Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E13: Spilling Tea and Throwing Shade

• Start Topic

Is there nobody these women know who can kindly tell them that they all look like a$$holes/clowns dressed up like the Royal family? 

I would quit the show(or feign illness) before I would humiliate myself dressing like a  court jester.

But I'll be laughing at them tomorrow night!

• Love 12

I’m really not getting the theme.

Vicki Antoinette

Tamra O’Hara

Shannon ?? - I just don’t even know.  Sleeping Beauty?

Mad Gina Hatter

Emily and Bronte should be glad they didn’t get dragged to the worst costume store in the world. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 13
36 minutes ago, pieinmyeye said:

The swallows have officially left San Juan Capistrano forever. 

ETA: Sorry PIEINMYEYE. I have no idea why the blank quote box with your name showed up in my post. I tried to delete it, repost it, put a magical spell on it...but none of that worked! Lol 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Andi27 said:

And with this highly informed discussion of public schools, I'm out.

For the love of...magnet school is different than charter school.  I guess we’ll never know which one Bronte’s kids go to but it sounds like a magnet school. Which we all know is totally public.

• Love 8

I can’t stand Gina and unfortunately the entire show is largely based on her and Braunwyn.  The show revolves around these convoluted trips and gathering because there is not that much else.  It seems like Gina seems to think it’s all about her!

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 16

Gina can't stand Braunwyn because Shannon started the season liking Braunwyn

Gina wants in with the Tres Amigas and she can win points being the fourth if Braunwyn is out. She also gets brownie points with Vicki since Vicki sees Braunwyn as her Orange stealer

• Useful 2
  • Love 17

Gina is turning into Vicki 2.0, everything must be about her and if you dare make a response to anything she says look out she,s gonna blow!

I would love to see Kelly, Emily and Brawny band together and go full ham on the rest of the quatro amigas!

• Love 22

Why is Matt's face still blurred?  I thought his company wouldn't let him be on reality TV, but they could use his likeness.  Surely, by the time this went to air, he was not working for that company.  I think I have a suspicion as to why, but it looks really bad that Gina fucked him, but his face is blurred.  To be fair, Matt probably wasn't looking at Gina's face while he was banging her either.  From the little I've seen of him on Instagram, he looks like the Patrick Bateman type who makes love flexing his muscles in a mirror. 

Hey Gina, I thought you said in an earlier episode that Matt comes to the doctor's appointments for Sienna, and he's good for that, and he's a good dad.  Funny, I didn't see him there...

I really didn't think the tactile sensitive stuff the doctor was talking about sounded life or death.  Gina could have either cleared the phone call with the women in advance, or, even better, let it go to voice mail.  Really important stuff, like test results, get emailed these days, and appointments to speak to the doctor to follow-up are usually scheduled in advance.  This was just a chapter in the Poor Gina show.

And just so I'm not singling anyone out, I thought it was insufferably rude for Tamra and Shannon to leave the table together; much ruder than Gina.

Braunwynn didn't seem to have said anything offensive; she just hit Gina where it hurts--Gina was completely projecting onto Braunwynn when she said that she would send her kids to the bougie-est school if she won the lottery, and then retconned it to say that she is extremely sensitive when it comes to her "stuff."  Her "stuff" is that she didn't win the lottery???  Get in line, sister!

• Love 16

Dr Brian in his lab coat makes it clear that the only reason he is with Kelly is for publicity. Or, he has no money and therefore no other clothes.
Brawnwyn is so twitchy.  I don’t think she can sit still not moving her hands for a minute. 

Emily looked lovely at the tea and should be super happy she didn’t get the costume memo. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 18

I'll now refer to Braun and her family the special snowflake family.  That includes Deb.  This is the food you get.  I understand the peanut allergy but if you want something special, figure it out for yourself.

Ok.  From the other side of the pool:  Gina didn't bother me so much this episode.  Maybe that's because Braun was driving me up the wall.  There is a difference between public and a charter school.  And it did seem like Braun was throwing a little shade when she asked Gina if  her daughter was in public school.  That just didn't come out right. 

Oh Tamra.  So subtle with the Kelly would only come to your funeral.   Just like the 'train'.

• Love 11
13 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I'll now refer to Braun and her family the special snowflake family.  That includes Deb.  This is the food you get.  I understand the peanut allergy but if you want something special, figure it out for yourself.

Ok.  From the other side of the pool:  Gina didn't bother me so much this episode.  Maybe that's because Braun was driving me up the wall.  There is a difference between public and a charter school.  And it did seem like Braun was throwing a little shade when she asked Gina if  her daughter was in public school.  That just didn't come out right. 

Oh Tamra.  So subtle with the Kelly would only come to your funeral.   Just like the 'train'.

I actually loved Gina in this episode- mostly because she called Bronte on her shit. I loved in her TH when Gina said that Bronte has Pain In The Ass-itis. Very common in Orange County, no known cure. Priceless. While Gina can have it herself at times, Bronte has a raging case, 24/7. 

I had no idea what a magnet school is (never heard of them, but then we do not have that type of school/term in Canada, though do have private schools). However it seems to me that any school that has parents on a board, and giving money to the school, is not a public school under the normal definition of a public school. 

So Bronte is allergic to nuts? Explains her relationship with her mother right there. 

Never thought I would say this, but the cancer scammer saved this episode for me. Vicki dressed up and playing royalty in all her narcissism was just priceless. With the last several newbies - Kelly, Gina, Emily and the waste-of-space that is Bronte, dare I say that I miss Vicki? 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • LOL 6
  • Love 12

I don't care if people have multiple food allergies, intolerances, dislikes etc - none of *your* business. 

wtf was that party? are these people clueless? Queen Victoria, Alice in Wonderland? The Grand National, there were about 15 'themes' going on? Americans need a history lesson *ducks for cover*

Tamra's pretend shock when she said the funeral comment was tedious. I honestly just want some house/lifestyle p0rn and not these untrained actresses playing roles, huddling in the loos gossiping like 12 yr old girls. That was a really bad birthday - something i would expect my enemies to throw for me...

giphy.gif 

• Love 16
2 hours ago, JD5166 said:

I really dislike the brownwhatever family, and what the actual fuck was on his necklace?

There are both such ass kisser that I am going with it being from the Countess Luann statement necklace collection. 

1 hour ago, pieinmyeye said:

That cake looks gross and they all need to take some history lessons! Idiots.

The cake reminded me of a desk at my old school. You looked under it and it was just a sea of dried bubble gum of every hue and size. Gross! 

I know it is Vicki but I still think the celebrate her funeral 'joke' was too much especially since they left things in a good place. I thought her not wanting to celebrate Vicki was fine but the other ... beyond the line. 

I am managing my expectations on Tamra actually being called on her demon ways. This is a gang up I have been waiting for a long time but I do realize her deal with Beelzebub is iron clad and she can weasel her way out of it. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 12

Tamra knows damn well she didn't let it slip that Kelly said she would go to Vicki' funeral by accident. I'm glad the other ladies next week realize what an instigator Tamra is. She hasn't really had a storyline in years, so the way she stays relevant on the show is to stir up drama between the other women.

I'm glad Gina apologized to Braunwyn because she completely overracted about that public school comment. The O.C. is a rich area, so I'm sure all the public schools in that area are just as good as the private ones.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

I was just going to post the same thing!

And of course Vicki takes it as Kelly wishes her dead.

This show has just gotten so predictable and stupid!

I highly doubt that is the first time Vicki has “heard” that someone wants her dead.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3