Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, absnow54 said:

I think Jordan was already carted off to Albany.

Yeah, I know, but I was picturing her rolling her bed in, using a crutch as an oar to bark ineffectual threats against Jason while giving her eyebrows a workout.

Edited by ciarra
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Just reading everything is making my 🤯at the sheer STOOPIDNESS of this all.

Sure, Mooby won't "testify" on Nina's behalf, about how he SAID he didn't care or want to know about who he left behind. the Same thing he said to...JAX. Jax could verify everything Nina is saying.

• Love 4
Just now, GHScorpiosRule said:

Just reading everything is making my 🤯at the sheer STOOPIDNESS of this all.

Sure, Mooby won't "testify" on Nina's behalf, about how he SAID he didn't care or want to know about who he left behind. the Same thing he said to...JAX. Jax could verify everything Nina is saying.

and jax gives zero poops about Sonny. 
don't mention about them being in love just flat out say he wanted nothing to do w/his family or past

• Love 5

I can't stand Nina or Carly. Nina should not even be on this show anymore after MS left.  The character cut a baby out of Ava's womb. She sucks.  I am all for rooting for anyone against Corinthi and Sam, but blah to Nina. 

I still say Sonny and Nina happens mainly because MB wants it, and I am sick of the actors on this show making their preferences blatant.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

What if he gets subpoena'd?  

HAHAHAHAHAA!!!🤣🤣

Oh, you were serious? You know Diane will get him out of it. From what I understand, that pissant didn't lose his "Mike" memories, so he damn well knows what he said about not caring if he got his memories back, and that if his loved ones really missed him, they'd look for him.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

HAHAHAHAHAA!!!🤣🤣

Oh, you were serious? You know Diane will get him out of it. From what I understand, that pissant didn't lose his "Mike" memories, so he damn well knows what he said about not caring if he got his memories back, and that if his loved ones really missed him, they'd look for him.

So you think all this will be for nothing and it will never come out?  Sorry, not buying that.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

So you think all this will be for nothing and it will never come out?  Sorry, not buying that.

it will probably be as impactful as the Millowtonin affair

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Daisy said:

it will probably be as impactful as the Millowtonin affair

Perhaps.  But if MB is the one driving the bus of this hellish storyline, I think he wants that big dramatic courtroom moment.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Perhaps.  But if MB is the one driving the bus of this hellish storyline, I think he wants that big dramatic courtroom moment.  

yeah that's true. 

Michael: Facts are facts, the law was broken.

I'm confused what law was broken? Is Michael pretending Nina kidnapped Sonny for 9 MONTHS? I mean come on.

But if MB is the one driving the bus of this hellish storyline, I think he wants that big dramatic courtroom moment.  

I guess but it makes zero sense that this is even going to a courtroom. I mean this show is shockingly stupid but this? Really?

• Love 9
On 10/22/2021 at 11:28 PM, Hater said:

I believe it's because Maurice wants to work with CW and the writers are giving Nina leeway to make that happen.  MB doesn't even bother hiding what he wants on social media, he makes it very clear he wants this pairing and wants to play more of the Mike personality rather than Sonny. I wish he would just retire already.

IMO the actors are directed to talk up whatever they are assigned to do.  

6 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

The only one who said she was judging Nina but still loved her was Maxie.  I think that was a realistic reaction.

I don’t care for this pairing necessarily, but I am all for it as it will make Carly’s head explode.  Even for a short while, it would be worth it.

There's that!

• Love 2
On 10/25/2021 at 6:11 PM, hypnotoad said:

I'm confused what law was broken? Is Michael pretending Nina kidnapped Sonny for 9 MONTHS? I mean come on.

I don't practice criminal law but Nina has committed no crimes that I can see. There was no identity theft or fraud. Nina had no legal obligation to give Sonny his true name and identity, and you are not typically obligated to report any crimes you see. There are some exceptions but there are no "good samaritan" laws. Nina committed no crime.

I have no idea what law was broken, so I'm assuming GH is just making up crimes as they see fit for the story they want to tell. Nina is morally wrong, not criminally wrong. 

Edited by lala2
  • Love 14

FWIW, I don’t think Sonny and Nina are only happening because of MB’s preferences. There’s nothing left to do with Sonny and Carly. They’re a stale pairing who should have never reunited unless they were set to become back-burned and trotted out for weddings and holidays. Their last storyline was an unnecessary pregnancy and I would barely call it one since Sonny was MIA for the majority of it because he was focused on his father. Mike was his storyline for 2+ years.

However, I do believe Jarly was supposed to be a big part of this SL and not only Sonny/Nina but they backed off of it due to the overwhelmingly negative feedback on those 2 as a romantic pairing. It’s something that would have been soapy on paper but had poor execution and anti-chemistry. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Liddy52 said:

I don't see Sonny ever admitting his part in this fiasco. At best, he will say on the stand that he forgives Nina and say he doesn't want her punished.  

Sonny looked extremely confused those times the camera panned on his face. He blinked blinked blinked and reminded me of my dog when I used to have one when I used to send him fetch me something and he always came back with the left slipper for some reason then looked absurdly hopeless and confused when I said "no." 

Russell managed to drag himself 20 miles from the compound on a badly injured leg and Britt went searching for her mother wearing heels. 

You know, what Nina did was bad. She should've told the truth or used Sonny against his family. But I can't even with this whole Nina is evil BS and she deserves to have the book thrown at her on trumped up charges when the people who are standing in judgement are the fucking worst! Baby thieves, liars, cheaters, murderers, schemers and worst of all as smug as the freakin' day is long. And of course, we have this whole rewrite about how Nina knew ALL ALONG that Sonny was alive. 

I have a really hard time understanding the writers intent with this.

Gladys now knows that Valentin is not Bailey's father. She did have a great reaction, we all know she's an opportunist. Did no one notice that she put her phone on the table to record. That thing that right there!

Anna telling Valentin to think about all the things he would do to Peter sounded almost kinky. Also, Anna, next time you come face to face with Peter, cap his ass. Seriously. Enough is enough with this BS of you being a complete weather vane over this. I'll kill him. No I can't. I'll shoot him. No I can't. 

I was actually surprised at how hard BLQ took the news of Valentin being hurt.

What did Dante want from Jason? 

If anyone wasn't sure before, Jason gives zero fucks about Drew. 

Michael, eat a cart of horseshit. Thanks.

• Love 17
3 hours ago, Gam2 said:

What, exactly, is Nina being charged with? What absurd law did she break? Sonny, if you never do another decent think in your sorry illegal life, tell the truth about Nina.

I’m hoping this is what happens so I can see Carly and Michael’s heads explode. 

Plus, I really am enjoying Sonny/Nina and have wanted him to be truly torn for awhile. I’m sure it will be short lived, but I look forward to it. It’s soapy and much better than bitchslutwhore bar ware throwing Sonny. 

I must be feverish. 

• Love 11

Nina is morally wrong, not criminally wrong. 

Agreed, she certainty wasn't in the right in this situation but criminally? I feel quite sure there is no law out there for one to prosecuted for not informing an amnesiac about his/her true identity. 

If Sonny was anything close to the kind of man these writers seem to believe him to be, he would have shut down all of this nonsense by now. Before it got to this silly made up and insane legal stuff. He had his opportunity to man up and admit he never looked into anything about his real life. Hells bells even Carly and Jason admitted they were going to have a real wedding night before Sonny stumbled home! But as others have typed here many many times, Sonny doesn't take responsibility for anything.

However, I do believe Jarly was supposed to be a big part of this SL and not only Sonny/Nina but they backed off of it due to the overwhelmingly negative feedback on those 2 as a romantic pairing. It’s something that would have been soapy on paper but had poor execution and anti-chemistry. 

I think the execution of the story was just horrible. I think LW and to a lesser degree SB are capable of chemistry but the writing did them zero favors. Plus I don't find Sonny with Nina all that compelling either. Frankly I don't think MB is a very good actor and he lacks chemistry with almost everyone. I will never understand the writers obsession with this character.

If anyone wasn't sure before, Jason gives zero fucks about Drew

Yeah not exactly a shocker!

• Love 12
49 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Michael, eat a cart of horseshit.

"Facts are facts--you broke the law."

My head is going to explode with this bullshit.  This is as ridiculously unbelievable as the NF PD not being able to find anything online to identify Sonny.

FOR NINE MONTHS!

• Love 19

Michael, if you don't want to be "blackmailed", don't participate in adultery.

6 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

It's no fun when my rage-blackout stories collide.

I hate the "Nina must pay" storyline so much, I actually wish that 'Mike' were still in Nixon Falls with amnesia.

On a slight plus side, I think MB's expression in the courtroom was slightly confused and upset when Carly and Michael were sneering as if he was thinking "These are the people I'm related to?".

1 hour ago, hypnotoad said:

If Sonny was anything close to the kind of man these writers seem to believe him to be, he would have shut down all of this nonsense by now.

This show? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's like I want someone to say to Michael "You think you're such a good and moral person but you're not. Nowhere even close."

2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I was actually surprised at how hard BLQ took the news of Valentin being hurt.

Bring on the triangle!

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Daisy said:

lol Anna is all "Valentine, imagine you torturing Peter." it calms him down. but we know this is crap because Valentine was "I'm going to shoot to kill  him." and then didn't. 

"The Corinthos family won't forget it." But yet you are using Q money to do your revenge. Kick rocks, Michael. I love how they are like "Wiley has the right to know what Gramma Nina did to Grampa Sonny." what? WHY?  its like they are all waiting for this kid to turn 18 and they are going to spill all the tea to this kid about the people they want him to hate.

Ohh, the Hypocrisy, thy name is Carly. 
How is this woman not dead from lightning strikes. "Nina still did crap to you, and me and our family if that's not a crime i don't know what is." that right there is eternally the problem with Carly, her husband, her pet dog and her entitled children. 

this is making me so livid. this is why this show needs Lila Rae or someone to continually bring reality to these hypocritical morons. Nina kept Sonny away for "nine" months. Carly was prepared to keep people away from their loved ones for the entire lives and Sonny has done that. what y'all have experienced is a splash in a bucket compared to all of your victims. 

Honestly, that smug bitch look on Carly's face. That's where i would have leaned over and said "Sonny fell in love with me. That's why i didn't say anything. He told me constantly he didn't care about his family, and didn't want to bother looking for them because he's never been happier so put that in your pipe and smoke it."

and BLQ says that BLQ2 isn't Val's on Gladys's phone. dun dun whatever. 

also. arrested for what. for god sakes. 
what law was broken? i swear to God this show. 

This show plays out the kind of legal scenarios that people who know nothing of the law must imagine.  It wouldn’t shock me if they had another outdoor set next year where they hang out and have conversations by the Statue of Limitations.

• LOL 6

Michael is so stupid.  He told Ava and Nina that he is behind the charges being brought against Nina.  The DA trying the case is in a high profile campaign for State Attorney General.  All Scott needs to do is investigate the DA/candidate's campaign contributions and find a link to Micheal or his family's businesses. Micheal and the DA could be facing bribery charges.  Micheal is a convicted felon and could face jail time.  That would serve that Stupid Little Shit right.

This will not happen but it does give Nina plenty of ammunition for a custody/visitation rights to Wiley. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 13

Of course, when they did a close up on Galdy's phone, it is clear that she has not pressed the record button since it shows it at 00.00 worth of recording. These missed things drive me crazy. UGh!

Also, Michael - go to hell.

Edited by Sheggy50G
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Daisy said:

lol Anna is all "Valentine, imagine you torturing Peter." it calms him down. but we know this is crap because Valentine was "I'm going to shoot to kill  him." and then didn't. 

"The Corinthos family won't forget it." But yet you are using Q money to do your revenge. Kick rocks, Michael. I love how they are like "Wiley has the right to know what Gramma Nina did to Grampa Sonny." what? WHY?  its like they are all waiting for this kid to turn 18 and they are going to spill all the tea to this kid about the people they want him to hate.

Ohh, the Hypocrisy, thy name is Carly. 
How is this woman not dead from lightning strikes. "Nina still did crap to you, and me and our family if that's not a crime i don't know what is." that right there is eternally the problem with Carly, her husband, her pet dog and her entitled children. 

this is making me so livid. this is why this show needs Lila Rae or someone to continually bring reality to these hypocritical morons. Nina kept Sonny away for "nine" months. Carly was prepared to keep people away from their loved ones for the entire lives and Sonny has done that. what y'all have experienced is a splash in a bucket compared to all of your victims. 

Honestly, that smug bitch look on Carly's face. That's where i would have leaned over and said "Sonny fell in love with me. That's why i didn't say anything. He told me constantly he didn't care about his family, and didn't want to bother looking for them because he's never been happier so put that in your pipe and smoke it."

and BLQ says that BLQ2 isn't Val's on Gladys's phone. dun dun whatever. 

also. arrested for what. for god sakes. 
what law was broken? i swear to God this show. 

Yeah, I really want to second  this post.  Stinkass smirking today was too much.  I'm at the point I can't stand Wright's face, and I would feel badly about that except....she plays the character as a smug, hypocritical, self righteous bitch, and she does not inflect Carly with any vulnerability or any nuance whatsoever. So actually, l don't feel bad about it and I wish she would get gone.  Fast.  They've gone too far with this character now. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, ffwbe said:

FWIW, I don’t think Sonny and Nina are only happening because of MB’s preferences. There’s nothing left to do with Sonny and Carly. They’re a stale pairing who should have never reunited unless they were set to become back-burned and trotted out for weddings and holidays. Their last storyline was an unnecessary pregnancy and I would barely call it one since Sonny was MIA for the majority of it because he was focused on his father. Mike was his storyline for 2+ years.

Carson truly are stale and have zero sexual chemistry IMO, so I can see this.  I didn't know Jarly caused a backlash, I don't care about either of them so I guess I missed that.  Interesting.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, hypnotoad said:

I think the execution of the story was just horrible. I think LW and to a lesser degree SB are capable of chemistry but the writing did them zero favors. Plus I don't find Sonny with Nina all that compelling either. Frankly I don't think MB is a very good actor and he lacks chemistry with almost everyone. I will never understand the writers obsession with this character.

Yeah not exactly a shocker!

He needs to retire and he doesn't even want to play Sonny anymore judging by his comments. So Sonny can be killed off and the show can move on..

2 hours ago, ffwbe said:

Every pairing broke up, but from what I see with this cast never underestimate some of the pull these actors have with Frank, particularly MB and LW.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, lala2 said:

I don't practice crimnal law but Nina has committed no crimes that I can see. There was no identity theft or fraud. Nina had no legal obligation to give Sonny his true name and identity, and you are not typically obligated to report any crimes you see. There are some exceptions but there are no "good samaritan" laws. Nina committed no crime.

I have no idea what law was broken, so I'm assuming GH is just making up crimes as they see fit for the story they want to tell. Nina is morally wrong, not criminally wrong. 

I wish they were framing Nina for something she didn’t do rather than pretending what she did do was in any way criminal. Identity theft has elements that must be met to be considered a crime, it’s so painfully stupid but I guess that fits right in with this entire storyline so far. The one saving grace is that Sonny will surely confess to loving Nina on the stand and Carly will be horrified. Of course then she will run to Jason and he’ll dump Britt again for her. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, nilyank said:

So Carly was mean to Nina? What about Sonny's adult children? She didn't say anything for petty reasons. And then kept quiet for the next six months. Nina is more wrong than Carly.

Sonny didn't want to know.

Nina repeatedly asked Sonny if he wanted to find out who he is. She refused to have a relationship with him until he found out who he was. Sonny threw away Mike's watch right after telling Jax that he didn't want to know who he was.

Plenty of blame to go around. Not that any of it will fall on Sonny.

• Love 11
36 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

She refused to have a relationship with him until he found out who he was.

actually. this cracks me up. She refused to have a relationship with him until he found out who he was and even then, Mike is like, No i'm good i don't wanna. So even while Nina was becoming Mike's life and his world and whatever - he still didn't care about anyone but himself to do the one thing Nina asked him to do so they could be together. as Mike and Nina. 

How anyone finds this man romantic or anything blows my mind. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, nilyank said:

So Carly was mean to Nina? What about Sonny's adult children? She didn't say anything for petty reasons. And then kept quiet for the next six months. Nina is more wrong than Carly.

What about them? The only one who is consistently involved in Sonny's life is Michael, and he isn't even Sonny's bio kid. Morgan's dead, Kristina's not really around, Joss is Jax's daughter, and Dante usually has other things going that don't involve Sonny. Are there others I'm forgetting?

Maybe if Carly had acted like a normal person over the phone, it wouldn't have been six or nine or forty months that Sonny was considered dead. It takes zero effort to just shut the hell up and let someone talk, but she couldn't even do that. Fine, she doesn't like Nina and I'm sure it has a lot to do with Nelle, but does she always have to lead with her teeth?

• Love 12

I hope Michael familiarizes himself with "bribery" and "extortion" because those can be actual crimes (which he has participated in) as opposed to "identity fraud" which doesn't meet any actual definition of a crime except in Soap Opera-ville.

• Love 14
21 minutes ago, KittyQ said:

I hope Michael familiarizes himself with "bribery" and "extortion" because those can be actual crimes (which he has participated in) as opposed to "identity fraud" which doesn't meet any actual definition of a crime except in Soap Opera-ville.

Someone on Twitter brought up that Carly may have actually committed identity theft since she came to town using her best friend’s identity. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Someone on Twitter brought up that Carly may have actually committed identity theft since she came to town using her best friend’s identity. 

I'm sure Carly has committed more crimes as well. Also, I think Michael and Willow might want to back off on blaming anyone for not telling the full truth, considering their original marriage of convenience solely to retain custody of Wiley. 

• Love 9

Man, the smirk cannot be wiped off Carly's face soon enough. Sadly, this plan is Michaels so it won't backfire nearly enough. 

The truth about Sonny's total disinterest in finding his real identity, and his 'relationship' with Nina should come out. Nina should be exonerated and Carly should be devastated 

The big bad mobster should become a laughingstock. The kingpin happy to live life as a busboy. His fellow mobsters should start sending gifts of flannel shirts to the house. 

Michaels actions should be blamed for Sonny losing the respect of his associates. And Willow should start to question who Michael is. But Michael can never be wrong, so none of that will happen. 

• Love 12
11 hours ago, CeChase said:

Carson truly are stale and have zero sexual chemistry IMO, so I can see this.  I didn't know Jarly caused a backlash, I don't care about either of them so I guess I missed that.  Interesting.

They really should have ended Carly/Sonny with the LW recast. They're fine as co-parents, but have no romantic chemistry. Not that I'm getting any heat from Sonny and Nina either, but the writers seem to be framing every potential couple right now as school yard crushes for some reason. With Jarly, I'm not sure there was backlash, just apathy. They had the start of a potentially popular pairing (and I say that because like them) with Jason and Britt, and I think they saw that momentum come to a screeching halt when they pivoted to Carly/Jason, which is why they were so quick to pivot back.

I am fascinated with what could have been happening in the writers room during that time. I think the initial spoilers for the Jarly wedding was that Carly was going to be stood up at the alter because Jason was already going to be off looking for Obrecht.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, KittyQ said:

Also, I think Michael and Willow might want to back off on blaming anyone for not telling the full truth, considering their original marriage of convenience solely to retain custody of Wiley. 

Did they ever say otherwise?  IIRC, at the custody hearing, or whatever, Michael was really dancing around the are you in love with her question and seemed to basically answer that he loved and respected her (came off pretty friend vibe to me).

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Katy M said:

Did they ever say otherwise?  IIRC, at the custody hearing, or whatever, Michael was really dancing around the are you in love with her question and seemed to basically answer that he loved and respected her (came off pretty friend vibe to me).

Yeah, the show has been subverting every soapy trope in the least climactic way possible, and had both parties Michael/Willow and Nelle/Julian flat out admit that their marriages were BS to the judge.

• Love 2

What I will never see on TFGH:  Michael saying "You know why I wanted Nina arrested to taking Sonny away from us? It's because I lost so much time with my father AJ and AJ will never know his grandchildren or watch them grow up. I feel like I lost so much and I don't want that to happen to Donna and Avery."

Carly and Michael being upset that Sonny was away from them for 9 months and then returned is peak hypocrisy.  AJ lost the first years of Michael's life because of Carly's lies and the following years because of what Carly and Sonny did, ending in Sonny killing AJ.  Sonny got his amnesia murdering Julian and depriving Leo of his father for the rest of his life.  Now Michael is blaming Nina for depriving Sonny's grandchildren of his presence in their lives for! nine! months! in the same sentence where he talks about going to deprive Wiley of his grandmother's presence as long as he can.

Meanwhile unlike Nina who very much regrets what she did, there is zero regret from Sonny or Carly.

There is nothing that Carly, Michael and Joss can whine about that makes me feel the slightest bit of sympathy for them after what Carly and Sonny and now Michael have been doing all their lives.

I'm getting rage blackouts every time this is on screen.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 12

Today's notes

Violet is a bundle of sunshine and i love her.  This set looks like Lucky and Elizabeth's old apartment. 

Spencer is whinging about having to get a job. whatever

Carly is like yay for getting Nina arrested. WHAT ARE NINA'S CRIMINAL ACTIONS?! What stunt reminded you of Nelle? Everytime Michael is speaking about how Nina caused so much grief about keeping quiet. keeping quiet - the fact that it doesn't occur to any of these dumbos they do the same thing on a DAILY BASIS. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SUPPORT YOU WHEN YOU AREN'T EVEN SOAPY-HYPOCRITICAL?!  Like holy hell. and Michael is so determined to keep Wiley away from her grandchild because "oh no, she told a lie and hurt a few people." but is quite okay with HIS MOB MOLL MOM, MURDERING MOBSTER UNCLE AND FATHER BEING AROUND HIM? grahahahahahahaaha

Just so we're ALL on the same page: Identity Fraud :
is the actual use of the stolen information for illicit gain.

--Credit card fraud
--Employment or tax-related fraud
--Phone or utilities fraud
--Bank fraud
--Loan or lease fraud
--Government documents or benefits fraud

did nina do ANY OF THESE THINGS?!  no. so SHUT UP. This D.A. Sheridan is an idiot and i hope he loses.  you know what would have been equally high profile? Mobster Son trying to bribe DA. 

I'm not feeling Austin's manbun. Or him being indignant. (but i stated why here). Also shutup. You tried to weaponize Chases grief to get ahead. so just.. shut up. 

Willow shut up.  like you're pouting because Michael left you out. so are you saying if he didn't leave you out you'd be okay with this? because that's what it sounds like.  i will say this again. for storyline purposes, I hope Sasha's baby dies. also Carly is worse than Gladys Corbin so shut up all of you. 

I love anyone who makes 7 layer bars. Aiden you are awesome. (I needed to end on a positive thought).

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Wow, Sofia Mattson is HUGE. She must have worked up to the very last minute.

10 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Spencer is whinging about having to get a job. whatever

Ugh. And his whining about Kevin putting up his bail but making it conditional. Welcome to the real world, you little turd.

OMG, shut up, Michael. You suck.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Daisy said:

i will say this again. for storyline purposes, I hope Sasha's baby dies.

I feel awful, because she's pregnant in real life (or was, and thankfully has a healthy baby) but Sasha is such a pointless character and Brando is such a pointless character and giving them a pointless baby is so pointless. Even killing off Sasha and/or her baby is pointless because it would only affect Brando, and who cares? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

And again. If Michael wants to get justice for Sonny and his little sisters (let's call a spade a spade, he doesn't want Nina in Wiley's life so he's trying to figure out a way outside of a meathook to do it) - fine. whatever - butwhy not use Corinthos power, and name? Why use the Q's. 

Oh that's right. because Sonny has no power outside of Port Charles. His name doesn't open doors, or get things done unless it's of an illegal nature.  and I'm sorry. using Q money to get Justice for Sonny when Sonny MURDERED MONICA'S SON pisses me off. (and then someone was like "well Sonny was confused on off his meds". BULL. POO. Sonny flat out said he didn't regret murdering AJ, and that bastard deserved to die.  I can ignore some soapy crimes and stuff, like the rest of us, but don't justify Sonny's actions for murdering AJ). 

• Love 5

Sofia Mattson had her baby at the start of the summer so she should be back from maternity leave now. Brook Lynn was also huge with the fake pregnancy belly. I think the show has a huge belly that they put on actresses for late stage pregnancy.

Sasha, Michael totally meant to shut Willow out.  He may think he loves Willow but lying and going behind your partner's back like this is very bad news for a relationship. You should be advising Willow to work this out before she thinks about marrying Michael again.

I thought that Finn's new apartment looked like Maxie's with different furniture with all the painted brick.

Violet is a genius if she can already read the 'kiss the cook' apron on her own.

LOL at Spencer thinking he could just step into the job as Britt's assistant with no experience.

42 minutes ago, Daisy said:

You tried to weaponize Chases grief to get ahead. so just.. shut up. 

He asked Chase to find out the truth.  He didn't create the situation that led to Chase's grief, he didn't lie to Chase. If Edward regretted cutting Jimmy Lee out of his will and wanted to change it to include him, that information should come to light.

If Edward did intend to change his will, then hiding that information is going against Edward's wishes. And there goes the moral high ground.

23 minutes ago, Daisy said:

and then someone was like "well Sonny was confused on off his meds".

LOL that AJ's alcoholism made him an inferior creature who didn't deserve to have a relationship with his son but Sonny's BPAD gets him all sorts of free passes.

12 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Julian was dead man walking-Cyrus's goons shot him; Mooby chasing after him just accelerated Julian's death.

Doesn't change that Sonny felt justified to deprive Leo of his father permanently while everyone is whining that Sonny's kids lost him for 9 months.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2