Type keyword(s) to search

Mike and Natalie: Low Interest Couple, High Interest Rates

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Gotta plan ahead.  Our bucket list is still pretty long (and fulfilling dreams has been put on the shelf for the past year due to Covid).  Gotta live long enough to do all the stuff we still want to do.  Hubby turned 80 last month, and I'll be 75 in December.  

We've spent the past many months going through pictures, sorting, scanning, and organizing.  We've done stuff we forgot doing.  Of course, at our age, that is up to and including things we did last week.  LOL.  

Our goal is to die with just enough money in the bank to pay off the Visa bill from our last adventure.  

Same here.  The last year was a complete waste.  No trip to Florida, hardly saw the kids, all because of Covid.  Husband still golfing which is good for him mentally, plus seeing his friends again.  I have my shows and snarking.  We just bought a new Kia white SUV, picking up tomorrow.  Our first trip will be to Mystic, Conn. up the coast.  How about everyone else?

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

Our first trip will be to Mystic, Conn.

We were supposed to go to Mystic a couple of weeks ago but my father took a turn for the worse so we canceled, I found the restaurant where Tania (of Syngin) works and just to be clear it was my pick for lunch before I knew she worked there!  

We are thinking at the end of the month we will actually make the trip, will I see you there. LOL.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

We were supposed to go to Mystic a couple of weeks ago but my father took a turn for the worse so we canceled, I found the restaurant where Tania (of Syngin) works and just to be clear it was my pick for lunch before I knew she worked there!  

We are thinking at the end of the month we will actually make the trip, will I see you there. LOL.

We could.  Have to wait for two weeks after husbands second shot which is end of the month.  What restaurant does Tania work in? Husband usually gets free room at Mohegan or Foxwoods.  We haven’t been there in over a year.  That would be a gas, lol.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

We could.  Have to wait for two weeks after husbands second shot which is end of the month.  What restaurant does Tania work in? Husband usually gets free room at Mohegan or Foxwoods.  We haven’t been there in over a year.  That would be a gas, lol.

My husband gets free rooms at Mohegan Sun too! LOL.  I will PM you the name of the restaurant.

• Love 1

Mike continues to imitate his pathetic version of Eeyore in the preview of the Tell All. Apparently what they didn't show us, was after the happy, happy dinner and romp in the bedroom, Mike took off, stayed away for an extended period of time, came back and told the bunny boiler he couldn't get married "that day". Of course bunny boiler thought he went to be with a woman.

These two look physically awful, to match their personalities. Shawn, in rare form, gives Mike the business and Tarek, remotely, chimes in how awful that was.

Should be fun . . . maybe

Edited by itsadryheat
  • Love 8

Are you allowed to use a K-1, marry the original person, split less than a year later, and move on to another relationship?   

Added:   I was wondering about Natalie's status, since she came here on a K-1, married Mike, but they can't prove they have a relationship since they split already.    I thought they had to stay married for a certain amount of time, and have interviews, and prove that they're a real couple.  How many K-1s has Mike had?    Of course, I could be totally wrong, I know so little about the entire process.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Are you allowed to use a K-1, marry the original person, split less than a year later, and move on to another relationship?     

2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Coltee did.

Molly's husband Luis married someone, too. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

I have a theory about this obviously doomed Mike/Natalie relationship.

I think Mike knew it wouldn't work out but he wanted that sweet little TLC paycheck so he agreed to let Natalie come over, planning to send her back home at the end of the 90 days and collect his TLC pay.

Then COVID hit and...well, she had nowhere to go, couldn't go home and he was more or less stuck with her.  

I don't think he ever intended to marry her.  At least, that's my theory.  

Did anyone see the Tell All preview?  They arrive separately because they are fighting (what a shock!).  The first 15 minutes or so are basically Mike and Natalie and awkward silences.  

I think this Tell All has the potential to be a better one than usual.  Lots of tension on that set, including Natalie telling Rebecca if she came after her, she'd go after Rebecca, too (Rebecca says she sent Natalie a text to reach out to her but never got a response...being Natalie, she apparently perceived the text as criticism or some bullshit).  

Anyway, that's my Mike/Natalie theory.  Mike thought he was getting a 90-day pussy pass and a TLC paycheck but in the end it bit him in the ass.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
49 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I think Mike knew it wouldn't work out but he wanted that sweet little TLC paycheck so he agreed to let Natalie come over, planning to send her back home at the end of the 90 days and collect his TLC pay.

Then COVID hit and...well, she had nowhere to go, couldn't go home and he was more or less stuck with her.  

Did anyone see the Tell All preview?  They arrive separately because they are fighting (what a shock!).  The first 15 minutes or so are basically Mike and Natalie and awkward silences.  

I think this Tell All has the potential to be a better one than usual.  Lots of tension on that set, including Natalie telling Rebecca if she came after her, she'd go after Rebecca, too (Rebecca says she sent Natalie a text to reach out to her but never got a response...being Natalie, she apparently perceived the text as criticism or some bullshit).  

Anyway, that's my Mike/Natalie theory.  Mike thought he was getting a 90-day pussy pass and a TLC paycheck but in the end it bit him in the ass.  

I wrote a similar theory in one of the episode threads and I totally agree! People would’ve loved the drama of a foreign fiancée actually going home for once . . . I think this story shows us you shouldn’t mess with visas to make some money. I’ll be interested to see if Natalie ends up getting deported or if she’ll be able to stay in the States. . .. side question:  Have any divorcees from 90 days been deported or are they all still able to stay here? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, watchingtvaddict said:

I wrote a similar theory in one of the episode threads and I totally agree! People would’ve loved the drama of a foreign fiancée actually going home for once . . . I think this story shows us you shouldn’t mess with visas to make some money. I’ll be interested to see if Natalie ends up getting deported or if she’ll be able to stay in the States. . .. side question:  Have any divorcees from 90 days been deported or are they all still able to stay here? 

I read in a few places that Luis (of Luis and Molly) was supposed to be deported but I'm not sure it ever happened.  

I'm really looking forward to the Tell All tonight because (if you didn't see the preview) pretty much all the other couples were telling Mike how cold it was to call off the wedding the night before, and apparently he had taken off from somewhere between 4-6 hours the night before to "think," and didn't even tell Natalie he was leaving or where he had gone.  

I think Mike and Andrew are going to be in direct competition for the gold medal in the Asshole Olympics this season.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 4/10/2021 at 6:16 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Added:   I was wondering about Natalie's status, since she came here on a K-1, married Mike, but they can't prove they have a relationship since they split already.    I thought they had to stay married for a certain amount of time, and have interviews, and prove that they're a real couple.  How many K-1s has Mike had?    Of course, I could be totally wrong, I know so little about the entire process.    

I did Immigration law right out of law school and have worked on K-1 visas. 

It’s a misunderstanding that you “have to” stay married to receive your permanent green card (you don’t). After the adjustment of status is filed the green card granted is conditional (2yrs), to adjust again to a permanent one (valid 10yrs) you have to fill out the paperwork, pay the fees (obviously) and prove you had a bona fide relationship- you intended to spend your lives together. If you split in the interim it’s often harder to prove that (if the USC spouse won’t cooperate) but not impossible. There are also certain provisions under VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) that protects spouses brought over on visas (it applies to men and women despite the name)- if your USC spouse abuses/is violent towards you, you can get your legal permanent residency without their cooperation. 

I say all this to say that there are a number of legal circumstances where someone who came on a k-1 can stay while not having an extended marriage to the USC that sponsored their application. 

So I do believe Natalie is in the process of divorcing Mike and will be able to stay in the USA (if she wants to), just like Luis, Mohammed, Larissa and some other people have done. 

• Useful 9
  • Love 2

Thanks to @Scarlett45 for the info regarding immigration.  This just makes me dislike Natalie even more because she really milked the sympathy cow when she choked up during her FaceTime call to her mom, as she was saying her goodbyes back home to family and friends and saying that if it didn’t work out, she could always come back home. It was probably sincere in some ways but literally come hell or high water - or a new TLC contract - she was determined to do anything to stay in the US.  And Mike knew it and used the scenario for his own benefit as well.  Blah.  

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I don't want to go back and read this entire thread, but I thought it was discussed recently that Mike and Natalie had a baby girl? Was that just an unconfirmed rumor? 

I believe when Uncle Beau broke the news of the split ( a few weeks ago) he said there was no baby... but I could be wrong. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

My opinion is that Mike should have cancelled the application for the K-1 visa, and moved on.   Bringing Natalie to Washington was a terrible move, and not fair to anyone involved.  

Yep, and it had to be a contract issue or he wanted the money.  If I was ling distance with my guy and I called him to say my visa was approved, I would like to think he would be.....happy?  He was sullen and borderline pissed.  Then Covid hit and yikes she is here for awhile!!  Both bug.

• Love 9
On 4/13/2021 at 12:25 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

My opinion is that Mike should have cancelled the application for the K-1 visa, and moved on.   Bringing Natalie to Washington was a terrible move, and not fair to anyone involved.  

Yes I agree. Natalie wasn’t blameless, but I think Mike was the greater bad actor. He had no intention of marrying or staying with Natalie and asked her to come anyway. I do believe Natalie did think they were actually going to “work it out” face to face and get married, intending to stay together. 

Mike encouraged her to violate the conditions of her visa and stay past the 90days without being married. I don’t blame her one wit for not agreeing to do that. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yes I agree. Natalie wasn’t blameless, but I think Mike was the greater bad actor. He had no intention of marrying or staying with Natalie and asked her to come anyway. I do believe Natalie did think they were actually going to “work it out” face to face and get married, intending to stay together. 

Mike encouraged her to violate the conditions of her visa and stay past the 90days without being married. I don’t blame her one wit for not agreeing to do that. 

I thought that was an especially dick maneuver on his part, because obviously his overfed ass wasn't at risk of being kept in a holding tank for overstaying a visa and with COVID, who knows how long that could have lasted.    

It takes a special kind of asshole to even suggest such a thing knowing full well what the consequences could have been for her.  

And his shrew mother herself probably would have called the immigration authorities on Natalie...for Mike's own good, of course.  /sarcasm

Natalie's a lot but Mike is the bigger asshole in this situation, IMO.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 10
46 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I thought that was an especially dick maneuver on his part, because obviously his overfed ass wasn't at risk of being kept in a holding tank for overstaying a visa and with COVID, who knows how long that could have lasted.    

It takes a special kind of asshole to even suggest such a thing knowing full well what the consequences could have been for her.  

And his shrew mother herself probably would have called the immigration authorities on Natalie...for Mike's own good, of course.  /sarcasm

Natalie's a lot but Mike is the bigger asshole in this situation, IMO.  

Exactly!

• Love 4

It's easy to hate Mike right now, but I can't help but wonder if all of the humiliating things she said to him after arriving here didn't trash his self-confidence and make him fear committing to her for life. I mean, if a man did half the things to me that she did, damn... Imagine, as a woman, your fiance/significant other told you that you were low class, uncultured, fat, uneducated, and unattractive - and all in comparison to him, who is above you - and harped on you for everything you put in your mouth. I'm pretty sure everyone would be calling him abusive, controlling, and a misogynist. And even with all of that abuse, they kept harping on you to marry them and playing pouty games with you as punishment. Natalie is fucking crazy. The only thing I can really fault Mike for is not cutting it off after she called him low class, and caving and marrying her in the end. I also can't be hard on his mother. Was her idea about asking Tamara to object to the marriage stupid? Yes. It was just dumb. But I understand how she feels. If my kid's fiance treated him/her the way Natalie treated Mike, I'd be feeling the same way. And as far as asking her to violate her visa goes, I think that considering what was happening with COVID, it wasn't unreasonable to wonder if she could file for an extension or get some kind of forgiveness, considering she couldn't even get back into her own country. IIRC, Jenny overstayed her visa in India because of COVID. I just wish that Mike had asked the right questions when they called the attorney, like, DUE TO COVID, can we file for an extension?

• Love 13
5 hours ago, Teri313 said:

And as far as asking her to violate her visa goes, I think that considering what was happening with COVID, it wasn't unreasonable to wonder if she could file for an extension or get some kind of forgiveness, considering she couldn't even get back into her own country. IIRC, Jenny overstayed her visa in India because of COVID. I just wish that Mike had asked the right questions when they called the attorney, like, DUE TO COVID, can we file for an extension?

They wondered, spoke to a lawyer and the lawyer advised against delaying the marriage. She advised Natalie either leaves before her 90 days were up OR she gets married. And they did speak about COVID and how the government had not released any information or guidance about extensions at the time of the conversation so they shouldn't risk it. 

Mike and Natalie had 90 days to marry. The visa isn't about deciding to get married or not but rather to get married and adjust your status. Natalie was able to leave the States and (supposedly) had a ticket to France. Nothing was stopping her from leaving the country or from getting married (they had a marriage license). Why would the US government forgive her overstay or extend her visa? What reason would Mike and Natalie give- cold feet? As the lawyer stated, that's a relationship issue not a legal issue.  

Edited by watchingtvaddict
Added more information about the discussion with the lawyer.
  • Love 11
15 hours ago, watchingtvaddict said:

They wondered, spoke to a lawyer and the lawyer advised against delaying the marriage. She advised Natalie either leaves before her 90 days were up OR she gets married. And they did speak about COVID and how the government had not released any information or guidance about extensions at the time of the conversation so they shouldn't risk it. 

Mike and Natalie had 90 days to marry. The visa isn't about deciding to get married or not but rather to get married and adjust your status. Natalie was able to leave the States and (supposedly) had a ticket to France. Nothing was stopping her from leaving the country or from getting married (they had a marriage license). Why would the US government forgive her overstay or extend her visa? What reason would Mike and Natalie give- cold feet? As the lawyer stated, that's a relationship issue not a legal issue.  

Yup. The K-1 visa isnt to "decide" if you want to get married, you are supposed to be committed to getting married when you apply! It's not as if Natalie arrived, and then on day 1 or 2 they got notice of the COVID-19 shut down and there was no way to get a marriage license for 90 days- the only maybe reasonable course to have an extension on the K-1.* (bolding mine) Exactly, they had the license and the 90days were about to be up.

*(even then, the shut downs for civil things like marriage licenses were not that long)

17 hours ago, Teri313 said:

IRC, Jenny overstayed her visa in India because of COVID. I

Jenny entered India on a tourist visa- the only condition of was that she not work, not commit crimes etc. She was granted an extension because of the COVID-19 restrictions she literally COULD NOT leave the country, there were not methods for her to do so. The only reasonable avenue I could see for Natalie being granted an extension would be if the there was a suspension of civil services (like issuing marriage licenses) in WA state, for the entirety (or majority) of her stay.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yup. The K-1 visa isnt to "decide" if you want to get married, you are supposed to be committed to getting married when you apply! It's not as if Natalie arrived, and then on day 1 or 2 they got notice of the COVID-19 shut down and there was no way to get a marriage license for 90 days- the only maybe reasonable course to have an extension on the K-1.* (bolding mine) Exactly, they had the license and the 90days were about to be up.

*(even then, the shut downs for civil things like marriage licenses were not that long)

Jenny entered India on a tourist visa- the only condition of was that she not work, not commit crimes etc. She was granted an extension because of the COVID-19 restrictions she literally COULD NOT leave the country, there were not methods for her to do so. The only reasonable avenue I could see for Natalie being granted an extension would be if the there was a suspension of civil services (like issuing marriage licenses) in WA state, for the entirety (or majority) of her stay.

I understand she was faced with leaving because the 90 days were up and it looked like they weren't going to be married. So why was she flying off to France, which clearly freaked her out, instead of back home to Ukraine? I'm assuming because Ukraine was closed down and not letting people in, correct? So my question is, if we have somebody here on a visa and they literally can't go home because of a pandemic shutting everything down, would we still make them leave? Or have them file for a temporary extension until things open back up?

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Teri313 said:

I understand she was faced with leaving because the 90 days were up and it looked like they weren't going to be married. So why was she flying off to France, which clearly freaked her out, instead of back home to Ukraine? I'm assuming because Ukraine was closed down and not letting people in, correct? So my question is, if we have somebody here on a visa and they literally can't go home because of a pandemic shutting everything down, would we still make them leave? Or have them file for a temporary extension until things open back up?

https://www.uscis.gov/news/alerts/covid-19-delays-in-extensionchange-of-status-filings

https://www.cato.org/blog/6-million-foreign-visitors-students-guest-workers-were-stranded-us-beyond-air-departure-dates

People are able to file for an extension, but if they do not file for the extension before their visa expires the extension won't be granted. The US isn't making anyone leave the country. But, if you don't leave before your visa expires or file for an extension, you are out of status. It's a fairly simple concept. It looks like U.S immigration doesn't look at the reasons behind overstay once it happens. 

Edit to add: I read it wrong... US immigration will consider late applications: 

"USCIS reminds petitioners and applicants that it can consider delays caused by the COVID-19 pandemic when deciding whether to excuse delays in filing documents based on extraordinary circumstances.  

Under current regulations and as noted on our Special Situations page, if a petitioner or applicant files an extension of stay or change of status request (on Forms I-129 or I-539) after the authorized period of admission expires, USCIS, in its discretion, may excuse the failure to file on time if it was due to extraordinary circumstances beyond their control, such as those that may be caused by COVID-19. The length of delay must be commensurate with the circumstances. The petitioner or applicant must submit credible evidence to support their request, which USCIS will evaluate on a case-by-case basis. These special situations have been used at various times in the past, including for natural disasters and similar crises."

Edited by watchingtvaddict
added quote from USCIS page
  • Useful 6
  • Love 2

Following all along here, you are definitely way more knowledgeable than I am on these topics of immigration etc, and definitely more familiar with the happenings on the show ( I do watch, but I do doze off plenty). The question I have, is I remember initially when Mike was visiting with Natalie and her mother- he (and they) seemed really into each other, really trying to be understanding and considerate, polite, respectful, all of that. I don't know if the fight when she threw back the ring is what twisted it all around or it was brewing

It's like they are a totally different couple now. I guess that happens with time and familiarity but it's really pronounced.

• Love 3

I would love it if it was true that Mike was only bringing Natalie over for the show to collect a paycheck and was going to send her home if it wasn't for covid.

Karma is a bitch Big Mike.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

@CrazyInAlabama, regarding what was fair to either Mike or Natalie, I’m sure he is happy that he got that initial debt paid off and got additional income and she got to the US.  If she missed her mom and friends as much as she said she did, I think she would be back in Ukraine now.  I think they both got what they wanted.  

How old is she by now?  Enough time has gone by she is def past the “35” that we were told last year.  I’m still not sure if they mean the age when they were filming, which is basically the year before, so 3 yrs ago now, or this moment in real time.  She could be 38, going on 39.  If I was her, I’d be harvesting my eggs ASAP.  

• Love 6
On 4/10/2021 at 7:16 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Me either, but I read somewhere that Natalie left to live in Seattle soon after the wedding.  I would think they have to prove they are living together.  Supposidely, she was an actress wannabe in the Ukraine .. Yara too.  Maybe even Julia.  Mike is so blah .. zero personality.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Mike and Natalie definitely didn’t look like a couple in the last minutes of the finale.  She walked right past him like he wasn’t even there.  Why didn’t shawn ask, “ so, are you still living together? Still share a bed? Still not saying “I love you”?  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Spoiler!?!

so I watched the 20 min preview (edit:  I guess that was part 2 of the tell all, twf, I really feel used).  and there were Mike and Natalie acting like a married couple.  Air kisses, sweet words, knowing glances.  Gag.   This makes me so mad.  They were so polar at the Tell All and now they are all good?  It’s all a crock of poo, if you ask me.  Ok, even if they did kiss and make up, wow, when they are in a tiff, it’s plain scary.  Can you imagine being friends with either of them?  Can you imagine being their kid and being in the middle of this? Or the poor kitty?    Not me!

Edited by Colfrmb
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, Colfrmb said:

Spoiler!?!

so I watched the 20 min preview and there were Mike and Natalie acting like a married couple.  Air kisses, sweet words, knowing glances.  Gag.   This makes me so mad.  They were so polar at the Tell All and now they are all good?  It’s all a crock of poo, if you ask me.  Ok, even if they did kiss and make up, wow, when they are in a tiff, it’s plain scary.  Can you imagine being friends with either of them?  Can you imagine being their kid and being in the middle of this? Or the poor kitty?    Not me!

Was this filmed before or after the Tell Nothing?

10 minutes ago, Colfrmb said:

Spoiler!?!

so I watched the 20 min preview and there were Mike and Natalie acting like a married couple.  Air kisses, sweet words, knowing glances.  Gag.   This makes me so mad.  They were so polar at the Tell All and now they are all good?  It’s all a crock of poo, if you ask me.  Ok, even if they did kiss and make up, wow, when they are in a tiff, it’s plain scary.  Can you imagine being friends with either of them?  Can you imagine being their kid and being in the middle of this? Or the poor kitty?    Not me!

I was worried about poor Tamara during their day-of-the-wedding antics, and she's an adult. They are ridiculous.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Colfrmb said:

the 20 min preview

awful.

1. horrible people 2. horrible actors 3. story unbelievable 4. these two are not interesting 5. had to force myself to not fast forward 6. they physically look weird 7. we all know they are faking for the money 8. they are both equally phony and dull, mike is a limp of a human being and natalie's cutsey act is vomit inducing

• LOL 5
  • Love 8

I can never tell when these shows are filmed and I don’t trust the sequence either.  But when Natalie said that Mike needs to wear the $3 ring that she bought him to prove his love for her - and he made a comment about work and that it wasn’t safe to wear while working - the arguments could have gone nasty quickly and normally would have with Nutalie.  They can really turn on the cutesy mannerisms when they want to.   I don’t believe it for a minute.  
ps, was Natalie wearing her engagement ring or is she still claiming that she’s worried someone will rip it off her finger.

edit:  so apparently that was the actual tell all part 2?  What a rip off.  Truly a tell nothing.  It was just a place for the couples to sit and gloat about their new contracts or to wish they had gotten follow on work.  They should all have been given signs that they could hold up which say “ stay tuned to the next season of 90 Day blah, blah, blah”.

Edited by Colfrmb
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 4/11/2021 at 9:48 AM, Persnickety1 said:

I am just catching up on their story. I disliked him immediately on HEA  and his mother even more.  So I backtracked and watched part of their journey. He was withholding information from her right from the get go. He’s loaded in debt and never tells her about it. She’s 35 years old she wants to have kids.   If he wants to piss around about that then he needs to hook up with an 18-year-old.  However, considering that he such a mommy’s boy I doubt that he wants to be a parent.

Anyway, I’m on Natalie’s side at this point. She needs to get the hell away from him. She is pretty.  And smart.  She seemed to have a good life before she met him and it’s been downhill ever since.  She can do much, much better than the Norman Bates wannabe!

Edited by Kid
  • Love 6

@kid, while I agree with most of what you said about Mike, I also never trusted Natalie.  This is marriage #3 for her and you’re right, she’s no spring chicken. She frequently cried about wanting to have a kid but in all this time she’s never had any (all the Ukrainian and Russian women we meet in TV refuse to use birth control).  I’d be going to an American fertility clinic to see what we would need to do to make it happen ASAP.  Instead, it appears she left him and is traveling around the country, getting procedures done and capitalizing on her fame.  Has she even been back to see her mother and friends who she wailed about missing during the quarantine?   I think she is as deceitful as he is - and we knew it from the beginning.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 4/15/2021 at 7:48 PM, Teri313 said:

Natalie is fucking crazy. The only thing I can really fault Mike for is not cutting it off after she called him low class, and caving and marrying her in the end. I also can't be hard on his mother. Was her idea about asking Tamara to object to the marriage stupid?

Thank you for your post. I am like you, and I too cannot forget the horrible things Natalie said and did to Mike both overseas and back in the US. I still question why he married her, and can only deduce he felt he 'owed' her for the public humiliation re: running from marriage. Now they're even - she needs to go home 

• Love 2
(edited)
On 5/24/2021 at 12:20 PM, Kid said:

Anyway, I’m on Natalie’s side at this point. She needs to get the hell away from him. She is pretty.  And smart.  She seemed to have a good life before she met him and it’s been downhill ever since.   can do much, much better than the Norman Bates wannabe!

Did you watch their story on the original 90 Day Fiance? Mike has not come close to treating Natalie the same way she treated him. She has said some cruel things to him that can never be taken back, so I have no trouble with Mike ignoring her victim act.

I am only confused with why she reignited their relationship upon receiving the Visa approval? They were broken up - that's why I feel the entire situation is contrived.

Edited by Chalby
Wrong preposition
  • Love 4

Mike's abject apathy demonstrates that acting for realty show cameras isn't easy.  

Maybe he thought that being as boring and uninterested/ing as possible would get TLC to cut the cord sooner.  He didn't realize they'd make lemonade out of lemons and simply portray him as an asshole of a husband.

My point being, these two deserve each other.    

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, kirklandia said:

(I don't know if it fits here, but) I just had to share this - from a local satire site - about a certain Sequim couple and OnlyFans.

https://theneedling.com/2021/05/01/kitchen-dick-woodcock-roads-finally-join-onlyfans/

637E593D-9291-4A4C-9E31-2020FC4883ED.jpeg

I only just heard about this onlyfans thing.  Are these people basically using it as a soft porn site to make $?  The pics I saw from Andrei and Libby were saucy and then heard about a Paul/Karine actual sex tape.  I am not looking that one up.  

• Love 2