Type keyword(s) to search

Mike and Natalie: Low Interest Couple, High Interest Rates

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Takitaki said:

This might be a dumb question, but why does he have a trailer(?) As a house? Why not just build a regular, well insulated home?

Modular homes are a lot less expensive to install on a lot than building a home would be.  Besides, he bought it from his parents, so he bought the residence that was on the property.  

He was deep in debt when he first appeared on the show.  Maybe at some point (since he's just in his 30s), he'll have the money to build a regular house.

• Love 4

Mobile homes can be EXTREMELY well insulated.   We live in one right now.   It's better insulated that our old apartment that was basically a wind tunnel in the winter.  but yeah, all that land and you have a double wide?

• Love 5

I know that some people are defending big Mike’s double wide trailer. But as a business investment, it’s simply a structure to inhabit. I don’t see how it could possibly appreciate in value as a regular house could.  And the curb appeal of this particular trailer is just sad.  There are lots of cute prefab cabins, etc which would look so cozy out there overlooking the pond.  I wouldn’t even call Mike’s house a “tiny house”, I call it a shoebox.

13 minutes ago, Colfrmb said:

I wouldn’t even call Mike’s house a “tiny house”, I call it a shoebox.

Our double-wide (one of the smaller double-wides in our community) is 1,350 square feet, not counting a fully enclosed "Arizona room" (400+ sf) on one side.  Three bedrooms, two baths, and an actual dining room.  A well-taken-care-of mobile home doesn't depreciate very fast.  The value of the mobile home won't sink much as compared to the land value's appreciation.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

He's a single dude in his 30s who just bought back his family's land. He's barely been there for 2 years. Maybe he likes his modular home and wants to stay in it. Maybe he has plans to build and it's temporary. Regardless of size and curb appeal, you can make anything look homey. It's on a beautiful piece of land and has potential.

My mom is moving from a nearly 5,000sq ft house to a 550sq ft tiny house we built on our farm. Shoebox or not, it's a home and she loves it. 

• Love 11

At least he has a home and is not free-loading off of family or friends.  I lived in a mobile home for a while and it was really nice.  And, I think there are many who would love to own a mobile home rather than continue to rent, etc.   Not everyone can afford a "stick-built" home.  I think there are a lot of issues this couple have, but at least they have a home in which to live.

• Love 20

Absolutely agree that mike is probably proud to own his place, to be able to help uncle Bo and to bring Natalie to the US from her homeland.  That said, at least from the editing, they make it seem like Natalie was a little shocked by the whole thing and I feel for her.  But like she said to her mom, she can always come back home.  I want to see them invite their friends over with the wife who is her friend from the old country so they can share experiences.

ps, why do they always show people looking up at the ceiling when they walk into a room?  Looking for water damage? I look at the furniture to decide where I want to bundle up.

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, Colfrmb said:

I want to see them invite their friends over with the wife who is her friend from the old country so they can share experiences.

I do not believe that person exists, he met her like David met Lana, on line, no "friends" involved.

I'll eat a bowl of borscht if Mike can find some people to pretend to be those "friends."

12 hours ago, mamadrama said:

My mom is moving from a nearly 5,000sq ft house to a 550sq ft tiny house we built on our farm. Shoebox or not, it's a home and she loves it. 

That is my goal, my son and DIL want to own a farm and I want a Granny Pod in their backyard so I can watch the horses and they promised me a pygmy goat!

Edited by Baltimore Betty
Forgot something.
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
On 12/25/2020 at 11:54 PM, mamadrama said:

He's a single dude in his 30s who just bought back his family's land. He's barely been there for 2 years. Maybe he likes his modular home and wants to stay in it. Maybe he has plans to build and it's temporary. Regardless of size and curb appeal, you can make anything look homey. It's on a beautiful piece of land and has potential.

Thank you.

• Love 5

I’m going to say this as a woman who is obsessed with food and who Was trained to be obsessed with food as a young child by my mom who literally hauled me to Weight Watchers with her before I was even in high school.  And I was not fat or even chunky.  Anyway, I think Natalie has an eating disorder - among other issues, of course. If she can’t eat a single slice of bread dipped in egg without gagging and making a face, I think she’s got a problem. If she is so stuck on her vitamins and whatever, she should’ve brought a few packets with her to tide her over until they could get to a health food store. Or get on Amazon and order a bunch to have it show up when you get there. Take one look at Mike and it’s clear that he’s not a health nut. He’s shaped like a pear, not that there’s anything wrong with that, but he’s not the picture of health and vigor.   Get on your phone, order from Amazon and have the stuff delivered.  She said she likes to drink her vitamins. Gag.  Ps, if you eat too many carrots you end up with orange skin (is that the dewy skinned look she is aiming for?). and you’ve eaten too many - I tried living on carrots in college.  It doesn’t work.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Colfrmb said:

Anyway, I think Natalie has an eating disorder - among other issues, of course.

I agree that she has disordered eating issues that are more extreme than simply being picky. There is also no way that she does not have a Cluster B personality disorder. She needs to begin her medication and talk therapy here ASAP or we will be watching another Larissa and Deavan unfold. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

She could model socks, maybe.

I didn't watch the video and at first glance all I saw was her head with a wreath.  All I could think was she was trying out for the role of  the Ghost of Christmas Past.

Is there something in the water in Ukraine that makes these women so passive aggressive?

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Colfrmb said:

Well, bless her heart for Natalie considering becoming a model.  Is there a market for models in Mike’s hometown?

Not unless she's modeling something that people of an average age of 60 would want.  Sequim is quite the retirement town.

• LOL 3

Being stuck up about "American" food is definitely a thing among Russian / Ukrainian women (they like to say that Americans all live off hamburgers, fried foods, junk) and a lot of them are very, very careful about maintaining their figure we'll into their 40s.

I have known a good handful of Russian women who came to the US in their early 30s who tried to break into modeling here, as they assumed that American women cannot compare. Until, they realize that being over 30 is indeed a road block to "modeling" and that there are plenty of gorgeous 20 somethings in the US. 

Natalie is attractive for 35/36, but she would NOT succeed as a model, sorry. There are beautiful 20 year olds for that. 

Edited by Lily247
  • Love 13

My husband and I aren't really sure Natalie is cold; we think Natalie just wants something to bitch about. 

I think if she had that ring back on her finger, she would forget about being cold and how small the town is and being bored. She is looking for any excuse for Mike to ask her what is wrong so she can start to cry and during one of her crying jags, she will bring up the ring .... again. And again.... and again. 

• Love 17

My opinion that Natalie has disordered eating issues stems from her first season, not just her not wanting the French toast. She made several telling comments that showed her unhealthy relationship with food.

And Mike.

And Mike's cat.

And reality.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

https://www.facebook.com/NatalieMordovtseva/

https://www.nataliemordovtseva.com/?fbclid=IwAR3DtNYmxqcByhvTG4qozm-H5DEvfm81-n4_HCxjkdfVP_SGa6aFYD5IfNE

NATALIE MORDOVTSEVA

Actress, journalist and reality TV series star at TLC 90 Day Fiance.

Actress? Journalist?  . . . and I sing like Barbra Streisand 🤣

fyi-no Mike on her facebook page, just sultry, slinky dress f me poses

Edited by itsadryheat
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

@itsadryheat, thanks for the links! I was going to say well we’ve gotten hints that she goes by more than one name so maybe Natalie is her stage name. And then on one of her posts that you showed us, she says she finally got her Instagram name back. Whatever that means. Those don’t look like they were taken at mike’s house.  Her Go-To look is the resting b face/ snarl look which is downright scary and not really a “welcome to my boudoir and let me loosen your tie” kind of vibe.  I would like to see her hair blown straight or softer and more of a smile, just to see if it makes a difference.  Listen, lady (you’re not a girl) if you “vant to be actress, get acting class.  If you vant be writer in US, go to school for English”. Who is taking the pictures?   Can people monetize Facebook clicks?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Christina said:

I thought it was going to be the pregnancy rumor. In one of their poses, where they are looking at the camera but facing each other, Natalie has larger looking breasts, so of course she must be pregnant.

She could just be wearing padded underwear under a tight dress. 

• Love 1

I went looking for the photo that people were suggesting showed Natalie pregnant because her breasts were larger but can't find it. There are now dozens of screenshots showing where her shoes and Mike's truck change within seconds during the middle of the scene but not that photo. 

She couldn't possibly have purchased a better bra or anything. Bigger breasts or a little pouch on the abdomen means baby on board and that's it. No wonder some women have complexes about their weight. She may be pregnant but guessing based on a photo is asinine and it happens all the time.

Maybe she ate some grapes. Oops, wrong show...

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Maybe she had her nose trimmed down and the excess implanted further south.  Her boobs do look bigger, but her nose looks a lot smaller.

Natalie filtered the crap out of that photo as so many do these days. Hard to tell what she really looks like. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Not to be a dick, but could someone leave some carrots around here for me?

Sure, there's a dirty carrot in the back of the fridge, behind all the processed food that you hate. 

Feel free to use the rusted peeler in the drawer, just don't stand directly on the heating vent or you'll fall through. 

Man, Natalie is a real pill! 

PS: Drogo! It's been ages! Hope you're well. 

Edited by hookedontv
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Watching the “Pillow Talk” marathon. I forgot Mike was married before. His explanation of how they met was his best friend married a Ukrainian woman who knew Natalie (he doesn’t say if they live locally, if so maybe they will appear this season) and the woman asked Natalie to be their baby’s godmother although she couldn’t be there in person. After the Christening, where Mike was The Godfather,* he went to the Ukraine to meet her.  

In the first scene where we see Natalie talking on the phone with Mike she says something like, “I’ve figured out what to tell my mother so she won’t be sad. I’m going to tell her she will have grandchildren” and Mike is noncommittal about the prospect 

*spellcheck capitalized that and I’m leaving it.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

In the first scene where we see Natalie talking on the phone with Mike she says something like, “I’ve figured out what to tell my mother so she won’t be sad. I’m going to tell her she will have grandchildren” and Mike is noncommittal about the prospect 

People are trying to figure out why Natalie is with Mike, especially since he doesn’t seem all that interested in her and she doesn’t seem all that interested in him or a green card. Her NUMBER ONE goal is to have a baby and she promised Mother Natalie a grandchild. She doesn’t want the baby to be out of wedlock. She’s no youngster and doesn’t think she has the time to drop Mike, find another mark sperm donor would-be husband, build a long distance relationship that would end in a proposal and then get pregnant, especially since Natalie is staring down at the big 4-0. The clock is ticking.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
36 minutes ago, Christina said:

Here's a side by side of the grape diet weight gain:

yrf5mdkxik861.jpg

She needs to lay off the filters, too.

Grapes don’t always digest well. Did she eat a vineyard’s worth?

Like the Grinch. Except her chest grew four sizes.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I received a DM but when I tried to reply, it said something like I wasn't allowed to respond to the user. It wasn't a hostile message that makes me think it was sent and then I was blocked, so I"m responding here but without tagging the user in case it was user error or a glitch.

Yes, I've seen the photos of Natalie with what appears to be her midsection Photoshopped and the unedited video clips where she clearly looks pregnant. I think she probably is pregnant. She said in her first season she wanted to have a baby right away.

I just think it's stupid and rude to look at a woman's breasts and decide it means she's with child. A little abdominal pouch or the beginning of a double chin also result in pregnancy rumors. Larissa's boobs have grown exponentially over the last year and she isn't with child, she's just having surgery to have Colt's ass sewn on her chest (see photo in her thread); there is no other possible explanation for her chest. 

If Natalie, or any other woman for that matter, is pregnant and doesn't want to reveal it yet, she should be allowed to keep it to herself. She is probably keeping it quite because of the NDA, but may be waiting for everything to be checked out as all clear to reveal the pregnancy. We talk shit about all of the people here so I wasn't responding to anyone in this thread, I was just expecting the linked article to be about the pregnancy rumor because of her breasts.

The "grape diet" comment was a joke from My 600-lb Life, where people gain 100s of pounds while swearing up and down they are keeping to the issued diet. Someone once claimed the only cheating they did was grapes. Edit: I tried to find the video clip but I cannot remember which person.

Edited by Christina
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
42 minutes ago, Christina said:

The "grape diet" comment was a joke from My 600-lb Life, where people gain 100s of pounds while swearing up and down they are keeping to the issued diet. Someone once claimed the only cheating they did was grapes. Edit: I tried to find the video clip but I cannot remember which person.

Was it Tiffany?  Season 7, Episode 9.  She swore to Dr. Now that her only snacking was grapes, yogurt and crackers.  What she neglected to point out was that it was 20 pounds of grapes, a two Sam's Club boxes of saltines, and three pint-sized yogurts (with more fruit in them).  Every day.

ETA:  For clarity . . . those amounts are my guesstimate.

Edited by AZChristian
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 12/31/2020 at 10:11 AM, AZChristian said:

Maybe she had her nose trimmed down and the excess implanted further south.  Her boobs do look bigger, but her nose looks a lot smaller.

Her weird nose is accentuated by that horrible red lipstick she insists upon wearing on her oversized lips. It fades into her face when she’s makeup free.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I'm doing laundry today, and was reminded of something I saw on the show.

They have a very nice washing machine and dryer set, front-loading on pedestals (like ours).  But they were installed on the wrong sides.  The washing machine should be on the left and the dryer on the right, so that clothes can easily be moved from the washing machine to the dryer.  The way Mike and Natalie have it, you'd have to dodge both open doors when transferring clothing.

It's probably an issue with where the water line was located, but that shouldn't be a hard adjustment for a man who manages a building supply store.  If he can't do it, he must know contractors who could.

Edited by AZChristian
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I'm doing laundry today, and was reminded of something I saw on the show.

They have a very nice washing machine and dryer set, front-loading on pedestals (like ours).  But they were installed on the wrong sides.  The washing machine should be on the left and the dryer on the right, so that clothes can easily be moved from the washing machine to the dryer.  The way Mike and Natalie have it, you'd have to dodge both open doors when transferring clothing.

It's probably an issue with where the water line was located, but that shouldn't be a hard adjustment for a man who manages a building supply store.  If he can't do it, he must know contractors who could.

Did they show them with the doors open? I bought a fairly nice set last spring & the doors can be easily reversed to open from the opposite side.  

• Useful 1