Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E13: Spilling Tea and Throwing Shade

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

How much more abuse will Bravo subject us to before they pull the plug on this franchise?

The heart monitor is flatlining. Ask Dr. Brian (he's the fat guy wearing scrubs with a white lab coat.)

I’m wondering how much more it takes to pull the plug.  When they all are using walkers?  Too much kids, stupid parties, Gina,  Shannon screaming, Ryan blaming everyone, Tamballs, and the list goes on.  Brownstone and family are not the saviors.

• Love 9
15 hours ago, swankie said:

I'm disliking Gina more and more.  I don't even like Brawnywind but when Gina yelled at her like a banshee I wanted her to smack her.  She asked if your kids were in public school idiot.  Not as an insult, but leading into a complement you egregious cow!  Gina needs to go!  Her voice alone aggravates the crap out of me.  I'm silently living for the day Matt drops her again and I don't usually wish that on anybody.  

Tamra is such a bully and a hypocrite.  I look forward to her being served for a change.  She has always been a nasty piece of work.  And she wonders why her kids are so screwed up.  I would love for her to be on the receiving end of being snubbed by the whole cast like Vicki was last season.  Make her ass sweat for a change!

Truth!

When Ryan has so much air time, you know the end is near.   Maybe if Icky has another face lift, the show will go on.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Gina looked like a doofus. And that posture, my god! She has a hunchback. 

One of the ladies told her to go as the Mad Hatter.  I don't know why she agreed to it after seeing what Tamra, Vicki & Shannon were going to wear.  She should've said no and found something similar to their outfits.  Honestly, I liked Emily & Braunwynn's  normal outfits the most.   I loved Emily's hat too.  They're lucky that they didn't ask them to wear a costume.  

• Love 9
21 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Oh shocker, Tamra AGAIN oopsy stirs some shit by telling Vicki what Kelly said!  She really is vile. 

Looks like next week they put the pieces together and figure out Tamra is patient zero

Edited by stacyasp
  • LOL 6
  • Love 11

Folks at Bravo are going to produce this show until they don't have sponsors anymore. Since the OC people are probably all sleeping with the sponsors at this point... KIDDING!

I think everything runs in phases. It's hard to say when it will end. 

Brawnwyn is sometimes normal and has good advice. Other times she seems like she is desperate to get laid. She needs to find an identity for this show. Is she a mom? A whore? A PTSD survivor? A mom dealing with a special needs kid? She's like trying to cover everything. I think she hired a PR firm to be on this show and they are just having her cover the gamut. It makes her seem mental. IMO.

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Last night on WWHL Kelly and Brandi Glanville were on and they both said Tamra is being paid too much, has been on the show too long and it's time for her to go! Andy sat there with his mouth hanging open. It was a beautiful moment. 

Since Kelly and Brandi aren't sponsors it really doesn't matter what they say, IMO. Personally, I don't see Tamra going anywhere. It's like the folks that want to impeach Trump. It just isn't going to happen. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, stacyasp said:

☝️💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯☝️

For sure. She looks sick. Her safe drink are "spicy skinny margaritas" because, IMO they don't have sugar and the spice revs up the metabolism. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, OldButHappy said:

Sooo true.  I think that most people have no idea how bad the situation is.  I lived in Miami when they started using charter schools, pretending to address the issue, and it was such a scam - just another way to divert funds from the poor to the rich.  The teachers were poorly paid, kids did worksheets just to pass standard tests (and , of course, cheating scandals were part of the mix), and the rich got their photo ops. 

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/education/article49565370.html

And this is the system that our current Secretary of Education wants to make national.

(I'm sure that there are some good charter schools in the U.S., I'm talking about Miami when we were double Bushed - one as president, one as governor.)

Magnet schools, however, were great, but unavailable to many kids who needed it the most.

I agree about Dept of Education.  Betsey needs to go away.....immediately.    I was shocked when she was appointed and she only proved herself incompentent in my opinion.  She has done a lot of damage.  Another example of rich friends getting government "positions" 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

When Ryan has so much air time, you know the end is near.  

I'm hoping that is a sign of the "end of times" for Tamra. She needs to go. And I've been saying this for awhile now....Tamra has the stench of desperation on her. She's getting scared. We can see it and smell it. 

I hope someone on this show stands up to Tamra before she becomes "a friend of". 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

I actually caught a little catnap during the show and was awakened to Gina's shitfit at the lunch. OY!

She really did have a come apart!  I do think Braunwynn could've worded it a little differently though.  She could've said something like 'Having kids with certain issues, we found that our public school was of invaluable help to us.'   B.wynn's heart may have been in the right place, but I think she needs to work on her delivery.  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, bravofan27 said:

Since Kelly and Brandi aren't sponsors it really doesn't matter what they say, IMO. Personally, I don't see Tamra going anywhere. It's like the folks that want to impeach Trump. It just isn't going to happen. 

Never thought I would live to see the day I agreed with anything out of Brandi's mouth.....until today

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
18 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

She really did have a come apart!  I do think Braunwynn could've worded it a little differently though.  She could've said something like 'Having kids with certain issues, we found that our public school was of invaluable help to us.'   B.wynn's heart may have been in the right place, but I think she needs to work on her delivery.  

I am still confused as to what type of school Bronte's kids go to. Is it really a public school if Bronte and her hubby are sitting on a board of some sort, and donating money to it? She seemed to think that because it received government funding that meant it was a public school. I don't know the school system in the states, but the province where I live in Canada funds private schools up to a certain amount as long as the school meets certain criteria and standards for the students. But they are not public schools. And the public schools do not have a board made up of parents. 

I felt (like Gina did) that Bronte was in a passive aggressive way putting Gina down with her public school comment. As if to say, don't worry if you can't afford to pay privately for whatever your child might need, as the public school will provide. When in reality Gina is already paying since her child is not yet in school. 

As much as Gina bugs me, I am sure it is hard for her to realize that she is not going to have the lifestyle she was expecting. Even last year when she and Matt were separated, she said that Matt would always provide for her and the kids, FF to now, and he not only doesn't have a job but is suing her for child support (which I suppose will be shown if this season runs long enough?). I would think her melt down is because she thought Bronte was rubbing her lack of money in her face, And I think Bronte was as well. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

I'm hoping that is a sign of the "end of times" for Tamra. She needs to go. And I've been saying this for awhile now....Tamra has the stench of desperation on her. She's getting scared. We can see it and smell it. 

I hope someone on this show stands up to Tamra before she becomes "a friend of". 

I thought she jumped the shark with the baptism.  Then the possible threeway with Brawny and her gay husband happened.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Since Kelly and Brandi aren't sponsors it really doesn't matter what they say, IMO.

Well, I know that but it was nice to see people speaking the truth about Tamra and not giving a shit what Andy thought about it. 

• Love 14

Yawnin has some weird mannerisms.  

She lies a lot.  Then knows how to get away with lying by crying and playing angelic.  This is what she did with Tamra.

Her kids are not in public school!  Charter school....is not public school.

I went to Charter school and I think because they are affiliated with the church and inclusivity .....they qualify for government grants.  (i.e. some public funding)

But, parents do pay tuition!  We did! 

At first I thought Gina was mad because she was left out of the 3 Amigas.

But, I guess it was that.....and, her child’s developmental issues.

I liked her yelling at Yawnin not to make it about her.....then lie about public school! LMAO

I liked this episode.  It felt very much like ‘old school’ Housewives. Everyone fighting for attention.

Fun, bitching, fighting.....all while out doing something fun.

Maybe it is Kelly bringing the darkness into the OC.

But, then they fired.....Vicky! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Kelly ....while very pretty and can be fun.......has that icky ‘Brandi Granville’ factor.

• Love 3

Word on the street...Gina moved is squatting elsewhere. I heard some Keebler Elves have been displaced

You know, now that you mention it, out of all the women on this show, she would be the easiest one to "Simpsonize", no?

latest?cb=20171127153659

Although you could say the same about Brawn Wind too, and maybe Shannon.

latest?cb=20110725091306

Edited by Hiyo
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

I liked this episode.  It felt very much like ‘old school’ Housewives. Everyone fighting for attention.

Except for Emily, who kept calm in the midst of the storm patiently waiting for her piece of cake!  I think that Gina's so stressed out that it's not going to take much to set her off.  I hope that she can work through her problems and get to a better place emotionally.  I'm sure it's tough since her family is on the East coast.  She needs people she can trust, not these ladies on a reality show.  Well, except for Emily.  I do think they are genuine friends. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

My favorite part of the episode was Vicki in the Suburban sheepishly saying through tears "Kelly isn't welcome at my funeral!"  Oh, Vicki, Kelly wasn't suggesting she wanted to or would bother to attend your funeral, but it's adorable that you think she cares that much.

• LOL 15

People like Brawny are what make memes like that popular... and it drives me nuts (so to speak) because some of us really CAN die of anaphylactic shock if we eat food that contains what we’re allergic to. So even though I get why people find that funny (because some of the “I can’t eat” is food PREFERENCE, not true allergy, and people do get OTT  about it)... I don’t, only because it’s such a serious matter to me and a bunch of people I know. 

One thing I noticed is that she didn’t ask about allergens BEFORE she was served. That is the first thing I do: Alert the waiter that I have a nut allergy, and ask the kitchen if what I plan to order has any nuts in it. 99% of the time, this works out with zero laughs or eye rolls, and I end up with food that’s safe for me to eat.

• Love 12
On 10/29/2019 at 9:35 PM, LovesTheDrama said:

Dr Brian in his lab coat makes it clear that the only reason he is with Kelly is for publicity. Or, he has no money and therefore no other clothes.
Brawnwyn is so twitchy.  I don’t think she can sit still not moving her hands for a minute. 

Emily looked lovely at the tea and should be super happy she didn’t get the costume memo. 

I kept thinking this too, her outfit and hat were so pretty!

• Love 4
On 10/30/2019 at 11:26 AM, politichick said:

Someone above said sometimes she doesn't have the tacky accent. I've never noticed that but suspect those are times when she's trying to disguise it. I can't believe she's sleeping with the man who has humiliated and disrespected her on national TV. Oh wait, I can, She's that fucking stupid.

She seems to think sleeping with him makes her look good (maybe b/c she thinks he still wants her or that she is "desirable") but in reality makes her look pretty pathetic. 

• Love 10
23 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Are Gina/Emily familiar with what hookers look like?  She looked like she had on an Alice in Wonderland costume.  I didn't see anything that resembled prostitute.

I couldn't figure out where the prostitution comments kept coming from! Gina's costume was tacky and not really on theme, but it didn't look risque at all. 

21 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Maybe an unpopular opinion but I thought Braunwyn looked nice at the tea party. I liked the flowers in her hair. Emily looked great too. They should be happy they didn't dress up in those ridiculous costumes.

I agree with you. They both looks feminine and effortless. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, rwgrab said:

My favorite part of the episode was Vicki in the Suburban sheepishly saying through tears "Kelly isn't welcome at my funeral!"  Oh, Vicki, Kelly wasn't suggesting she wanted to or would bother to attend your funeral, but it's adorable that you think she cares that much.

I wonder if she would accept a casserole from Kelly?

• LOL 12
On 10/29/2019 at 10:24 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

I actually loved Gina in this episode- mostly because she called Bronte on her shit. I loved in her TH when Gina said that Bronte has Pain In The Ass-itis. Very common in Orange County, no known cure. Priceless. While Gina can have it herself at times, Bronte has a raging case, 24/7.

100% agree!!

• Love 2
21 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Last night on WWHL Kelly and Brandi Glanville were on and they both said Tamra is being paid too much, has been on the show too long and it's time for her to go! Andy sat there with his mouth hanging open. It was a beautiful moment. 

21 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I think Tamra's orange is in jeopardy.

On the OC franchise, they've been hiring younger new HW's. It started with Lydia & Meghan, then Kelly, then Emily and Gina, and this year Braunwyn. This is nothing personal or about Tamra doing something wrong. It's just business, Often times, a company will increase profit by cutting costs. One of the biggest cost to this franchise would be the higher paid HW's. Vicki was first to be demoted - and they saved a ton of money. There has been nothing but GAIN for Bravo with this move. They can do the same to Tamra next season by demoting her to a Friend Of and not asking Vicki back, There are plenty of women who want to be on a Reality Show that will fit the criteria - and their start salaries will be low.

I don't think Gina will be asked back because Bravo is ticked that her "salary" information was revealed in divorce court. They might also need to reveal all of the other monies Gina received by doing certain promotions as well as how much she gets paid by sponsors on Instagram. Bravo loves the tea that is spilled about HW's but not information about their own company. I also don't see Matt signing a new release that will allow his children to be filmed.

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I couldn't figure out where the prostitution comments kept coming from! Gina's costume was tacky and not really on theme, but it didn't look risque at all. 

The style of the wig looked like the one Julia Roberts wore in Pretty Woman, hence the prostitution remark.  I thought I heard someone make that reference. 

julia.jpg

Edited by ChitChat
  • Love 4

I am a meat and potatoes working class guy but I make sure that my wife eats gluten and dairy free wherever we go. I deal with the kitchen and waitstaff and I don’t put up with bullshit. I carry almond milk and gluten-free bread because it is never available when we eat out. I know that I will have to hold her and comfort her as she is shivering and convulsing if she eats gluten or dairy. Or take her to the hospital if it gets really bad. So Gina and all the other assholes who want to make fun can go piss up a rope. They don’t know what they are talking about and they can go fuck themselves. 

Edited by The Ringo Kidd
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
On 10/29/2019 at 7:35 PM, LovesTheDrama said:

Dr Brian in his lab coat makes it clear that the only reason he is with Kelly is for publicity. Or, he has no money and therefore no other clothes.

I'll bet his pocket square on his lab coat is filled with pens he got for free with pharmaceutical company names on them.😄 

Although I'm certain most breast augmentation doctors are in it for the easy money, I'm pretty sure some of them are pervs AND the money is just an extra perk! I hear a song for a commercial coming on (sung to the tune of 1 800 kars4kids):

1800perks4 pervs....

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ChitChat said:

The style of the wig looked like the one Julia Roberts wore in Pretty Woman, hence the prostitution remark.  I thought I heard someone make that reference. 

julia.jpg

1572421129_551_Real-Housewives-from-Oran

I think that's stretching it a bit.  Doesn't look anything like Julia Robert's wig!

1 hour ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

I am a meat and potatoes working class guy but I make sure that my wife eats gluten and dairy free wherever we go. I deal with the kitchen and waitstaff and I don’t put up with bullshit. I carry almond milk and gluten-free bread because it is never available when we eat out. I know that I will have to hold her and comfort her as she is shivering and convulsing if she eats gluten or dairy. Or take her to the hospital if it gets really bad. So Gina and all the other assholes who want to make fun can go piss up a rope. They don’t know what they are talking about and they can go fuck themselves. 

I totally get why you feel the way you do.   I don't have any experience with food allergies other than boyfriend's daughter has peanut allergies.  I can't imagine how scary it would be to have someone with severe allergies.

• Love 1

Not to defend Gina, but, I think some of her annoyance with BW was in how she made her food allergies and preferences known. Most people I know with food allergies or sensitivities are proactive about it when they go out to eat. They let the wait staff know when the food is ordered, before it's prepared, not after it arrives. Then she tried to act cute while requesting her milk alternative. It was a bit much.  And, like someone posted before, if she wanted coconut milk, ask if they have coconut milk. Why bother with the "milk alternative" nonsense, if that's what you want, and not, almond milk or whatever else is out there? She, obviously, enjoys being the center of sympathetic attention, and if you call her on it, she'll cry, in an attempt to evoke more sympathy.

• Love 20
10 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Not to defend Gina, but, I think some of her annoyance with BW was in how she made her food allergies and preferences known. Most people I know with food allergies or sensitivities are proactive about it when they go out to eat. They let the wait staff know when the food is ordered, before it's prepared, not after it arrives. Then she tried to act cute while requesting her milk alternative. It was a bit much.  And, like someone posted before, if she wanted coconut milk, ask if they have coconut milk. Why bother with the "milk alternative" nonsense, if that's what you want, and not, almond milk or whatever else is out there? She, obviously, enjoys being the center of sympathetic attention, and if you call her on it, she'll cry, in an attempt to evoke more sympathy.

You are right that you always tell the wait staff first. I always threaten them with bodily harm if they screw up. In a joking way of course. Sorta.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

So Gina and all the other assholes who want to make fun can go piss up a rope. They don’t know what they are talking about and they can go fuck themselves. 

I hope that I didn't offend you with my earlier post.  If so, my apologies.  I took it that Braunwynn's requests weren't true allergies though.  My mistake if they were. 

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I hope that I didn't offend you with my earlier post.  If so, my apologies.  I took it that Braunwynn's requests weren't true allergies though.  My mistake if they were. 

Not in the least. There is a difference between being skeptical about a poseur like Brownstain and people with a legitimate issue. Gina has a just an irredeemable asshole about this among many other things.

You know when someone is serious about it and when someone is doing it because it’s a fad. If you have that allergy you go to restaurants that have a separate kitchen and come prepared as I said with bread and almond milk. You can get a piece of fish or a grilled meat and be ok. But most restaurants are a no go zone. There is an app called Find Me Gluten Free which is your bible. It lists restaurants and gives their deets with reviews to let you know if it is bullshit.

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
On 10/30/2019 at 9:40 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

I am still confused as to what type of school Bronte's kids go to. Is it really a public school if Bronte and her hubby are sitting on a board of some sort, and donating money to it? She seemed to think that because it received government funding that meant it was a public school. I don't know the school system in the states, but the province where I live in Canada funds private schools up to a certain amount as long as the school meets certain criteria and standards for the students. But they are not public schools. And the public schools do not have a board made up of parents. 

That's not how it works in the States. Private schools don't receive government funding - they are non-profits who support themselves through tuition, fundraising, etc.

But several states do have what are called "charter schools," which function somewhat as a hybrid between public schools and private nonprofit schools. Those schools ARE publicly-funded (at least in Massachusetts, where I live) but they have independence from some of the rules and regulations that govern other public schools. Again, in Massachusetts, there is a cap on the number of charter schools that exist (because a huge part of the way they are funded is by tuition assessments against the districts where a student reside - so if a student is going to a charter, the public school system in their town is paying for them to go to that school) and the schools need to get their charter re-upped every five years.  And yes, they do have boards.

It sounds like Braunwyn's kids go to that kind of school - she wasn't wrong to identify them as public schools because they are part of the public school system. But they aren't the traditional public schools, as think of them. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I'll bet his pocket square on his lab coat is filled with pens he got for free with pharmaceutical company names on them.😄 

Although I'm certain most breast augmentation doctors are in it for the easy money, I'm pretty sure some of them are pervs AND the money is just an extra perk! I hear a song for a commercial coming on (sung to the tune of 1 800 kars4kids):

1800perks4 pervs....

Pens with pharmaceutical names are now illegal, as are all the other pharma company perks.  No more golf outings, trips, or even coffee mugs.  Federal Sunshine Act. 
  Methinks Dr. Brian saw an opportunity for free advertising, but he just couldn’t put up with crazy-ass Kelly.  

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 4
On 10/29/2019 at 6:46 PM, Emmeline said:

I can’t stand Gina and unfortunately the entire show is largely based on her and Braunwyn.  The show revolves around these convoluted trips and gathering because there is not that much else.  It seems like Gina seems to think it’s all about her!

Gina does think it is all about her.  She is also very screamy and I am tired of it.  She has a screw or few loose.  Vicki et al looked stupid.  Again, I wonder why I am sort of watching.  This crowd is done.  They need new peeps or put it to bed.  They all have lost any speck of dignity or authenticity.  I think pigs are flying because I would prefer Alexis, Gretchen, Heather (who I do really like), or EVEN Peggy Tanous to this fronting bunch (but not Armenian Peggy, she is whack).  Also, can we PLEASE put geriatric Boy Deb out to pasture?  She is not going to happen people.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10