Type keyword(s) to search

Deavan & Jihoon: 21st Century Super Sperm

• Start Topic

Link to the GFM….. https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-taeyang-beat-childhood-leukemia?utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer

devean’s mother bugs me and of course it’s heartbreaking to hear of any child having health issues and I wish him the best.  But the whole GFM just comes into question for me on so many levels.  Does Devean even have a job?  Don’t all mothers have a 24 hr a day job when they have children?  I could go on but won’t even bother.

• Applause 2
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, endure said:

Link to the GFM….. https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-taeyang-beat-childhood-leukemia?utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer

devean’s mother bugs me and of course it’s heartbreaking to hear of any child having health issues and I wish him the best.  But the whole GFM just comes into question for me on so many levels.  Does Devean even have a job?  Don’t all mothers have a 24 hr a day job when they have children?  I could go on but won’t even bother.

Also while scary it sounds like this leukemia is highly curable.  It’s not like the kid is terminal with a short life expectancy.

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

Also while scary it sounds like this leukemia is highly curable.  It’s not like the kid is terminal with a short life expectancy.

It’s def an ordeal and a hardship but agree it’s highly treatable and curable so hopefully all will be well.  I guess it’s the manipulation I sense that makes me uncomfortable. I just looked on her insta and Deaven is selling tshirts now, and has set up a post office box for Tae and of course a link to the go fund me.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 6/2/2022 at 10:38 AM, Nicmar said:

Your son should have been covered under  your medical policy until they are 26.

Sadly he can't be. We had coverage before the ACA, My husband was self employed so we bought our kids , kids policies and we had a policy for a couple no kids just spouse plus one. When ACA came into effect my husband and my policy became grandmothered. We could keep it but it was age rated, the rate could go up (aqnd it sure did from $236 a month to over 3k) and no changes could be made. I could not add a person, I could not change my ded. We were frozen on that plan as is. Now the vast majority left the plan and  went to buy ACA because it was way cheaper for the same plan but I am not allowed to buy the ACA because I took the genetic test. So we are stuck like a handful of others in certain states (some states have options Utah does not). My son cant be added to our plan because it is pre-aca and it is the only plan that will cover me. Every state is SO different, every year I hope Utah will change. Literally MA is the best by far and Utah , AZ, NV, and OH are the worst. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
On 6/2/2022 at 9:48 PM, endure said:

I posted in a long post last page, Devan says her only job right now is only fans. She said it was enough to pay her bills but nothing extra.  She used to have a job when the show first started selling furniture online. She said that job provided her insurance, it covered Taeyang's C-section so I wonder why she could not go back to that job or something simliar. People with sick kids have to work sometimes, sad but true. At the clinic I went to with my child, they had this business center room for working parents, you could use a cubicle with a computer  and fiber internet and nurses knew you were in there if there was an emergency. Some parents I think liked the break but still being so close. 

If I were to guess, she has some sort of insurance but does not want to have to spend anything out of pocket (some people plan or know I got kids, something will happen I better have a $5k-10k emergency fund and some people get one $100 medical bill and have a gofundme) and the cost of living in Utah has exploded. She said she pays rent. Utah is like FL right now, when your lease ends expect a HUGE increase, I bet that could have just happened or is going to and she is worried rent is going up. I saw an old apartment I had in a SLC suburb and I paid $500 a month in 2004 and I knew someone who still lived there in 2018 and it was $795,  now it is $2300! I was shocked. Devan said her dream was to be a stay at home mom, and I know so many young Mormon families that now are faced with leave Utah or your wife has to work when 3 years ago these families were living well on one salary. 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

As someone who works slinging promotional items and custom shirts... 1000 is a lofty goal for something like *whatever this is*.  Also the 14 seconds it took for her to mock this up on Custom Ink... she could have brushed her kid's hair or something instead. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

Wait Deavan is 5 months pregnant ? Jesus take the wheel.  I can’t help but think that this poor child would have been better off in Korea with universal healthcare.

On 6/6/2022 at 12:32 PM, greekmom said:

I have issues with this. I feel sorry for the little boy but Devan did get some TLC $ and O.F. $$. 

Doesn't she have a job? Health insurance??

Screenshot_20220606-122606_Instagram~2.jpg

Screenshot_20220606-122609_Instagram~2.jpg

I have family in the US with good jobs and insurance….their toddler got cancer and it still bankrupt them.  It boggles the mind.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Sad 6
  • Applause 1

She's in the United States... Take the baby to St. Jude's Hospital.  Great cancer treatment.  Free. No go fund me. Her momma could pay for the tickets to Nashville. Actually, St. Jude's might pay for that too!  Problem is, baby REALLY has to have cancer.

Somehow, I just don't trust Deavan.  Not sure WHY! LOL!!!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Sad 3
  • Love 2

Take the baby to St. Jude's Hospital. 

I don't think it's that simple; I think they are constantly full and don't necessarily take everyone who wants to come; they just can't. Plus even if the cost of travel and care is covered, people with sick children can still lose everything financially. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, endure said:

She really likes to change up the narrative to suit her needs, she is a horrible person

She claims the relationship was fake but didn’t she get pregnant and have a miscarriage while living with him in Korea? Also, ‘keeping him alive’ is a touch dramatic as I believe the type of cancer he has is highly treatable and has a recovery rate of over 90%. Not downplaying cancer at all, or the effect on the child and his family but Deavan is putting herself and trashing Jihoon as her top priorities…it is gross.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She claims the relationship was fake but didn’t she get pregnant and have a miscarriage while living with him in Korea? Also, ‘keeping him alive’ is a touch dramatic as I believe the type of cancer he has is highly treatable and has a recovery rate of over 90%. Not downplaying cancer at all, or the effect on the child and his family but Deavan is putting herself and trashing Jihoon as her top priorities…it is gross.

If the relationship was fake then she is an admitted scammer and we should disregard anything she says.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

If the relationship was fake then she is an admitted scammer and we should disregard anything she says.

Gotta give her credit for committing to the fakery to the point of having a kid.

• Applause 1
  • Love 6
17 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I don't think it's that simple; I think they are constantly full and don't necessarily take everyone who wants to come; they just can't. Plus even if the cost of travel and care is covered, people with sick children can still lose everything financially. 

I can agree with that. I do think that there are other costs, such as housing the family even if the child patient is able to be admitted. I understand all of that. I do have a little problem though still with people who either should be covered by some health insurance (hello employement) or apparently have the means to pay. The govt assistance does cover so much of the medical care. I have to do a side eye at the gofundmes.

I know another family whose child has a very unfortunate diagnosis and is undergoing a lot of treatment. They are vrey financially comfortable and well employed with good medical coverage. In addtion they come from a very financiall comfortable family on both sides. They set up a go fund me and I am trying to decide whether to donate or not. I don't want to be heartless and of course I feel terrible for all they are going through, but I really wonder about the need for a gofundme. I will probably donate and look at it as a sign of support, but I wish it didn't need to be financial like that. 

That's how I feel with  Devin in this case. But with Devin, I feel like there is ever more questionable. 

• Like 2

It was the night they met so basically a one-night stand lol.

She is pg again, three kids all different Dads, I’m not being the morals judge but she trashed and tried to destroy the reputations and credibility of the first two, yet she picked them.  Basically I feel sorry for the kids.

• Like 3

It was the night they met so basically a one-night stand lol.

But supposedly she got pregnant by Jihoon again later and had a miscarriage but who really knows with her.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
7 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

I can agree with that. I do think that there are other costs, such as housing the family even if the child patient is able to be admitted. I understand all of that. I do have a little problem though still with people who either should be covered by some health insurance (hello employement) or apparently have the means to pay. The govt assistance does cover so much of the medical care. I have to do a side eye at the gofundmes.

I know another family whose child has a very unfortunate diagnosis and is undergoing a lot of treatment. They are vrey financially comfortable and well employed with good medical coverage. In addtion they come from a very financiall comfortable family on both sides. They set up a go fund me and I am trying to decide whether to donate or not. I don't want to be heartless and of course I feel terrible for all they are going through, but I really wonder about the need for a gofundme. I will probably donate and look at it as a sign of support, but I wish it didn't need to be financial like that. 

That's how I feel with  Devin in this case. But with Devin, I feel like there is ever more questionable. 

Until you have a sick child, you don’t really realize the expenses you incur that are all on you. Plus one parent (at least) usually ends up having to stop worm so you lose your salary. It adds up fast and even families who may appear to be well off (and may not be so even though they appear so) can struggle to get by financially.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, endure said:

But supposedly she got pregnant by Jihoon again later and had a miscarriage but who really knows with her.

I think she really was pregnant a second time as that news was leaked from a private Facebook group where she trying to figure out her options. She posted a lot in that group and revealed she was in Korea on a tourist visa not a spousal visa…

• Love 2
9 hours ago, watchingtvaddict said:

I think she really was pregnant a second time as that news was leaked from a private Facebook group where she trying to figure out her options. She posted a lot in that group and revealed she was in Korea on a tourist visa not a spousal visa…

So part of pretending to be in a relationship was having sex even though Sharp would not have been filming that.  Yeah right.

• Like 1
  • Wink 4