Type keyword(s) to search

Mike and Natalie: Low Interest Couple, High Interest Rates

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I don't think that Natalie was ever in love with Mike. I think Natalie was worried that her time to find an American husband was growing short and she thought Mike was the best she could do. Then she got here and realized how much she really didn't like him and how much she really hated rural life and she decided maybe she could find someone better. So she left. Now she is back having realized that 1) it's hard to find a good partner and 2) Mike is actually a nice guy who helped her mother get out of Ukraine when she needed to. So she is back. But still not in love.

Interesting.  Who really knows with these fools - look how much Natalie has changed from Ms Religious and now she is thrice divorced?

Maybe she was in love with the idea of being in love?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Interesting.  Who really knows with these fools - look how much Natalie has changed from Ms Religious and now she is thrice divorced?

Maybe she was in love with the idea of being in love?

Maybe she wants to stay with Mike to avoid the label of thrice divorced.  It gets into Liz Taylor territory.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Is Mike wealthy then? She doesn't have a green card as far as I'm aware as Mike said the paperwork was not filed.

Oh. Then she got none of that (yet). Mike is not wealthy. I thought she had a green card. Maybe she is holding out for it.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, gingerella said:

Why the fuck is Mike still married to this nutter? Just divorce her ass already. Enough. She is literally the definition of bat shit crazy.

Maybe he’s filed but she won’t sign the papers? 🤷‍♀️Who knows with this crew!

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 11/30/2022 at 7:18 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Maybe he’s filed but she won’t sign the papers? 🤷‍♀️Who knows with this crew!

My guess (and I do not claim any "inside information") is that Mike wants to keep those sweet, sweet TLC paychecks coming, and that will only happen as long as he stays married to Natalie and agrees to get together with her on-camera every now and then.

If it was a matter of her not signing the papers, he could always file for a Default Divorce Decree. I did this when divorcing my first wife (and she knew about it, but this was the cheapest way for both of us).

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

My guess (and I do not claim any "inside information") is that Mike wants to keep those sweet, sweet TLC paychecks coming, and that will only happen as long as he stays married to Natalie and agrees to get together with her on-camera every now and then.

If it was a matter of her not signing the papers, he could always file for a Default Divorce Decree. I did this when divorcing my first wife (and she knew about it, but this was the cheapest way for both of us).

Yeah I know someone who just last year got a default divorce within five months of filing.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2