Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E13: Spilling Tea and Throwing Shade

• Start Topic

She was even forced to admit (in the bathroom), she "maybe" talks about herself too much. 

That slight bit of self-realization places her a notch or two above Gina in my eyes at this point, at least.

A low bar to clear, obviously, but still.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

It’s now official. I don’t like any of these ladies and have no interest in their stories. I might have had an ounce of sympathy for Gina if I didn’t feel that catching her child’s “ special need” well before she entered school & it became a bigger problem , was fortunate and not worth her over the top reaction to someone who I thought was trying to make her feel better about it.  She really seems like a whiner  & though I’m not a fan of Braunwynn either, I think she was just trying to help.

• Love 18

Tamra is just ugly, inside and out.  Though she does get some points for this episode- it really did look like the party theme and Vicki’s costume were designed to make her look foolish.

Gina is also the worst.  I hope Matt went straight from her bed to his mistress’ bed.  Or vice versa.  She needs to get over herself.

Loved Emily not wanting to leave the table...  because cake.  I am all about the cake.  I’ve even gone to the wedding of someone I barely knew, just for the cake.

Normally I find children annoying on these housewife shows, but I kinda like Brawny’s kids.  Rowan seems sweet, and for some reason I get a kick out the boy with the wild, curly hair.

• Love 15

The "tea party" was held at a very beautiful, quaint restaurant in the historical district of San Juan Capistrano.

SJC is also the home of Lauri Peterson and her Wallet. Bravo missed a perfect opportunity to make this episode one of the best ever by asking Lauri to join the tea party. Lol.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 12

Not sure where the alliances stand in real time, but I sure hope that Kelly now knows who keeps talking about her when she's not there.  She blames it all on Vicki,  However, the bar/boyfriend fight stories were told to Vicki, not by her.  How these fools can't see Tamara's constant shit stirring is beyond me.  

Edited by snarts
  • Love 20
22 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

The "tea party" was held at a very beautiful, quaint restaurant in the historical district of San Juan Capistrano.

SJC is also the home of Lauri Peterson and her Wallet. Bravo missed a perfect opportunity to make this episode one of the best ever by asking Lauri to join the tea party. Lol.

This beautiful restaurant must really need the advertisment if management allowed these dolts to be filmed there. Nothing good ever comes from geeting these fools together with alcohol in public places. 

• Love 9
10 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Brian just happened to be sitting with Kelly wearing his Doctor coat again.   HAHAHA!  What a buffoon!

Hey, if you’re gonna sign up for this shit show, get whatever publicity you can lol.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Kiki777 said:

Loved Emily not wanting to leave the table...  because cake.  I am all about the cake.

The most real moment of the night!  Yes, Emily, it is all about the cake! A woman after my own heart.

I had no idea what a magnet school is (never heard of them, but then we do not have that type of school/term in Canada, though do have private schools).

In my area, a magnet school is one in which a student has to maintain a certain grade point average, and they have to interview to get accepted, but it is open to everyone.  There is no fee to attend one.  They tend to offer more advanced courses than the public schools do.   

• Love 11
2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

This beautiful restaurant must really need the advertisment if management allowed these dolts to be filmed there. Nothing good ever comes from geeting these fools together with alcohol in public places. 

Yes, it probably does. I think the restaurants and shops in the SJC historic district are only open very few hours and very few days. 

However, Bravo could have set them up to go to The Swallows Inn which is within walking distance of the historical district.

The Swallows Inn is a get down and dirty country bar. Perfect for these cheap Ho's. No disrespect meant towards the Swallows Inn. It's a fun place. Good bands, nice local folks and great food. 

ETA: However, the Swallows Inn isn't desperate for business. IIRC, one of these RHOC Ho's did get filmed at the Swallows Inn many years ago. I think it was just one of the gaggle of hens, but not a group gaggle. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Brawnwyn’s “allergies/special diet” is just an excuse not to eat. She monitors every calorie.

I loved the tea and the costumes. Would be great fun to do with a bunch of girlfriends. Didn’t quite understand Gina’s costume. Emily looked lovely.

Gina appears to be an angry drunk.

I will miss Vickie. She knows that she is there to bring drama and therefore put up with Tamra smashing cake in her face and leaving it there for the drive back home. There would have been a different outcome if Tamra tried that with Kelly or Gina. 

• Love 12
35 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

In my area, a magnet school is one in which a student has to maintain a certain grade point average, and they have to interview to get accepted, but it is open to everyone.  There is no fee to attend one.  They tend to offer more advanced courses than the public schools do.   

I went to a magnet school for the performing arts during my high school years. It was technically "free", but there was a small fee each department asked every year, for supplies and whatnot. If you didn't pay it you weren't kicked out or anything, but they wouldn't give you an arts seal on your diploma if you didn't pay. I think it was $200 for my department (performance theatre). 

We did have to keep a certain GPA. And we had to audition to get in. There were quite a few magnet schools in my area of FL. There was also a performance art middle school. And we had a STEM-ish type of school for middle and high school as well. They all basically operated the same. 

They were all technically public schools - we got the same funding as other schools. But because of the audition process, it wasn't like every kid in the neighborhood could go. It was NOT a charter school. 

I think there may be schools that are a combination of both charter and magnet school. To me, a magnet school has a "theme" or purpose. Charters are closer to a private school, IMO. Although, they also receive government funding, to a degree. I'm guessing B's kids go to a charter school that is also a magnet school, because of the designated electives - like performing arts. 

2 minutes ago, Showthyme said:

Brawnwyn’s “allergies/special diet” is just an excuse not to eat. She monitors every calorie.

And I think her daughter is doing the same. 

• Love 7

Okay, Gina is an asshole.  There was nothing wrong with what Brauny said.  

Also, I hate that someone who went along with fake cancer storyline is now being treated like an actual decent person by Shannon.  If Kelly wants to celebrate Vicki at her funeral, that's no more bad karma than someone who helped fake cancer plotline.    I feel like it's in the RHO contract that you fight with a cast member and then you make up seasons later.  It feels disingenuous to me.

• Love 17
10 hours ago, snarts said:

Not sure where the alliances stand in real time, but I sure hope that Kelly now knows who keeps talking about her when she's not there.  She blames it all on Vicki,  However, the bar/boyfriend fight stories were told to Vicki, not by her.  How these fools can't see Tamara's constant shit stirring is beyond me.  

Not only that, but when Bronte called Kelly to report on the tea party, she said that the girls were talking about her fight with Brian. In reality, one mentioned the bar fight, someone else asked if that is when they broke up because there was a post on social media that disappeared the next day, and Bronte started talking about a fight that Brian and Kelly had at a friend's place. Shannon then said that they heard it was at a bar, and Bronte said that she didn't know about that one, but continued her story about Brian and Kelly's fight at her friend's house. So Bronte made sure that they all knew about that fight, but then told Kelly that the girls were talking about her fight with Brian when in fact she is the one who told the others. Bronte is as big of a shit stirrer as the rest of them. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, swankie said:

I'm disliking Gina more and more.  I don't even like Brawnywind but when Gina yelled at her like a banshee I wanted her to smack her.  She asked if your kids were in public school idiot.  Not as an insult, but leading into a complement you egregious cow!  Gina needs to go! 

What is wrong with Gina?  I think Brown Wind was trying to say public schools have an IEP (individual education plan/program?) for special-needs children.  I don't know that much about them and I don't know if private schools even admit students needing IEPs.    Gina just WENT OFF on her.  Completely inappropriate and over the top.

Yes, Brown Wind can be elitist because she is.......elite.  

Why didn't Vickie wipe the cake off of her face?

Do we think Tams will be taken down?  I don't.  She's a cockroach.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
12 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

Did you go to public school in a rich area like Orange County? There's a big difference between public school in the inner city and public school in the 'burbs.

Part of the reason people choose to live in affluent suburbs is for the good public schools.

"Charter schools are public schools that are independent of school districts through contracts with state or local boards." They are government funded, free for students and anyone can go.

Magnet schools are call that because they attract students from all over the city/school district. Some may be themed, while others may focus primarily on academics.

Gina's broke ass is going to need to send her children to public school and should thank God they provide services she may need. Private/prep schools don't do that. Parents are expected to provide their children with any special services they may need unless it's a private school that specializes in children with special needs because they are funded by tuition paid by parents. 

Someone above said sometimes she doesn't have the tacky accent. I've never noticed that but suspect those are times when she's trying to disguise it. I can't believe she's sleeping with the man who has humiliated and disrespected her on national TV. Oh wait, I can, She's that fucking stupid.

• Love 11
12 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

There's a big difference between public school in the inner city and public school in the 'burbs.

Sooo true.  I think that most people have no idea how bad the situation is.  I lived in Miami when they started using charter schools, pretending to address the issue, and it was such a scam - just another way to divert funds from the poor to the rich.  The teachers were poorly paid, kids did worksheets just to pass standard tests (and , of course, cheating scandals were part of the mix), and the rich got their photo ops. 

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/education/article49565370.html

And this is the system that our current Secretary of Education wants to make national.

(I'm sure that there are some good charter schools in the U.S., I'm talking about Miami when we were double Bushed - one as president, one as governor.)

Magnet schools, however, were great, but unavailable to many kids who needed it the most.

Edited by OldButHappy
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, OldButHappy said:

I'm sure that there are some good charter schools in the U.S., I'm talking about Miami when we were double Bushed - one as president, one as governor.)

I missed the point about OC.  I don't live there but didn't a poster say the school district was wealthy?  I also believe parents have a huge responsibility in educating their children.  Kelly, at least, has taken her child to serve in a soup kitchen.  

• Love 2
16 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

No need to rewind

xpmusbgc8kvspgk5lw9h.gif

Gina is going as the Mad Hatter - that's not "royal" Neither is the Queen Of Hearts. They're dressing like they are going to Johnny Depps Alice in Wonderland

Someone should also tell Gina she doesn't need the Hat - I'm sure her tape in extensions are lead based

OMG...funny...same here! It was sooooo worth the time! I watched at least 4-5 times!

I never saw earlier seasons....so this was a real treat! Best part of the episode! 😂

Edited by Shellbell59
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Gina is turning into Vicki 2.0, everything must be about her and if you dare make a response to anything she says look out she,s gonna blow!

I would love to see Kelly, Emily and Brawny band together and go full ham on the rest of the quatro amigas!

This scenario would be interesting...and from looks of next week preview...Brown$hit., Emily, Kelly, and Shannon...are discussing somebody manipulating the whole group...The footage makes viewer think it’s Tamrat. 🤔Hmmm... mommy like!

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, dosodog said:

Hangs head in shame.......

I'm kind of enjoying the tea party.  Over dressed and all......

I thought it was fun. Tamra and Shannon looked gorgeous, Ick actually looked good as Marie Antoinette, and Tamra cramming the cake in her face was fun. It felt real. 

Gina looked like a doofus. And that posture, my god! She has a hunchback. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, albarino said:

Do we think Tams will be taken down?  I don't.  She's a cockroach.

Sadly, I agree.  No one will be willing to go as low, or lower, as Tamra will to keep her orange.  She has no bottom.

• Love 9

Are Gina/Emily familiar with what hookers look like?  She looked like she had on an Alice in Wonderland costume.  I didn't see anything that resembled prostitute.

Edited by sasha206
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
14 hours ago, ladypoodle said:

I don't care if people have multiple food allergies, intolerances, dislikes etc - none of *your* business. 

wtf was that party? are these people clueless? Queen Victoria, Alice in Wonderland? The Grand National, there were about 15 'themes' going on? Americans need a history lesson *ducks for cover*

Tamra's pretend shock when she said the funeral comment was tedious. I honestly just want some house/lifestyle p0rn and not these untrained actresses playing roles, huddling in the loos gossiping like 12 yr old girls. That was a really bad birthday - something i would expect my enemies to throw for me...

giphy.gif 

Sort of like the Femme Fatale party in Season 13.  Judging from their attire, none of them had any idea what a Femme Fatale actually was.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Enough of the kids already.  Been there, done that.  Kids at the dentist, kids at the school.  They seem like the main focus now.  Gina, stand up straight.  You have bad posture and walk hunched over. Shannon, talk lower and stop screaming out everything you say.  A freakin tea party .. how interesting.  NOT.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

I thought it was fun. Tamra and Shannon looked gorgeous, Ick actually looked good as Marie Antoinette, and Tamra cramming the cake in her face was fun. It felt real. 

Gina looked like a doofus. And that posture, my god! She has a hunchback. 

She IS! Omg...hunchback...Gina the chin...and all her clothing and constantly pulling her hair forward accentuates the bad posture.

...about died laughing when she was OF COURSE sitting on the floor (as always) at her daughter’s evaluation! Another poster brought that to my attention a few episodes back...PLUS she constantly eats with her mouth open and while talking...hovering over her meal...if she has a thoracic spine issue...I’m sorry...if not..all of above could be addressed...It’s a bad representation of herself, and makes her appear even MORE as a “slacker”..IMO

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
56 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Enough of the kids already.  Been there, done that.  Kids at the dentist, kids at the school.  They seem like the main focus now.  Gina, stand up straight.  You have bad posture and walk hunched over. Shannon, talk lower and stop screaming out everything you say.  A freakin tea party .. how interesting.  NOT.

ITA all of above...yup..

Shannon has yelled/talked for a long time...and I’ve seen it brought up...stop it!!! 

It’s weird that Tamrat has been doing more of the same..especially the train episode...I never noticed it as much with Tamra until this season...probably because she saw Shannon getting attention for it...sick of them all! “off with their heads!” 😂

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Shellbell59 said:

She IS! Omg...hunchback...Gina the chin...and all her clothing and constantly pulling her hair forward accentuates the bad posture.

...about died laughing when she was OF COURSE sitting on the floor (as always) at her daughter’s evaluation! Another poster brought that to my attention a few episodes back...PLUS she constantly eats with her mouth open and while talking...hovering over her meal...if she has a thoracic spine issue...I’m sorry...if not..all of above could be addressed...It’s a bad representation of herself, and makes her appear even MORE as a “slacker”..IMO

Quasimodo needs to stop grabbing her hair pulling her shoulders up and glide-walking... its like she's on wheels.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

16 minutes ago, Shellbell59 said:

7 minutes ago, ladypoodle said:

Quasimodo needs to stop grabbing her hair pulling her shoulders up and glide-walking... its like she's on wheels.

giphy.gif

Gina: My name is Igor (pronounced Eye Gaw)

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Maybe an unpopular opinion but I thought Braunwyn looked nice at the tea party. I liked the flowers in her hair. Emily looked great too. They should be happy they didn't dress up in those ridiculous costumes.

• Love 13