Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E12: After the Final Rose

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

The Bachelor crew thought they would get some cheap drama with Barbara, but even they must have been shocked by the can of psycho mom that was unleashed. Even the audience couldn't believe what they were hearing! Hopefully this teaches them some kind of lesson about obvious producer manipulation, but I doubt it.

Yes, I think they got everything wrong: Peter man-child as the bachelor, Nightmare mama Webber, the like ability of these two, the young ages of the contestants, “Non slut shaming”, not inviting Kelley to the women tell all (they most have gotten a lot of flack for that which is why she was invited tonight), the focus of 95% drama versus 5% of an actual journey,...... well the list goes on and on.

Now I know why Peter got rid of all the flight attendants on his first night

• LOL 2
  • Love 15

I’m genuinely angry that Chris told Madison several times that “Peter ended his engagement...” He SO did NOT you shit stirrer!!!!

I also want to thank all of you for all the funny, snarky, awesome comments. I hate this goddamn show, but I look forward to seeing you all every Monday night. 

• Love 24

Goodbye Peter for now. I fully expect him to be doing his dork dancing on the beach this summer on BIP, as there is no way this confused man child who STILL LIVES AT HOME WITH BARBARA THE WITCH s going to last with Madison.  

• Love 17

Madison and Hannah Ann both looked gorgeous tonight. Madison's makeup was spot on, and HA's longer hair (and sass) made her look much older than she did during the season. 

This really was the most amazing finale ever. Did they intend to run 4 minutes over? I could have watched another hour of it. Was Kelley some kind of friend spy? 

IIRC Clare also had an extreme mom who spoke Spanish. Oh I would so love it if Barb turned out to be Clare's aunt. 

Peter's dad looks like pretty much like every male commercial airline pilot. I bet he can't wait to get back to work. 

Barb knows the supposed goal of the show is for Peter to find love, right? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Jaclyn88 said:

So .. mama Weber thinks Maddie is the most evil person in the world and is unwilling to forgive her for doing absolutely nothing wrong ... yet her son proposed to someone , played games and dumped her all within a week .. but HE deserves better than Madison . What is wrong with this lady?

Yeah, but at least he was on time!

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, tinkerbell said:

No, the goal of the show was for mama to pick a daughter-in-law. 

lol next season, on "The Bachelor's mom"

Edited by kazza
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, thehepburn said:

I would but I am too afraid that Barbara would kill me in my sleep.

Now I’m going to have a nightmare with her standing over me with a melee weapon, jowls aquiver sobbing “This is what a love story is made of you dirty bird”! Then whack, there goes my ankle. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Yes, I wanted Madison to turn to Peter and ask why he wont stand up to his mom.

But he did stand up to Mom.  And Dad and brother for that matter.  He said at the end he was happy and everyone should be open to this.

Mama will not be open however.  She is not gonna let this go.  She is a horrid person and, if she thought SM was awful to her last night, she ain’t seen nothin’ yet.  Mama is gonna get shredded.  Awful person.

The one thing I didn’t see in this thread, however:  what was it with Madi working her mouth when she wasn’t speaking.  It never stopped.  She just get twisting and turning her mouth oddly, like it was the first day with the new veneers or lip gloss or something.  Quite distracting....l

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, hippydoo said:

I think this was all staged. Something is really off about the emotions with these two. Anyone who has ever broken up with someone knows that it's really devastating let alone someone you were going to marry. Either they already went through the breaking it off and this was just for show or they never felt anything for one another in the first place. SO weird! I'm not completely buying what they're selling and not completely buying Hannah Ann's reactions as spontaneous. 

I wondered about that, too.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Well I got to say, that was a dramatic finale, almost Mesick level.

I truly didn’t expect most of the drama to be coming from Peter’s mother.  Talk about a rude and over the top control freak.  She kept saying “we” as if she had an equal share in choosing her son’s fiancé.  My God!

• Love 21

Folks, we have just witnessed a full-blown case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder.  

Psychologists should be lining up to study her.

She kept saying the reason that "I" went for Hannah Ann was because "we" clicked so well.  Um, lady, your grown-ass son is sitting right over there.  This wasn't for you to choose.

Her hand was up her husband's back as she made his lips move.  Everyone in her family lives to serve her and her narcissistic needs.  It's all about pleasing Barb, making Barb happy, how will it affect Barb.

I grew up with this, although I gotta say, Barb puts mine to shame.

When I chose to divorce my husband who was my mom's "Hannah Ann", she didn't speak to me for months, as I was taking away "her" son-in-law.  When I got a promotion that involved a move to another city, she hung up on me, as I was moving away from "her".  How dare I.  Peter, watch your back.

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 21

Well well well. My esteem for Hannah Ann just grew 10 sizes. She has matured from this experience and dodged a cannon ball. And best of all, she articulated her feelings very clearly. I don't even care if she was reading off of cue cards.

That was quite the scowl Peter's mama had going on. She is just pissed that she didn't get her way. Having said that, I predict this relationship is going to tank.

It was excruciating listening to the dialogue between Pete and Maddy. I hope that somebody can donate a thesaurus to her, as there are lots of other wonderful words in the English language besides 'like' and 'literally'.

Peter needs to move out of his parents house and grow the fuck up. He is perfect material for BIP or maybe LineDWTS.

My recording cut off Clare's segment so hope there wasn't much to miss, but can honestly say that I am looking forward to seeing how things turn out for her and hope there are at least a few decent guys for her to choose from.

Edited by lizajane
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
30 minutes ago, b2H said:

But he did stand up to Mom.  And Dad and brother for that matter.  He said at the end he was happy and everyone should be open to this.

Mama will not be open however.  She is not gonna let this go.  She is a horrid person and, if she thought SM was awful to her last night, she ain’t seen nothin’ yet.  Mama is gonna get shredded.  Awful person.

The one thing I didn’t see in this thread, however:  what was it with Madi working her mouth when she wasn’t speaking.  It never stopped.  She just get twisting and turning her mouth oddly, like it was the first day with the new veneers or lip gloss or something.  Quite distracting....l

I thought  that was Madison's method to keep some self-control and not fly off the handle at that narcissistic nut job. Literally biting her tongue. 

Peter and Madison are a terrible match and I wish she hadn't agreed to give him another chance, but I'm another one that would love to see them marry just to spite his nasty, nasty mother. I cannot believe the gall she had to lambaste Madison on national TV. Oh boo hoo, she had to wait and Madison didn't "apologize," as though Madison had anything to do with waiting three hours. 

Hannah Ann is a beautiful little kewpie doll who isn't ready for marriage, either. The one thing I have liked about Peter this season or last is that he didn't give his mother what she wanted. My wish is that he's already packing up and finding his own place, but his mother is so accustomed to her omnipotence in his life that I fear we will see Hannah Ann back on his arm. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

With our luck, Barb will show up on BIP as the bartender. 
I hope she gets a verbal beat down on all her SM accounts. 
I was seeing red when she said, every one they know, knows this won’t work out. He should leave and never look back. 

• Love 22
1 hour ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Maybe Madison is staying with Peter to spite his mom, I don’t know why she would otherwise. 
She DID compromise though. She kept coming back knowing a Peter had screwed the other girls when she said this was her line in the sand. I wish Madison’s parents were in the audience. Got to hand it to her for not kowtowing to that pitching. 

Yeah, she may not want to give his mother the satisfaction of their relationship ending so quickly. 

EXACTLY! Peter's mom's idea of compromise is Madison not questioning anything Peter does. 

1 hour ago, ranchgirl said:

I forgot about this.  You are right.  

Also, why didn't someone tell Mommy Dearest that it was production that kept her waiting 3 hours, not Madison herself.   She is AWFUL.  When Pete and Madison don't make her she is going to be all in her son's face saying, "I told you so" and Pete will have to tell her she was right.  

I really felt for Madison watching this. Mama Weber was so hard on her. Madison did her best to be respectful and not break the fourth wall. 

• Love 16

A few questions...

How long were they back in the US before HannahAnn and Peter broke up?

How long before tonight did CH go see Madi?

When HannahAnn said it was a red flag that Peter reached out to Hannah B, did she mean during the beginning of the season or after they were engaged?

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

As a woman with a crazy MIL, I sympathize so much with Madi. My husband wouldn’t put his foot down with his family for the longest. It took couples counseling before he told them where to shove it. We’ve been much happier. I hope Peter will do the same, even if he doesn’t stay with Madi. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 18

Barbara was super extra. But it explains why Peter is so tolerant of the ladies drama all season. He grew up with catering to it, so it's normal to him.

I don't get the feeling that Madison is into Peter at all. I feel like she's been roped into being there. I also don't think Peter is that into her either. I sort of feel like the only reason Bachelor producers got them back together for the final rose show was to upset Barbara Mom and film it.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12

Can you imagine if you’re daughter married into this family with all that has gone down and have to “break bread” with them? 
Peter standing up to his mom was too little too late and it wasn’t done with much conviction. He’ll never leave and cleave. 

1 minute ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I'm finally reading and everyone's comments about Barbara are making me cry laugh ahahahahahhaahhahahahahaha

Barbara is such a bitch.  I never use that word here or at least I try not to but what a horrid woman.

I never use the “c” word but if I did....just saying. Lol

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I'm finally reading and everyone's comments about Barbara are making me cry laugh ahahahahahhaahhahahahahaha

Barbara is such a bitch.  I never use that word here or at least I try not to but what a horrid woman.

She's definitely the one who came across most poorly imo. Peter messed up. He shouldn't have proposed to Hannah Ann. But he is still young and went through a process that's very difficult. Hannah Ann handled the mess beautifully. Madison also showed a lot of class. 

• Love 9