Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E06: Week 6: Latvia

• Start Topic

Luke P.'s Hail Mary plea for Hannah's heart after not receiving her date rose makes matters worse with the remaining men. After listening to her suitors argue, Hannah becomes infuriated. The next rose ceremony brings more broken hearts, but even though Hannah's frustration with the men continues, she hopes for a new start in Riga, Latvia, a romantic city steeped in history. Suddenly, however, Hannah explains to Chris Harrison that she is not in a good place. All the drama has clouded her vision.

Airs June 17, 2019.

Ok, “be the thing that I think you are”?

She really needs to stop thinking of him as a hunk of meat if she wants him to stop behaving like a hunk of meat.

He’s a real live boy, Geppetto.

I mean he sucks, but he’s a sucky person not a sucky thing. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, preciousperfect said:

He’s a terrible actor my goodness. 

You beat me too it. He's so desperate to stay, not for her though. He's clearly not into her. This is his Bachelor audition. 

• Love 6

Luke: "I HATE THIS! I hate being in this position."

Translation: Rejected and SENT HOME. Why are you not gone, Luke?

Oh, that's right. TPTB sent you back to beg so Hannah will let you stay.

Blah.

• Love 11
(edited)

Simultaneously boring and hilarious.

I've had tears of laughter running down my cheeks for the last 10 minutes, yet I want to throw something at my TV.

Edited by adhoc
Had to finish my thought
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7

His repeated "I'm still here" shows what is important to him. He didn't "lose", at least not yet. I don't think I have ever hated a contestant more. He' not even a fun villain. He's just painful to watch. 

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

What the ever loving fuck is happening?!? So the lesson here is “no means just try harder”?  

Yes. It's reinforcing that men on dates, when a woman says no and go home, he gets to have sex with her anyway. Because HE wants to.

• Love 11
(edited)

Clearly, Chris Harrison wants her.  

EDITED TO ADD:  72 minutes in, Chris has hugged her twice and they have gone out for coffee.  Every time the camera focuses on him staring at her, I think ... damn, he wants to sleep with her.

EDITED TO ADD AGAIN:  Chris is now talking to her again in front of a fireplace...  yet again, bedroom eyes.  

If I had never seen this show before, I would have thought Chris was the front runner.

Edited by AuntieDiane6
  • LOL 13
  • Love 7

They really need to flash names on the screen when the guys are talking. I recognize High Hair Garrett and Rupert Friend Tyler, and Mike is one of the black guys. But everyone else? Mystery men.

• Love 10
(edited)

She's not covering up for Lurch, so that's something.  She was honest.  

I swear, at some point Mike is going to hunt him down & kick his ass.  

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 7
(edited)

Whoever that was:  Did Luke say anything further about any of the rest of us?

Hannah:  No.....

Hannah:  Well, he mentioned Mike. But I think that was just a conversation....

Hannah: Well he also mentioned Dylan and Devon, but I think that was just a conversation....

Fellow viewers, I'm dyin' here....

Edited by adhoc
Apparently that was Garrett. Thanks, JenE4
  • LOL 15
  • Love 4
Just now, leighdear said:

I swear, at some point Mike is going to hunt him down & kick his ass. 

If Mike needs an alibi I am completely available. 

Also, I feel like High Hair was a bit dishonest there. He purposefully told the guys all the names Luke mentioned when Hannah asked him for names. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Mabinogia said:

who the fuck are Dylan and Devin?

No one knows but Luke P, so maybe we’ll find out who they are via Luke’s filter. I loved Mike’s huge smile when Garrett said Luke was talking about him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

This would be the one time I kind of hate Hannah. Honey, there is a very easy way to get rid of all the fighting. Get rid of the asshole who is ALWAYS involved in the fighting. Have any of these guys had a fight that wasn't about Luke? If so, I really can't remember it, so if someone can, please remind me so I don't wrongfully accuse him of being the main cancer in the house. 

UGH! Sometimes, when it comes to Luke, she can be so stupid. 

• Love 24