Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E06: Week 6: Latvia

• Start Topic

She should just run off with Chris H. 

14 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

Do we know what the Dylan/Dillon/Declan/ Dustin (?) situation was that she was asking Luke P about? 

Luke told her they were opening a shop together called DSquared. Kidding. I have no clue. I didn't even know those guys existed. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

And she’s too high maintenance. She keeps whining that these guys don’t know who she is because I guess they aren’t spending all of their time begging her to talk about herself. Hannah if you want the guys to get to know you then you can actually initiate the meaningful conversations instead of immersing yourself in stupid drama. 

• Love 22
24 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

You'd think the bach who watched Colton's season with his dad in the hospital would know that. (Just can't remember who that was. Maybe it was LUKE! Ha ha ha!)

That was Tyler and to his credit, he's one of the few who has completely stayed out of all the drama. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
4 minutes ago, GracieK said:

Hannah if you want the guys to get to know you then you can actually initiate the meaningful conversations instead of immersing yourself in stupid drama. 

And spending the time making out with them and trying to climb all the ones she's sexually attracted to, like a tree.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 13
(edited)

What the hell is this episode? Crying and yelling and more crying. I kind of hate myself for continuing to watch this crap. 

Edited by Lsk02
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, GracieK said:

And she’s too high maintenance. She keeps whining that these guys don’t know who she is because I guess they aren’t spending all of their time begging her to talk about herself. Hannah if you want the guys to get to know you then you can actually initiate the meaningful conversations instead of immersing yourself in stupid drama. 

AND instead of straddling Jed, hoping on a pool table with Pete, and pulling Tyler to the bed, she could have had meaningful conversations.  There's time for that stuff AFTER she has the meaningful conversations.

• LOL 3
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

Hannah is starting to really piss me off. Her lectures make her look like a hypocrite, she seems super self centered, and, obviously, she’s keeping this awful person around!

I award one zillion LIKES to this post.

Oh god. CH and Hannah interview. This is gonna be a bunch of BS.
This episode has already given me a headache. Time for some ice cream. Back later.

• Love 9

I thought last weeks episode was one of the most annoying ever. But I think this one has topped it. I have honestly never heard so many “likes” in such a short period of time. These dimwits make me weep for our future! 

And yet I watch......

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, GracieK said:

Wow this now turned clip show is just painting her as a difficult shrew 😂

She made the cardinal sin of saying she didn't think the process worked. She is dead to Production now. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6

Hannah should just leave and they should bring in someone who can have fun and not sob every two minutes. And who says “what if I give my heart to someone who doesn’t deserve it?” She had a really inflated view of herself and I think she is upset that the guys aren’t spending every minute talking about great she is.

• Love 22

Oh.. and I swear I know better than to buy into the drama of the previews but I really thought Garrett made some inappropriate comments or confronted her about her sexual ahem freedom.. and it was absolutely nothing!

If you google bachelorette Twitter and go look at all of the comments, all of them are bashing the recap episode. This is ridiculous. It really ruins the flow of the show, given last episode was as boring as can be with Luke, etc. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
Just now, tennisgurl said:

This week on The Bachelorette...which was also this week.

Then minutes ago on The Bachelorette we recapped this episode, let us discuss the recap that we just recapped.

Yep, she just asked CH out on a date. That's why she's so conflicted. She doesn't want one of those boys, she wants The Man!

Don't blame her, the dude is loaded, and clearly a far better listener than any of them. And he's good at validating her which she needs. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 16
(edited)

The MTA and the Final Rose episodes are for recaps. There must be serious problems with this season for the editors and producers besides the obvious if they are wasting time with this. It’s like they knew how tedious the last 2 episodes were and they are trying to be feel good but it’s backfiring big time.

My husband is actually home tonight to watch it with me and he just goes “Wow I hope they have a clip show of the interview they just showed”.

Edited by GracieK
  • LOL 8
  • Love 10

This clip show was apparently necessary so that Chris H could convince her to stay and that she will find love on the show? 

She really isn't acting like - and hasn't said a single time - that she is thinking of quitting...

• Love 2

Did something happen that they lost a week of the season or need to extend a week? This is ridiculous! Harrison needs to talk her off a ledge? Okay. But to RECAP four freaking episodes for an entire hour?!? Come on! Give us another episode of Paradise, not this crap. Here I am still watching...waiting for Grand Hotel.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

And she says that Luke was the best kisser. Girl... I can't. Even if that were true, we all know this little interview was filmed recently, so she must know what viewers think of him. She should have picked anyone else. 

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Oh did they forget to mention how Hannah told Luke to leave and he just came back and said he wasn’t leaving even though Hannah asked him? It was literally 20 minutes ago!

I'm not watching the clip show, but thanks for reminding me.

Hannah: Luke, I cannot give you a rose, you need to leave, and I want you to respect that.  

Luke:  Leaves, then comes back and blathers on about why he should stay.

• Love 6

I left.  Went to TLC and dear hubby to the baseball game.

Hopefully, the ratings tank for the second hour.

1 minute ago, adhoc said:

I'm not watching the clip show, but thanks for reminding me.

Hannah: Luke, I cannot give you a rose, you need to leave, and I want you to respect that.  

Luke:  Leaves, then comes back and blathers on about why he should stay.

And she says ok.  Don’t forget she said ok.

• Love 4
(edited)
3 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

And she says that Luke was the best kisser. Girl... I can't. Even if that were true, we all know this little interview was filmed recently, so she must know what viewers think of him. She should have picked anyone else. 

It was filmed around hometowns, I read.

Still eek if she didn't choose him.

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, dirtypop90 said:

It was filmed around hometowns, I read.

Still eek if she didn't choose him.

Well that makes it a little better just because she hadn't seen the episodes yet and just how badly he comes across and how much viewers would end up hating him. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

But will we ever find out what Luke’s favorite pasta is?!?

“It’s not about the pasta!!” —James Kennedy, Van Der Pump Rules. 

• LOL 3