Type keyword(s) to search

Mike and Natalie: Low Interest Couple, High Interest Rates

• Start Topic

Mike's uncle Bojangles has a violent criminal history going back to 1984 but some of it's recent, like the guy on the next season of B90D. I'm going to try and post the info in a spoiler tab, but that doesn't always work. 

I wasn't going to post it at all since he really isn't a main character or anything, but Natalie responds to the posts asking if it is real or a joke, says Mike never told her any of it, and confirms she is still in Ukraine and not Washington. She doesn't say if they are still a couple or not, though. 

Spoiler

This couple just shouldn't be together. She's crazy and he withholds info another person would need to know, like a violent criminal lives in his shed.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Christina said:

Mike's uncle Bojangles has a violent criminal history going back to 1984 but some of it's recent, like the guy on the next season of B90D. I'm going to try and post the info in a spoiler tab, but that doesn't always work. 

I wasn't going to post it at all since he really isn't a main character or anything, but Natalie responds to the posts asking if it is real or a joke, says Mike never told her any of it, and confirms she is still in Ukraine and not Washington. She doesn't say if they are still a couple or not, though. 

Hide contents

This couple just shouldn't be together. She's crazy and he withholds info another person would need to know, like a violent criminal lives in his shed.

“Criminal damaged face.” His?

• LOL 8
4 hours ago, Gobi said:

“Criminal damaged face.” His?

His victims, although it would explain his face, too. Bound people, home invasions, injured organs, etc. 

I have no idea who found this video, but it wasn't me. Natalie was in a music video

• Love 3
On 12/28/2019 at 12:43 AM, Christina said:

His victims, although it would explain his face, too. Bound people, home invasions, injured organs, etc. 

I have no idea who found this video, but it wasn't me. Natalie was in a music video

You are quite the detective Christina. This video thou- she was driving back then too. lol

On 12/27/2019 at 3:49 AM, Christina said:

Natalie's nuts. Pretty, but crazy and manipulative. Three slides

I agree. And I think she is hiding something. And I think she probably applied for K1 Visa before period

• Love 7

I also think that Natalie has either applied for a K-1 visa before or has come to the U.S. before.  She took way too long and got way too scary before saying "no."  And, just because someone says something doesn't make it true...

There's obviously something going on as she doesn't seem satisfied with who Mike is, but seems desperate to come to the U.S. even if it means having a baby first in order to tie Mike to her.

• Love 11
36 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

I also think that Natalie has either applied for a K-1 visa before or has come to the U.S. before.  She took way too long and got way too scary before saying "no."  And, just because someone says something doesn't make it true...

There's obviously something going on as she doesn't seem satisfied with who Mike is, but seems desperate to come to the U.S. even if it means having a baby first in order to tie Mike to her.

I think she has applied or come here too and the production crew put a bug in Mike's ear for him to ask the question. I don't think he would come up with it on his own.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

There was a teaser for the next episode, which we have to wait for ... but it was something like Mike saying aha to her. I want to know what she’s been hiding! Calling Christina!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Natalie is really off!  Her mother calls her my golden child!  Whole lot of crazy going on here.

Run Mike run.  With Bojangles and debt you don't need more problems!

Edited by Jeanne222
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 12/30/2019 at 7:08 PM, Rt66vintage said:

This explains everything. She's an actress, and Washington is on the same coast with California. Also explains her pouty, big eyed looks at Mike, and dramatic throwing herself on the bed. Was the music by Blake? Thanks @Christina.

The music is so emo and whiny.  It’s what I imagine Paul Bernardo would be making if he weren’t in prison for life.

• Love 6

You know things are weird with 35yo Natalie when her mother has to come and stroke her hair, all the while talking her off the ledge. Looked to me like that was standard operating procedure. Mother Natalie has a lot of practice in calming her daughter down. 

Mr. Bojangles should be happy that Natalie broke it off. Now he doesn’t have to relocate the meth lab that he built in the barn.

• LOL 11
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Well hell's bells!  There goes the barn meth lab Uncle Bo!  Christina, you are a total fountain of information! Thank you!  Keep up the great work!

Totes! And we do hope you are feeling better.

I can't imagine how much you would find if you were feeling 100%!! (not too shabby for now).

Since I cannot edit at the moment, I did want to add, that I was rooting for this couple from way back as they seemed like they had a good chance and seemed genuine. Then Natalie really went off the walls and I felt was really too much posing to the camera (you know, vogue-ing!! Strike a pose). Anyway I hope they do work out. Rooting for Mike actually. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, mayvenne said:

Totes! And we do hope you are feeling better.

I can't imagine how much you would find if you were feeling 100%!! (not too shabby for now).

Since I cannot edit at the moment, I did want to add, that I was rooting for this couple from way back as they seemed like they had a good chance and seemed genuine. Then Natalie really went off the walls and I felt was really too much posing to the camera (you know, vogue-ing!! Strike a pose). Anyway I hope they do work out. Rooting for Mike actually. 

I think Mike is in for a world of hurt.  

Natalie is crazy and, in the words of Charlie Murphy "a habitual line stepper"

She will always see how much cruelty she can get away with before being checked.  She will use tears, manipulation, anger, righteous indignation and will absolutely use her future kids to get her way.  

I have a feeling Mike will be beaten down and end up like Russ.  

• Love 20

I meant to post this last episode, but I forgot ... It's one thing to throw the ring. It's another thing to throw HIS MOTHER'S RING. I have my mother-in-law's engagement ring. I've had it for 34 years. I can't imagine at anytime - back then until now - EVER tossing it into suitcase oblivion. Hearing it hit. Looking like I didn't give a shit. I haven't seen tonight's show yet, so I don't know if she redeems herself, but for now, that's my take.

• Love 10

So who can we fix Mike up with? Anny needs more excitement, Molly's too settled with family and area, Evelyn's still married and possibly nuttier than Natalie, I wouldn't wish Tania on anyone I liked...is it too late for Kiralym to leave Alan?  Is Chelsea still a lesbian? Maybe her. She's kind of granola crunchy and doesn't mind the boonies. Or we can all contribute to a GFM and rescue Nikki. She shouldn't be hard to find, we'll just need to bring some wire clippers and something to cut through the duct tape.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

So who can we fix Mike up with? Anny needs more excitement, Molly's too settled with family and area, Evelyn's still married and possibly nuttier than Natalie, I wouldn't wish Tania on anyone I liked...is it too late for Kiralym to leave Alan?  Is Chelsea still a lesbian? Maybe her. She's kind of granola crunchy and doesn't mind the boonies. Or we can all contribute to a GFM and rescue Nikki. She shouldn't be hard to find, we'll just need to bring some wire clippers and something to cut through the duct tape.

Good idea - how about Anna? She can pack up her kids and bees and head to the farm. Mike is a nice guy, Uncle Bo is growing on me (I know, I laughed as I typed that...but he seems harmless and like he has a good heart), and Natalie is a PSYCHO. I'm getting a Rhoda Penmark (The Bad Seed) vibe from her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 12/27/2019 at 9:43 PM, Christina said:

And she's driving in the video!  

• LOL 1

Apparently, there has been some dispute over whether the photos in the IGs I posted sometime in the past (geesh my brain is being an ass; can't figure out what day this is) is of Natalie, so someone else provided a closer shot.

Also, I thought I had posted the theory of why Natalie's visa was delayed, but don't see it. I'm calling it a theory because the person who said it claimed to be a friend of hers and it was something the former visa officer on Reddit had posted as a possibility because it would take approximately the six months she mentioned when telling Mike she didn't know why it was delayed or for how long.

The theory is that Natalie's name is the same as someone who does not qualify for the visa and they needed to prove that this Natalie is not that Natalie. The self-proclaimed friend said that Natalie's married name was the same as someone who could not be admitted to the US for some reason and they wanted to make sure she hadn't changed her name to her maiden name as a means to get around the ban.

The former visa officer on Reddit had explained that they would have sent it back for review and it would have went to the end of the line and it averaged six months before it could be reviewed and completed. It seems completely plausible and would explain in part why they wouldn't provide any information. I don't believe Mike or Natalie have addressed it yet.

• Useful 5
  • Love 4

Natalie seems like such a fatal attraction at times but then I wonder how much of it is just over acting the drama for the film crew.  We all know how different these characters are when they are on Pillow Talk vs the regular 90 Days.

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, endure said:

Natalie seems like such a fatal attraction at times but then I wonder how much of it is just over acting the drama for the film crew.  We all know how different these characters are when they are on Pillow Talk vs the regular 90 Days.

I truly hope, for Mike's sake, that these instances of her acting insane are sporadic and what we are seeing isn't representative of how she behaves.  It would be great for Mike if this was her 1% of the time. But I have my doubts. 

• Love 4

Is she in the USA?  The article below says Yes.  Its from the timeline that @Christina posted above, but has more details like locations and film crews around them

IF indeed true, then my bet is this 90Day season was, imo, a total put on.  Make her act like a total crazy ditz, and Mike fed up.  Due to his poor acting all he can say when asked is "I don't know man." Or maybe he didn't want to go along with that storyline.

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-news-natalie-in-seattle-with-mike-couple-filming-in-america-for-tlc/

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

Is she in the USA?  The article below says Yes.  Its from the timeline that @Christina posted above, but has more details like locations and film crews around them

IF indeed true, then my bet is this 90Day season was, im, a total put on.  Make her act like a total crazy ditz, and Mike fed up.  Due to his poor acting all he can say when asked is "I don't know man." Or maybe he didn't want to go along with that storyline.

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-news-natalie-in-seattle-with-mike-couple-filming-in-america-for-tlc/

Or ... Mike needs the TLC money to pay the farm debt and is willing to keep playing along.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

She showed him exactly who she is. He still chose it.

May the Aliens watch over and protect him.

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

I'm bumping this up because I made a comment about them in the HEA thread and some people may not want to read through all of the couples to figure out who I meant. It's also such old news in the 90DF world that others have probably forgotten about it.

It could be entertaining to see Natalie experience the culture shock of the rural area and meeting Bojangles. I can see her trying to convince him to become a vegetarian and go to church with her, and him insulting her pancakes when he had his weekly breakfast with Mike.

I'm not gonna lie here, but I'm hoping to see some aliens. Sharp and TLC need to make that happen; they owe us viewers.

The adorable Siberian Husky names Rocky lives with 

Spoiler

Rebecca and Zied. There's more info about their update in their thread.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I'm not interested in seeing Natalie again, is she part of a new season of anything?  Yuck.  

I figured they would be on this upcoming season of Happily Ever After but they are not in any of the previews. We know they were filmed when she arrived at the airport and at Pike Place Market. Since the quarantine halted production and filming, I think they may use the footage later this season as opposed to next season. 

• Useful 3
On 6/7/2020 at 7:55 PM, Christina said:

I figured they would be on this upcoming season of Happily Ever After but they are not in any of the previews. We know they were filmed when she arrived at the airport and at Pike Place Market. Since the quarantine halted production and filming, I think they may use the footage later this season as opposed to next season. 

So looks like they're on the next season of 90.

Got to say super surprised they a) married and b) they are on another season. Guess Mike needs some cash for the tree farm.

Before their season I would have thought Natalie is like Alla. You know not madly in love with Mike but hey willing to work on it and having a mutual respect for one another. Guess not.

Wonder how Natalie will react to Uncle Bo. 

• Love 4
17 hours ago, greekmom said:

Got to say super surprised they a) married and b) they are on another season. Guess Mike needs some cash for the tree farm.

Before their season I would have thought Natalie is like Alla. You know not madly in love with Mike but hey willing to work on it and having a mutual respect for one another. Guess not.

Wonder how Natalie will react to Uncle Bo. 

Natalie is NUTS.  They are completely different people and should never have gotten married.  Every woman that Mike ever talks to he will be sleeping with...according to Natalie.  Good luck with that. I also don't see her become fast friends with Uncle Bo.  

I like Alla, she has a good head on her shoulders.  She was always honest and made it VERY clear that her and her son were a package deal...period. *side eye to Larissa* They both seem very happy.

Again, can we get new couples please?!?!?

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 8