

My sisters were mean! Best excuse yet.

She also can't decide if they're half-sisters or step-sisters. (Hint: They're half-sisters.)

• LOL 6
  • Love 10
Just now, materialgirl101 said:

Eating habit is whatever I can make based on what I have at home right now... been on lockdown for three weeks?? I'm in NYC, and the grocery stores are letting people in anywhere from 10 at a time or more.
The line to Trader Joes is insane - down the block and around - with people socially distancing.

Finally got out for a walk today - lots of people on the Williamsburg bridge....

I’m not even allowed to go to the store. They’re pretty empty here because everyone is doing delivery or curbside pickup but that me s those are completely sold out in every store in every town.

Just now, sagittarius sue said:

She gained all the weight cuz she had two evil stepsisters.

That Cinderella story would've turned out waaay different. heh

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Hey y'all! Glad to be in community once more!

You know when you are not feeling well, but are so hungry that you can eat your arm...and your stomach won't allow it?!...

Eating habit:  cream of wheat.  Go figure!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

So sorry. I can’t imagine how terrible it is there. Also I have developed a major crush on your governor. If you happen to see AC, please tell him I said, “how YOU doin’?” 😚

lol, sorry to disappoint you, but I live in NJ. (Google maps tells me it's just under 60 miles driving; 40 as the crow flies, apparently. I always think it's further because it takes a good couple hours to drive there but that's a lot to do with traffic.)

• Love 3

Man, if it wasn't the divorce and the mean sisters, it'd be something else. This poor girl was 300 pounds at 11 years old. 

She kinda looks like Tammy Slaton in that high school pic.