Type keyword(s) to search

Deavan & Jihoon: 21st Century Super Sperm

• Start Topic

I see #couplesgoals and the red flag comes up. Hope it works out but #tophandher reminds me of the Baby Girl Lisa song where anyone's name can fit. Toph may have a new her in a few months and she will move on to some other person.  

• Love 5

Toph and Her was the name of his online magazine where he posted his visit to Korea with his sister. So, apparently "Her" is anyone at all. I think it may have been part of her name, like Toph is short for Christopher, but don't actually remember.

There are several behind the scenes video clips and photos being posted of the Korean wedding, and here are a few:

Deavan in her traditional Korean Bridal wear.

The Korean Dresses

Six photos

Jihoon's ‘bastinado’ or ‘falaka’

• Love 4

Every time I see that poor little puppy, I wonder if it's the one Drucilla was throwing up in the air. So I looked it up and yes, that is the dog. This piece of shit Deavan actually says the reason they got it was because Jihoon's little poodle was too "weak" to handle being treated like that by Drucilla, so they "had to get a second dog that is stronger that Drucilla can play with," and they picked this puppy in particular because it is "very strong" and can tolerate the abuse. Fucking Deavan makes me sick.

Edited by Teri313
Needed to add emphasis - bolding - because I'm so mad.
  • Love 1

This is just some ideas that I have... I am NOT a mental health expert:

An initial understanding of these individuals might be explained by examining Borderline Personality Disorder.  I am by no means a mental health professional, but the following BPD link *might* provide some insight and understanding as to why these people are acting the way that they are. It doesn't excuse the behaviour, though.

https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/borderline-personality-disorder/index.shtml

If anyone is actually interested in the possible psychological  "why" for these people's behaviour, reading about Narcissistic personality disorder is also helpful.

ALL OF THIS IS JUST MY 2 CENTS!!

• Useful 6

Deavan is claiming Sharp changed the end of their season, like many of us thought. I think they decided they were not going to help her with her suggestions that Jihoon did "vile" things to Drascilla, because they know she's lying.

u8784ex5n0361.jpg?width=1125&format=pjpg

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Christina said:

Deavan is claiming Sharp changed the end of their season, like many of us thought. I think they decided they were not going to help her with her suggestions that Jihoon did "vile" things to Drascilla, because they know she's lying.

u8784ex5n0361.jpg?width=1125&format=pjpg

Many people this year have taken their own lives because of reality tv?

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Many people this year have taken their own lives because of reality tv?

The only one I can think of is a young Asian woman who was a wrestler, I think. I didn't have any idea who she was when she died, just remember it was huge news. There may have been more, but Deavan exaggerates everything so much that one becoming many is just so her.

• Love 6

I went and searched for the person I remember and her name was Hana Kimura. The Guardian Article. (cut and pasted in spoiler)

Spoiler

Hana Kimura: grief as Japanese wrestler and reality show member dies aged 22

Kimura, a cast member on the popular Netflix series Terrace House, has died after reportedly facing online bullying

Hana Kimura during a wrestling event in January. She has died at age 22. Photograph: Etsuo Hara/Getty Images

Agence France-Presse

Sun 24 May 2020 03.16 EDT

Hana Kimura, a female professional wrestler who was among the cast of the popular Japanese reality series Terrace House, has died at 22, her wrestling organisation said, after she reportedly faced online bullying.

Kimura was reportedly found dead at her home, with the cause not immediately known. She had recently posted messages on social media seeming to tell her fans goodbye, and her death sparked a public outpouring of anger at cyber-bullying.

Fans flocked to Twitter after news reports of her death. “I’m sorry Hana that this world was cruel to you and that you could not find your peace,” one user wrote.

Yukio Hatoyama, Japan’s former prime minister, also tweeted about Kimura’s death, saying Japan should consider penalties for those who target individuals for severe online harassment.

Kimura was in the cast of Netflix’s internationally popular Terrace House: Tokyo 2019-2020, a show about six strangers “looking for love while living under the same roof”, according to the US streaming giant.

Local media said her death, which was confirmed on Saturday, follows bullying over her remarks and behaviour on the show, which has been broadcast by both Netflix and Japan’s Fuji Television.

“We are very sorry to report that our Hana Kimura has passed away,” said World Wonder Ring Stardom, a women’s wrestling league in Japan, and changed its Twitter profile picture to one of Kimura.

“Please be respectful and allow some time for things to process, and keep your thoughts and prayers with her family and friends,” it said in English without elaborating.

Kimura’s last post on Instagram was a picture of herself and a cat with the message: “I love you, have a long, happy life. I’m sorry.”

American and fellow wrestler Su Yung said: “I will always love and miss you, my friend. You are my little sister.”

Local media said she posted the image shortly before her death was confirmed by a hospital, while she also sent another online message that read “goodbye”.

Kimura was a fan favourite on Terrace House, with her signature pink hair and shy personality contrasting with her persona in the wrestling ring.

In South Korea, cyberbullying made headlines last year when two female K-pop stars killed themselves after facing online attacks.

The last paragraph of that article says:

In South Korea, cyberbullying made headlines last year when two female K-pop stars killed themselves after facing online attacks.

Kimura's death and the two K-pop stars last year are being attributed to cyberbullying. I wouldn't be surprised if there were many suicides because I've seen the suggestions for people to kill themselves myself, but Deavan is such a pathological liar that my first reaction is to call bullshit on everything she says.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Christina said:

The only one I can think of is a young Asian woman who was a wrestler, I think. I didn't have any idea who she was when she died, just remember it was huge news. There may have been more, but Deavan exaggerates everything so much that one becoming many is just so her.

Love Island UK.   Host and 2 former cast members  committed suicide.   Very sad.  

https://gulfnews.com/entertainment/tv/three-love-island-suicides-raise-concerns-about-reality-show-1.69761973

Stupid quote that made about why would a child make something up like someone is outside of her window, um because kids do strange things sometimes?  I think Deaven is doing the same thing her mother did to her, feed her made up stuff about how she was abused when she was young and now That Devil Child is getting that same treatment, they use it as a way to garner sympathy and attention, wonderful family tradition to pass on, right?

Did we all notice the sides of Deaven's hairline, it is very thin and That Devil Child has the same hair pattern, Jihoon did not pull anything out of that girls head.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

As a kid, there was always something living in the closet or under the bed. I also lived on a busyish street and yes, there could very well be someone outside trying to look in the window. I also had something called an imagination when I was little.  I don't see a very kind and loving Deaven. Maybe she is.  This is most likely some PR for her new venture. And a way to get some attention. The thirst is real.

• Love 9

This person has compiled Deavan's lies in 

This 9-Slide Instagram post and this 50-Minute YouTube video.

I have not watched the video and probably won't, but it apparently shows the video clips from both Deavan and Jihoon, along with the IG post screencaps, for those who want to make up their own minds. 

The YouTube account has all of the sources listed at the bottom of the video.

EDIT:  Because I can't play online poker and post at the same time. Do not even get me started on trying to watch this football game, too. Some of us are not multitasking. The time stamps for that video:

Time Stamps

0:00 - Intro
1:29 – Jihoon’s live
6:10 – Deavan’s live about NDA
10:15 – The allegations
13:10 – Jihoon’s statement
15:08 – Yahoo Boy’s live
22:42 – Deavan’s interview with AATT
28:32 – Yahooy Boy’s timeline
29:33 – Deavan’s epic live
51:39 – Outro

Edited by Christina
Added paragraph.
  • Love 2
On 12/2/2020 at 8:03 PM, endure said:

here's Deaven and new beau on his insta talking about their exciting new lives and documentary etc 😑😬🙄

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIJRoVnnYzz/

I would rather go through a colonoscopy prep than sit through anything featuring Deaven.  

In other news, I sit here trying to decipher her rambling posts and the main thought in my head is, "Good gawd, read a book and learn basic grammar, you twit."  

Ugh.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

I would rather go through a colonoscopy prep than sit through anything featuring Deaven.  

In other news, I sit here trying to decipher her rambling posts and the main thought in my head is, "Good gawd, read a book and learn basic grammar, you twit."  

Ugh.  

And not one of Elecia’s books.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

I'm posting this because I saved it for some reason, which I do not remember now. It was the summary of an old interview Deavan gave and her story has changed multiple times since then.

The 90-Minute YouTube video

The Reddit post summarizing the video that I saved for some reason.

(this was not a recent interview, I believe it was several months ago)

She talks about differences between topper and jihoon.

1 He works

2 He’s a hard worker

3 he’s patient

4 no condoms fall off (ie size shaming jihoon)

Neither one of them (D and Topper) want anything to do with the show. He’s never seen the show, she won’t let him watch it. She shows him clips when she’s drunk.

Season 1 she thought jihoon not having his shit together was just a story line. She only realized on season two that it was real. She thought her life was over when she realized that bc she sold everything she owned. Said she wouldn’t be able to get a job if she moved back to Utah because of the stigma around the show.

When there were talks of the tell-all and filming, they wanted to film her new boyfriend and she didn’t want that. (Yeah fucking right) They were going to fly her mother and his mother (mama jihoon) out because they wanted to do the tell all in person. And she wasn’t comfortable with that. The lawyer called her and said they’re not gonna have Jihoon at the tell all because they don’t want her to be around her abuser, but then there is also no point in her being there as well. Guys my eyes are going to get stuck in the eye roll position help me.

(The lies the lies of this person. She manages to shock me every time she opens her mouth)

When Gihoon pulled her hair out, Devon called the police four times and they never showed up. She is also claiming that the English teacher did some bad things to Drusilla as well. The police do not go to foreigners houses in Korea or involve themselves with anything to do with children. Because people don’t believe babies.

The article about her being difficult to film with was not from Sharp entertainment it was from a editor she had never filmed with before. This editor also leaked her divorce. The head producer that she worked with was from teen mom and he quit 90 day and went to pack to teen mom.

Her contract is completely voided because of that article 🙄🙄🙄🙄💀

She was supposed to film strikes back, happily ever after, and what now. She agrees with TLC or sharp that she is a liability because she is “done lying“

When Devon was at the airport the first time with Priscilla on the floor, she wasn’t crying about her aunt dying like she initially claimed. She was crying about the film crew. Her parents were supposed to film with her, and they were in Vegas during that time, but when they saw how fake everything was they decided not to film.

Jihoon was so mean to bambam. He hated dogs. He didn’t want bam bam interacting with his poodle. He got rid of the dog. If she could buy bam bam back she would In a heartbeat. Even though she called him “that damn dog”

• Love 1

There is some clickbait floating out there that I am not clicking, but it claims that Deavan and her new man have called it quits. People are also insisting that Topher is gay and/or bisexual and the man in her "documentary" is Topher's boyfriend. I do not know where that it coming from or if it's just an assumption because they came across as good, close friends. I also don't care about the sexuality of someone I'm not having sex with or anything to do with Deavan, so I've hardly paid attention to any of it. I'm just adding it because I was going to post the following about Jihoon and it may bring entertainment in the future. I really dislike Deavan.

Jihoon has been working as a delivery driver for over a year, and has posted photos of him on his motorcycle, in the rain and snow, carrying boxes up stairs, joking about his two hours of sleep, etc. He also posted for people to stop giving the delivery drivers shit because it was an honest job and many people support themselves and their families that way. 

A few weeks ago, he posted a photo of his busted hand and wrecked motorcycle. A couple of days ago, he posted how he couldn't bend the pointer and middle fingers on the injured hand, so people thought he was giving them the peace sign instead of flipping them off. Yesterday, posted a photo of his new bike, resulting in people giving him shit for buying a bike instead of spending money on an attorney to get visitation with Taeyang, ignoring that he works as a delivery driver. 

Anyhow, The New York Times recently did a piece about couriers in SK dying from overwork. That link is a .pdf that should be accessible to everyone. Because they are considered independent contractors, they do not receive the protections of other workers, and can be forced to work over the 53 maximum hours legal limit, receive penalties for late deliveries, no overtime, no vacation and no insurance for injuries received on the job. 

At the end of the article, it states that after the news about the couriers dying hit the news, people starting leaving drinks and snacks at the door, along with notes saying it's okay to be late. So, Jihoon is literally killing himself for his job and Deavan is posting clickbait, possibly about her boyfriend being a bisexual cheater who left her for being trash, so that she doesn't have to work any job that takes her away from her posting selfies online.

I really dislike Deavan.

Deavan's tired of being attacked

to0e3ap7nk761.jpg

Also, she did a YouTube video where she may have admitted being married to Topher. Some are saying she says it while others say she didn't, but I'm not going to listen to find out. As much as she lies, I'll believe it when the marriage certificate from the County Clerk is posted an not a minute sooner. 

19 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

So this is what people are paying for on her onlyfans? 

She has the ugliest tattoos....

Can you imagine those tattoos on an elderly person?

for someone who calls herself a "model" she sure is out of shape

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
22 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

devANN.jpg

Very classy . . . White lingerie that is no longer white, lips that could be used as a flotation device in the unlikely event of a water landing and a side of cellulite on the hips.  And what is that she is holding in her right hand?  Is it the Sharpie marker she used to draw all over herself?  I found my two year old like this once.  Took me forever to scrub her down.

• LOL 9
26 minutes ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Very classy . . . White lingerie that is no longer white, lips that could be used as a flotation device in the unlikely event of a water landing and a side of cellulite on the hips.  And what is that she is holding in her right hand?  Is it the Sharpie marker she used to draw all over herself?  I found my two year old like this once.  Took me forever to scrub her down.

I had two thoughts when I saw that photo, first was that the people who are paying for this low rent boudoir photo on some fan page are paying too much and two, she photo shops the hell out of her face but not her body. 

One day Drasilla will tell her school mates about how her mother earns money, nobody will believe she could earn anything looking like she does.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

people on instagram said the thing in her hand is a weed vaping pen...

so.... if she's high as a kite that might explain the horrible picture 😵

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

That lingerie is rather unflattering. Too high cut. Ugh.

Yes way too high cut and very unflattering it also looks cheap, no support.

The color looks washed out against her skin tone.

That type of lingerie is very unforgiving and looks best on Victoria Secret models with perfect skinny bodies and tanned complexion.

Deaven would look very nice in a different style and color. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Yes way too high cut and very unflattering it also looks cheap, no support.

The color looks washed out against her skin tone.

That type of lingerie is very unforgiving and looks best on Victoria Secret models with perfect skinny bodies and tanned complexion.

Deaven would look very nice in a different style and color. 

It needs a bit more coverage for what is exposed. A different colour would also work. Too bad I can see how waxed she is. Mystery sells.

• LOL 4

te571qlmch861.jpg

Some of Deavan's Only Fans photos can be seen here. They will probably disappear soon. You have to tip to see the other photos and the person who posted that collection said they are not full nudes, but it doesn't sound like he actually tipped to see, he's just guessing. In any case, the photos suck.

• Love 3