Type keyword(s) to search

Mike and Natalie: Low Interest Couple, High Interest Rates

• Start Topic

29 minutes ago, RubySoho said:

Did they show them with the doors open? I bought a fairly nice set last spring & the doors can be easily reversed to open from the opposite side.  

Yes, they did.  That's why it was so noticeable.  I haven't looked at mine hard enough to see if the doors can be reversed because when they were installed, they were installed so that the doors wouldn't HAVE to be reversed.  The doors on Mike's w/d open the same way mine do, but his washer and dryer are on the opposite side of each other.  Really odd.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, christmaslights said:

does Natalie have a profession.... or is she just a professional complainer? what did she give up in Ukraine? 

Cried, she cried in the Ukraine and when she was not crying she was on line looking for a giant American who she could torture with her crying.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, readheaded said:

Does anyone know if they're still together?  (Please forgive me if I'm asking a stupid question).

They're married and she may be pregnant, but I'm not aware of any leaked info about their current status. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
On 1/12/2021 at 10:29 AM, readheaded said:

Does anyone know if they're still together?  (Please forgive me if I'm asking a stupid question).

Spoiler

The married on 4/15/2020.  I saw their marriage license signed sealed and delivered.

• Love 5
On 1/13/2021 at 1:42 AM, Christina said:

They're married and she may be pregnant, but I'm not aware of any leaked info about their current status. 

Then he deserves every ounce of misery she rains down on him. Scripted or not, his anger and passive aggressiveness towards her when she’s being her awful self seems real. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Natalie really doesn't like anything about Mike except for the fact that he lives in the U.S.  She is obviously trying to change him into the type of man she really wants, but it's not going to work.  Mike must have been the only American who even showed an interest in her.  However, she showed herself while Mike was in the Ukraine, so Mike knew what he was getting when she came to the U.S.  Producer driven?  Maybe, but the fact he is going along with it does not make him look sane.  Maybe their own brands of crazy actually work together?

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
13 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

Natalie really doesn't like anything about Mike except for the fact that he lives in the U.S.  She is obviously trying to change him into the type of man she really wants, but it's not going to work.  

Years ago, my then 20something son asked me what theoretical advice I’d give to someone who is getting married. My answer? “If you think you’re going to change your partner, you’re not.” He thought that was really good advice.

• Love 6
On 1/18/2021 at 10:44 AM, seacliffsal said:

Natalie really doesn't like anything about Mike except for the fact that he lives in the U.S.  She is obviously trying to change him into the type of man she really wants, but it's not going to work.  Mike must have been the only American who even showed an interest in her.  However, she showed herself while Mike was in the Ukraine, so Mike knew what he was getting when she came to the U.S.  Producer driven?  Maybe, but the fact he is going along with it does not make him look sane.  Maybe their own brands of crazy actually work together?

I keep thinking this, too. Mike is not a victim here. If he doesn't want to be with her then he needs to send her packing. 

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

IF Mike hasn’t pawned the ring, it’s probably in a bank safety deposit box, which is better than a lock box at home.

Especially a lock box with a key.  I expected her to change her search from "ring" to "ring or lockbox key."

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

There's something really weird about their storyline. She's almost TOO crazy. I wondered if maybe she's trying to create a "zany" quirky character so that they'll get a spinoff or something and she's taking it too far while Mike doesn't want a part of it. These are not people who just met. This couple's been in a relationship for awhile and spent a considerable amount of time together before her US move. (And I still suspect that she's been to his house before.) Their story is so awkward and bad that I'm almost having trouble believing it.

• Love 14

I tend to think this is how she really is.  I think she keeps upping the ante/craziness because she realizes he is 'slipping away' and she doesn't know how to stop it.  She plays the pouty sex-kitten role which isn't working; then she plays the 'I'm so in love with you that I want you to be healthy' role which isn't working; then she looks for the ring thinking she can put it back on, but that isn't working either.  She is slowly spinning out of control trying to regain control in the relationship.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I keep thinking this, too. Mike is not a victim here. If he doesn't want to be with her then he needs to send her packing. 

Remember how he said that he paid a big chunk of his debt down? I think this show had something to do with that. So that may have had something to do with his tolerance level.

7 hours ago, Gobi said:

IF Mike hasn’t pawned the ring, it’s probably in a bank safety deposit box, which is better than a lock box at home.

That was his mom's ring, so I'm wondering if she, after seeing Natalie toss it into the suitcase, took it back. I would have. I also think they need to stop playing this childish game and have a conversation to clear the air and actually talk about how he feels about taking that step again.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, mamadrama said:

There's something really weird about their storyline. She's almost TOO crazy. I wondered if maybe she's trying to create a "zany" quirky character so that they'll get a spinoff or something and she's taking it too far while Mike doesn't want a part of it. These are not people who just met. This couple's been in a relationship for awhile and spent a considerable amount of time together before her US move. (And I still suspect that she's been to his house before.) Their story is so awkward and bad that I'm almost having trouble believing it.

Methinks she's totally been there before.  In the "What? My closet doesn't smell!" scene, you can see some sort of purse or wallet on a shelf with a cat design, I think.  Something that no dude is going to have on display in his closet.  I could be reaching, but I need more cardio in my life, so that's what I do.  

• Useful 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
17 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Methinks she's totally been there before.  In the "What? My closet doesn't smell!" scene, you can see some sort of purse or wallet on a shelf with a cat design, I think.  Something that no dude is going to have on display in his closet.  I could be reaching, but I need more cardio in my life, so that's what I do.  

I posted screenshots upthread but there's a picture of her standing in his backyard in the springtime that they use for some of their intros. While, granted, it could've been taken last spring (a month or two after she arrived) it doesn't explain how they were able to use it last season-which was filmed more than a year ago. 

I keep wondering if maybe she's overcompensating in her attempt to create drama and interest. Much like I believe that Whitney Thore's tears were real when Chase "broke up with her", I think Mike IS genuinely annoyed-just not at what he appears to be annoyed at on screen. 

• Love 10
17 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Each day I wake up and look at my husband and think, breakfast or murder? Then my stomach growls. 

17 hours ago, Gobi said:

Why not combine the two?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Y'all slay me.  Damn that was funny.

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, Christina said:

I cannot find the proof, but she allegedly had a baby girl in September or November. The date changes with the source, but November is said more often.

I thought it was Jovi and Yara who had a baby girl. There are pictures of Mike and Natalie's wedding certificate out there on the web, but I've not seen anything about them having a baby. 

• Useful 3
13 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I thought it was Jovi and Yara who had a baby girl. There are pictures of Mike and Natalie's wedding certificate out there on the web, but I've not seen anything about them having a baby. 

Jovi and Yara also have a girl. I think she was also born around November, too. Now we're in wait mode for proof.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Christina said:

This is an Instagram video of their Bares All segment.

So Shaun asks her if she had seen pictures of Mikes house before she arrives, and she says yes, but he photoshopped them to make the house look bigger.

Then we see a clip of them arguing, Mike in the truck, she's walking down the sidewalk. Fighting about Mike pressuring her to drink alcohol when she does not want to.

Shaun asks her what was the biggest fight they've had off camera and she says about Sara, his friend who got married from first season.

These two are very strange. If this stuff is true, something is very off with Mike for staying with her .  .  .  photoshopped his house to make it look bigger, riiiight. Sounds like a Meri Brown thing not a Mike from the woods thing. But what do I know.

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, itsadryheat said:

These two are very strange. If this stuff is true, something is very off with Mike for staying with her .  .  .  photoshopped his house to make it look bigger, riiiight. 

If the house was listed with a realtor before he bought it from his parents, the realtor would have used a curved lens to make the place look bigger.  When we sold our last house, they took such amazing pictures that we were wondering why on earth we were moving!!!

• LOL 14
  • Love 4
On 1/19/2021 at 5:21 PM, mamadrama said:

Given the fact that we know the outcome I think this is made up bullcrap by TLC.  The ring is probably on her finger when she wasn't shooting and probably somewhere safe which she knows the location during shooting.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, greekmom said:

Given the fact that we know the outcome I think this is made up bullcrap by TLC.  The ring is probably on her finger when she wasn't shooting and probably somewhere safe which she knows the location during shooting.

That's the feeling I get, too, and it's the main reason why I haven't yet started despising her. She's so awful that it makes me believe that she's really not. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 1/21/2021 at 7:09 PM, Malvina said:

More from the same insta

BBA98864-01E9-4A92-A707-129F5B96303E.jpeg

Wow! She’s a walking Lifetime movie. Cyprian husband kind of looks like Michael Kennedy. She looks like a psycho Amy Poehler in that second photo. I wonder what her fourth husband will look like. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 1/19/2021 at 2:55 AM, Christina said:

Natalie's ex-husband

1evfbt8bg7c61.png

j6a5bvjj38c61.jpg

Makes sense now... He doesn’t look Ukrainian. There’s is a very slim chance of finding a good husband at 35 in Ukraine. She had to look for international marriage.

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, Lambie said:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/30/us/sequim-washington-mayor-qanon/index.html

Mods -- please remove if this is controversial. I had never heard of Sequim and the other day I saw it pop up on the news. Doesn't Q'anon believe in lizard people aliens? Doesn't Mike? Asking for a friend. 

Strange as it may seem for an Arizonan, I know several people who live in Sequim.  They retired there.  They are sensible, intelligent people.  There are nut jobs everywhere.  I'm thinking this mayor will be out by the time he is up for re-election, if not sooner. 

As to what Mike believes, I don't know if we can know that from what we've seen on the show.  We know he believes in aliens and doesn't subscribe to any particular religious belief.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

There are nut jobs everywhere.

Amen to that, sister.

These two - both odd, both passive aggressive, her trying to change everything about him, him not telling her what he wants or expects plus using the K-1 in the incorrect way.  Why can't she go back to the Ukraine, continue long distance if that is what they want, then he go there and get married?  Why the rush?

• Love 7

@Mrs. Hanson Natalie is a rush because she is 35+ and her clock is ticking if she wants to have kids.For some reason, neither of her previous marriages produced children, even accidentally. Saying that because allegedly one of the previous hubbies didn’t want kids.  I can’t see Big Mike wanting to spend $$$ on fertility treatments.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Colfrmb said:

@Mrs. Hanson Natalie is a rush because she is 35+ and her clock is ticking if she wants to have kids.For some reason, neither of her previous marriages produced children, even accidentally. Saying that because allegedly one of the previous hubbies didn’t want kids.  I can’t see Big Mike wanting to spend $$$ on fertility treatments.

He won't spend $$$ on HEAT so fertility treatments?  Nope - I agree with you.

Some of these women treat having a baby like picking out a puppy.  A baby won't solve your problems, girls.  Makes them much MUCH worse!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5