Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E08: Let’s Get Metaphysical

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I know I’ll get castigated for this, but I have to disagree about Emily having a great body. She is clearly overweight, which isn’t healthy. 

We saw Emily in her bathing suit last season and to me, she is clearly not overweight. She’s just not a size 2 and is curvy/voluptuous. 

8 hours ago, lizajane said:

Jill Zarin doesn't drink. Doubt that she's a recovering alcoholic, but who knows!

If Emily has RA, which someone here reported, she may be on Prednisone, which can cause weight gain.

Kandy Burris doesn’t drink either. 

Margaret from NJ rarely drinks because it gives her migraines. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Yup, Jill didn't drink.  Also Kandi from Atlanta doesn't drink at all.  Lea from Miami was a teetotaler.  Margaret Josephs from NJ--same.  Yolanda from BH drank very little IIRC.  

It's kinda sad we can name all the non-drinkers across the franchise and across time on one hand.

And none of them are from the OC!

OC started it all, and from the gate they were all partiers that drank a lot. Vicki, Lauri, Jo, Jeana, Kimberly (that's it)? I remember the first episode back in 2006 or so and it really could have been called "mom's who got boob jobs, and party." They all had the boob shirts and drank a lot, went out to bars, etc.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, ErikaOnline said:

Orange County was the first real housewives franchise 

OP was referring to the franchise that first made fighting okay. I stopped watching ATL years ago because of Nene's constant shrieking.

• Love 13
7 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I did agree with Kelly that Gina wasn't accomplished.  The only thing she has accomplished is getting a DUI and...

6 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I sorta loved Emily calling out her boozing.  This gal looks like she drinks a lot. 

And not just any DUI.  When she complains about perhaps losing her license for a year, that duration is because she had such a huge BAC (.20).  With a lower BAC and you might lose it for a month or a couple of months, but she showed herself as having bad judgement and being a danger.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, ErikaOnline said:

They didn’t make fighting okay. Some of the housewives shriek lol

People are still tuning into these shows, which have, for the most part devolved into shrieking matches. So, apparently Bravo execs think that behavior is okay. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

We saw Emily in her bathing suit last season and to me, she is clearly not overweight. She’s just not a size 2 and is curvy/voluptuous. 

Kandy Burris doesn’t drink either. 

Margaret from NJ rarely drinks because it gives her migraines. 

I agree. It's erroneous to think she is of unhealthy weight. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/could-a-few-extra-pounds-help-you-live-longer/

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 6
19 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I agree. Gina can obviously tell something is bothering Emily. She mentioned it more than once. Even if Emily isn't ready to open up about that, even if that means there's not necessarily a concrete way for Gina to "be there" for Emily - how about just cutting her some slack? YOU'RE going through Hell. You should know how hard it is to be the perfect friend when you're life is falling apart. So maybe give Emily the benefit of the doubt? I don't even know what Gina is on about, though. For a wife and mother of small children who also works, I think Emily has been pretty "there" for Gina. 

Tamra's MiniMe (aka Gina) is a fucking asshole

I believe in their first season of the show (Emily and Gina shared confidences off camera)

Look at both of them ON camera -

Emily does not reveal or bring anything up in terms of Gina/Matt. It is Gina who has brought up the "affair" "the DUI". Emily may comment but doesn't bring up anything new to the discussion. Emily also doesn't talk about Gina to the other ladies.

Compare this to Gina, who tells the other ladies that Emily is having marital issues. Gina also brings it up in conversations with Shannon, Tamra on camera - hey something is up with that, something is weird. She did this with Tamra and Tamra's mom - she brought it up and made fun of Emily. She laughed when Tamra compared Emily's outbursts to Shrek.

I think the bedroom scene - where Gina and Emily have their fight and Gina talks about Emily's marriage was Gina covering her ass. She wants Emily to reveal details on camera so that she can say - I only discussed you having marital issues because you brought it up on camera.

FUCK YOU Gina

• Useful 2
  • Love 18
10 hours ago, ChelleGame said:

You speak the truth.

I spent a week at Miraval as a gift. I loved it so much I went back on my birthday for four days with three girlfriends. The desert surroundings are beautiful. The food is delicious. Seriously. They have a great bar and the resort is really lovely.  I stayed seven days, met a lot of great women on hikes and at the pool. Didn't hear a raised voice once. 

I didn't do any of the New Age stuff but there's still plenty to do, see and experience.  I had a hot stone massage, two great facials, hiked, read three novels during my stay, took a cooking class and had a great afternoon photographing horses at sunset out in the desert.

The resort is adjacent to an animal therapy ranch for children who've experienced trauma. I was impressed with the staff members involved with that. And  I found the people to be well meaning, kind and dedicated to their jobs. ALL OF THAT was lost on these kooks.  What a useless, ungrateful crew of tacky wenches.

No joy in Whoville. Or no joy in Hoville.

Think I like this forum more than the show at this point.

I heard the place was beautiful and calming, which women need once in awhile, but that group of harpies gave it no justice.  I couldn’t even concentrate what the place had to offer because of all the screaming and yelling. That establishment must be furious that the place was portrayed badly, as everyone was getting hurt and not appreciating anything. Then, the dummy was bringing burgers from a chain when the chef was putting out all that healthy food?  Andy should be ashamed.

• Love 6
On 9/25/2019 at 8:21 AM, KungFuBunny said:

Gina got mad at Braunwyn for being called the "Little Sister"

Not a Gina fan, but I understand where she was coming from; at that moment, she was far more mature than psycho headhitting Kelly, & because of that resented being called younger even though Braunwyn intended it endearingly.  I get it.

I also can relate to the hurt/anger from opening up to someone who does not do the same. When I was going through my divorce, I shared my marital problems with my cousin. Imagine my complete shock when out of the clear blue sky, SHE got a divorce! She hadn't said one word to me prior, not one. I've never felt the same about her since, & will not share anything other than recipes with her ever again...

• Love 1
11 hours ago, ErikaOnline said:

I have to respectfully disagree. 🙂 To the best of my recollection, Atlanta with the wig pulling/shifting, etc..., was the first to have it go from verbal to physical, including Nene's deliberate physical posturing/intimidation even when she didn't make contact. Way too Jerry Springer-ish for my liking, & I stopped watching RHoAtlanta because of that...

• Love 20
11 hours ago, ErikaOnline said:

...meant to add that for the record, I can't stand the constant shrieking either & am close to being done with all of them except New York...

• Love 7
31 minutes ago, IslandGirl said:

I have to respectfully disagree. 🙂 To the best of my recollection, Atlanta with the wig pulling/shifting, etc..., was the first to have it go from verbal to physical, including Nene's deliberate physical posturing/intimidation even when she didn't make contact. Way too Jerry Springer-ish for my liking, & I stopped watching RHoAtlanta because of that...

Bethenney from Real housewives of New York is very very mean. I get intimidated watching her. lol NeNe is funny at least with her comebacks lol 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ErikaOnline said:

Bethenney from Real housewives of New York is very very mean. I get intimidated watching her. lol NeNe is funny at least with her comebacks lol 

True that! Can't disagree; Bethenny can really be cruel, as can Nene. And just as you find Nene funny, I too think Bethenny is often hilarious, though the fact that she knows that can be annoying. Different strokes for different folks... 🙂 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, IslandGirl said:

True that! Can't disagree; Bethenny can really be cruel, as can Nene. And just as you find Nene funny, I too think Bethenny is often hilarious, though the fact that she knows that can be annoying. Different strokes for different folks... 🙂 

I like Bethenny too 😉😉

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Pegasaurus said:

That was funny!  But I actually felt sorry for the staff standing quietly next to the beautifully set table complete with candles glowing, etc. while those drunken fools loaded up their plates and cocktail glasses, then staggered out to the golf cart. 

And just to see, I watched a couple of episodes of RHOD.  They're the same.  Loud, mean, nasty, foul-mouthed; especially when drunk.  Which seems to be often.

Nice going, Andy & Bravo.  You really like to show women at their "best".  Luckily for you, there are women who are only too willing to sell their dignity for C-List celeb status and some spending cash. 

Not to mention weaklings like me who still occasionally watch this crap.  I need help! 😉

Agree with every word! I need a support group--BA (Bravo Anonymous)...

• LOL 1
21 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Yup, Jill didn't drink.  Also Kandi from Atlanta doesn't drink at all.  Lea from Miami was a teetotaler.  Margaret Josephs from NJ--same.  Yolanda from BH drank very little IIRC.  

It's kinda sad we can name all the non-drinkers across the franchise and across time on one hand.

And none of them are from the OC!

Did Loopy Lydia drink? 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, ErikaOnline said:

I like Bethenny too 😉😉

I will miss her wit on NY & wonder who the heck will keep life is a cabaret countess in check! 🙂 

I'm a tiny little thing so part of what I dislike about Nene is how she uses her size to intimidate...  

1 minute ago, ghoulina said:

Did Loopy Lydia drink? 

My recollection is she drank like a normal, responsible adult having one or two at the most & never getting sloppy...

• Love 2
12 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

And not just any DUI.  When she complains about perhaps losing her license for a year, that duration is because she had such a huge BAC (.20).  With a lower BAC and you might lose it for a month or a couple of months, but she showed herself as having bad judgement and being a danger.

Is this a state by state thing? I got a DUI when I was 23. It was my first offense - first driving offense ever. My BAC was not that high.Not even close. And I lost my license for a year. That was standard across the board where I lived. Is that not the case everywhere? 

• Love 4
18 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

I’ve never taken an Uber.  Isn’t it like a taxi?

Yes. Uber and Lyft are very similar to a taxi service. The drivers use their own (newer) vehicles. I use it quite often and I love it. Easy app to use and you can get a ride very quickly. unless you're out in the sticks, which means there probably aren't any Uber/Lyft services.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Did Loopy Lydia drink? 

I ran Lydia's name through my brain when I was making my list of Housewives that didn't drink when I was hard at work* yesterday, and the feedback I received was, "hypocrite who got on her mom for smoking pot when she drank alcohol."  

They all really love a cocktail on this franchise, especially given that it's somewhat based on Christianity--Vicki, Tamra, Alexis, Gretchen, Lydia, Peggy Tanous.  I totally get that not all Christian sect bars drinking, but I don't think getting wasted at Andale's is part of the Gospel.

Juxtapose that against Real Housewives of New York, where we had the aforementioned teetotaler, Jill, plus Aviva, who devoted an entire chapter of her book about the day she drank a glass of wine (not that I am admitting to have read her book) and Carole, who seemed like she could take or leave alcohol.  

And, as someone upthread said, this goes all the way back to the beginning of the franchise.  Jeana Keough was on some Bravo weight loss show back in like 2010 and she was paired to exercise with a woman who didn't drink, and Jeanna just didn't understand it.  She's like, "wait, so when do you drink if you don't drink at all?"  Then there was Jo practically falling into a gigantic margarita glass when Slade tracked her down to a restaurant in LA, trying to convince her to come home.  Vicki almost getting Don arrested because she was screaming drunk on a boat when the boat police rolled up and Don had already had a couple.  Good times.

*Hard at work on Housewives business, y'all!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Thanks. So it seems like 6 months is the bare minimum. Not ONE month. 

I also received a provisional license like they talk about it. I could drive to and from work during daylight hours. That was it. 

Gina's BAC was crazy high, though. 

1 minute ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I ran Lydia's name through my brain when I was making my list of Housewives that didn't drink when I was hard at work* yesterday, and the feedback I received was, "hypocrite who got on her mom for smoking pot when she drank alcohol."  

Thanks! I genuinely could not remember. Lydia is someone I've really tried to block out of my mind. LOL

• LOL 3
18 minutes ago, IslandGirl said:

I will miss her wit on NY & wonder who the heck will keep life is a cabaret countess in check! 🙂 

I'm a tiny little thing so part of what I dislike about Nene is how she uses her size to intimidate...  

My recollection is she drank like a normal, responsible adult having one or two at the most & never getting sloppy...

lol Ramona will tease Luanne probably. I’m short too and yeah NeNe is tall lol Vicki can be scary too as you can see lol

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, ErikaOnline said:

lol Ramona will tease Luanne probably. I’m short too and yeah NeNe is tall lol Vicki can be scary too as you can see lol

Oh Ramona slays me; never know whether to loathe or love her!!! 🙂 Vicki is cra-cra, but always keeps it verbal. It's the physical stuff that really bugs me...

On 9/26/2019 at 2:15 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

I am beginning to think the whole Vegas dance thing was cooked up by production to give Emily a story line. How else would Emily know that she could join a ticky tacky titty show in a way off the strip tired old hotel? I think production offered free exposure (no pun intended) to the hotel in turn for giving Emily a story line. And of course Pary and Larry were there because Pary is as thristy as they come. Shane was the only one in the family who showed any common sense. 

I think last year when Emily got bullied on SM for her body type (which I think is normal sized) people paid attention. Especially businesses who wanted Emily to promote their product along the campaign line as "beauty comes in all shapes and sizes"

I do believe she was approached by that off strip hotel directly and they wanted to coincide with the SM support she got by showing how sexy comes in all shapes and sizes, women empowerment blah blah blah

As for Bravo Production, I think they wanted to change it to an Anniversary/Celebrate taking the Bar Exam - because they wanted Shane on for dramatical effect.

I had posted a video of Emily dancing - and she was good. I don't know why she was so horrible in Vegas. What she did in her dance video had more complex step sequences. In Vegas, she was totally lost

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

This is Gina's real hair below.  Besides ditching the extensions she needs to get rid of the feather dusters glued to her eyelids.  She is just a total mess.  

image.png.a9ff1ef6a03f7ec078c9fea4893e4a5a.png

This pic is when Gina started a SM Instagram campaign of implying that she and Matt were back together. I don't think they were and Gina did this for a few reasons. She wanted to look more stable before her court case and she wanted to try to break Matt and his girlfriend up.

What there is of her real hair - it's awful - thin, brittle , full of split ends and shredded

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think last year when Emily got bullied on SM for her body type (which I think is normal sized) people paid attention. Especially businesses who wanted Emily to promote their product along the campaign line as "beauty comes in all shapes and sizes"

I do believe she was approached by that off strip hotel directly and they wanted to coincide with the SM support she got by showing how sexy comes in all shapes and sizes, women empowerment blah blah blah

As for Bravo Production, I think they wanted to change it to an Anniversary/Celebrate taking the Bar Exam - because they wanted Shane on for dramatical effect.

I had posted a video of Emily dancing - and she was good. I don't know why she was so horrible in Vegas. What she did in her dance video had more complex step sequences. In Vegas, she was totally lost

Although we often agree on things KFB, I think you are giving Emily way too much credit. Honestly, how many people really know who Emily is, or care? I think the poster (sorry, don't remember who you are and am too lazy to backtrack to find out) that said that Emily knows the wife of the owner of the hotel is likely closer to the reason Emily ended up dancing at the ticky tacky titty show. But I do agree that making it an anniversary present for Shane was production driven, because anyone with an ounce of common sense, including Shane's wife, would know that he would not be interested. I know I wasn't interested, the whole story line bored me to tears. OK, not actual tears, but damn close.

BTW, I had no idea who the wife of the owner of the hotel was so had to google the name. Yikes, what a scary looking woman. I couldn't believe that she is only 52 or 53 - she easily looks a decade older. Money doesn't buy you a decent face. But then we already know that. 

I googled Emily for another reason and found a story where she says she gained weight last year due to her rheumatoid arthritis. So while I don't think she is overweight, she is big boned and likely wasn't at her happiest or healthiest. The story was about Emily, Shane and the kids taking a road trip to Utah. They all looked very happy, so I think a lot of Emily's unhappiness in their marriage is RHOOC driven. Whether for a story line or because she thinks she has some great love story that is falling apart. Away from the cameras it seems that she and Shane get along just fine, and accept their marriage for what it is. Which also appeared to be the case in year one that she was one the show. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

By the way, Vicki looked a lot slimmer in her bra and jammie pants which tells me her clothes are all kinds of wrong for her figure.  

The Ick has a surprisingly classy and flattering professional wardrobe. Skirts knee length or just above, and no cleavage. It’s the casual and formal wear she’s clueless at. 

• Love 2
On 9/25/2019 at 7:53 AM, walnutqueen said:

Shannon needs to get her hearing checked if she thinks the Dr. told her she had a "level of concussion" and that she could drink alcohol that night.

Maybe he said her level of concussion was zero.  Or maybe he said she could drink water.

Or maybe Shannon's just a liar.

Unfortunately I believe it’s the latter ...as I’ve said...I want to like Shannon...she isn’t a good fibber...she couldn’t repeat Dr’s words when she’s been such a medical/ legal expert over the years...

ZERO WAY an Dr would say she could have even 1 drink...with any level of concussion...and BTW...has ANYBODY EVER heard of a doctor diagnosing “You have a level of a concussion”...

Shannon...get it together because I can’t stand to say I’ve got KD on this one....ugh...🥴

• Love 8
50 minutes ago, Shellbell59 said:

ZERO WAY any Dr would say she could have even 1 drink...with any level of concussion...and BTW...has ANYBODY EVER heard of a doctor diagnosing “You have a level of a concussion”...

Exactly! I guess that's like an OB/GYN diagnosing a level of pregnancy... 😛 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
On 9/25/2019 at 10:53 AM, walnutqueen said:

Shannon needs to get her hearing checked if she thinks the Dr. told her she had a "level of concussion" and that she could drink alcohol that night.

Maybe he said her level of concussion was zero.  Or maybe he said she could drink water.

My theory(thank you for asking)? After listening to Shannon insist there must be, at the very least, a concussion, but let's test for brain swelling and brain fluid leakage as well, just to be safe, because there must be; She's got a headache and blurry vision following the removal of her contact lens! My guess is, the ER health professional broke down and said it was possible that there may be some level of ever so slight concussion, just to appease her, shut her the hell up, and get her the f*** out of there. I'd bet none of the diagnostic tests indicated a concussion. Shannon begged for, and  heard the word "concussion" and ran with it, and since there was no actual concussion, and girl's a wee bit high strung, there would be no harm in a few drinks. She did mention the headache was going away after she began drinking.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Is this a state by state thing? I got a DUI when I was 23. It was my first offense - first driving offense ever. My BAC was not that high.Not even close. And I lost my license for a year. That was standard across the board where I lived. Is that not the case everywhere? 

I know in CA it's county by county as to procedures and restrictions...and LA county is harder on dui's than OC.  Overall, by CA state law, a first time offender has their license suspended for 6 months, but at double the legal limit (0.16) extra penalties apply, and I think that is statewide.

So, sorry, but you got reamed.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Shellbell59 said:

Unfortunately I believe it’s the latter ...as I’ve said...I want to like Shannon...she isn’t a good fibber...she couldn’t repeat Dr’s words when she’s been such a medical/ legal expert over the years...

ZERO WAY an Dr would say she could have even 1 drink...with any level of concussion...and BTW...has ANYBODY EVER heard of a doctor diagnosing “You have a level of a concussion”...

Shannon...get it together because I can’t stand to say I’ve got KD on this one....ugh...🥴

In my twenties, I was living abroad and managed to fall and hit my head on a glass wall at a bar. I was knocked out for a second and bleeding from the back of my head quite a bit. Luckily, I had an acquaintance who was out with us and he was an actual medical doctor. My friends dragged him over to inspect my head and he said I would be fine and followed it with, “now let’s go get you another drink!” The next day (when I was in horrible pain) he said he told me drink more because it would hurt too much if I were sober (I had only had one drink so far that night). 

So, believe it or not, I had an actual medical doctor tell me to drink after I hit my head quite hard. In truth, it was late at night in a bar in Ireland, he might have been slightly tipsy, and he admitted that he didn’t want my head injury to ruin the whole night. My friends and I still marvel over this story and retell it because we remain shocked that a doctor advised drinking after a head injury. Maybe Shannon was confusing the doctor’s advice with a producer’s advice or Tamara’s advice? Because I could see why they would be motivated to keep her drinking! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 9/24/2019 at 6:28 PM, Grumpbump said:

I am so confused.   What happened to the spread by the executive chefs??  That they had to ask Vickie to bring them fast food?  

Oh man, I was drooling looking at those beautiful salmon steaks cooking on the stove -- and Vicki brings in lousy In-N-Out crap??  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 9/26/2019 at 6:01 PM, Shellbell59 said:

Me too 😂 hahaha 

the camera kept cutting to her....what is with all the “mouth breathing”...her mouth is always agape. Is that a result of all the surgeries? It’s cringeworthy...worse than Katie on VPR!

Me three!

It could be a combination of all her face surgeries. When they did the face life maybe her upper face was sewed too tight and the upper part of her mouth can't rest. Add the chin implant that can only do go up so much.

She reminded me of that guy who I think was the son of Melissa's former store co-owner - total mouth breather

• LOL 2
On 9/26/2019 at 8:53 PM, ErikaOnline said:

Orange County was the first real housewives franchise 

Yes, but the screamfest started with Nene and the ladies of Atlanta.  They made the franchise and, best of my knowledge, Atlanta is still the higher rated of what's left of the Housewives franchise (maybe NY, but Atlanta is up there).

On 9/27/2019 at 6:01 AM, KungFuBunny said:

I believe in their first season of the show (Emily and Gina shared confidences off camera)

Look at both of them ON camera -

Emily does not reveal or bring anything up in terms of Gina/Matt. It is Gina who has brought up the "affair" "the DUI". Emily may comment but doesn't bring up anything new to the discussion. Emily also doesn't talk about Gina to the other ladies.

Compare this to Gina, who tells the other ladies that Emily is having marital issues. Gina also brings it up in conversations with Shannon, Tamra on camera - hey something is up with that, something is weird. She did this with Tamra and Tamra's mom - she brought it up and made fun of Emily. She laughed when Tamra compared Emily's outbursts to Shrek.

I think the bedroom scene - where Gina and Emily have their fight and Gina talks about Emily's marriage was Gina covering her ass. She wants Emily to reveal details on camera so that she can say - I only discussed you having marital issues because you brought it up on camera.

FUCK YOU Gina

I feel the same way.  She is a horrible friend.

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, b2H said:

Yes, but the screamfest started with Nene and the ladies of Atlanta.  They made the franchise and, best of my knowledge, Atlanta is still the higher rated of what's left of the Housewives franchise (maybe NY, but Atlanta is up there).

There is a lot of screaming on New Jersey too,Teresa flipped a table lol. 

• Love 2
On 9/27/2019 at 6:01 AM, KungFuBunny said:

[snip]

FUCK YOU Gina

Hey @KungFuBunny over the last few posts I’ve gathered that you don’t care for Gina? I don’t know what gives me that impression though...

Edited by ivygirl
  • LOL 9
On 9/25/2019 at 7:53 AM, walnutqueen said:

Maybe the doctor said "with your level of concussion, it's okay for you to drink tonight".

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 9/25/2019 at 11:03 AM, Irritable said:

Out of all the franchises, all the episodes over all these years, I think that wins for most miserable viewing experience.  Every minute of it was excruciating!

I'm honestly so tired of watching women fight.  And it's worse when they are in beautiful locations, not noticing through all their bitching and screaming and head slapping how fortunate they are to be there (except for Braunwyn, who was smart to just stay quiet and go enjoy the scenery during the breaks between throwdowns).  If all they are going to do is screech and tell each other to fuck off, then just stay in Orange County.  I don't want to watch innocent staff members having to stand around awkwardly, trying to do their job while these horrid women come through like a hurricane of insanity destroying the place.  Or in the case of New Jersey, there was the time it was the men getting into a fistfight at the wellness peace zen retreat, but whatever - the entire series has become about nonstop warring between cast members, and I am completely over it.

Used to be able to get good travel porn and some enjoyable moments here and there when the women would get along, but in the OC especially, there are so few moments of calm.  And the fighting is over the most stupid things.  When Vicki stumbling around in her underwear like a drugged bison is the only funny moment of the episode, there's a problem.

The food the chefs prepared looked absolutely delicious, and I'm super pissed so much of it went to waste.  

I feel certain that the staff there saw to it that none of it went to waste.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Yes, but the screamfest started with Nene and the ladies of Atlanta

True, but Tamra had a big role in turning RHOC into what it is now. She may not have screeched as loudly as the Atlanta or NJ HWs, but she was the first one who was creating drama for the sake of drama.

• Love 8