Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E12: After the Final Rose

• Start Topic

Keep telling yourself that, Bud.  The whole world knows Hannah Ann is not your choice and she'll know it too.

Hannah, you're 23.  Searching for so long?  Honey, you've haven't even begun to scratch the surface.

• Love 21

I like her dress.  It doesn't need the lace, just another drape in the neckline.  But she looks lovely in that shade.  The makeup folks REALLY need to keep these folks better powdered. 

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 7

So now he’s “all in with Hannah Ann at this moment”? Seems like that last part is key. A phone call to dad asking for her hand in marriage? This is a first.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Is it tii much to hope mama loses it because he brings victoria to their house?

does he really say “im super sorry” in the previews?  
mama did not look happy in crowd. 
i missed what they said about Kelley. What was it?

see, this is what you getbfor being and indecisive, sticknyour tonguevdown everyone idiot.

Edited by Riplet68
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

A phone call to dad asking for her hand in marriage? This is a first.

Ben Higgins did the same before he proposed to Lauren. 

2 minutes ago, Riplet68 said:

mama did not look happy in crowd. 

Probably because she was getting dragged last night on social media. 

2 minutes ago, SallyAlbright said:

She is so clearly his second choice and everyone except Hannah Ann knows it, though I think she suspects.

She definitely suspects, which is why she's hesitating to go to the FRC. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
Just now, JenE4 said:

Yesss!! Everyone quits on Peter! This is the greatest moment in Bachelor History! Please don’t screw with us and have Hannah show up after all.

Hannah B?

Yeah, those  two crybabies belong together.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, thehepburn said:

Hannah B?

Yeah, those  two crybabies belong together.

I meant Hannah Ann but he’ll probably end up with Hannah Brown because no one wants either one of them. 

Oh, damn. She’s showing up.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

What a mistake to drag them all so far into the outback.  We GET it, it's AUSTRALIA, mate!  Just find a luxury resort with a pool & do the proposal like other couples.  This is so rough & unattractive.  Her heels keep sinking in the sand, that's mean to do to her. 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, leighdear said:

What a mistake to drag them all so far into the outback.  We GET it, it's AUSTRALIA, mate!  Just find a luxury resort with a pool & do the proposal like other couples.  This is so rough & unattractive.  Her heels keep sinking in the sand, that's mean to do to her. 

Right? First they kept trying to have "deep" and "serious" conversations with bugs flying everywhere and now girl barely made it to Peter without face-planting in these heels.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, SallyAlbright said:

This is horrible to watch. She is so clearly his second choice and everyone except Hannah Ann knows it, though I think she suspects. No one deserves that. 

She knows it she wants to win. 

• Love 7
Just now, DEL901 said:

“Hannah Anne, Madison dumped me a couple of days ago, so I choose you.”

That is exactly what I heard, and she fell for it hook, line, and sinker!  Even after supposedly questioning his love?  What?

• Love 5

Madison left 2 days ago but I pouted all through our last date and told you my heart was being pulled in two directions even though she was already gone.  Yeah sure Pete!  He's just glad anyone showed up for a proposal!

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, Mswldflwr said:

Now, this may just be the most dramatic rose ceremony EVER.    i just hope Hannah does not actually show up.  

Yeah such a fake out puhleeze.

Just now, neece26 said:

Madison left 2 days ago but I pouted all through our last date and told you my heart was being pulled in two directions even though she was already gone.  Yeah sure Pete!  He's just glad anyone showed up for a proposal!

Reminded me of brad 1.0 when he told Deanna Jenny just left and her face lit up and then he chose himself . Yikes!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

He totally slipped and called her Madison, right? “So, Madison...” Her face falls. I scream, “Oh my god he called her Madison!!!!“ Then he adds “...left two days ago.” His proposal includes I want someone who wants me. He wanted Madison to want him, but he’s stuck with the consolation prize. Hannah knows this and should have listened to her gut not to show up.

• Love 19
3 minutes ago, Riplet68 said:

Her reaction looked so staged!!!

Yeah I didn't really watch the season so I don't know much about her but that looked like some really, really bad acting. It was just weird. 

But on a more important note, am I the only one confused by Rita Wilson's presence on this Bachelor Meets American Idol mess? I mean is Rita Wilson a singer and I just don't know about it?

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, seasons said:

so now what for the next 90 minutes?

Probably some mama drama, she has yet to bawl her eyes out tonight. And we have to be reintroduced to Clare and probably a few of her guys.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

But on a more important note, am I the only one confused by Rita Wilson's presence on this Bachelor Meets American Idol mess? I mean is Rita Wilson a singer and I just don't know about it?

Yup.  I think she even has some CDs out. 

Just now, Kiss my mutt said:

Barbara looks quite subdued tonight. Must be bad news. She needs to get a life...her own preferably 

Apparently she’s been getting a lot of internet flack...😄

• LOL 4
  • Love 7