Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

Silly @rur, doctors don't save people, that's Jason's job.  Austin will obviously just be another victim and bond with Maxie over it.

But really, Peter can't be definitely dead to all of PC until the show is ready to reveal the baby switch.  They will have to have him fall in a river and mysteriously disappear again.  

• Love 2
17 hours ago, perkie1968 said:
20 hours ago, absnow54 said:

Is anyone going to find out who killed her mother? 

Yes, right after they deal with that pesky double murder/car explosion at the Jarly wedding.  

And that will be after they figure out who shot Jason as he and Britt were escaping from GH.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Sigh.

I've been reading here for the past month, and while recording, I deleted two weeks' worth of episodes. I've got about 12 episodes in my DVR queue. I haven't the desire to bother to watch.

Should I?

And so much for the Nurses Ball taking place in the Fall. We're heading into Winter! I want my Robin fix!

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And so much for the Nurses Ball taking place in the Fall. We're heading into Winter! I want my Robin fix!

I'm not saying there will be a nurses ball in the fall, but there's over 7 weeks left of fall.  Please don't rush me into winter.  OK, I realize it will snow before December 21, but technically it's still fall.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, TVbitch said:

No fucking way would Liesl not throw that acid right in Peter's eyes. 

Um, so since the recording didn't really incriminate Nik, Spinelli asks Sean if he wants Spinelli to doctor the recording. Sean asks if there any chance the cops could figure out it is doctored, to which Spinelli says there is a chance, so Sean says, then no it would have to be fool proof. If Spinelli had said it would be undetectable, Sean would have no problem fabricating evidence against Nik. He doesn't even know 100% if Nik is guilty. So he would be committing a crime and might send the wrong person to jail. But hey, keep seeking your justice. 

Gee Spinelli your such a great guy doctoring evidence and let's not forget your glee at attempting to murder a police officer No wonder Ellie left you

• Love 11

Today's notes. 

Alexis - shut up. 

Shawn: shut the everlasting hell up. FINALLY. THEY BRING IT UP THAT SHAWN WAS THERE TO KILL SOMEONE ELSE.  BUT SHUT UP. HAYDEN KNEW.  She doesn't care. Oh wait. and now this is brought up too. So what's the point of this storyline. Shawn is all .. damn. Shawn, Nik didn't steal time from you. kick rocks. 

I want to punch that smug off Joss's face. shut up. I'll be okay if Esme did it. Joss. SHUT UP.  Also. Spencer comes in and says I had a family emergency and Joss's reaction isn't. "Omg, is everything okay?" she makes a smug stinky face and walks off. cow needs a slap

Do it Jason. Pull the trigger. Stop talking... Okay we'll deal with you tackling him  hahaha. More shooting, less talking. 

Brit speaking much truth.

bwaahahahahahaaha. "I don't use people as commodities." Um. Shawn, you just used Spencer. go away

oh for god sakes. i'm so tired of this crap. thi is why you should have murdered him in the lab, Jason. you suck. the ONE TIME YOU ACTUALLY NEEDED TO MURDER SOMEONE. 

• Love 14

OMG Shawn, you PLEADED GUILTY. Stop putting it all on Nik. I'm glad that Nik finally said that Hayden knows who shot her and she's moved on from it. He should form a hypocrisy/victim club with Joss. This is soooo boring.

I like the Alexis/Harmony friendship and Harmony pointing out that Nik was willing to help her. Excellent talk about the safety of prisons, real and in our own minds.

Good serving of truth tea by Trina to Spencer.

Joss is so ugly when she's acting like Carly and being tough. The entitlement is strong with those two.

"Spence's father and Ava showed up yesterday and expected Spence to wait on them." The horrors! I bet the kids had fun with that line.

"I did it all for my father to free him from Ava's influence". Kevin, as long as you've got Spencer living with you, how about doing some unofficial therapy with him?

Spencer may never have had a job before but if he was raised as Prince Cassadine, he should understand noblesse oblige and responsibilites better than anyone.

Why did Joss and Cameron not say that the only one who could afford those cabins is Joss?  Also Spencer is not allowed to leave town.

Add to things I never want to see:  Joss and Cameron having sex.

I'm glad that Obrecht was shot in that movable mysterious place on the body where no vital organs are hit.

"Yeah, but you would be dead and that would make a whole lot of people happy."  Me included. Do it, Jason, do it.

• Love 7

Thank you baby Jesus someone finally pointed out that OH YEAH Shawn thought he actually had shot Hayden because he was trying to MURDER SOMEONE ELSE.  Of course it made zero impact on righteous Shawn but at least it was said.

Britt: Jason is a nice guy…

Liesl (while rolling eyes):  He’s a lethal killer.  YAS.  Speak truth Mutter.  Also, why do they make people bite down on something when they are in pain?  Wouldn’t that possibly break their teeth or something??  I never understand that.

I’ve stopped thinking anyone who has the chance to kill Peter will actually kill Peter.  At least this way I’m not too disappointed that he’s still alive.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

Spencer may never have had a job before but if he was raised as Prince Cassadine, he should understand noblesse oblige and responsibilites better than anyone.

Yeah if his family, namely Nik, even bothered to raise him, instead of carting him off to boarding schools to give themselves free time. Stefan had to deal with Helena, but he try to raise Nikolas (and Alexis for that matter) to best he could. Nik disappeared for two years even though he had a young son. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

That's part of the problem: He wasn't raised as Prince Cassadine, because Nik didn't want that burden on his son. So instead of understanding noblesse oblige and obligation, Spencer became an entitled little turd who was overindulged by all the adults in his life.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Thank you for finally crossing the tees with that stupid ass #justiceforhayden storyline. What in the fuck was the purpose? Expose Nikolas as a scumbag? Everybody from the moon and back already knew that. Breaking News! Someone! Quick! Alert the media. We are dealing with a scumbag. 

Nobody cares, mob hitman who went to jail for protecting his mob boss who wanted you to murder a man, you raging hypocrite. 

Dear Esme. Who will pay for that weekend in those cabins? Your boyfriend is broke and this is his first day at a less than minimum job. You think he can afford to pay for a weekend in a cabin? You are allegedly locked out of your trust fund. Do you think Cam will pay? He is working to try and help his mother put him through college. Oh, Joss will pay? That's hilarious and very cute. Thanks for the laughs. The girl would rather swallow a rattlesnake. 

Geez, Jason. You should have taken your chances by shooting Peter and killing him. It's great. Now we get to watch Julliard chewing the scenery more frequently.

I enjoyed the Alexis/Harmony scenes. I actually enjoy Harmony a lot since her break with DoD and I thought the scenes with Alexis were well written, minus the whole Alexis being self-righteous about Nikolas and Spencer. Like seriously, Alexis, take a seat. 

I love Trina and her scenes with Spencer were also good. 

I still hate Joss. She is useless on a good day, but the actress has not really evolved and lacks nuance, which makes her incredibly uninteresting and just annoying.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I enjoyed the Alexis/Harmony scenes. I actually enjoy Harmony a lot since her break with DoD and I thought the scenes with Alexis were well written, minus the whole Alexis being self-righteous about Nikolas and Spencer. Like seriously, Alexis, take a seat. 

Surprisingly, I liked their scenes as well. However I think the big elephant in the room is that Alexis could and should go to rehab once she gets out like she should have done in the first place. Not like she couldn’t afford it so it isn’t a reason to stay in prison. 

• Love 7

Really glad to see Trina back after a long drought!  Her scenes with Spencer were really good.  We can see the conflict between her head and heart, so giving Spencer a chance to prove himself to even be considered a friend is great (although both of them obviously want more).

I had mixed feelings about the Joss-Esme scene.  Esme instigated that whole thing by being presumptuous and obnoxious; although Joss did overreact,as usual.  I like their rivalry and think that the actresses have good chemistry.

I also had mixed feelings about the Shawn-Nikolas scenes.  Shawn's righteous indignation seems a bit misplaced since he actually was attempting to murder someone; but Nikolas's smugness and hypocrisy is also difficult to swallow.  He deserved to be in prison right next to Shawn.  But IRL, (if I'm not mistaken) Attempted Murder is not a Class A-I felony in NY, so the statute of limitations has passed (because I believe that the attempted murder of Hayden happened in early 2016).

I was really hoping that Drew was faking being under Raspeter's control.  It is so frustrating how many people have had the chance to kill him, and yet he remains in the land of the living.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

I still hate Joss. She is useless on a good day, but the actress has not really evolved and lacks nuance, which makes her incredibly uninteresting and just annoying.

I imagine she's been taking acting tips from MB.

• LOL 12

Someone needs to explain this to me like I'm a moron or I'm Sonny.  Shawn served 6 years.  Nikolas finally brings up the fact that Shawn's hands aren't clean that he was at the garage to kill Drew.  Shawn's answer is "I did my time".  Presumably, he means the 6 years.  Yet two minutes later, he's accusing Nikolas of stealling time from him/that he did NIk's time since Nik was the one who actually had Hayden shot.  So which is it?  Did he do his time for attempting to kill Drew or did he do Nik's time for having hayden shot.  Because it can't be both.  

Or is it a math equation.  He did 40% of the time for Drew and 60% for Hayden.  Or 70/30 or 80/20.  I'm very confused!

2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Geez, Jason. You should have taken your chances by shooting Peter and killing him. It

Jason is supposed to be the greatest shot EVAH, he could have shot Peter in the head then Drew in the leg, to snap Drew out of his programing or at least disarming him until Liesl could find a way to deprogram him.  So stupid.  

2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Now we get to watch Julliard chewing the scenery more frequently.

The only thing that's getting me through this is the thought that they want this to end in PC with the Baily/Lu reveal so he wont' die until then. So I only have to wait a little bit longer.   Now, if we get there and he doesn't die and those rumours that WR was cleaning out his dressing room aren't true, them Imma hafta to punch someone in the throat.  

• Love 11

I hope those of you who were agitating for a new generation of teen sex storylines are happy with themselves for manifesting it! 

I admit that LWB looks good in a burgundy shirt, but why is that ALL he wears? I'm sure Peter's had access to other clothing since going on the run. 

Edited by Auntie Velvet
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Oh hope those of you who were agitating for a new generation of teen sex storylines are happy with themselves for manifesting it! 

I admit that LWB looks good in a burgundy shirt, but why is that ALL he wears? I'm sure Peter's had access to other clothing since going on the run. 

not with Joss though. Cam deserves mucho better. 

maybe he's like Jason. all he has are burgundy shirts

41 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Someone needs to explain this to me like I'm a moron or I'm Sonny.  Shawn served 6 years.  Nikolas finally brings up the fact that Shawn's hands aren't clean that he was at the garage to kill Drew.  Shawn's answer is "I did my time".  Presumably, he means the 6 years.  Yet two minutes later, he's accusing Nikolas of stealling time from him/that he did NIk's time since Nik was the one who actually had Hayden shot.  So which is it?  Did he do his time for attempting to kill Drew or did he do Nik's time for having hayden shot.  Because it can't be both.  

maybe he is thinking if Nik didn't have Hayden shot, there would have been nothing to cover up. so he wouldn't have to have lied for Sonny and thus spent 6 years in prison. (which. i will add, he was happy to shank someone because Carly asked him too. Which was illegal. so.. i mean.. he needs to shut up 999 times)

as to your 2nd point. that's what i was expecting. him shooting Drew in the arm, and then shooting peter in the head.  Jason is useless.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Really enjoyed the show today and wondered if awesome writer wrote the ep. I don’t care much about either Britt or Obrecht, and they were mostly talking about Britt/Jason - a pairing I detest - but I enjoyed everything else.

”Brother and brother reunited. I smell a miniseries.” Sorry, I laughed at that. I’m glad Jason didn’t get to play hero AGAIN. I don’t care about Peter dying, but if it happens, I hope Drew gets to do it. I’ll probably watch Drew manhandle Jason a few more times.

I had to laugh at Peter making it seem like it would be a real struggle for Jason to choose between shooting him or killing Drew. Jason doesn’t care one little bit about Drew’s life. Jason probably didn’t shoot because he was worried about Britt getting hit and there being one less person to shine his halo.

Joss is insufferable, but Esme is so fake and obvious at times, I don’t really mind her getting in Esme’s face.

I really liked the scenes between Harmony/Alexis and Trina/Spencer. Spencer and Alexis’s handwringing over Nikolas was annoying, especially Alexis’s last line, but I like that Alexis at least admitted Nik was complicated and not pure evil. I like that Trina and Harmony laid some truths on them and got them to be honest.

I continue to love that Nik continues to be allowed to point things out to other characters and get a few wins here and there. It might have been arrogant, but I loved after Sean said that he couldn’t be bought that Nik was like ‘uh huh, hope the faux nobility felt good now let’s get real.” While Nik has Hayden shot, Sean did do the crime he was convicted for - and he mostly went to jail to protect another criminal Sonny - so Nik really stole nothing from him. I hope this brings us closer to ending his ridiculous crusade for justice for Hayden.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Daisy said:

as to your 2nd point. that's what i was expecting. him shooting Drew in the arm, and then shooting peter in the head.  Jason is useless.

I think they want to play a few different beats with this, and tomorrow we'll probably get the "surprise" that Drew has already overcome his conditioning and is about to take out Peter (or at least subdue him.)  

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Daisy said:

"I don't use people as commodities." Um. Shawn, you just used Spencer. go away

He's such a hypocrite.  Thank God Nikolas mentioned him being there TO SHOOT DREW.  It's like everyone seemed to have forgotten that, especially Shawn.  He's a criminal who, btw, hasn't learned his lesson, as he helped Jason break out of prison with that stupid stabbing, and just yesterday he was more than willing to have Spinelli manufacture evidence against Nikolas.  Go to hell, Shawn.

Jason, literally, you have one use on this show, which is to kill people, and you failed at that today. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I hope those of you who were agitating for a new generation of teen sex storylines are happy with themselves for manifesting it! 

Well I am! Not that I think they need a weekend away when Joss has a dorm room and she and Cam could be knockin boots in there all the time as long as there’s a sock on the door to warn Trina. But I’m sure all sorts of shenanigans will ensue on the weekend away and Esme will do something insane to make it interesting. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Britt enthusing that Jason shoot LWB/FS because the cold embrace of death would be better than putting up with him for one more second?  Extremely relatable!

I also appreciated her reiterating again that the Carly component makes her uninterested in pursuing something with Jason.

Gawd, LWB is just getting worse and worse, his whisper growling is so annoying.

Shut up, Joss.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

So instead of understanding noblesse oblige and obligation, Spencer became an entitled little turd who was overindulged by all the adults in his life.

So many were complicit along with Nik -- Laura, who indulged the poor little orphan every time he did something he shouldn't have; Kevin who went along with everything Laura wanted, Britt (although she refused to let Spencer stay with her now). Among the worst was Sonny, who absolved Spencer without a word of chastising when he rigged the election so that Laura could win and turned on him immediately when a closer familiy member (Avery) was involved.

2 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I think they want to play a few different beats with this, and tomorrow we'll probably get the "surprise" that Drew has already overcome his conditioning and is about to take out Peter (or at least subdue him.)  

If only.

• Love 4

I wonder where they are going with Esme. Super villain probably, so Joss can be proven right and victorious, but she would probably actually be more interesting as just a foil for Joss in a Knots Landing kind of way.

Alexis and Sean's moral superiority is making me hate them. Sean "doesn't treat people as commodities". He was hit man for fuck's sake! And where was Alexis' outrage when she was helping Sonny get away with crime after crime after crime. 

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Alexis and Sean's moral superiority is making me hate them. Sean "doesn't treat people as commodities". He was hit man for fuck's sake! And where was Alexis' outrage when she was helping Sonny get away with crime after crime after crime. 

So when Alexis was working for Sonny with a side of flirting/crushing on him,  she found out one day that Sonny hired ninjas to kill AJ because he was trying to frame Carly for killing Joseph Sorel. They had a big fight and she demanded for Sonny to call off the hit. He did and they ended up sleeping together that one time and thus conceiving Kristina.

Alexis has not only worked for criminals, she has fallen for them (Sonny, Ric, Jerry, Julian).

• Love 5

I like Esme. She’s a great creepy villain. The way she smiles and purses her lips is hysterical. That said, she seems a little one note because she’s doing it mostly around a bunch of teenagers. I still want to find out what her deal is with Ryan. There was no Sonny or Carly which was nice but it won’t last long per the upcoming scenes. I do have one question. Is Drew under Peter’s mind control or not? I’m very confused. Because he could have shot Peter right then and there and he didn’t. 

21 minutes ago, ouinason said:

Was Shawn convicted of attempting to kill Hayden or of attempting to kill Drew with Hayden's shooting being a consequence?  Not that it matters at this point, lord have mercy.

Shooting Hayden.

• Love 1

I am so tired of watching people get the chance to kill Peter, threaten to kill Peter, and then fail to kill Peter that at this point I just want him to die the lamest death possible. Like slip in the shower, fall into the toilet, drown in the bowl.

• LOL 7
  • Love 6

I wasn't watching at the time but what you all have told me is that Shawn was convicted because he confessed.  So what's the big deal with Nik being the one who made the order or someone else? Shawn confessed to it.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 3

What just happened ... Tuesday's episode (aka really Monday's delayed episode, as Monday's episode was  definitely Friday's cliffhanger episode, due to the one day in October where there was no GH for apparently no good reason) was soooo good.

Nothing to fast forward, not even Joss or StoneCold ... a phantastic episode all around.

I seriously hope that there are no plans to kill of my dear mutter!

Loved Alexis and Harmony, Nikolas and Shawn (that is if the latter does not give in to Nikolas' offer tomorrow, as I enjoyed Shawn's return for the very first time here), very much appreciated the conversation between Trina and Spence. The teen scene is on fire right now.

The writing was quite good, too, discussing and showing the different sides of Nikolas' character, or Alexis trying to stay in jail for maybe the wrong reasons.

So, what can I say ... I do not have a single complaint. Sorry :(

... oh wait, how could I forget ... the previews with Cholerarly and Minny.

Edited by IDFfm0870
Too many typos and wrong wording. Not a native speaker here, promise to do better next time.
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, Daisy said:

there would have been nothing to cover up. so he wouldn't have to have lied for Sonny

I rewatched the scen on youtube and Jordan, who was undercover at the time, is the one who moved his hand out of the way, so he didn't shoot Drew but because Hayden was shot, they all assumed that his shot went wide and hit her.  But Jordan was at the scene, came out of undercover to arrest Shawn.  So he would have been arrested even if Hayden hadn't been shot because he was planning on kiling Drew and Jordan knew it.  

12 hours ago, Daisy said:

was all, "I'm Gucci, let's move on." 

Nont only is she "lets move on" but she's "lets move on and work together on other illegal things"  

• Love 4
11 hours ago, TVbitch said:

I wonder where they are going with Esme. Super villain probably, so Joss can be proven right and victorious, but she would probably actually be more interesting as just a foil for Joss in a Knots Landing kind of way.

I get the sense that Esme will end up seducing Cam to spite Joss, especially since she now knows they're not sleeping together. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
39 minutes ago, absnow54 said:

I get the sense that Esme will end up seducing Cam to spite Joss, especially since she now knows they're not sleeping together. 

It would probably be a better first time experience for Cameron because Esme would want to make sure he had a good time to spite Joss' future attempts, and self-centered people (like Joss) tend to be bad lovers

• LOL 13
  • Love 5
26 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

It would probably be a better first time experience for Cameron because Esme would want to make sure he had a good time to spite Joss' future attempts, and self-centered people (like Joss) tend to be bad lovers

The problem with this is that unless Cam and Joss have some huge fight, Cam will not sleep with Esme willingly. And if he doesn't do it willingly, then there will be alcohol or roofies involved, if not both. Then we'll end up with a rape storyline on our hands, where the show will say that the victim in all of this is Joss, sweep under the rug what happened to Cam and then move on from the whole thing, either like nothing happened, or with Joss bringing up the whole thing in a passive-aggressive way.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

My hope - 
Cam sees Joss for the shrew that she is, becomes friends with Esme, calls bull crap on all her passive aggressive stuff, esme admits that she puts on an act because that's what she's done all her life, she drops it, they fall in love and becomes GH's next super couple, and rub it in Joss's face.

what. a girl can dream, right?

2 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Nont only is she "lets move on" but she's "lets move on and work together on other illegal things"  

pretty much. like. i don't know this entire thing would have mattered if hayden didn't know, didn't care, hated nik, and left because she didn't know who shot her. but none of this happened.  

This entire re-write was basically done so Shawn can go "I WANT JUSTiCE FOR HAYDEN!" and "I WAS IN JAIL FOR A CRIME I DIDN'T COMMIT!" even though he was there to commit a crime. and was in jail for protecting the man who wanted him to commit a crime. And even in jail he committed a crime and then out of jail he was more than happy to commit a crime if it was able to fool the cops (not to mention committed a crime by recording two people w/o their consent). 

So Shawn just needs to shut his mouth and take a seat. Again. I am supposed to be feeling sorry for a career criminal who has no problems committing crimes to suit his agenda because the one time he actually did get arrested he pled guilty for shooting the wrong person. Child, please. 

truthfully i believe this angle is to really destroy the Nik/Spencer relationship as it is and have them build a new one with them both having all their illusions about each other shattered and they just become closer because of it. Double points if Ava and Trina are the ones to get them to get to that point. Oh wait that's what a good soap would do. Never mind. 

• Love 12
28 minutes ago, Daisy said:

My hope - 
Cam sees Joss for the shrew that she is, becomes friends with Esme, calls bull crap on all her passive aggressive stuff, esme admits that she puts on an act because that's what she's done all her life, she drops it, they fall in love and becomes GH's next super couple, and rub it in Joss's face.

Honestly, this is what they should do. The actress who plays Esme is very compelling, and she and WL have had an easy chemistry in all of their scenes. Spencer and Trina are the obvious outcome of however they decide to play the Spencer/Trina/Esme triangle, and I think Cameron is a good "grounded" character to help Esme through her redemption arc. Kind of a la Lucky and Liz, except Liz was only a "bad girl" and didn't commit much arson. 

• Love 7
21 hours ago, statsgirl said:

"Spence's father and Ava showed up yesterday and expected Spence to wait on them." The horrors! I bet the kids had fun with that line.

Maybe I wasn't paying attention, but I thought Esme didn't know that Spencer had left the diner when she showed up. And it was Spencer's first day. How did she know about Nik and Ava expecting Spencer to wait on them?

IRL there would never be only 2 people working that diner when 1 was just hired that day (no boring hiring paperwork for this!) and he has no experience at all. Cam didn't even have to check with the owner (who is that, these days?) before hiring this no-nothing job candidate. At the very least, Cam should have been supervising Spencer to be sure he could do the job properly. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, KittyQ said:

IRL there would never be only 2 people working that diner when 1 was just hired that day (no boring hiring paperwork for this!) and he has no experience at all. Cam didn't even have to check with the owner (who is that, these days?) before hiring this no-nothing job candidate. At the very least, Cam should have been supervising Spencer to be sure he could do the job properly. 

Bobbie owns Kelly's right now, and probably gives Cam leeway since he's her pseudo great-nephew, which is making me nostalgic for when Bobbie was a Spencer and not just the SheBeast's mother. 

• Love 4

Cam - the first thing you should tell Spencer now that he's "rehired" is - Don't just leave during your shift. If there's an emergency, tell the person in charge so they aren't left high and dry without any warning. 

I'd love to see a little real life reflected in this show. For whatever it is worth, having to deal with "normal" complications could make the soap opera stuff more believable.

1 minute ago, absnow54 said:

Bobbie owns Kelly's right now, and probably gives Cam leeway since he's her pseudo great-nephew, which is making me nostalgic for when Bobbie was a Spencer and not just the SheBeast's mother. 

Thanks! It would be a nice change of pace to see Bobbie or whoever is the full time manager show up once in a while. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Wasn't Shawn the manager of Kelly's for a while? Or was that before all of this #JusticeForHayden nonsense?

He was. But it was too boring for him-not exciting enough. Being Mooby’s lackey and inept hitman was more exciting, so he quit.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Catching up on yesterday's episode.

Esmé, being a server at a diner means you, you know, serve people. Spencer having to wait on Nik and Ava shouldn't have been a shock to anyone. Come on, Show. Do better.

Someone asked about Liesl biting a rope between her teeth. I think that sort of thing isn't about pain so much as giving the patient something else to focus on. And it makes it harder to scream.

While I'm glad Nik was able to bring up Shawn was there to shoot Drew (and that took way too long), I'm kind of Team No One here. Neither man has the moral high ground, and NO ONE CARES, least of all the ostensible victim herself, Hayden.

19 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

”Brother and brother reunited. I smell a miniseries.” Sorry, I laughed at that.

Same. If I have to watch this dumb scenario play out, at least someone recognizes humor makes it a tiny bit easier.

• Love 4

given familial privileges? okay?

oh it's going to be one of these these shows.
Carly and Olivia shut up in advance.
Sonny and Cyrus shut up in advance. 
Don't care about you creepy stalker dad.

Sonny "I'm so glad i came i see you locked up here"
me. this would be so much more impactful if this wasn't a mobster saying this to a mobster. 

Olivia going on and on how Carly should take out Nina. Honestly. my new wish is Nina and Ned fall in love. Olivia "I didn't know how much this is costing you." Shut up. Also Olivia "Ned and I are heading for a divorce." (after exploding how Leo is perfect). Shut up again Olivia. 

Oh look. Joey is back and he's pissed that his uncle got blew up. who saw this coming. Again. who cares. unless this leads to joss being killed dead, i don't give a crap.

Oh Look. Joey is all. you murdered my uncle. and instead of just being. "honestly, I'm really sorry that happened, I honestly had no idea that was going to happen,." or some bull, and looking contrite. Carly is all. HAHAHAHAHAHA. WE WON, WE WILL ALWAYS WIN, and oh no Joey is going to threaten me. Curtis, you should have let Joey get a punch in. 

honestly this is where Curtis should have said - you're not welcome here Carly. I don't want this crap in my bar. olivia wants to talk to a divorce lawyer. honestly. Divorce Ned. do it. Ned deserves so much better than you. 

Why don't they just tell Chase who it BaileyLou really is. it's not like Chase will be like. "let's tell everyone."

(okay. the best part - Valentine calling Anna darling all the time).

• Love 8

Here's an idea, Brook Lynn. Let Gladys spill the beans to Valentin and go from there. 

8 minutes ago, Daisy said:

given familial privileges? okay?

I did a double-take at that, but patients can refuse any visitor and limit who gets health updates.

8 minutes ago, Daisy said:

(okay. the best part - Valentine calling Anna darling all the time).

Sorry, but JPS is no Sebastian Roché.

• Love 3