Type keyword(s) to search

Mike and Natalie: Low Interest Couple, High Interest Rates

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Again, can we get new couples please?!?!?

Having known a 90 day couple who got married within a month of the groom coming over to the US (they've been together for about 6 years and have a child together), I can say that most NORMAL people don't even know about this shit show, nor would they ever deign to be on it, which is probably why The Lying Channel keeps bringing back the famewhore fake couples over and over. This show is so dead at this point.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

Their TLC blurb for the next season - (the photo says it's too big, but it's not)

They met through a mutual friend who chose them to be his child’s godparents, and Mike and Natalie gave 90 Day Fiancé season 7 some of its most embarrassing and cringeworthy moments. The atheist Mike and the Christian Natalie had multiple differences over religion, culture, and (obviously) language. She eventually announced on the Tell-All that he wasn’t her soulmate. However, their return indicates that the quarreling couple did get together, with Natalie finally getting her K-1 visa. The trailer also shows her calling her fiancé a monster, possibly before marrying him.

• Useful 1
On 11/12/2020 at 1:41 PM, gingerella said:

Having known a 90 day couple who got married within a month of the groom coming over to the US (they've been together for about 6 years and have a child together), I can say that most NORMAL people don't even know about this shit show, nor would they ever deign to be on it, which is probably why The Lying Channel keeps bringing back the famewhore fake couples over and over. This show is so dead at this point.

Yeah, what I see on the show bears zero resemblance to anything we experienced during the K-1 process. We got legally married within days of his arrival so that we could start on his PR paperwork. Of course, by then we'd already dated several years, lived together, and had a child so...

Honestly, after a season or two of Big Ed's crap, David's delusions, Brittany's famewhoring, Cheesedick's Xanax scenes, and Angela's abuse I'm kinda here for Natalie and Mike. They're downright normal in comparison...

• LOL 5

Since the earlier links about Bojangles disappeared with Instagram's new source code not allowing embedding, here is an article from Soapdirt listing his criminal charges. I hate Soapdirt.

They include:

Beau Lawrence’s list of charges is a lengthy one. A number of them relate to drugs and alcohol. In addition, police even picked the 90 Day Fiance cast member up for illegal fishing. Some of his charges include:

04/16/2007 – Possession of liquor in a vehicle – Found Guilty

09/28/2007 – Aggravated DUI while on a suspended license – Dismissed

09/28/2007 – DUI – Guilty

11/25/2007 – Marijuana violation – No complaint

11/30/2007 – Drug paraphernalia possession/use – Guilty

11/30/2007 – Marijuana violation – Dismissed

In addition, Beau Lawrence from 90 Day Fiance has a history of allegedly violent crime as well. However, some of these charges were dismissed while others earned him a conviction and jail time.

10/14/2007 – Assault with intent – reckless injury – Guilty

11/25/2007 – Assault and disorderly conduct – Dismissed

05/06/2008 – Aggravated assault – Dismissed

05/06/2008 – Assault with Intent – Dismissed

10/28/2011 – Assault with Intent – Guilty

01/03/2012 – Assault with Intent – Guilty

09/13/2012 – Aggravated assault – Guilty

There are a number of repeat instances of alleged assault. In addition, there’s a domestic violence charge on Beau Lawrence’s rap sheet. And, on February 26, 2016, a charge of assault with a deadly weapon in Washington – and that was his most recent guilty conviction.

Meanwhile, Mike Youngquist’s 90 Day Fiance Uncle Beau was also behind bars in 2013 for aggravated assault. And, according to records spent 18 months in prison in Arizona on some of these charges. Clearly, Uncle Bojangles’ past is far more disturbing than viewers were shown on TLC.

• Useful 1

The production company is supposed to screen people, the network just buys shows from the production company.     However, this is the same production company that had Pole on it for three or more seasons,   And some others that are rather scary.

Some of the women this season are kind of scary too.    Natalie scares me.

• Love 9
17 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The production company is supposed to screen people, the network just buys shows from the production company.     However, this is the same production company that had Pole on it for three or more seasons,   And some others that are rather scary.

Some of the women this season are kind of scary too.    Natalie scares me.

Maybe Beau should say, "If she's staying on the farm, I'm leaving."  It would be interesting to see which Mike would choose to stay.

• Useful 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Maybe Beau should say, "If she's staying on the farm, I'm leaving."  It would be interesting to see which Mike would choose to stay.

19 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

He does have a Charles Manson vibe.

I think of him more as an escapee from Deliverance, and I hear banjos in my head when he appears.

I think Mike would choose Beau over Natalie when it comes to staying down on the farm, because at least Beau seems to be a hard worker and, therefore, is helpful.  Maybe Mike should have offered to put Natalie up in a nearby hotel for the first few days, but I think he is pinching his pennies. 

Other than being on this show and also wanting to have a Ukranian wife like his friend,  I don't understand the cramp in his brain for a Ukranian wife.  Are they reputed to be more sexy or more obedient or what?  I think he should try the dating site for farmers; he might find a younger American who is cute and understands life in the country. 

18 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Natalie scares me.

With her weird jealousy streak, I think Mike should board the cat somewhere while Natalie is on the premises. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

The one thing that I don't believe in this relationship is that it's a fraud. As messed up as the relationship may be (it's hard to tell what's real), I believe they genuinely care about each other and this isn't for a green card. 

• Love 5

She told him he was wrong about EVERYTHING and then pouted and acted out about their problems.  I think it's totally about the green card as she was so insistent about him having to change everything, yet still married him.  Sadly I don't think very many of these couples realize that the beginning of a romance is usually the most happy time, so if one is miserable at that point there's not much hope of an improvement in the relationship.

• Love 6

So those conversations where she starts out by saying, “ are you going to be nice to me”, are huge red flags indicating a professional manipulator.  There is no right answer to that question.  She uses that technique all the time.  If he really did marry her, no amount of editing is going to show this as a happy marriage unless he chooses to get a lobotomy so he can’t think any more.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Colfrmb said:

So those conversations where she starts out by saying, “ are you going to be nice to me”, are huge red flags indicating a professional manipulator.  There is no right answer to that question.  She uses that technique all the time.  If he really did marry her, no amount of editing is going to show this as a happy marriage unless he chooses to get a lobotomy so he can’t think any more.

Good point, what is he going to say, "No"?  

• Love 3
On 12/14/2020 at 7:01 AM, mamadrama said:

The one thing that I don't believe in this relationship is that it's a fraud. As messed up as the relationship may be (it's hard to tell what's real), I believe they genuinely care about each other and this isn't for a green card. 

Can you explain what you see that I am missing? These two don't even act like they like each other. Thanks in advance.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Colfrmb said:

unless he chooses to get a lobotomy so he can’t think any more

He does seem halfway there like he was dropped on his head as an infant.

5 hours ago, Colfrmb said:

It’s kinda like have you stopped beating your wife, because it implies he has frequently not been nice in the past.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 12/15/2020 at 1:44 PM, itsadryheat said:

Can you explain what you see that I am missing? These two don't even act like they like each other. Thanks in advance.

I feel like my comment was mistakenly misconstrued to mean that I think they're in a GOOD relationship. That's not what I meant. I said that I don't think there is FRAUD involved. These are two different things...

1. Natalie isn't speaking excessively about being excited to live in America as a whole.

2. She seems to already have a nice flat and life in the Ukraine and, so far, hasn't made any remarks insinuating that she is upgrading.

3. When she talks about Mike she talks about HIM, not his money, lifestyle, or citizenship.

4. She has never stood him up in the Ukraine. He's visited multiple times and she's seen him during those times.

4. He has spent offline time with her and her mother.

5. They met through friends (who married and started a life together), not on a dating site or matchmaking company.

6. She doesn't appear to have catfished him by being dishonest about her age or appearance.

6. They've been getting to know each other over a long period of time (about 2 years) and didn't rush into things.

7. He doesn't appear to be financing her lifestyle.

8. They communicate freely via phone, text, and email, not a third party that charges. 

9. Her command of the English language is good, making it possible for them to communicate above a shallow level.

I can't speak for how they may feel about each other or where this may go. My comment was only in regards to the odds of her being a scammer. I don't think she is. Crazy? Probably. Mike doesn't appear to be a sex tourist, though, and she doesn't appear to be a Maria or Lana. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 18
On 12/7/2020 at 12:53 PM, Christina said:

Since the earlier links about Bojangles disappeared with Instagram's new source code not allowing embedding, here is an article from Soapdirt listing his criminal charges. I hate Soapdirt.

They include:

Beau Lawrence’s list of charges is a lengthy one. A number of them relate to drugs and alcohol. In addition, police even picked the 90 Day Fiance cast member up for illegal fishing. Some of his charges include:

04/16/2007 – Possession of liquor in a vehicle – Found Guilty

09/28/2007 – Aggravated DUI while on a suspended license – Dismissed

09/28/2007 – DUI – Guilty

11/25/2007 – Marijuana violation – No complaint

11/30/2007 – Drug paraphernalia possession/use – Guilty

11/30/2007 – Marijuana violation – Dismissed

In addition, Beau Lawrence from 90 Day Fiance has a history of allegedly violent crime as well. However, some of these charges were dismissed while others earned him a conviction and jail time.

10/14/2007 – Assault with intent – reckless injury – Guilty

11/25/2007 – Assault and disorderly conduct – Dismissed

05/06/2008 – Aggravated assault – Dismissed

05/06/2008 – Assault with Intent – Dismissed

10/28/2011 – Assault with Intent – Guilty

01/03/2012 – Assault with Intent – Guilty

09/13/2012 – Aggravated assault – Guilty

There are a number of repeat instances of alleged assault. In addition, there’s a domestic violence charge on Beau Lawrence’s rap sheet. And, on February 26, 2016, a charge of assault with a deadly weapon in Washington – and that was his most recent guilty conviction.

Meanwhile, Mike Youngquist’s 90 Day Fiance Uncle Beau was also behind bars in 2013 for aggravated assault. And, according to records spent 18 months in prison in Arizona on some of these charges. Clearly, Uncle Bojangles’ past is far more disturbing than viewers were shown on TLC.

Just bumping this.

• Love 1

Mike's home is listed on a realty site. I'm posting the photos under the spoiler tab so that they don't take up all the room on the page. It looks like Mike purchased it from his parents in 2019 for $400k, and they received it from a family trust in 2011, possibly after the original owner passed away. The land is named after Youngquist, his last name, and I think he said it was family property.

Spoiler

l2czvik06y661.jpg?width=900&format=pjpg&

pp7yh8gh6y661.jpg?width=900&format=pjpg&

3tbk06716y661.jpg?width=900&format=pjpg&

cayhew226y661.jpg?width=900&format=pjpg&

ziab1wf26y661.jpg?width=900&format=pjpg&

49h1b7q26y661.jpg?width=900&format=pjpg&

jcaq25bi6y661.jpg?width=900&format=pjpg&

p67poohi6y661.jpg?width=900&format=pjpg&

3o0qrnni6y661.jpg?width=900&format=pjpg&

nbs3c0vi6y661.jpg?width=900&format=pjpg&viofus0j6y661.jpg?width=900&format=pjpg&

I'd not only live there, I'd let Bojangles stay on the property, too. 

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, Christina said:

Mike's home is listed on a realty site. I'm posting the photos under the spoiler tab so that they don't take up all the room on the page. It looks like Mike purchased it from his parents in 2019 for $400k, and they received it from a family trust in 2011, possibly after the original owner passed away. The land is named after Youngquist, his last name, and I think he said it was family property.

That explains the heat vents in the floor . . . it's a double-wide modular home.  Most of the value is in the land.

• Love 7
45 minutes ago, Christina said:

Beautiful piece of property. And it has more of a laundry room than I have -- my washer/dryer is down in my unfinished basement. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

That double wide looks like it WOULD be cold and poorly insulated.

What kind of a living can you make being a tree farmer? I have no idea.

He's also a branch manager for a large building supply store.

• Useful 6
  • LOL 1
17 hours ago, AZChristian said:

That explains the heat vents in the floor . . . it's a double-wide modular home.  Most of the value is in the land.

Not sure if double wides have much insulation but it does not look terrible, maybe a little stark, I love the pond. 

Mike should remind Natalia that most of the people that are on this show and coming to the US will be living with inlaws or roommates and that she should count herself lucky to have a trailer all her own.  What sort of hissy fit will she have when Mike has to put in a full work week?  Why is working a full time job (out of the house) such a foreign concept to the imports?

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Not sure if double wides have much insulation but it does not look terrible, maybe a little stark, I love the pond. 

Mike should remind Natalia that most of the people that are on this show and coming to the US will be living with inlaws or roommates and that she should count herself lucky to have a trailer all her own.  What sort of hissy fit will she have when Mike has to put in a full work week?  Why is working a full time job (out of the house) such a foreign concept to the imports?

We live in a double-wide in Arizona.  Our winters are mild, but it does get down to the 30s overnight.  Summertime temperatures are often above 110, though.  The blessing of the vents in the floor is that the heat and air conditioning are IMMEDIATELY felt when the system kicks on.  The vent in our bedroom is near the foot of my side of the bed, so I often get a nice warm column of air blowing up my nightgown as soon as I get out of bed.  LOL.

As to their house looking stark . . . those are real estate photos of a tidy home empty house.  As we see the current pictures on the show, "bachelor life" has taken over, and there's nothing stark about the "decor" now.  Natalie would probably prefer "stark" to the current situation.

If what I find online is correct, Mike's workplace is a 2-hour drive (one-way) from Sequim.  Natalie is going to have five very long and lonely days every week if she doesn't learn to drive and find some things to do (even a JOB) in Sequim.  While it's not a large city, they do have hotels, restaurants, and even a Walmart.  Or she could find a job closer to where Mike works in Seattle, and they could carpool.

When you think about it, few of the foreign fiancees seem to have had traditional jobs.  Most are "models" or "dancers" (although we suspect that most of them are professional scammers).  

• Love 8
51 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Maybe people in the former Soviet Union are largely government subsidized.  Lana took odd jobs, Natalie lives with her mom, Varya’s apartment was a dump.  Maybe leaving the home to work 40 plus hours a week is not what they are used to.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why is working a full time job (out of the house) such a foreign concept to the imports?

Excellent question.  And why do they expect the American to quit their job to be with them?  Just like some friends of Sumit (I think) said:  "She will be like a toddler living with you.  You will have to do everything for her."  

• Love 8

@AZChristian, are you kidding us? Big Mike is the branch manager of a building supply store???  Wow!  Good for him.  He probably got that manufactured house for a deal, having connections.  I can see it now.  Natalie in a company apron carrying a walkie answering questions like “where is the electrical tape?” Wearing her pink fuzzy jogging suit and carbon black mascara and eye liner and Fuchsia lipstick.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
59 minutes ago, Colfrmb said:

@AZChristian, are you kidding us? Big Mike is the branch manager of a building supply store???  Wow!  Good for him.  He probably got that manufactured house for a deal, having connections.  I can see it now.  Natalie in a company apron carrying a walkie answering questions like “where is the electrical tape?” Wearing her pink fuzzy jogging suit and carbon black mascara and eye liner and Fuchsia lipstick.

More likely "Vare is electric tape and my engagement rrring????"

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, Colfrmb said:

I wonder if he has no payments on the home, and if so, good for him.   I would live in it in a hot minute as I love mobile homes and I love mobile homes that are PAID FOR and that view........wow.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Maybe people in the former Soviet Union are largely government subsidized.  Lana took odd jobs, Natalie lives with her mom, Varya’s apartment was a dump.  Maybe leaving the home to work 40 plus hours a week is not what they are used to.

And that is what I mean by having real conversations with your intended, laying out what life will be like, expectations, work, money, living conditions, all of that so telling that person you have a full time job that means you will be out of the house for 8 or 10 hours a day will not be a surprise when the day comes they have to go to work!  Used to it or not, needing money is a real thing in any country, this is how we do it here in America (with the exception of a few trust fund babies I know) and needs to be talked about.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

And that is what I mean by having real conversations with your intended, laying out what life will be like, expectations, work, money, living conditions, all of that so telling that person you have a full time job that means you will be out of the house for 8 or 10 hours a day will not be a surprise when the day comes they have to go to work!  Used to it or not, needing money is a real thing in any country, this is how we do it here in America (with the exception of a few trust fund babies I know) and needs to be talked about.

I agree so much which is why I think we are being punked by these couples.  Natalie and Mike have both been divorced, right?  I can not imagine going over EVERYTHING as to not go through another divorce.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6