Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E12: After the Final Rose

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

Is the heartbeat noise thing new this season?  

No!! I remember it happening with Trista & Ryan during their wedding special. They had an argument or something and trista couldn’t find Ryan. When she did they hugged and their heartbeats were so loud! 

• Love 2

Maddy walks out to the pool where Peter is standing. Mama swallows hard. Peter looks at Maddy.  Looks at camera. Looks at Maddy.  Looks at camera.  Maddy approaches.  He has his arms in front of him and he WAITS UNTiL Maddy initiates a hug. Wow.

Edited by Just Carol

Clare looks good, albeit prob with a bit too much filler but hope she has a great season . I still cannot believe the mommy from hell and wow his dad is afraid of her . I was hoping she would extend a hand and wish them well.

• Love 7

Maybe Madison is staying with Peter to spite his mom, I don’t know why she would otherwise. 
She DID compromise though. She kept coming back knowing a Peter had screwed the other girls when she said this was her line in the sand. I wish Madison’s parents were in the audience. Got to hand it to her for not kowtowing to that pitching. 

• Love 22
4 minutes ago, toomuchtv47 said:

But the first time they met was at the vow renewal, right? 

I forgot about this.  You are right.  

Also, why didn't someone tell Mommy Dearest that it was production that kept her waiting 3 hours, not Madison herself.   She is AWFUL.  When Pete and Madison don't make her she is going to be all in her son's face saying, "I told you so" and Pete will have to tell her she was right.  

• Love 8
1 minute ago, neece26 said:

Really confused about Madi taking this fool back!  Peter being a manwhore is OK with her now? 

I guess she is following Mother Webber’s advice and compromising.  Barb must be so happy.  

• LOL 3

I’m greatful for one thing - i think they had way more filler planned for the show but no one could have anticipated the beat down mommy tried to throw Madison down. Mommy took up all the time !!!

• Love 7
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Ignore all that mess - I clicked the wrong button.

I'm sure someone at Disney is taking notes for the newest evil Mother Figure on the block - "and give her bangs that are almost too long!"

Edited by JustDucky
Trying to get the stupid empty spoilers out - epic fail.
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

The Bachelor crew thought they would get some cheap drama with Barbara, but even they must have been shocked by the can of psycho mom that was unleashed. Even the audience couldn't believe what they were hearing! Hopefully this teaches them some kind of lesson about obvious producer manipulation, but I doubt it.

• Love 23

Good Lord, Barb.  Get a grip.  They're going to give it a shot and see where it goes.  It's more than likely Madi will come to her senses or Peter will no longer be able to ignore his pecker and go find himself a floozy.  It might be wise for you to just hold back on the vitriol before you do too much damage.  It will all be fine. Chill.  You might be surprised just how much your namby-pamby momma boy may just grow from all this since you clearly stunted him in his teen years.

• Love 22
1 minute ago, Mu Shu said:

So what was even the point of Kelly being there?

If mommy hadn’t taken up so much time i think we would have heard a lot more from a lot of people .

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

I'm a little behind...  Madison comes on set wearing a hot pink dress.  Is that the same dress she wore on their first date?

ETA: I am pretty bad at reading lips, but when Peter and Maddy hugged on set, I think Mama turned to Papa and said, 'Shwing.'  (You know, the boner noise from Wayne's World.)

Edited by Just Carol
Rta
  • LOL 7