Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E06: Week 6: Latvia

• Start Topic

(edited)

Ok, those coming attractions made up for this episode! Naked bunjee jumping! Slut shaming! A scorned suitor (no doubt Luke) returning with a non-Neil-Lane-sanctioned ring!

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Ok, those coming attractions made up for this episode! Naked bunjee jumping! Slut shaming! A scorned suitor (no doubt Luke) returning with a non-Neil-Lane-sanctioned ring!

Sounds like the Bachelorette version of Sense and Sensibility

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

A scorned suitor (no doubt Luke) returning with a non-Neil-Lane-sanctioned ring!

Jewelry is cheap in Latvia. Luke wants to marry Hannah now so he can have sex.

Second choice; We never see that on any upcoming episode. Bait and switch. Not that this show would every do that.

• Love 3

I cant even decide on the biggest "oh my god this motherfucker" moment from those previews. Luke P slut shaming Hannah (despite him knowing exactly what this show is, AND that he slept with other girls in his past)and her sending him packing with her middle finger up, Luke P looking like he is about to rip Garrett's (?) head off for "messing this for him" OR Luke P totally being the guy who throws out all the shows rules to propose to Hannah. Dear God this guy. Either he is getting the worst villain edit in the history of reality TV, or someone in casting really messed up on not screening this violent stalker out.

• Love 16
(edited)
6 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

and her sending him packing with her middle finger up,

That's the part that really stood out to me (well that and apparently her and Tyler going at it so much that he started sweating, according to him). Like did she really give him the finger as he's being driven away?

On the one hand, I want to laugh but on the other hand I'm just again shaking my head thinking, "real mature there Hannah". And I don't know why she's so mad. Her dumbass is the one that took him that far. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Like, this is so firstratink!  WTF is this stupid recap crap. Like, it was bad enough seeink it all the first time. Is this show such a steaming pile of toxic waste that they had to go here to try and resuscitate this season? If CH and the rest of the production had not interfered so much it probably would not have sunk to this level. Really Hannah is the worst pick they could have made. She should come back in 5 years when she grows the hell up. Rant over.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11

They keep trying to sell this as the most dramatic season ever, and it's really, by far, the most boring one.  So far we've had two guys arguing over a game, a bunch of the guys not liking one of the other guys,two  men talking with their voices slightly raised.  All the drama is just Hannah overreacting to every little thing, and lecturing the men for talking about anything other than how awesome she is.  She's sobbed during every episode over nothing much at all -- but Hannah just hates drama. They need to bring on some more blood sports to cheer her up.

• LOL 5
  • Love 17

Oh my.  I can't stand this girl.  I never thought she would be such a drama queen.  'You guys don't know me, you don't know my heart, you don't know what makes me me, you don't know anything about me.  All you want to do is talk about stupid stuff.'  Enough said.

• Love 9

I’m just 45 minutes into it. Not sticking up for Luke but some of those guys were acting like junior high school girls. 

I loved Peter and Tyler, at least they acted sensible. 

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, coconutcookie said:

I don't think Chris has ever shown this much interest in a bachelorette.  But why? 

Because no one else is, besides Luke? And because this season is dying on its feet so he was told to do SOMETHING to save this season from sinking totally? Or to use Hannah Speak: sinkink

21 minutes ago, JudyObscure said:

All the drama is just Hannah overreacting to every little thing, and lecturing the men for talking about anything other than how awesome she is.

Amen sista!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Dear Christ...did I just spend 2+ of the precious finite hours I have on this mortal coil watching and then posting about this show?

Changes may well be called for :)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6
33 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Luke P slut shaming Hannah (despite him knowing exactly what this show is, AND that he slept with other girls in his past)and her sending him packing with her middle finger up,

Of course, we don't know when this happens. Maybe after she sleeps with Luke (and a few other guys) in the FS? And is it really Luke she sends away via the bird? This show is good at fooling us with previews.

• Love 1
(edited)
22 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Of course, we don't know when this happens. Maybe after she sleeps with Luke (and a few other guys) in the FS? And is it really Luke she sends away via the bird? This show is good at fooling us with previews.

IF Luke gets to the Fantasy Suite dates, he won't sleep with her. He clearly states in the previews something along the lines of ' when he sleeps with her AFTER they are married.' Remember,  he put away his playboy ways after he found Jesus. Guess he is a born- again virgin like Sean Lowe was. 😙

Edited by ECM1231
  • Love 2

Did this show get hacked? WTH was with the recaps? Why did they stop "the process" to remind us of the parade of idiots (going all the way back to night one)? Someone please tell me why Hannah crying and canceling yet another cocktail party triggered this gawd-awful night of television?

• Love 7
1 hour ago, truthaboutluv said:

On the one hand, I want to laugh but on the other hand I'm just again shaking my head thinking, "real mature there Hannah". And I don't know why she's so mad. Her dumbass is the one that took him that far. 

I don't really understand why she's so mad either. Okay, so you want your marriage bed to be pure? Well, that ship has sailed. Oh, and you don't want me to bang anyone else while I'm here? Cool. I accept that's what you want, but I'm going to do what I want. And if I do, you're going to go home? Awesome. Don't let the car door hit you in the ass on the way out.

1 hour ago, coconutcookie said:

Oh my.  I can't stand this girl.  I never thought she would be such a drama queen.  'You guys don't know me, you don't know my heart, you don't know what makes me me, you don't know anything about me.  All you want to do is talk about stupid stuff.'  Enough said.

It's a special level of arrogance to believe that the only deep conversations you can have with someone are ones where the topic is you. And I'm absolutely sure Mike really appreciated having his story about his unborn baby dying being categorized as "stupid shit."

Mr. Lily and I were talking about how all her angst is really her fault because she's the one who insists on keeping Luke around, despite everything she's seen and heard so far, and he really cracked me up. He said, "It's like there's a turd in the punch bowl and she keeps whining about the turd in the punch bowl but she doesn't just throw away the punch bowl with the turd in it."

Luke is the turd in the punch bowl.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 12

Hannah gets mad that the guys are arguing.  WHY?   she says they're SCREAMING, but they were not.   No, the show is set up so that all these guys are COMPETING with each other, for you.    So, now they're ARGUING.  big fuckin' deal!   Are they supposed to sit and not talk?  Or just talk about her?

"Hannah, like,  looked great tonight"

"Yeah, like,she did"

"Uh huh"

"Hope I like get a rose"

"I like kissed her"

"wonder like, where we go next"

• LOL 6
  • Love 6

Goodnight lord, Hannah makes Deanna look good.  I never thought that would happen.  Has she said "Ya broke mah heaaaarrrrt!" yet?

JenLily, give your hubby a hug, because "turd in a punchbowl" has been one of my favorite disses forever.  I usually use it to refer to pearl-clutching tightasses.

ECM1231, I couldn't stand Sean Lowe on his season, but he's improved with age - and gotten a wicked sense of humor.  You, Lukewhicheverthefuckoneyouare, are no Sean Lowe.

I absolutely dread The Men Tell All.  I need to ask my doctor if I'm allowed to drink, and if not, I want a weed slip.

• LOL 3

Due to being subjected to another episode of the Luke P Show and then being assured it will continued via our "exclusive look" at the rest of the season? Yeah. I'm out. I tap. As a big fan of Hannah's initially that's a bummer but girl lost me completely in her little sit-down tonight. Not a good look.

I will now follow on, as any good early exit will do, to Bachelor in Paradise. Check you there.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, saber5055 said:

7 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

IF Luke gets to the Fantasy Suite dates, he won't sleep with her. He clearly states in the previews something along the lines of ' when he sleeps with her AFTER they are married.' Remember,  he put away his playboy ways after he found Jesus. Guess he is a born- again virgin like Sean Lowe was. 😙

Granted, anything can happen—or end up not happening—with editing. But I’m guessing Luke was last in line for fantasy suites when he gave that little “marriage bed” sermon, and Hannah has already slept with the other guys. I mean, they actually showed her giving a little song and dance about how excited she was to get it on in the fantasy suites!

• Love 2
10 hours ago, EllenB said:

Did Hannah just grab Harrison's ass when he hugged her?

There's a Connor?

I wonder if a Bachelorette (or Bachelor) has ever been so drunk they don't remember who they sent home the next morning?

Connor is the one with the vocal fry and upspeak. these men, (first Luke S), now Garret and others are such whiny little morons!!! Just concentrate on your relationship with Hannah (if you have one) and stop interrogating Luke. It makes the men that are doing it look so unnatractive. Even though I dont care for Peter, Im glad he spoke up.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, coconutcookie said:

I don't think Chris has ever shown this much interest in a bachelorette.  But why?  She's boring and self-centered.  Maybe she and Chris will end up together.

he certainly has the "im so interested in your drama bedroom eyes look" down. I would have tackled him if I was her.

9 hours ago, coconutcookie said:

she has mentioned "men" that she has lived through, I think the show would be more interesting if we knew more about her than just the pageant life, her family life, etc

• Love 3
10 hours ago, GracieK said:

And she’s too high maintenance. She keeps whining that these guys don’t know who she is because I guess they aren’t spending all of their time begging her to talk about herself. Hannah if you want the guys to get to know you then you can actually initiate the meaningful conversations instead of immersing yourself in stupid drama. 

it kind of reminded me of Deanna (Yall are breaking my heart ) but in that case the guys really didnt like her and just wanted to hang out with each other.

• Love 6

Do the producers hate her?  When Has a contestant ever been allowed to return not only once, but what looks like twice after being kicked to the curb?  I haven’t watched all of last nights ep yet, but I like hannah surprisingly.  

The Luke stuff? I was similar at 24, dating a guy no one liked, but he would say and do the right things with me, and apologize and say he was trying to change for the wrong things, and he chemistry was through the roof!

big difference is, I didn’t have 4 or 5 other awesome guys around to compare him to andcsee what a tool he was.  That’s what I don’t get here. She had guys treating her right and talking about stuff besides her and what an idiot the other guys are.

where was Tyler when she had her melt down?  I didn’t see him in room.

• Love 5

Quite frankly, all the guys should walk out and leave Hannah with  nothing but Luke left.  She'd have no choice but him.  If she's sick of drama now, wait till he sinks his meat hooks into her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15

I am just really annoyed at this point with the season. I have the hots for Tyler and Jed and am wasted the opportunity seeing them on my screen barely because of dumb ass Luke and Hannah. What a boring episode last night. Geez

• Love 9

After all the gorgeous women who have gone through this show, why in the world has Chris Harrison fallen in fascination with Hannah?  Is it because she throws herself in his arms during all her crying spells?  Is it that big left leg that finds it's way out of half her gowns? Do men just want to get lost in that mouth? I'll never understand the male mind, but at this point it doesn't look like millionaire Chris has anymore chance with her than any of the other guys because she is simply drooling over Luke. If she's keeping him through all this just to get to the fantasy suite and then he turns her down? A completely wasted season.

• Love 6

Luke is a nutter. I love how he said to Garrett that he didn't bring the guys up. He didn't, but they were discussed. He new knew what he was being asked but he answered exactly what he was being asked. Then he can claim he answered truthfully. He's a tool. He knows the context, but chooses not to answer the context, just the exact words. When he accepted Garrett's apology -- OMG -- he has no self awareness. This is exactly why everyone hates you!

Hannah has such a blinder on. Luke is the center of all the strife. If she doesn't get that... If she keeps choosing to keep him around, there will be drama. And bingo -- if there's this much drama and red flags this early into a relationship, um, walk away sister, no good kisser is worth it! 

She's annoying me. The show last night annoyed me. I still think Chris and Hannah have more chemistry than she does with any of the guys. They should just run away together and bag the rest of the show. 

• Love 6

I don't think Chris has ever shown this much interest in a bachelorette.  But why?  She's boring and self-centered.  Maybe she and Chris will end up together.

Chris dumped his age-appropriate wife and sons a few years ago, so he's ready for a hot young thing and a new young family.  

Jeff Probst dated a Survivor contestant for a few years himself (he ended up marrying some other celebrity's ex--forgot who)

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I can't stand Hannah now. All those poor guys she was "screaming" at, did not deserve her tongue lashing and I'm sure alot of the looks they gave each other was Oh man.. what a shrew, and most  them probably lost whatever feeling they had for her right then and there. I certainly would have, while feeling relieved I found out in time what a high maintenance pain in the ass demanding bitch she is and would be. She doesn't get that it's a two way street where she has to be attractive to them, other than the way she looks, for them to want to MARRY her for the rest of their lives!! I'm sure most  them wanted to walk away right then and there breathing a sigh of relief, but will stay for the travel aspect. 

This girl who could barely talk on the last bachelor show has done a complete 180, personality wise. Not a good look for her. Run guys, Run! She acts like she's some kind of prize queen who  imagines each and every one of them is already madly in love with her, ready to drop on bended knee for the privilege of being her man. Um. Nope.  She's hardly talked to most of them, how could they possibly have strong feelings for her? I like that Mike and that other one who looks good in a kilt, I forget his name at the moment. The one she had a one on one date on the boat with. Tyler? I'm sure they both saw what a drama queen she'd be if they shared a life together, all about her her her, and have lost any lovin feeling they might have had up until that point. Thankfully she showed her true colors to them before it was too late.

She wants that idiot Luke, thinking she can mold him into her perfect man with all the berating and trying  force him to be what she wants him to be, but it just doesn't work that way..AND she wants all the other guys to sit quietly complying with her giving all her time and energy to loser Luke. She just blew it with all the good guys there. I guess my instinct was right when I couldn't stand her from the beginning. Bleh

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, SassyCat said:

She wants that idiot Luke, thinking she can mold him into her perfect man with all the berating and trying  force him to be what she wants him to be, but it just doesn't work that way..AND she wants all the other guys to sit quietly complying with her giving all her time and energy to loser Luke. She just blew it with all the good guys there. I guess my instinct was right when I couldn't stand her from the beginning. Bleh

Yes. She's pissed off at all the guys because they dont like her boyfriend.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9

Oh man, what a boring trainwreck of an episode.

When the one guy said "I never want to see Hannah that upset again," I thought..if you "win" this thing, I'm guessing you're going to see that about 3 times a week, minimum. She is such a drama queen. "This is supposed to be about ME!" 

Then when it seemed like she was going to quit and they broke for the very special interview, I said to my husband...what if they just replace her with a new Bachelorette next week and it's like when they recast people on soap operas and everyone just continues on like there isn't a completely different person there now. He said they could just bring in the other Hannah, which might actually be quite refreshing at this point!

That little clip of her at the end where she was chasing the birds...um, sometimes that girl just spazzes out, and I think she thinks it's completely adorable and "rill", but it kind of just makes her seem a bit unbalanced to me. 

In all fairness, she did look amazing in that white gown. The whole "coat on the shoulders" thing bothers me immensely (it just seems like it would be so much work to keep it there!), but once she took it off...well, girl can wear a dress, that's for sure. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
(edited)
14 hours ago, adhoc said:

Hannah lecturing the men like that is really disrespectful. 

I have to respectfully disagree here. I see I'm in the minority, but I wish more B-ettes would step up and let the room know how they feel in one shot like that. I didn't find it disrespectful that she told them how she felt.

She was very clear that she wasn't defending Luke, and that whatever was spoken about was brought up because she asked. If they have issues with that, they should clear out. And she's right - if they are more interested in taking down Luke P. than getting to know her, they should leave. I'd have culled the herd right there. We'd have been at final 4 or 5 after that cocktail party.

I also seem to remember numerous Bachelors lecturing the women about treading carefully on their favorites who were disliked in the house. Anyone remember Ben and Courtney Robertson? We called Ben stupid, not disrespectful.

Let's remember Hannah is 23. I don't think she has the life experience yet to cover up her anger when it's boiling over like that. It's taken me almost a decade in corporate America to acquire that skill. I think the men's singular focus on a Luke takedown made her feel invisible. She's probably exhausted, hungry AF (she looked INSANELY gorgeous in that white gown), and sick of these man-babies who want to fight in the sandbox instead of speak to her like an adult. 

At the end of the day, it's usually obvious who the lead is into. If you have an ego large enough that you can't sit around and watch that, you can leave. If you're so disgusted that Hannah's into Luke, get up and leave. Arguing with someone who you totally believe is a liar reminds me of my favorite George Bernard Shaw quote: "I learned long ago never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

Some men (Tyler and Connor) seem to get this - the others are rolling around in mud and seem perplexed that Luke isn't the only one with dirt on his hands. DISENGAGE. Unless you're there for camera time, in which case, I'm glad Hannah told them off. 

Edited by thesupremediva1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 17
52 minutes ago, the eskimo said:

In all fairness, she did look amazing in that white gown. The whole "coat on the shoulders" thing bothers me immensely (it just seems like it would be so much work to keep it there!), but once she took it off...well, girl can wear a dress, that's for sure. 

I think that was her "talent"  in beauty pageants - wearing a dress. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

I have spoken well of Hannah all these while but I would have walked out the moment she yelled at me to "stay in my lane". Rude, much? Especially if I were one of the older guys. I won't be berated by an overdramatic 24 year old.

Why is Hannah also butting into the guys' business. Let them fight it out if they want to. What is it to her? Only deal with the drama when it comes to her. Else, stay out of their business like all past Bachelor or Bachelorettes have done. She is one controlling lady.

After seeing what a big weirdo Luke is, she still kept him so she shouldn't be that surprised when he shows his weirdness in the preview. Girl, come on. What did you expect?

Edited by waving feather
  • Love 12

I don’t have a probably with Hannah telling the men how she felt.  My issue was her tone.  She was scolding them as if they were children.  I don’t think it’s too much to expect a 24-year old to know how to express her frustrations appropriately.  And frankly, she wouldn’t get a pass if she was the bachelor, a man, and pulling these stunts.  Could you imagine if Colton yelled at her and the other woman about how they were treating Cassie?  This is even worse because Cassie was unproblematic.  Scolding the men because they don’t like her boyfriend is ridiculous.  It is unrealistic for her to expect the other men not to be affected by what’s happening with her and Luke.  He is sucking up all her energy. She literally showed up to a one on one crying over Luke. How are they supposed to ignore him?

And her interest in Luke does say something about her and the type of man she wants, which the other men can’t ignore.

Also, I keep reading she is being manipulated by Luke.  Am I the only one not seeing Luke’s manipulation?  He continues to appear clueless and simple to me.  She’s super attracted to him AND he’s her match on paper.  That is why he is still there.  She’s just trying to make things easier on herself if she chooses him.  

Based on the preview, I wouldn’t be surprised if Luke was going to win if not for him blowing up with her about sex.  She seemed pretty giddy with him at the start of the fantasy suite dinner and NO DOUBT wanted to have sex with him and would have if he didn’t burst her bubble.  I’m not buying the Hannah was a victim and then stood up for herself s/l they are selling.  Wouldn’t it be something if after everything Luke is never sent home by Hannah, but instead goes home on his own because he doesn’t want Hannah anymore? I’m starting to believe her first choice walked out on her.

• Love 8

I left the show after it was clear there would be no more story in this episode.  The very fact that they title this thread "Week 5 part 2" should've been a clear indication.  I can tell I missed absolutely nothing.

However.

That these guys are hanging around still after she's kept Luke for two rose ceremonies should be a clear indication that she wants this guy and the rest can go pound sand.  She's hot for Luke, insists there is a connection here that she dearly wants above all else and she will not be shaken from her position.

Yes, I understand from all reports this will come to an end.  But imagine being the winner, knowing she will always hearken back to this lunkhead.  I wouldn't want to consider myself a winner if this condition existed (I was married to someone like this, so I know how it will turn out, the was being the operative word).

Ratings wise, I'm sure the show did well.  They probably didn't measure the drop off after the first hour, which I'm sure was precipitous.

• Love 3

I haven’t watched this franchise all that long. Is it typical for the bachelor or bachelorette to talk down to the contestants? I don’t remember Colton doing this. 

If I were a grown man and hadn’t done anything wrong, I wouldn’t appreciate being scolded like that. I thought Hannah was dramatic and harsh even in the beginning, starting with the guy who allegedly had a girlfriend and wasn’t on the show for Hannah. I know she’s young and it’s going to be hard to trust these guys, but she’s a grown woman, not a child and knew exactly what she signed up for. Surely there were other young women who could have handled the show with a lot more class. 

She wants the guys falling all over their knees for her while she’s dating multiple men, and she doesn’t want them to get into any drama, despite the fact they're essentially all competing with one another and she is keeping the number one drama causer a lot longer than she should have. 

She also wants the men to “stay in their lane.” Is that what she did when she talked to Colton about Caelynn?

Hannah is pretty and more entertaining than I anticipated, but I still don’t think she should have been chosen as Bachelorette. I thought the other Hannah was incredibly charming and beautiful. 

• Love 9

When Hannah was showing befuddlement about how "this worked" for other bachelorettes because she clearly wasn't understanding why she wasn't just naturally falling in love with multiple people at a time or whatever, it struck me that it's not the show that "works" or not, but the people on it have to really want to work for each other. She seems to think all she should have to do was show up and look good so that the the show could magically "work." She's shocked that she and the men have to put some effort into their relationships. No, the show doesn't "work." Nothing "works" in good relationships except two people who are committed to staying together and supporting each other through hard times.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

So, here’s what happened:

Luke: I’m staying, and I told mom, I mean, Hannah, that you guys are being mean. She says you need to stop it.

Guy:  Shut up Luke!  You’re so annoying

Guy: Yeah, stop it, you’re always tattling on us, and making up lies.

Luke:  TAKE IT BACK!  I did not!  I swear, I never tattled!

Guy:  you’re a liar, and everyone knows it.

Hannah:  Will you guys stop fighting!  What is going on in there?

Guys:  Luke is causing trouble!

Luke :  I did not!  They’re lying!  They always pick on me, and I didn’t do anything. I told you yesterday how they’re always mean.

Guys:  Tattle-tale!

H: Boys, be nice to Luke, you know he’s my favorite. 

Guys:  But he’s so annoying!

H:  I mean it! Be nice. (walks away)

Guys:  thanks a lot Luke, now she’s mad.

L: It’s not MY fault! 

ALL the guys: YES IT IS!

H:  I thought I told you guys to stop arguing!  I’m going to tell your father!    CHRIS!!!

Chris H: what’s going on?

H:  the boys are fighting, they’re saying Luke lied, they’re arguing about who did what, they can’t get along.

Chris: Aww, Honey!   I know what you mean. So much drama!  They’re like a bunch of pageant girls telling stories about each other, complaining about how fake the other one is.

H:  Exactly!  Hey, Wait a minute!

• LOL 14
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

I have to respectfully disagree here. I see I'm in the minority, but I wish more B-ettes would step up and let the room know how they feel in one shot like that. I didn't find it disrespectful that she told them how she felt.

She was very clear that she wasn't defending Luke, and that whatever was spoken about was brought up because she asked. If they have issues with that, they should clear out. And she's right - if they are more interested in taking down Luke P. than getting to know her, they should leave. I'd have culled the herd right there. We'd have been at final 4 or 5 after that cocktail party.

I also seem to remember numerous Bachelors lecturing the women about treading carefully on their favorites who were disliked in the house. Anyone remember Ben and Courtney Robertson? We called Ben stupid, not disrespectful.

Let's remember Hannah is 23. I don't think she has the life experience yet to cover up her anger when it's boiling over like that. It's taken me almost a decade in corporate America to acquire that skill. I think the men's singular focus on a Luke takedown made her feel invisible. She's probably exhausted, hungry AF (she looked INSANELY gorgeous in that white gown), and sick of these man-babies who want to fight in the sandbox instead of speak to her like an adult. 

At the end of the day, it's usually obvious who the lead is into. If you have an ego large enough that you can't sit around and watch that, you can leave. If you're so disgusted that Hannah's into Luke, get up and leave. Arguing with someone who you totally believe is a liar reminds me of my favorite George Bernard Shaw quote: "I learned long ago never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

Some men (Tyler and Connor) seem to get this - the others are rolling around in mud and seem perplexed that Luke isn't the only one with dirt on his hands. DISENGAGE. Unless you're there for camera time, in which case, I'm glad Hannah told them off. 

You're not in the minority.  I was watching her read them the riot act and was thinking wow, I actually like her.  I can't stand adults that whine and gripe about something or someone and then don't address it directly.   She doesn't seem as scripted and proper as other b'ettes have in the past.  She has a thought and she speaks up.  I'd rather she let these guys see the real crazy so they can make an informed decision about being with her.  I like that she's speaking out for herself.  I DO think she's foolish about Luke.  I hope it's producer manipulation, but 23 is an immature age to be seeing the bigger picture in the long run.  

• Love 5