Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E08: Let’s Get Metaphysical

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Emily’s face looks swollen. Either too much to drink, too much salt or she has been having crying jags. 

I just read recently she has rheumatoid arthritis and thyroid issues.

I also read she is going to have to have hip replacement surgery

• Useful 9
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Yay to this show for going back and showing us exactly what Tamra said: "Shrek,"  "Train."  She needs to be called out on her shit at the reunion.  

Not going to happen. Never has. Never will. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Good grief these women!

I have been sick for the past week and cannot take any more meds as my ears are ringing like I could tune in radio Tokyo, but these women have worn me out and I am off to bed.

The funny tonight was telling Vicki to stay in her room.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

I really don't want to fight with anyone, but, I want to call someone a "Pig Bitch" before I die. (Kelly to Vicki on next week's preview)

Sadly I don't think they (Tamra, Shannon, Vicki, Gina) are done trying to divest Kelly and Emily of their Oranges

I think starting from the jump, Tamra did not want Emily on this show. Then starting right after the filming of the reunion, she got her mini me Gina on board.

Once Vicki was told she was demoted before filming began, she got Shannon and Tamra to help her get Kelly kicked off.

Kelly is right to be suspicious of Shannon's friendship. Shannon was friends with Kelly once Shannon was not talking to Vicki and when Tamra did her "Shannon, you're a bad friend" schpiel. Once Shannon made up with Vicki and Tamra - she was going to drop Kelly like a hot potato. She claims she wants to be Switzerland - but in reality Tamra and Vicki are more important to her than Kelly ever was.

Shannon replaced David with Tamra. Tamra is slick and subtle in her abuse like David. Shannon is attracted to Tamra for that reason - you go towards what you know - it's less scary than the unknown.

Gina is pulling the same Emily is a bad friend schpiel - she got the idea from Tamra.

Did you notice how Emily said she heard on Instagram that Tamra called her Shrek, then they fast forwarded to Tamra saying it to Gina. Emily doesn't out her "friend" Gina for having told her and blames it on an unknown person. It was Gina who told Emily about Tamra calling her Shrek.

I have a feeling they aren't done spreading more rumors about Kelly. I wouldn't be surprised if they bring back up old rumors - like Kelly threw her mother down a flight of stairs. Gina also isn't done with fucking with Emily.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Useful 4
  • Love 14

Emily is an asshole too. I’m good and sick of hearing about her struggle for accepting her weight, especially when she reverts to age shaming. Don’t call me fat you old hags! She’s that friend who only has one friend and expects that friend to have no other friends. 

Brown wind is an asshole too. Both her and droopy dog Emily pussyfooting around that berserker Kelly who hit another person in the head. Brown wind is trying to play both sides, and Emily is an asshole who would take Kelly’s side because her “BF” is trying to secure her next year’s orange.

Kelly needs to be fired. She’s nuts, she’s violent, and she’s not fun to watch. Though I did enjoy her saying how she doesn’t like bring gang banged.

Holy crap. I was relieved to see the Ick show up. Her sitting in her bed looking like she had a stroke while listening in to the conversation in the other room was classic Icki.

Bravo is testing the waters for next season. So far, I’m giving the Ick 2, and the Dudd 0.  I’m not into seeing actual physical assault. 

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Useful 1
  • Love 19

Brownstone jumping and doing her cartwheels down the room.  I thought she was going to go thru the window.  Poor thing.  She needs a break from that gorgeous house and all that help.  O.k., we get it already.  You have a great body for 7 kids. Enough already.  Color me green with envy.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
39 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Kelly is on WWHL saying she’s not regretting most of the psycho things she’s done or said. Andy almost seems mad at her. Maybe her orange won’t get renewed next season. We can only hope. 

I think Andy was upset with her because of the swearing.  That and he had very little control over the show.

• Useful 2
  • Love 13

Kelly has some major anger issues. I don't know who hurt her as a child, but she does need to seek help because her mouth is horrible. But for some reason, I still like her. I feel like she was lashing out at Shannon at the the retreat because she's mad that Shannon won't stop being friends with Vicki, despite the awful rumors Vicki has spread about Kelly. I don't know what Kelly's issue with Gina is, though. Kelly said some horrible things about her too. And her hitting Gina to prove her point about how it wasn't a big deal that she hit Shannon was unacceptable. She's lucky that Gina hates jail so much because if she had done that to another woman, Kelly might have gotten her ass beat. I don't think Kelly is a physical fighter, so she uses her words as a weapon.

Was Gina prevented by production from leaving or was she just being a drama queen? Gina has become a water fountain this season. I feel bad for everything she is going thru, but it's depressing to watch most of her scenes because she's cries so much. I almost feel like she doesn't want to be friends with Emily anymore because she's been embraced by the so-called popular girls--Tamra and Shannon, so she's trying to create issues with Emily when they don't really exist. It's the same thing Gretchen did with Alexis several years ago. When Tamra and Vicki started being nice to Gretchen, she threw her friendship with Alexis away like a bag of trash only to have Tamra and Vicki turn on her again. They will do the same thing to Gina IMO, so it would be in her best interest to keep Emily as a friend.

• Love 19
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Emily’s face looks swollen. Either too much to drink, too much salt or she has been having crying jags. 

To me it always does.  Like she told them to put filler in her entire face.  

2 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I really don't want to fight with anyone, but, I want to call someone a "Pig Bitch" before I die. (Kelly to Vicki on next week's preview)

#lifegoals

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
52 minutes ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

I have just one thing to say.

GINA BLOW YOUR FUCKIN’ NOSE!!!!!!!!!

I use to think Shannon was the resident water fountain on RHOC, but I think Gina has cried more this season than Shannon ever did, and that's really saying something because Shannon cried A LOT when she was married to David. I do feel bad for Gina, though. I feel even worse for her now now that we know Matt abused her and is now suing her for spousal support because he blames Gina publicly revealing his infidelity cost him his job, which I do not believe.

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Sadly I don't think they (Tamra, Shannon, Vicki, Gina) are done trying to divest Kelly and Emily of their Oranges

I think starting from the jump, Tamra did not want Emily on this show. Then starting right after the filming of the reunion, she got her mini me Gina on board.

Once Vicki was told she was demoted before filming began, she got Shannon and Tamra to help her get Kelly kicked off.

Kelly is right to be suspicious of Shannon's friendship. Shannon was friends with Kelly once Shannon was not talking to Vicki and when Tamra did her "Shannon, you're a bad friend" schpiel. Once Shannon made up with Vicki and Tamra - she was going to drop Kelly like a hot potato. She claims she wants to be Switzerland - but in reality Tamra and Vicki are more important to her than Kelly ever was.

Shannon replaced David with Tamra. Tamra is slick and subtle in her abuse like David. Shannon is attracted to Tamra for that reason - you go towards what you know - it's less scary than the unknown.

Gina is pulling the same Emily is a bad friend schpiel - she got the idea from Tamra.

Did you notice how Emily said she heard on Instagram that Tamra called her Shrek, then they fast forwarded to Tamra saying it to Gina. Emily doesn't out her "friend" Gina for having told her and blames it on an unknown person. It was Gina who told Emily about Tamra calling her Shrek.

I have a feeling they aren't done spreading more rumors about Kelly. I wouldn't be surprised if they bring back up old rumors - like Kelly threw her mother down a flight of stairs. Gina also isn't done with fucking with Emily.

I said that Gina is doing the same thing to Emily that Gretchen did to Alexis. It's like Gina is just inventing reasons not to be friends with Emily because she feels like she's in with the cool girls (Tamra and Shannon) now. I think Shannon is the more loyal of the two, but Tamra is a fairweather friend for sure. She'll throw anyone under the bus to keep her spot on the show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
3 hours ago, Mar said:

I just said that Kelly wasn't a physical fighter because she is someone who uses words to hurt people, but I guess she'll do both. But why we just now hearing about this if it happened in March? I don't doubt Kelly did attack this woman, since she is a loose cannon, but I also think this woman wants to gain publicity from this. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Andi27 said:

Gina is an idiot. After everything she's seen from these women, she really thinks she has some kind of long lasting bond with Shannon and Tamra ? And will throw Emily, who, whatever you think of her, does seem like a good friend, to the wayside at the drop of a hat?

I agree. But from a business standpoint, I can see why Gina would do it. She needs this show a lot more than Emily does. And Emily isn't really close with any of the women except Gina. She has a cordial relationship with Braunwyn and Vicki (who has now been reduced to a friend), and she is in a better place with Kelly, but I wouldn't say she is close to either of them. Gina wants to get in good with Tamra and Shannon because she views them as the most popular cast members.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6

I don’t know if I can watch this show anymore.

I am so over the fighting and depression.......alcoholism. 

They are at a 5 Star Spa Resort!  Staying in villas with personal staff......and, they still act a fool.

Shannon has morphed into a screechy histrionic Vicky on steroids........and, Kelly is Brandi Granville.

Two of the worst HWs.....ever! 

Is Tamra the sane one this season??????

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, Pegasaurus said:

Even FF'ing through half of this still left me stunned.  What is WRONG with these people??  

The cursing, screaming, drunken lunacy? They sound like immature 5 yr olds.

Sorry, immature 5yr olds.

If you ever have a chance to watch the very first season of RHOC, you see how far the behavior of the "stars" has degenerated.  

I watch this because.....I guess I hope they will start acting like.....normal human adults. 

Get out of my head!  I agree! This episode......was hard to watch.  Fighting non-stop makes me not want to watch.

Kelly....hitting people.......WTF?

It is like when Brandi slapped Lisa Vanderpump.  😲

You would think an accomplished millionairess would keep her hands to herself.

Especially, a single mom!

She is gonna go to jail, again......and, this time lose Jolie.

Plus, can get sued. 

Her ‘healthy water’ is full of MSG!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

I think Shannon is the more loyal of the two, but Tamra is a fairweather friend for sure. She'll throw anyone under the bus to keep her spot on the show.

Hell, she'll drive the bus over you if she has to.

• Love 16

I know this is the wrong thread, but hasn’t water as a business been played and failed on this show already? What is so special about bottled water? There are dozens of brands already out, and with young people being more concerned about the plastic they consume, this sounds like a bad deal. 

Kelly was a total twunt to Gina. We get to call her unaccomplished, not Kelly. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, chewycandy said:

What a stressful episode. No fun was had, at all. 

Least of all by the viewers. The only thing I liked in the whole episode was Gina asking Emily why she was dancing for her father in law in Vegas. Lol.

Why did Gina say she was going back to her casita? I thought earlier in the season she was shown in her new rental, with her parents commenting on her nice it was? Despite the fact that she appeared to have little furniture and was sitting on the floor while taking to them. So at this point she still had a house, and a casita? 

Kelly is not entertaining. I wish Shannon had called the police on her. Kelly thinks that Vicki's train story is what is making things hard for Jolie? No, Kelly is who is making things hard for Jolie. I am surprised that Michael hasn't gone for sole custody.

I loved Kelly's boyfriend giving his opinion on Shannon's concussion. He didn't seem the least bit bothered that his girlfriend was the one responsible for Shannon going to the hospital to get checked out. It is too bad those two broke up - seems like they were a match made in heaven. Or hell. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I think Andy was upset with her because of the swearing.  That and he had very little control over the show.

Really.  I thought he likes that sort of filthy stuff.  The filthier and more crass, the better.  He’s worse than anybody.  He just salivates when they act wild on WWHL.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, chewycandy said:

What a stressful episode. No fun was had, at all. 

I’ve had girlfriends for forty years and we never fought like that.  Once in awhile, someone had their nose out of joint, but that’s it.  I wish this was the last episode. This is not enjoyable t.v.  Next season, no more OC or BH for me.  I hope N.Y. doesn’t pull this shit.  I want beautiful vacations, not pots on their heads.  Those stupid pots made them all crazier.  They should have put the biggest one on Vikie, and each one of them bang her head hard.  This was their chance.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I just said that Kelly wasn't a physical fighter because she is someone who uses words to hurt people, but I guess she'll do both. But why we just now hearing about this if it happened in March? I don't doubt Kelly did attack this woman, since she is a loose cannon, but I also think this woman wants to gain publicity from this. 

Can you just imagine what Michael went thru?..  I don’t know how he lasted with Kelly at all.

• Love 14
6 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Alcohol is a depressant. Their drinking just exacerbates their problems and sorrows. 

Alcohol and Xanax.  Where are they getting this stuff.  Where I live, you have to be half dead or out of your mind to get this stuff.  Why not light up some joints while they’re at it?  Then you’ll see happy crazy.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Can you just imagine what Michael went thru?..  I don’t know how he lasted with Kelly at all.

Well in 2014 she attacked him and he took out a restrainaing order against her. She had to go to AA and anger management to have this lifted according to one report.  I am surprised that the woman she attacked in the bar fight did not file charges against her. Kelly is one angry nasty violent person. None of these women have an ounce of self respect if they can act like they did on last night's show and not be embarrassed and horrified by their behavior. And Kelly you are totally responsible for your daughter being hurt and humilated and bullied at school. I would be surprised if any of Jolie's friends are allowed anywhere near you. 

• Love 17

The beauty and tranquility of Miraval was wasted on these screeching banshees. I’m not into crystals and “bing bong” hoopla, but I’ll take the massages and delish food that was wasted on these fools. 

Kelly is awful and has severe anger issues and should never have touched Shannon (or Gina). But there is one thing I agree with her on—there is NO way in hell that Shannon was told she had a concussion ... then proceeded to drink her face off till 5 am. Shannon is paranoid about everything, and I’m positive that she knows “drinking with a concussion” is a huge “NO.” So yeah, I’m calling BS on that. 

10 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Gina needs to cut her hair. The weight of it is affecting her brain. 

She just needs to take her extensions out. They look ridiculous. Notice how much thinner and shorter her hair is in her talking head where she’s wearing pink? That’s her real hair—well not that awful bleached color—but the real length/texture.

10 hours ago, Grumpbump said:
9 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Not going to happen. Never has. Never will. 

She *does* get called out sometimes, but then she just shrieks, cries and deflects. And she gets away with her shenanigans year after year (after year).

3 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

I’ve had girlfriends for forty years and we never fought like that.  Once in awhile, someone had their nose out of joint, but that’s it.  I wish this was the last episode. This is not enjoyable t.v.  Next season, no more OC or BH for me.  I hope N.Y. doesn’t pull this shit.  I want beautiful vacations, not pots on their heads.  Those stupid pots made them all crazier.  They should have put the biggest one on Vikie, and each one of them bang her head hard.  This was their chance.

Why wait until next year!?? You can stop watching OC anytime! It’s ok, I promise! 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Why did Gina say she was going back to her casita?

The casita Gina was referring to was part of that villa at Miraval.  Tamra later said that she wished that she had taken the casita when she was complaining that Vicki & Shannon kept her up to all hours of the night.  It was confusting, because it looked like Gina was packing up to go home, but she was just going to the attached, separate suite.  If you're really curious, look at the Zen villa description on the Miraval site.

I feel like they edited this episode, with the time stamp chyrons, to try to feel like the NY Berkshires episodes (that crazy season with Jules) and failed spectacularly.  This show doesn't have the emotional depth as NY, as the OC drama is blatantly about jockeying for an orange, rather than deeply felt personal conflicts. 

• Love 22