Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E08: Let’s Get Metaphysical

• Start Topic

That was way too much screeching for me. The only funny thing was Kelly, Braunwyn and Emily trying to drive the golf cart and all of the food spilling everywhere.

Icky being banished to her room and sitting on her bed with that weird look on her face also gave me a laugh.

I'm also confused as to why they needed burgers. It looked like there was a lot of food prepared and Kelly/Braun/Emily didn't take that much back to their villa.

• Love 3

I thought this episode was entertaining as hell.  Vicki must be thrilled - Kelly acted like a damn fool the entire time.  She seems like she's on something for sure - Vicki's accusation of drug abuse makes sense.  She can never with a straight face claim that other people's behavior are hurting her child - she's deranged.  I love her for it, she makes things fun, but I don't want to listen to her weep over the impact it has on her daughter.  That's on her, not Vicki.

I was kind of torn with Gina and Emily.  They are both in such rotten places - Gina is just a little bit ahead of Emily.  Next year when Emily is in the middle of her divorce, hopefully Gina will be there for her.  I gasped when Gina called her out for her Vegas strip tease without her husband around.   Not cool, but at least she kept it real.  Anyway, I like both of them, and I hope they work through it.

Braunwyn is whatever.  She is dull, and just seems to be using the show as a vehicle to gain fame for her daughter and her obnoxious mother.  Won't mind if she's a one-season housewife a la Quinn Fry.

I had been liking Shannon lately, but the whole concussion thing reminded me of why she's so insufferable.  I think Vicki and Tamra may be the most mature ones left.  Never thought I'd say that.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
55 minutes ago, DrivingSideways said:

I had been liking Shannon lately, but the whole concussion thing reminded me of why she's so insufferable.  I think Vicki and Tamra may be the most mature ones left.  Never thought I'd say that.

Errrrrr....did you happen to see 4 horsemen?

537b993c2e046119a6a84f3304188264.gif

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • LOL 13
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, Pegasaurus said:

Even FF'ing through half of this still left me stunned.  What is WRONG with these people??  

The cursing, screaming, drunken lunacy? They sound like immature 5 yr olds.

If you ever have a chance to watch the very first season of RHOC, you see how far the behavior of the "stars" has degenerated. 

Yep, I was just thinking about this earlier today. It has been on a sliding downward scale for umpteen years now, and is not even close to the same show it used to be, when it was somewhat REAL (with the exception of Jo and Slade...). And this is probably my last year taking part in this shitshow, if I make it that far. Will still come here for the snark, though!

Edited by lizajane
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

I'm not entirely sure that description is correct.  There was a larger fight and Kelly hit someone possibly her H, but I always thought she hit someone else.  Also, I do not think Michael filed a restraining order against her.

This article has some incomplete info on it
https://people.com/tv/rhoc-reunion-part-two-recap-kelly-dodd-stands-behind-bad-behavior/

The article that I read said this happened in 2014 when they wee separated. They got into an altercation and she inflicted bodily harm on him. He filed for an order of protection 7-6-14 seeking to keep her away from him. It was lifted after she went to AA and also participated in anger management.  She has been involved in 3 different restraining orders over the years.  Kelly is a common street fighter nasty and violent. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

Yikes! Lol Braunwyn looked like she rather wanted to be with Shannon,Tamra,and Gina lol poor Emily is being treated terribly. Unfortunately for Gina the other girls will probably turn on her and she will have to go crawling back to Emily. I hope Em doesn’t take her friendship back,IF that happens 

• Love 8

I'm not even reading through all the commentary here in the forums anymore bc it's overwhelming and pointless.  Basically we unanimously agree it's a cruel dumpster fire. It's a race to see who's more awful. 

• Love 4

Sometimes Kelly is fun, for me, because she will bluntly call others out on shit that the rest of the group has been pussyfooting around.

If Kelly could just deal with her issues and not lose control, and focus on doing that, she would be much more likeable.

Tams has no loyalty, no decency, and will do and allow anything in order to stay on camera. I wish she'd been demoted instead of Vicki.

Why not both?

None of them seem to be housewives anymore (well, maybe Tamra) so the show title is misleading.

Emily and Broad Wynd both say "Hey, what?"

Next year when Emily is in the middle of her divorce, hopefully Gina will be there for her.

I'd imagine Gina would be all "You were never there for me when I was getting divorced, so why should I be there for you now?"

Edited by Hiyo
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, 65mickey said:

The article that I read said this happened in 2014 when they wee separated. They got into an altercation and she inflicted bodily harm on him. He filed for an order of protection 7-6-14 seeking to keep her away from him.

Thanks for the updates.  I found some other articles that back up what you say, plus another restraining order on Kelly from an ex-boyfriend's wife.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
On 9/25/2019 at 11:07 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

Gina needs to go .. attacking Emily why? shes not there for you enough? Her texting and calling you arnt enough you NEED MORE? What the fuck is wrong with this waste of skin? Emily has young young children she has to take care of herself her husband is checked out of the marriage and is leaving everything on Emily's plate and shes also for some weird reason trying to save her marriage to the biggest douche since that one lawyer husband from NJ ever douched in his life.. she also has her own job on top of that   ..... but yes lets attack her for not being there enough for YOU GINA for not devoting every waking moment to making sure you are ok and for not making every conversation about YOU GINA .... Shut the fuck up ..... every conversation has to be all about Gina never has she ever asked and cared about how Emily was doing without turning it back to her and how its not fair what life is doing to Gina ..... I hate this woman almost as much as I hate Tamra and shes a useless piece of shit herself 

THIS!!!  Every word on point. KEYWESTCLUBKID!

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Next year when Emily is in the middle of her divorce, hopefully Gina will be there for her.

If I was Emily, I wouldn’t even want Gina there for her.  She showed her true colors and is not her friend.  She’s a “ fair weather “ friend.

• Love 14

I wonder if Kelly's vaginal rejuvenation is getting worn out. How much pounding can her lady bits take!

She's a disgusting example of a woman and a human being. Maybe she can have an intimate encounter with weasel face Tamra for a storyline next year.

I found it interesting how Kelly mentioned several times on WWHL that Tamra gets paid ALOT of money by Bravo. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

If I was Emily, I wouldn’t even want Gina there for her.  She showed her true colors and is not her friend.  She’s a “ fair weather “ friend.

I agree. Gina can obviously tell something is bothering Emily. She mentioned it more than once. Even if Emily isn't ready to open up about that, even if that means there's not necessarily a concrete way for Gina to "be there" for Emily - how about just cutting her some slack? YOU'RE going through Hell. You should know how hard it is to be the perfect friend when you're life is falling apart. So maybe give Emily the benefit of the doubt? I don't even know what Gina is on about, though. For a wife and mother of small children who also works, I think Emily has been pretty "there" for Gina. 

• Love 10
22 hours ago, kicksave said:

Kelly is an angry drunk. When she drinks she becomes obnoxious, confrontational and violent. She seriously needs to lay off the hard stuff and get some anger management. And for the sake of her daughter, she needs to quit the show. Her horrible behavior is beyond the pale and I cannot imagine how embarrassing and humiliating it is for Jolie.

Agree. The common thread running through most of these arguments is alcohol. Kelly is certainly not the only one who appears to have a serious drinking problem. Andy apparently loves it, because intoxicated housewives mean high drama. It impairs their judgment, takes away their filter and washes away their conscience (if they even have the latter two). Take away the alcohol and most of these arguments wouldn’t happen, or if they did they’d be on a much smaller scale. 

Little drama doesn’t make a fun show, so the producers make sure alcohol is freely flowly. Have they ever even cast a non-drinker? Not an alcoholic but just someone who doesn’t drink? Is there such a thing in HWville?

I was uncomfortable watching Kelly because she was clearly drunk to the point of not being able to control her behavior, yet everyone else acted as if they didn’t understand what was wrong with her. Is this a fourth wall thing? Is there a rule that the housewives don’t talk about being drunk when it’s clear they’re drunk? Because in real life, most people would’ve just given Kelly a wide berth once they realized the extent of her intoxication. And the next day, people would’ve been saying things like, “Gosh, she was wasted” not wondering what was wrong with her. 

Even sober, Kelly can be crass, rude and obnoxious. Add large quantities of alcohol and she becomes aggressive and/or violent. 

I know I’ll get castigated for this, but I have to disagree about Emily having a great body. She is clearly overweight, which isn’t healthy. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

Probably low thyroid condition.  Swollen, weight gain, tiredness.

Or all those fillers she has put in her face....I find it incredibly sad that the only way Emily feels validated as a woman is to dance in a topless show. 

• Love 8
On 9/25/2019 at 1:29 AM, UsernameFatigue said:

Least of all by the viewers. The only thing I liked in the whole episode was Gina asking Emily why she was dancing for her father in law in Vegas. Lol

Me too. I was relieved someone called out the obvious, that the whole Vegas dance “anniversary” thing is pretty darned weird when your husband doesn’t attend. 

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I agree. Gina can obviously tell something is bothering Emily. She mentioned it more than once. Even if Emily isn't ready to open up about that, even if that means there's not necessarily a concrete way for Gina to "be there" for Emily - how about just cutting her some slack? YOU'RE going through Hell. You should know how hard it is to be the perfect friend when you're life is falling apart. So maybe give Emily the benefit of the doubt? I don't even know what Gina is on about, though. For a wife and mother of small children who also works, I think Emily has been pretty "there" for Gina. 

Right.  I don’t understand some of them picking on Emily.  She seems like a nice person.  Doesn’t start trouble, isn’t a blabbermouth, and if I recall, isn’t a mean person.  Besides she has her own troubles, has little kids and works.  Gina is one big whining self centered pain in the ass, or should I say expects everyone to kiss her ass.  Go back to N.Y.  Just don’t come in my neighborhood, lol.

• Love 9

I didn't like that Gina told Tamara and Shannon that Emily brought up Vegas, when it was Gina that brought it up and said that was why she was pissed off at Emily. Tamara goes, "oh, the ole' switcharoo!" when that was completely not what happened. So she is trying to get on Shannon and Tamra's good side by dissing Emily, since neither of them like Emily. That and she probably doesn't have anything else to talk about. NOt that that is a good excuse.

I have also thought Emily sounds very judgemental and scoldy around Gina. She told Gina she was disappointed in her for getting a DUI, and then telling her she was being irresponsible by drinking with Shannon in the bus, was taking it to a protective mother level that isn't her place. IMO. Gina's comeback about it being creepy that Shane's dad watched her strip dance thing was a nice snap.

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Or all those fillers she has put in her face....I find it incredibly sad that the only way Emily feels validated as a woman is to dance in a topless show. 

That dancing was definitely not for her, mentally and physically.  Was she trying to show that little twerp of hers that she’s still sexy?  Dump the twerp and find someone who appreciates you.  He’s not worth your time.  You deserve better.  While you’re at it, let the twerp take Gina with him.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
38 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

Me too. I was relieved someone called out the obvious, that the whole Vegas dance “anniversary” thing is pretty darned weird when your husband doesn’t attend. 

I am beginning to think the whole Vegas dance thing was cooked up by production to give Emily a story line. How else would Emily know that she could join a ticky tacky titty show in a way off the strip tired old hotel? I think production offered free exposure (no pun intended) to the hotel in turn for giving Emily a story line. And of course Pary and Larry were there because Pary is as thristy as they come. Shane was the only one in the family who showed any common sense. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 14
22 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

How else would Emily know that she could join a ticky tacky titty show in a way off the strip tired old hotel? I think production offered free exposure (no pun intended) to the hotel in turn for giving Emily a story line. A

She is actually friends with Jackie Siegel and was hanging out with her before she was on this show. I am mostly shocked that Jackie didn’t show up to cheer her on.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Sweet-tea said:

Have they ever even cast a non-drinker? Not an alcoholic but just someone who doesn’t drink? Is there such a thing in HWville?

I know I’ll get castigated for this, but I have to disagree about Emily having a great body. She is clearly overweight, which isn’t healthy

Jill Zarin doesn't drink. Doubt that she's a recovering alcoholic, but who knows!

If Emily has RA, which someone here reported, she may be on Prednisone, which can cause weight gain.

• Useful 4
  • Love 13
On 9/24/2019 at 9:07 PM, DivaLasVegas82 said:

Was Gina prevented by production from leaving or was she just being a drama queen?

She doesn't have a driver license and can't afford an Uber.  

Kelly was right that Gina isn't accomplished, she was just wrong about herself being accomplished.  What has Gina done besides temporarily hitching her wagon to a guy that had a high paying job and popping out a few screaming crotch goblins and being a potato faced whiner and catty back stabber?

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
21 hours ago, 65mickey said:

....she inflicted bodily harm on him. Kelly is a common street fighter nasty and violent. 

I know an angry, female drunk. She actually believes that it is okay for women to slap or hit men but not the other way around. That makes her an ignorant, angry drunk.

Kelly will be on this show as long as she brings the drama. I don't think that she is entertaining to watch. Andy had her on WWHL the other night. She kept looking at herself in the camera and kept inserting herself. Kelly wants to be the center of attention at all times. It must be exhausting to be around her. 

Gina and her hair extensions need to go. I don't like Brawnwyn, her name, or her mother. I don't mind Vicki but she did something that mad Bravo mad. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, lizajane said:

Jill Zarin doesn't drink. Doubt that she's a recovering alcoholic, but who knows!

Yup, Jill didn't drink.  Also Kandi from Atlanta doesn't drink at all.  Lea from Miami was a teetotaler.  Margaret Josephs from NJ--same.  Yolanda from BH drank very little IIRC.  

It's kinda sad we can name all the non-drinkers across the franchise and across time on one hand.

And none of them are from the OC!

• LOL 6
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Pegasaurus said:

Nice going, Andy & Bravo.  You really like to show women at their "best".  Luckily for you, there are women who are only too willing to sell their dignity for C-List celeb status and some spending cash. 

Unfortunately, it started with Atlanta and permeated all the other RH shows.  Apparently, this is what we want to see, because the ratings are high enough for it to be acceptable.

When we stop watching en masse, that's when it will change.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I wonder if Kelly's vaginal rejuvenation is getting worn out. How much pounding can her her lady bits take!

Well, she did say she was sick of being gangbanged, so...

I will see myself out. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 9/25/2019 at 4:29 AM, Duke2801 said:

The beauty and tranquility of Miraval was wasted on these screeching banshees. I’m not into crystals and “bing bong” hoopla, but I’ll take the massages and delish food that was wasted on these fools. 

Kelly is awful and has severe anger issues and should never have touched Shannon (or Gina). But there is one thing I agree with her on—there is NO way in hell that Shannon was told she had a concussion ... then proceeded to drink her face off till 5 am. Shannon is paranoid about everything, and I’m positive that she knows “drinking with a concussion” is a huge “NO.” So yeah, I’m calling BS on that. 

She just needs to take her extensions out. They look ridiculous. Notice how much thinner and shorter her hair is in her talking head where she’s wearing pink? That’s her real hair—well not that awful bleached color—but the real length/texture.

She *does* get called out sometimes, but then she just shrieks, cries and deflects. And she gets away with her shenanigans year after year (after year).

Why wait until next year!?? You can stop watching OC anytime! It’s ok, I promise! 

This is Gina's real hair below.  Besides ditching the extensions she needs to get rid of the feather dusters glued to her eyelids.  She is just a total mess.  

image.png.a9ff1ef6a03f7ec078c9fea4893e4a5a.png

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 9/25/2019 at 8:14 AM, UsernameFatigue said:

Ah, thanks for clarifying that. I did think Gina was packing to go home, so wondered why she was still there. I assumed it was like a couple of episodes ago when she wanted to leave someone's house (Emily's?) but since she couldn't drive herself I assumed that production was not forthcoming with arranging to give her a ride home. 

Free food and booze

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 9/25/2019 at 11:03 AM, Irritable said:

Out of all the franchises, all the episodes over all these years, I think that wins for most miserable viewing experience.  Every minute of it was excruciating!

I'm honestly so tired of watching women fight.  And it's worse when they are in beautiful locations, not noticing through all their bitching and screaming and head slapping how fortunate they are to be there (except for Braunwyn, who was smart to just stay quiet and go enjoy the scenery during the breaks between throwdowns).  If all they are going to do is screech and tell each other to fuck off, then just stay in Orange County.  I don't want to watch innocent staff members having to stand around awkwardly, trying to do their job while these horrid women come through like a hurricane of insanity destroying the place.  Or in the case of New Jersey, there was the time it was the men getting into a fistfight at the wellness peace zen retreat, but whatever - the entire series has become about nonstop warring between cast members, and I am completely over it.

Used to be able to get good travel porn and some enjoyable moments here and there when the women would get along, but in the OC especially, there are so few moments of calm.  And the fighting is over the most stupid things.  When Vicki stumbling around in her underwear like a drugged bison is the only funny moment of the episode, there's a problem.

The food the chefs prepared looked absolutely delicious, and I'm super pissed so much of it went to waste.  

I am sure it didn't.  The staff got a lovely meal that night!

• Love 4
On 9/25/2019 at 11:12 AM, thesupremediva1 said:

No, Tamra is, was, and will continue to be the genesis of nearly every problem or issue. She's a quiet shit-stirrer who throws her "friends" under the bus and names the vague rumors Vicki mentions so that they become storylines on camera. 

She's still an awful human being, and if she's sane it's only because she's driven the others into straight jackets with her machinations. She has no soul or moral compass. Her telling Vicki to stay hidden in the bedroom so Kelly could come over and further scream at and lunge at Shannon was just... everything in a nutshell. Tams has no loyalty, no decency, and will do and allow anything in order to stay on camera. I wish she'd been demoted instead of Vicki.

I know people kissed LVP's ring. I was ok with that. LVP has class. Tamra is a trash panda, and watching an ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISHED WOMAN like Emily grovel in front of her makes me sick. 

I did agree with Kelly that Gina wasn't accomplished.  The only thing she has accomplished is getting a DUI and shortly thereafter getting pulled over again.  OH!  And having the worst extensions since Taylor Dane in her 1st music video.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Right.  I don’t understand some of them picking on Emily.  She seems like a nice person.  Doesn’t start trouble, isn’t a blabbermouth, and if I recall, isn’t a mean person.  Besides she has her own troubles, has little kids and works.  Gina is one big whining self centered pain in the ass, or should I say expects everyone to kiss her ass.  Go back to N.Y.  Just don’t come in my neighborhood, lol.

There is more to Emily.  The hulk like anger she pulls out sometimes when it is inappropriate tells me there is a story.  

3 hours ago, biakbiak said:

She is actually friends with Jackie Siegel and was hanging out with her before she was on this show. I am mostly shocked that Jackie didn’t show up to cheer her on.

This makes Emily less likable in my opinion. 

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Beachdreamer said:

Now we have a bunch of women, some wealthy, some less wealthy but all screaming like banshees and fighting. And it's almost all the time. 

Once again, I don't believe these women are "friends" outside of the show. 

I've had many girlfriends throughout my life and NEVER have any of us behaved like these cave women. If we/I didn't like someone, we move on, avoid socializing with that person and stay respectful of the other women who choose to stay friends with them. These housewives shows are so f'n fake anymore. I'm pissed at Andy and the producers of these franchises because they started out great. And now it's at Jerry Springer level.Or below. 

• Love 13
On 9/25/2019 at 6:29 AM, Pondlass1 said:

I laughed out loud at Ickie Vickie waddling out of the bedroom and being told to go back and then sitting in bed with her phone while they all yelled in the next room.  That episode needed some comic relief.

Kelly is scary and violent but at least you know exactly how she feels about you because she will scream it in your face.  Tamra on the other hand is just as scary. But she manipulates emotions and winds these crazies up. She’s quite good at it.  And the look on her ratty face as she sits back and watches the shitfest. She gets off on all this screaming drama. It’s her jam.

Me too 😂 hahaha 

the camera kept cutting to her....what is with all the “mouth breathing”...her mouth is always agape. Is that a result of all the surgeries? It’s cringeworthy...worse than Katie on VPR!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

This is Gina's real hair below.  Besides ditching the extensions she needs to get rid of the feather dusters glued to her eyelids.  She is just a total mess.  

image.png.a9ff1ef6a03f7ec078c9fea4893e4a5a.png

Wowee, this is not a good-looking woman.  I will forgive the extensions if they managed to hide that from us for an entire season!  I started to see a witchy chin last season at the reunion, and I thought I was just seeing things.  But wow.  Since I'm going there, this is not a woman who fits into 26" pants.  WTF was going on with that middriff this episode?  Thank God she finally put on a robe!

Two episodes ago, at the furniture store, when Shannon was talking to Gina about how they will meet great men within the year, Gina added the clause that the men they meet must "be hot"!?!  How is this a woman who thinks she deserves a hot man?  What does she bring to the table whatsoever?  Three little kids, a criminal record, and a full-time Halloween costume??

Why don't Emily and Gina put down the booze and exercise together to relieve stress?  That storyline could actually be inspiring.  If Gina outpaced Emily, Emily would be happy for her.  If Emily outpaced Gina, well, I hope Tamra and Shannon have unlimited minutes to talk this Junior Tres Amiga off the ledge!

1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

Free food and booze

And furniture!

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Wowee, this is not a good-looking woman.  I will forgive the extensions if they managed to hide that from us for an entire season!  I started to see a witchy chin last season at the reunion, and I thought I was just seeing things.  But wow.  Since I'm going there, this is not a woman who fits into 26" pants.  WTF was going on with that middriff this episode?  Thank God she finally put on a robe!

Two episodes ago, at the furniture store, when Shannon was talking to Gina about how they will meet great men within the year, Gina added the clause that the men they meet must "be hot"!?!  How is this a woman who thinks she deserves a hot man?  What does she bring to the table whatsoever?  Three little kids, a criminal record, and a full-time Halloween costume??

Why don't Emily and Gina put down the booze and exercise together to relieve stress?  That storyline could actually be inspiring.  If Gina outpaced Emily, Emily would be happy for her.  If Emily outpaced Gina, well, I hope Tamra and Shannon have unlimited minutes to talk this Junior Tres Amiga off the ledge!

And furniture!

She really is messy looking.  A 26 pant is a 2 and I don't think she is a 2 either.  She does have a nice figure but is dressing like a groupie backstage at a Whitesnake concert (I have been to a Whitesnake concert so I know of what I speak!).  Just looks really skanky.  THAT is by choice, not what she was born with.  I sorta loved Emily calling out her boozing.  This gal looks like she drinks a lot.  Her nails also skeeve me out.  I imagine there is always a lot of jazz under them.

By the way, Vicki looked a lot slimmer in her bra and jammie pants which tells me her clothes are all kinds of wrong for her figure.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, Showthyme said:

I know an angry, female drunk. She actually believes that it is okay for women to slap or hit men but not the other way around. That makes her an ignorant, angry drunk.

Kelly will be on this show as long as she brings the drama. I don't think that she is entertaining to watch. Andy had her on WWHL the other night. She kept looking at herself in the camera and kept inserting herself. Kelly wants to be the center of attention at all times. It must be exhausting to be around her. 

Gina and her hair extensions need to go. I don't like Brawnwyn, her name, or her mother. I don't mind Vicki but she did something that mad Bravo mad. 

Hahaha .. I love it.  Someone who isn’t afraid to speak their mind.  All true.

3 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

She doesn't have a driver license and can't afford an Uber.  

Kelly was right that Gina isn't accomplished, she was just wrong about herself being accomplished.  What has Gina done besides temporarily hitching her wagon to a guy that had a high paying job and popping out a few screaming crotch goblins and being a potato faced whiner and catty back stabber?

I’ve never taken an Uber.  Isn’t it like a taxi?  If so, she can’t afford to take it?  She’ll just have to conserve on other things like her nails, getting fillers and who know what else.  I’m sure we’ve all had to conserve at one time or another.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

I’ve never taken an Uber.  Isn’t it like a taxi?  If so, she can’t afford to take it?  She’ll just have to conserve on other things like her nails, getting fillers and who know what else.  I’m sure we’ve all had to conserve at one time or another.

And liquor.  That is pretty spendy.  Who watches this show for poor people?  Not me!  

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

I know we teach toddlers to keep hands to themselves and that Kelly is technically, as far as chronicle age (tm Ramona Singer), is not a toddler,  but...... team Kelly. I know! I know. I’m almost ashamed.

Shannon is a weak, mean, woman, and an idiot. Tamra is soulless. Gina’s utterly worthless and such a terrible friend.

And Vicki is the ugliest person I’ve ever seen in life, a cancer scammer, a liar, a grifter, disloyal, routinely unfaithful, a fucked-up mother, and her nostrils could store Jay Leno and Jerry Seinfeld’s car collections. It is DELICIOUS to see her throw her (significant) weight around in full truffle hunter delusion, snarling in her weak way and snarking about Kelly in full confidence that she, the rapidly aging grandmama OG of the OC, was indispensable! Total job security! Yay!!!

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51afe23c838eb17e3fd9b

• LOL 9
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, b2H said:

Unfortunately, it started with Atlanta and permeated all the other RH shows.  Apparently, this is what we want to see, because the ratings are high enough for it to be acceptable.

When we stop watching en masse, that's when it will change.

Orange County was the first real housewives franchise 

• Love 2