Type keyword(s) to search

Deavan & Jihoon: 21st Century Super Sperm

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Who is John Yates?

He's a blogger who often has inside information... People magazine, TMZ  and others will mention him and give him credit for stories.

A lot of the cast confide in Yates and do Instagram Live chats with him or they'll use Yates to get their side of the story out.

Right now he's real tight with Darcey, Leida, Deaven, Tiffany, Paul, Angela, Evelyn, Corey and others and he's on the war path with Ashley, Laura and a couple others...

Lately it's more drama than news and he's been in some very nasty fights with cast members that he used to be friendly with like Ashley and Jay.

• Useful 2
5 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

More on the brain condition and that Deaven cannot use birth control. Surely there has to be some option for her. Maybe a second opinion would work. Or just the responsibility for an hapless dude coming her direction.

This is complete and utter bullshit. First of all, being a fucking moron isn't medically considered a 'brain condition', even if one is as dumb as DUHven is. Second, if she had some sort of medical condition she could still use an IUD for fucks sake.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
8 minutes ago, gingerella said:

This is complete and utter bullshit. First of all, being a fucking moron isn't medically considered a 'brain condition', even if one is as dumb as DUHven is. Second, if she had some sort of medical condition she could still use an IUD for fucks sake.

Literally the only thing I can think of in the brain that prevents using hormonal birth control is a stroke, and I can't see them not milking it.

Even then she could use a copper IUD.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

https://www.amazon.com/Vexation-Elicia-Clegg/dp/1935605216/

ok guys I am starting book club. Wondering if I should bite the bullet and read this mess though I don't want get to get a single penny.

...She is alone, terrified of even her own deteriorating sanity. She must find the truth which hides in the book, the book that reviles what really happened the few months she was held captive, locked in a game he directs. Devin must unravel the truth and learn to trust her mind if she is ever to find freedom for her and her fellow captives.

The book reviles what really happened! 🤣

What the actual f?  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, hookedontv said:

At the very least (and the easiest, no-prescription-required option): WRAP. IT. UP. 

You know what? If you have two kids by “accident,” you’re unable to use birth control because you have a brain disorder (or whatever the fuck she’s talking about) and condoms fall off your one night stands, how about ABSTAINING? Crazy, yes?

@sainte-chapelle, I admire your courage, but unless you want to lose thousands of brain cells in the process, I would advise you to forego the book. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, gingerella said:

or get her tubes tied next time she pops out a mini-demon

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
On 9/14/2020 at 9:49 PM, Frozendiva said:

Maybe she'll be angling for her own show with multiple kids. She is still young and can easily have many many more kids.

Many many more.  She is in her early 20's, correct?

Her mom is many shades of weird.  It still irks me that she ragged on Jihoon for not being responsible while her daughter has squeezed out two kids before age 25, not married to either at birth and lives at home.   And can afford many MANY tattoos, calls herself a model but seems to have no portfolio.  No true model would have that many huge tattoos, I would think it would prohibit a lot of jobs!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 10
On 9/16/2020 at 9:15 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Many many more.  She is in her early 20's, correct?

Her mom is many shades of weird.  It still irks me that she ragged on Jihoon for not being responsible while her daughter has squeezed out two kids before age 25, not married to either at birth and lives at home.   And can afford many MANY tattoos, calls herself a model but seems to have no portfolio.  No true model would have that many huge tattoos, I would think it would prohibit a lot of jobs!

She can be a model for Tattoo, lowrider and some other low end magazine for guys

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

My guess is that her "brain condition" is forgetting to take daily birth control pills, and she can't use an IUD or injectable because that might be the Guv'mint tracking her.  Isn't Mom anti-vax?

Same with sponges or diaphragm - you have to remember to use them.

I agree with many posters above.  If you don't want another baby,  DON'T HAVE SEX!

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Nicmar said:

She can be a model for Tattoo, lowrider and some other low end magazine for guys

Plus it’s easy to cover them with makeup.

41 minutes ago, Kath94 said:

My guess is that her "brain condition" is forgetting to take daily birth control pills,

She needs that pill dispenser that looks like a calendar.

• LOL 4
4 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Plus it’s easy to cover them with makeup.

Exactly..A while back Deaven had a short video showing how she covers her tattoos with professional foundation.

It only took her a few minutes and you'd never know she has tattoos... I didn't see which brand Deaven was using but there's several excellent ones out there for covering birthmarks etc.

A niece of mine has several tattoos and she uses Suneo, it's waterproof, sweatproof etc. and covers everything including tattoos perfectly and it doesn't rub off, she used it for her own wedding and she wore a white gown... not a trace of it anywhere.

https://www.amazon.com/SUNEO-Waterproof-Birthmarks-Professional-Foundation/dp/B07TDFS9J9

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, Kath94 said:

My guess is that her "brain condition" is forgetting to take daily birth control pills, and she can't use an IUD or injectable because that might be the Guv'mint tracking her.  Isn't Mom anti-vax?

Yes Mom is very anti-vax but if Deavan is afraid of the government finding her, she posts A LOT on social media.  I would think Teyang wold have to be up to date with vaccinations to be in South Korea, no?

16 hours ago, Nicmar said:

True!!

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Duh-van could also get her tubes tied if she wants to continue having unprotected sex with 1 night stands.  Problem solved!

I read somewhere (Soapdirt?) that she wants four kids, her and Jihoon were planning for two more.  

On 9/14/2020 at 10:49 PM, Frozendiva said:

Maybe she'll be angling for her own show with multiple kids. She is still young and can easily have many many more kids.

Yes, "Deaven Plus Seven" Sorry, couldn't let that pass.

• LOL 18

This answers some questions about what she is up against with a divorce. I think she can file in the US but might run into issues if Jihoon does not cooperate or isn't served properly etc. The decree would also have to fall in line with Korean law and without Jihoon's cooperation that's not likely. Anyway, those of a more legal bend can dig thru the article and extract the truth. I am not a lawyer and I do not play one on TV.

https://www.international-divorce.com/d-korea.htm

Have fun, Deavan. In Korea, you are "at fault". I think Jihoon has her on the first 3 reasons. Okay, maybe not the 3rd one, but Elicia is a bitter pill to swallow.

An unchaste act (adultery);

Malicious desertion;

Extreme maltreatment by the other spouse or by his/her lineal ascendants;

• Useful 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 9/14/2020 at 8:19 PM, gingerella said:

Well, the new beau better wrap that weenie really well or he is going to be on the hook for child support.  And you are correct, she could use an IUD.

if she gets pregnant with the new beau, that will be Jihoon’s fault too!!🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

There has been a ton of things being posted about these two. I'm trying to find the best way to post them, and think I'll post the most recent article and then the IGs under it.

Summary: Deavan has been insisting that she cannot say anything because of her NDA, but everyone would find out what happened at the Tell Nothing and would be swallowing their words. She then told John Yates that Jihoon and his parents were abusive to Drascilla, which he later posted in response to someone. She is getting no support from anyone about her claims. I think she expected everyone to back off and support her when Yates leaked that info, but instead people are suggesting that what she considered abusive was probably immunizing her, making her sit at the table as opposed on a counter, brushing her hair, putting her in time out for hitting, or spanking her. She's also taking heat for posting photos and videos of the kids with her new boyfriend.

Deavan is now saying that TLC knew what happened and decided she didn't need to appear at the Tell Nothing with Jihoon, since he did "vile things" (her words) to Drascilla. It's not like she would be sitting next to him; they are doing it by video. So, I think it's safe to say she isn't going to be releasing any info to us.

Screenrant article under the spoiler. Some of the photos and video under the post.

Spoiler

90 Day Fiancé: Deavan Says She Won't Attend Tell All & Jihoon Hasn't Signed Divorce Papers

90 Day Fiancé's Deavan Clegg says something "vile" happened that involved her daughter Drascilla. Jihoon Lee says they're still "friends and parents."

BY SAYLEE PADWAL10 HOURS AGO

Deavan Clegg and Jihoon Lee’s 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way plot was chaotic at best, and now Deavan says she won't attend the Tell All with Jihoon Lee, and claims he hasn't signed the divorce papers. When the TLC couple announced their split, the news shocked many fans. Deavan had hastily moved back to America with kids Taeyang and Drascilla, leaving Jihoon back in South Korea. Why it happened and the timeline of when it happened got murkier every moment, but Deavan is now dating Topher Park.

At one point, Deavan confirmed that she would reveal all of the facts about the breakdown of her relationship with Jihoon in the Tell All. However, in the strangest turn of events, the 90 Day Fiancé star says that she won’t speak her mind during the reunion episode. For all those following the Deavan and Jihoon story off-screen, the twists and turns in this 90 Day Fiancé couple’s life have been endless. Jihoon, 30. hails from Korea and has always been chided about his employment status and irresponsible behavior by Instagram users. When an episode showed Deavan's daughter Drascilla running off,  Jihoon Lee got the blame. Soon enough, fans also taunted Deavan, 23, about her parenting skills. They also dug deep into her past to find Drascilla's bio dad. Within a few days, news of Deavan and Jihoon’s separation hit the Internet. Since Deavan is dating model/actor Topher amidst all this drama, fans ask her questions like, “Is he baby daddy #3?” Jihoon claimed that Topher would now be Taeyang’s father and Deavan remarked that Jihoon and his parents had done “vile things.” While Jihoon admitted that he hadn’t received any divorce papers, Deavan said she’ll let all the secrets out on the 90 Day Fiancé Tell All episode when fans hounded her with questions. Now, it may be harder for fans to get answers.

90 Day Fiancé star Deavan posted an Instagram story announcing that she wouldn’t be attending the 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way Tell All, as per CheatSheet. “ We will not be attending the Tell All,” wrote the mom of two about the cast reunion episode, which could be happening online this year due to the coronavirus pandemic. “TLC is aware of what happened to my daughter and has been for months their reason being ‘we don’t want to have to put your family through that and be around him’ so I’ll leave it at that,” added Deavan, hinting that rumors of “abuse” related to Drascilla are true. However, Deavan also stated, "Look out for the future the truth will be released.” She continued, “I am a little upset I will not be able to tell my side due to the fact they knew what was happening and I sat here pretending it was okay online for them so I wouldn’t be breaking my contracts. Deavan Clegg claimed that her truth will come out in due time.

In a separate story, Deavan Clegg revealed that she’s been waking up to “a lot of hate mail.” The 90 Day Fiancé star added, “I want to say this once [that] I’ve tried to get the divorce finished.” Deavan confessed that Jihoon has not yet signed the papers, but also accepted that she’s “been trying” so everyone should leave her alone about the divorce situation.

Jihoon posted a picture of himself as a baby, next to a pic of little Taeyang, and he commented, "Don't get me wrong. She will bring him to Korea to show me. She and I are friends and parents." It looks like Jihoon will soon be revealing his side of the scandalous story via his new Jihoon Lee YouTube account. The channel’s name is “M.A.C. Jihoon” which means “my anal clean” referring to a scene between him and Deavan on 90 Day Fiancé.

Jihoon had earlier mentioned that he wants to be a stand-up comedian. This YouTube channel could be his first step towards the dream. Also, Jihoon starting his independent channel makes complete sense, as his 90 Day Fiancé ex-wife has been flaunting Topher Park on the channel FamilyVanny, which both of them used to run together. All of this makes a person wonder when Topher will “Tell All” doesn’t it?

Instagram postings:

qhgruwju8zo51.jpg

Jihoon started a YouTube Channel and this is his first video. It's three minutes long and I haven't watched it.

https://youtu.be/Z7CGigux7lc

Edited by Christina
Fixed link
  • Love 2
On 9/24/2020 at 3:50 AM, Joan of Argh said:

Meanwhile Leida came right out and called her a liar and Leida said that the tell nothing was already filmed.

Wtf?

Leida calling Deaven a liar. Pot, meet kettle. 

Dr. Leida, how’s your medical practice going?

All of these people really should get off of social media and stop dragging their dirty laundry through the internet. When they are on their deathbeds, I’m sure they won’t be saying that they wished they had spent less time on real life and more time trying to hustle for money/likes/whatthefuckever on their stupid Instagram accounts.

• Love 4

I was waiting for this to play out before posting, but it's been almost 24 hours and may be done. Jihoon responded to Deavan's claims in his IG Stories. This account has most of it, there were 10 slides on his stories and 7 on this post - 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFu74LuDNOT/

Deavan posted this response somewhere - 

kz0godhqlzp51.jpg

This man purchased Deavan's Only Fans and did a review. Deavan send him this DM. His account is one of the top YouTube accounts worldwide and as you can see, he isn't afraid of her "legal team." Two slides, hard to see the arrow - 

The YouTube video in question - Fifteen minutes

https://youtu.be/SVtV217clV8

Follow up post about her threat - 17 minutes

https://youtu.be/gBwQVfJDesw

• Love 1

Deaven really needs to drop the boyfriend and focus on her kids.

Poor little Taeyang always looks sad and tired like he needs something to eat and a nap... He looked scared on the verge of tears during that carnival ride.  😢

Dracula looks pale and has dark circles under her eyes... She needs some structure, nutritional meals (not fast food) a bath and proper amount of sleep. 👽

She drags those 2 kids everywhere handing them candy and other junk food while she flounces around with her boyfriend... I wonder if Dracula is calling the new dude "Dad" yet?

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Free range Draculetta.

She behaved exactly like most of us here knew she would, as you so aptly put it, "free range Draculette."  😂

My sympathies to teachers everywhere who get stuck with this hellion in their classroom.  

• Love 11

Soooo...... I just read online that Jihoon got a nose job - has anyone else heard/read that?

I can't find confirmation (and am terribly busy at work but not too busy to at least toss this bit of supposed news out there to my fellow snarkers.)

But WTF? Nothing as far as I could tell was wrong with his nose. He has no money.

I am apparently doing life all wrong. I tend to not spend money I don't have and I don't expect others to pay for things. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Soooo...... I just read online that Jihoon got a nose job - has anyone else heard/read that?

I can't find confirmation (and am terribly busy at work but not too busy to at least toss this bit of supposed news out there to my fellow snarkers.)

But WTF? Nothing as far as I could tell was wrong with his nose. He has no money.

I am apparently doing life all wrong. I tend to not spend money I don't have and I don't expect others to pay for things. 

Let me help you...no clue how reliable this site is but it's apparently true.  

These 90DF'ers have the most fucked up priorities.  It never fails to astound me.

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:
13 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Let me help you...no clue how reliable this site is but it's apparently true.  

These 90DF'ers have the most fucked up priorities.  It never fails to astound me.

Thank you Persnickety! FFS, I just don't understand the 90DF'ers priorities either, I just don't get it.

Meanwhile, while working from home today I got a propane delivery AND an oil delivery within the span of 10 minutes. I'm sitting here amazed at the amount of $ this will be. And I'm gainfully employed. Apparently 90DF'ers don't worry about stuff like this. 

• Love 7
28 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Thank you Persnickety! FFS, I just don't understand the 90DF'ers priorities either, I just don't get it.

Meanwhile, while working from home today I got a propane delivery AND an oil delivery within the span of 10 minutes. I'm sitting here amazed at the amount of $ this will be. And I'm gainfully employed. Apparently 90DF'ers don't worry about stuff like this. 

Ugh, I don't get it either.  I'm sitting here making potato salad before I start work at noon and taking care of other small things involved in daily real life.  I guess we're too normal for TLC to even have a spark of interest in our lives  😄   

I think that taste of Z-List celebrity status just goes to most of their heads and they lose all sense of reality (which I find especially ironic since they're on "reality" TV).  

I'm waiting to hear that Deaven "accidentally" got pregnant with her new guy.  Of course, through no fault of her own, just the condom falling off like it did with Jihoon.  *eye roll*  

• Love 7
46 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Mayonnaise base or mustard base?  Now I want some.  I am baking cranberry orange muffins soon.

It actually has both mayo and mustard, along with white wine vinegar, sugar, and a couple of other things.  Betty Crocker has become my BFF since quarantine started.  I'm keeping dinner easy tonight and serving it with grilled spicy mango sausages.  

43 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I am eating tortilla chips out of a bag for lunch while I work. FML. 

I'm eating Pepperidge Farm Pirouette cookies for breakfast.  We should probably turn ourselves in to the food police 😂

To bring myself back on topic, every time I see a segment with Deaven and Jihoon eating, I start craving Korean barbecue or a huge bowl of pho (which is more Vietnamese cuisine but so damned delicious).  

I'm not a particularly adventurous eater, but sometimes I practically salivate seeing some of the foods in other countries.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, hookedontv said:

I am eating tortilla chips out of a bag for lunch while I work. FML. 

Fritos here.

24 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I'm not a particularly adventurous eater, but sometimes I practically salivate seeing some of the foods in other countries.

I am an adventurous eater and I still can't get over that open air market from Nicole and Azan's days.  Thr fresh fruit!!  The fresh fish from Korea's markets!!

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Fritos here.

I am an adventurous eater and I still can't get over that open air market from Nicole and Azan's days.  Thr fresh fruit!!  The fresh fish from Korea's markets!!

And all of those amazing spices, too...and there's our Nicole, not wanting any vegetables but instead wanting a burger and fries.  😞   

I'll give Deaven credit in that she seemed to be eating Korea food from what we were shown.  She apparently knew next to nothing about what she was ordering, but she was trying 😂  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

And all of those amazing spices, too...and there's our Nicole, not wanting any vegetables but instead wanting a burger and fries.

And telling Azan:  "Don't mention the word vegetable around her."    I am sure May is on a chicken nugget/french fry/chocolate milk express lane for life.  Yeah that was super judgy of me but I am kinda crabby today, lol.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Breakfast was deep dish rhubarb pie/cake and a spoon of Cool Whip.

Deaven should make it very clear to her suitors that is their job to use birth control. And mention her brain condition. Maybe one of them will go with her to a doctor to find a method that will work for her. Both parties are responsible.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Free range Draculetta.

I forgot....how old is this child? Doesn't (or didn't) she go to school in the US? The rules of no biting, hitting, SPITTING, or pulling other children's hair is pretty universal, I'd think. Allowing her to be a free range brat is not doing her any favors. 

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Love 14
48 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

I forgot....how old is this child? Doesn't (or didn't) she go to school in the US? The rules of no biting, hitting, SPITTING, or pulling other children's hair is pretty universal, I'd think. Allowing her to be a free range brat is not doing her any favors. 

I have a feeling she was home schooled.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5