Type keyword(s) to search

Deavan & Jihoon: 21st Century Super Sperm

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

I can’t imagine giving any money to Jihoon’s Gofundme. A fan is setting it up? Part of me sees scam and the other part sees it as his business. 

exactly, how about get a job and start saving some money for a lawyer instead of always taking the GOFUNDME route.... all these people are the same... bunch of losers.

I wont be donating anything to this scam.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

The person started organizing it without Jihoon's knowledge a few weeks ago and it was reported to GFM and frozen. Then, they reached out to Jihoon and it has been established as a trust to pay straight to an attorney through GFM, not Jihoon or the campaign organizer. AFAIK, there has not been an attorney's identity given. So, if someone gives and and the attorney doesn't do whatever it is GFM is asking, the money will be returned to those who donated. I'm still not donating, but it's probably as safe as possible for crowdsource funding can be, since GFM is only sending it to a licensed attorney.

Hiring an attorney is an overwhelming issue for many people and I just can't fault Jihoon for not knowing where to start. After this started, he posted about the info Deavan and Elicia provided him, which made him believe he had no options because Deavan was here in the US and is the mother. He really seemed like he had no idea that he could do something, as opposed to just wanting to sit around bitching about his evil, child-stealing ex. Time will tell, I guess.

45 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

The only reason it’s tempting to donate is to cause headaches for Deavan and Elicia.

Ain't that the truth.

• Love 10
15 hours ago, Christina said:

The person started organizing it without Jihoon's knowledge a few weeks ago and it was reported to GFM and frozen. Then, they reached out to Jihoon and it has been established as a trust to pay straight to an attorney through GFM, not Jihoon or the campaign organizer. AFAIK, there has not been an attorney's identity given. So, if someone gives and and the attorney doesn't do whatever it is GFM is asking, the money will be returned to those who donated. I'm still not donating, but it's probably as safe as possible for crowdsource funding can be, since GFM is only sending it to a licensed attorney.

Hiring an attorney is an overwhelming issue for many people and I just can't fault Jihoon for not knowing where to start. After this started, he posted about the info Deavan and Elicia provided him, which made him believe he had no options because Deavan was here in the US and is the mother. He really seemed like he had no idea that he could do something, as opposed to just wanting to sit around bitching about his evil, child-stealing ex. Time will tell, I guess.

Ain't that the truth.

Also, Amanda, the woman who started the GFM, is the one who determined the $50k target based on research she did on what the average custody battle will cost you. This was apparently just an average, and I tend to believe it. Especially with his disadvantage of being out of country. She actually seemed legit to me, and I don't think she's got a thing for him or anything. I think she really just feels like he needs someone on his side.

Edited by Teri313
Fixed typo
  • Love 8

Jihoon has acquired an attorney

The Law Office of Joseph C. Alamilla has been represented many clients in the area of child support, child custody, DCFS, and divorce actions. We recognize that you are entitled to your day in court and will not pressure you to take less than what you are entitled to.

Family law is particularly rewarding to us not only because we defend your family's rights, but also because we help resolve potential disputes before they even go to court through mediation. 

The Law Office of Joseph C. Alamilla is an effective advocate for our clients and will fight for all to which you are legally entitled.

The Law Office of Joseph C. Alamilla offers legal services and counsel in all circumstances affecting Utah families, including:

Divorce

Custody

Child Support

Guardianship

Paternity

Parent-time and Visitation

Protective Orders

Alimony

If you feel you need representation in any area affecting your family's legal rights, please contact The Law Office of Joseph C. Alamilla immediately!

It looks like he has been recognized by other attorneys as a great lawyer. It sounds like Deavan did file something, but I can't tell if it is a divorce action or just a parenting plan, and Jihoon's response was due this week, so this attorney has gotten involved even though the GFM has only raised about $2k. He gave an interview somewhere discussing how important it is to handle these matters quickly when there are allegations being made, like Deavan has made about Jihoon.

Deavan and Elicia continue to claim it has already be decided by the courts, because they are liars.

• Love 3

Deavan got into an argument with the man who runs the YouTube Channel YourWetSock a few months ago. It got to the point that after she mentioned him in her "documentary," he decided to make his own documentary about her. It is now released, or something has been, on his private YouTube Channel, which costs $5 or something. Someone on Reddit summarized the video. I really don't know why nothing wants to embed, so here is the cut and paste and that link is to the post on Reddit:

•Posted by u/girlfriday76

I signed up for WetSock’s YT members only vids to watch the Deavan documentary update video.

Like I said I’ve paid more for bad movies so I joined WetSocks members only YT to get all the hot tea but it was room temp.

The whole purpose of this members only video was to explain why the WetSock (WS) documentary has taken so long to produce and upload.

Started off by saying doing a doc on Deavan made him realize that Elicia was a toxic person and might be way worse than Deavan. During his research he found Elicia to have said a lot of racial slurs and gay bashing. The old saying the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree would apply here.

Showed a clip of Elicia’s YT videos where she talks about how censoring hate speech is bad and if you believe in censoring hate speech “you are a fool and a tool that will bring about your own enslavement” yet her and Deavan block people critical of them and turn comments off, including turning off the like to dislike ratio on their YT channel, that calls out their toxic behavior.

He reached out to only two cast members for his documentary, Stephanie and Ji Hoon (JH). He said he knows that Deavan reached out and burnt bridges with a bunch of cast members. Not sure if he meant that she reached out to them for her and Gopher’s docu or what He didn’t want to reach out to too many people because he didn’t want a lot of jaded opinions since a lot of people already dislike Deavan.

He asked Stephanie to do something for the documentary and she sent a video of herself the very next day. She was very professional about everything.

He contacted JH on Dec 7 and asked if he wanted to be on the docu and answer some questions. JH said yes and they had a verbal agreement. WS wanted to use JH’s responses to build and center the docu around it. A week passed and no response from JH so WS followed up. JH apologized and asked if he was in a rush to get the answers from him. WS said no worries just get them to him whenever and never gave him a deadline. Another two weeks passed, told JH he didn’t even have to record his responses and could just write them out and email them to him. More time goes by and now WS realizes he’s been ghosted because he’s being bombarded with DMs from people alerting him of the Gofundme (GFM) so it’s not like JH was busy, he was just busy talking to these GFM ladies.

WS said he thought the GFM amount was too high and asked his own lawyer about it who said it seemed pretty high and didn’t know why they would need such a large amount. WS then got a DM from GFM Amanda person saying she had a collaboration opportunity for WS. WS felt it was a terrible approach by saying she had an opportunity for him and not the other way around. If JH had just gotten back to him with the answers for the docu, WS would have shouted out his GFM and would’ve gotten him way more publicity for it. WS was just put off by the whole thing. He also doesn’t agree with JH starting a GFM because GFM supporters are not provided anything in return.

On Monday, JH DM’ed and they exchanged new year greetings. Yesterday JH reached out again and said “Please wait for my answer. I’m not ready to talk about her yet. Thank you for your understanding. After a while I’ll tell you everything.”

WS is going ahead with the docu without any participation from JH. He said it is fine that JH is not participating but would’ve liked to have known that a month ago so he was not waiting around for something he was never going to get.

The docu should be out by weeks end 🤞🏻and I will update once again. I’m not allowed to record and upload it here, right?

Someone associated with GFM Amanda left a comment explaining everything about the GFM, JH being withdrawn, and the lawyer situation. I’ve attached the screenshots.

https://imgur.com/a/8vbj7ZN/

The imgur screenshots are also not embedding because they are showing as too large. They are NOT too large, this site just hates me tonight. It's obviously Jihoon's fault. 

I 100% believe that Jihoon thought he had no options when it came to parenting rights to Taeyung. Both Deavan and Elicia sent him things saying so, and when he was served with the legal document the beginning of December, he believed Deavan that the court decided she was to have full custody. Deavan has claimed that the court has decided the matter several times on her IG and in response to other posts on other SM accounts after turning comments off on her IG and YT Channel. She's a stupid liar and I hope it bites her in the ass.

Fortunately for Jihoon, the attorney the woman who started the GFM contacted immediately jumped in without a retainer. He is now the only one who has access to the GFM money and Deavan is not going to be able to erase Jihoon from Taeyung's life. He may be a slacker, but he has worked as a delivery driver for about a year, a job that is probably the upper limit of his abilities. I don't think he has a degree or solid work history to have a great professional job, and I also think that delivery drivers are making an honest living and should not be shamed like they are. It used to be that food delivery and fast food workers were teenagers but it hasn't been that way here in rural Appalachia for years, so I may not be holding him to a standard that I should and giving him a pass that he doesn't deserve. I can admit that Deavan is my Bitch Eating Crackers though, so Jihoon is automatically leaps above her to me, but even if she wasn't, Taeyung and his paternal grandparents do not deserve to be separated because Deavan and Jihoon are childish losers.

• Love 4

This was sent to Amanda, the woman who created the GFM, and apparently she said she framed it. Deavan needs to fire her attorneys...

sf55r3k5z8a61.jpg

EDIT: I didn't realize there was a page two screencap also

vkdkiws1v8a61.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg

...but I guess it's hard to fire your mother. This was not sent by an actual lawyer because if they were to use this dumb form template, they would have known how to fill it out and run spellcheck. If she has an attorney for her divorce, she may be getting fired soon.

Edited by Christina
Added paragraph
  • LOL 10
2 hours ago, Christina said:

This was sent to Amanda, the woman who created the GFM, and apparently she said she framed it. Deavan needs to fire her attorneys...

sf55r3k5z8a61.jpg

EDIT: I didn't realize there was a page two screencap also

vkdkiws1v8a61.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg

...but I guess it's hard to fire your mother. This was not sent by an actual lawyer because if they were to use this dumb form template, they would have known how to fill it out and run spellcheck. If she has an attorney for her divorce, she may be getting fired soon.

That's hilarious. It's a grammatical mess. And that little "Notice" at the very bottom of the second page kind of gives it away. She and her mom aren't that bright. lol

• Love 8

Apparently Lieduh was uninvited to that interview but Yahooboy asked questions we already know the answer to and it was boring. I didn't see it because his account is private. There is another one in this post, though.

As much as I'm wanting to see Deavan's lies thrown in her face, I may have to tap out of this drama. The fandom has gotten pretty nasty, with both Deavan and Jihoon being trashed mightily at every turn. Jihoon is called out for being a slacker who refused to work and support his family, even though he has had a job as a delivery driver for over a year and filming counts. It's pointed out he had a nose job, even though he didn't have to pay for it, and that he purchased a used scooter a few weeks ago, even though he uses it for work.

Deavan and Elicia are getting called out constantly for posting lies and for Deavan continuing to post her new man with Taeyung, and well, Deavan and Elicia being themselves in general. 

Yeah, they all suck. Give to the GFM or don't, but there is no reason to trash the people who choose to or to spread lies like Jihoon's just stealing the money when it's been shown that it is going straight to the attorney from GFM; that there is no attorney when he has acknowledged he represents Jihoon; and that Jihoon has no rights because he doesn't live in Utah. Those are the lies that Deavan and Elicia keep posting, too. Speaking of the GFM, and here's the link if anyone wants to donate.

o3q3dv6ihza61.jpg

To address several questions that were asked about the GFM funds, Jihoon's rights as a father living in SK, and how the divorce will work, Alamilla did an interview with Amanda, the woman who set up the GFM. It's 37 minutes long and starts about four minutes in. I only heard the first few minutes because my hearing is too bad today, but did hear her specify that he is not billing Jihoon for these interviews. It is being reported that he addresses what can happen regarding Deavan's false abuse claims and whether unaired production footage can be subpoenaed.

Link to Interview with Attorney

• Love 3

LieDuh hosted Jihoon's mom on her IG. It's over two hours long and someone on Reddit summarized it. Cut and pasted after the video

Posted by u/Pinkhellbentkitty7

Mama Jihoon live: now we know what Deavil did for work in Korea. LIVE recap

Deavil´s work: Filming "get readys with me" for their SHARED youtube channel that Jihoon have always edited/selling poop tea on Insta. That´s all.

To enrage you more, the one who was in charge of cleaning and laundry was MAMA JIHOON. Yes, Mama Jihoon. Deavan had ONE JOB.

She also would watch the kids whenever she wasn´t driving her yellow bus. Deavan naturally NEVER thanked her or showed any apprecieation.

Also, do you know why Deavil said that SHE paid for everything? Because she was managing all the money, also the ones that Jihoon was making. I wonder when did he cut her off his bank account? When he found out about Gopher from social media? I guess what´s why she posted the angry insta post about him being a "deadbeat" and "asking the little money he gave us back"...

Plus, Deavan cut grandparents off children after coming to U.S. So Mama Jihoon was watching Youtube videos with Taeyang and Drascilla on it again, again and again, to see her grandchildren on Youtube at least....

Mama Jihoon wonders how can a human lie so much too. I love that woman, she´s straight to the point. She said, when Taeyang will grow up, he will be able to see for himself.

Mama Jihoon said, Deavan watched a documentary about abuse at daycare and decided not to send Drascilla or Taeyang to one. Mama Jihoon said okay, it´s your choice. She´s super pissed by now when she speaks. I guess it all comes out and we´ll be served a fresh cup of tea....

"Deavan looks down on us because we don´t understand English", she said, that´s why she thought she could say anything. Mama Jihoon is a bus driver for kindergarden, so she is sensitized on the issue of child abuse. She said, if any sort of disciplining your children would be abuse, how would any parent be innocent? I mean, Mama Jihoon, neither Deavan nor Elicia would be guilty of it....

Also, it seems that Deavan has some strange fixation on abuse. Mama Jihoon told that Deavan watched a docu about abuse in childcare and decided to never ever send her children to any. She shared that with Mama Jihoon, Mama Jihoon said that it´s her decision.

Throught the marriage, Deavan never made an attempt to learn Korean, greet her or thank her in Korean. She also can´t remember to see Deavan smiling.

She was also mad that her son wails in depression while Deavan goes out and makes Youtube videos with new man, having all the fun. She encouraged Jihoon to work more to dim the feelings and to work out, so that people can see that he bettered himself. His mom is what kept Jihoon sane and at bay, even if she was crying every single night herself, the pain from losing her grandchildren is always there and is like sickness to her. She was not only pained from not being able to see her grandchildren, but incredibly ashamed from what happened and what people will talk. She was so ashamed that she didn´t even want to leave home. Like, really.

I want to thank interpreters. No matter if they´re hobby interpreters, it was another hard stuff to translate. Mama Jihoon had all those feelings pent up within and just let it go. Interpreters even had to take notes, to recall what she said. People were critisizing them on chat and I wasn´t big fan too, but I do recognize that it´s really, really hard task. I may do some little translation script for Hamily Reddit in the future tho.

If someone wants to bitch about my English again, go ahead. it´s just 4 AM and it´s just my third language, sorry for not raising up to your standards. Now I´ll get up for a glass of water...

Other comments:

• The part about her rewatching YouTube videos over and over just to see her grandchild literally made me cry. 😢

• The way she still counts Driscilla as her granddaughter just breaks my heart.

• I watched the live and one part that really reinforced this for me was when mama Jihoon was explaining how in Korea it is the mom's duty to "clean up" after the child if they do not eat all their food - as in they eat whatever the child did not eat (unless the this got lost in translation). She said Taeyang always ate well but Drascilla was more picky and would not eat all her food (understandable).... mama Jihoon would clean up after Drascilla.. she did the duty of that even though she is not her real grandchild 😭.. I don't know how big of a deal it is in Korean culture but she made it sound like it was something all moms did in Korea for their children.

• What people don't understand is that Daevan has caused a major blow to this family's already dimmed honor by their son's arrest for stolen phones. He then married a foreigner which is another whack. Said foreigner was already a parent which is another whack and she has tattoos.....another whack. Add on he got her pregnant out of wedlock.....yet another whack. Now she has left him and is divorcing him after putting his family business and personal business out for the world to see. It's honestly devastating for the family. I want to put a disclaimer that I think both Deavan and Jihoon suck, but 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Deavan did a Q&A on her IG, six can be seen on this account, and it includes her saying she isn't married to Topher, wants four children, criticism no longer bothers her, Topher teaches the kids Korean each day, and Drascilla is getting better each day, is obsessed with a "potty toy,"  whatever that is, and that Deavan took a DNA test and learned she is mostly Scottish.

Deavan and Elicia have also posted YouTube videos of their lives and how great everything is, but no one is willing to watch and summarize them.

• Love 2

The reason I'm tempted to donate to Jihoon's GFM

xb1sf1e2rsb61.jpg

I'm actually a huge proponent of family law cases being sealed as not public information with few exceptions, but damn I wish this case had one. I'd love to read the judge's opinion on her posting shit like this. She can't have an attorney or they would have shut her down when she sent that bullshit Cease and Desist to Amanda and yelled at her for things like this. Larissa was constantly on IG crying about how her immigration and criminal attorneys kept yelling at her for her IG posts. 

Deavan is just cold-hearted and doesn't like that Jihoon and his family are getting any sympathy. People just do not like her.

EDIT: Hot damn there's more:

uo6u4odeqtb61.jpg

eu3q1x8mftb61.jpg

Edited by Christina
Added paragraph.
13 hours ago, Christina said:

LieDuh hosted Jihoon's mom on her IG. It's over two hours long and someone on Reddit summarized it. Cut and pasted after the video

Other comments:

Deavan did a Q&A on her IG, six can be seen on this account, and it includes her saying she isn't married to Topher, wants four children, criticism no longer bothers her, Topher teaches the kids Korean each day, and Drascilla is getting better each day, is obsessed with a "potty toy,"  whatever that is, and that Deavan took a DNA test and learned she is mostly Scottish.

Deavan and Elicia have also posted YouTube videos of their lives and how great everything is, but no one is willing to watch and summarize them.

The only one who needs a DNA test is Jihoon. 

• Love 4

It turns out the account Deavan wants shut down is the spilltheteaonher IG account. That account had went into a deep dive of all her social media accounts, screencapped and saved everything, and continued to post her ever changing stories. She accused Jihoon of running it, saying he was the only one who could have had the photos, only to have that IG account post proof that they received them from public posts of Deavan. She has since decided Lieduh is running it, then Amanda, because it went offline for a bit right before the GFM went live. Now, it's his attorney's paralegal. That account had also posted what it considered proof that Deavan was smoking pot and vaping while pregnant with both kids and accused Drascilla as being born with fetal alcohol syndrome. Trash attacks trash and all.

This is the most recent post on the account that started the current meltdown. It is accusing Gopher of being Taeyung's actual father and  posted this "proof" I never know how they will load so you may have to click it to make it larger.

nl8clzk57wb61.jpg

• Useful 1

I didn’t care for Jihoon or his enabling mother but I feel sorry for them. I believe that momma Jihoon loves both the kids and never laid a finger on them. Jihoon deserves to see his son (even though the paternity is still suspicious to me) and it is disgusting that Deavan refers to Topher as his father. Trying to erase Jihoon existence is disgusting and so wrong.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Christina said:

It turns out the account Deavan wants shut down is the spilltheteaonher IG account. That account had went into a deep dive of all her social media accounts, screencapped and saved everything, and continued to post her ever changing stories. She accused Jihoon of running it, saying he was the only one who could have had the photos, only to have that IG account post proof that they received them from public posts of Deavan. She has since decided Lieduh is running it, then Amanda, because it went offline for a bit right before the GFM went live. Now, it's his attorney's paralegal. That account had also posted what it considered proof that Deavan was smoking pot and vaping while pregnant with both kids and accused Drascilla as being born with fetal alcohol syndrome. Trash attacks trash and all.

This is the most recent post on the account that started the current meltdown. It is accusing Gopher of being Taeyung's actual father and  posted this "proof" I never know how they will load so you may have to click it to make it larger.

nl8clzk57wb61.jpg

Have they ever done a paternity test? Seems like the first thing the attorney would recommend doing.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Dustbunny said:

Deavans mom is on the war path!

vax.jpg

I watched the LIVE yesterday and couldn't believe how wound up she was about vaccines but now that I've seen your post it looks like there's a long history of mama Clegg being anti-vaccine.

She sounded kind of scary angry! 😲

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I watched the LIVE yesterday and couldn't believe how wound up she was about vaccines but now that I've seen your post it looks like there's a long history of mama Clegg being anti-vaccine.

She sounded kind of scary angry! 😲

Wasn’t being anti vaccine a big part of Deavan’s story and a reason why her daughter couldn’t travel to Korea immediately? 

3 hours ago, watchingtvaddict said:

Wasn’t being anti vaccine a big part of Deavan’s story and a reason why her daughter couldn’t travel to Korea immediately? 

I don't remember anything about vaccines on the show but I might have missed it because after a while I found Deavan so annoying that I might have fast forwarded through some scenes.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I don't remember anything about vaccines on the show but I might have missed it because after a while I found Deavan so annoying that I might have fast forwarded through some scenes.

It might have been part of the unofficial story? I just remember reading Druscilla couldn't (or didn't?) fly with Deavan at first because she wasn't vaccinated. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 1/19/2021 at 7:41 PM, watchingtvaddict said:

It might have been part of the unofficial story? I just remember reading Druscilla couldn't (or didn't?) fly with Deavan at first because she wasn't vaccinated. 

The first story Deavan told was that Drascilla needed another immunization for SK, but it wasn't due yet and it took some time to get the visa approved after she had it. It was like she left with Taeyung and two weeks later Drascilla's passport was ready.

Elicia told a different story. She said that Drascilla's passport and visa were not approved until she received the paperwork from the court showing that Deavan had been adopted by her husband as a child. This was probably the truth, because she also said that it was odd that Deavan had a passport but that wasn't good enough for Drascilla's authorized documents.

Also, they both lie constantly, so who knows the real story?

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I don't recall hearing about this before so I figure it must be new....Jihoon says that Deavan had an abortion while she was in Korea but she's telling everyone that it was a miscarriage.

I believe Jihoon.

It was big news a while back because the info was leaked from a Facebook group for “Western Girls Married to Korean Guys” (or something like that). She was apparently very active on that page asking for advice... I believe another bit of info she told the group was she was in Korea in a tourist visa (not a spousal or fiancé visa) so that made living in Korea a little more tricky. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I don't recall hearing about this before so I figure it must be new....Jihoon says that Deavan had an abortion while she was in Korea but she's telling everyone that it was a miscarriage.

I believe Jihoon.

I have to agree. I mean, think about how cruel it would be to claim it was an abortion if it really was a miscarriage. Even though they're at war with each other, I don't think Jihoon would say something like that if it wasn't true. That would be pretty low.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, watchingtvaddict said:

It was big news a while back because the info was leaked from a Facebook group for “Western Girls Married to Korean Guys” (or something like that). She was apparently very active on that page asking for advice... I believe another bit of info she told the group was she was in Korea in a tourist visa (not a spousal or fiancé visa) so that made living in Korea a little more tricky. 

Ya I recall something about her having a miscarriage but this is the first time I've heard anyone say it was an abortion.

Did they ever say it was an abortion in the past?

Jihoon and his family say they're not going to lie for her anymore and of course Deavan is playing the victim card about how absolutely depressed and emotionally destroyed she's been and how she cries constantly and can barely function. 🙄

I'd love to know what she's like when she's happy because for someone who's too depressed to function she's done nothing but hang out and party with the new dude, kissing, laughing, screaming, shopping, pedicures, manicures, lips injected, bragging about her new Mercedes Benz car, posing in lingerie and on and on....

When is all this crying and inability to function going on?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
45 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Ya I recall something about her having a miscarriage but this is the first time I've heard anyone say it was an abortion.

Did they ever say it was an abortion in the past?

Jihoon and his family say they're not going to lie for her anymore and of course Deavan is playing the victim card about how absolutely depressed and emotionally destroyed she's been and how she cries constantly and can barely function. 🙄

I'd love to know what she's like when she's happy because for someone who's too depressed to function she's done nothing but hang out and party with the new dude, kissing, laughing, screaming, shopping, pedicures, manicures, lips injected, bragging about her new Mercedes Benz car, posing in lingerie and on and on....

When is all this crying and inability to function going on?

She’s crying on the inside.

• LOL 9

Did you all see the Reddit post from the old Yahoo page? Apparently when Deavan was a teenager she signed up for several different Yahoo accounts and started passing around the rumor that she was dating Joe (or was it Nick) Jonas. It's hilarious. 

• LOL 8

Can someone explain the whole divorce/gofundme mess. I saw thre was a gofundme that was suppose to go to a lawyer in Utah. I saw the lawyer talk on a few youtube videos. 

Now I see videos saying they gofundme was closed, and by Jihoon and then it seems unclear (or unclear to me) what happened, he now owes 11k over the go fund me that was at like 16k? There has not been any court dates (I live in Utah and did not see any when I checked, just papers filed).  It seems like there are youtubers going back and forth with sides and I do not know what to watch because some youtubers clearly have a favorite of the couple.

I guess I just feel bad for the little boy and Jihoon if he really wanted to see his son. 

• Love 3

I've been wanting to see more on this issue, too! And wondering how Jihoon is able to fight this battle from Korea. It seems like the woman who started the GoFundMe might have been stealing money? But, I don't think that is possible as the money was supposed to go directly to the lawyer. It's all a mess, and one of the reasons I would never want to get into an international custody battle . . . it seems really expensive and if JiHoon relinquished his rights when he allowed Deavan to leave Korea without him 😔 

• Love 1

I feel bad for Jihoon because it is COVID not money stopping him if he wanted to fight for his son. If he could get to Utah, he would be able to fight for his son at a very low cost. That 16k would have been more then enough. I have sat with polygamist women who have nothing and they are able to get custody completed by just filing out the forms and appearing and explaining. A high power attorney does not do much here. It is pretty cut and dry. It is a moms rights state for sure but dads default getting regular visits. Since the state is so large , it is common for parents to live 300-400 miles apart so it is not that much different then international. It means usually the father gets the summers and long school breaks. Also the language would be no issue. There are tons of return missionaries that speak Korean and Asian language dual immersion from K is in many school districts. Utah has low funded schools but fluency in a second language (and that Gov. Huntsman pushed Asian languages) is common. I live a more rural area and our schools start Chinesse for all students at age 5, my kids did Japanese and some of my kids friends did Korean. They just did proficiency testing in high school and many kids are near fluent in these Asian languages, add that to 1,000 od missionaires, many are lawyers or doctors or just love using their language skills he would have no issue finding a translator. 

It is too bad he could not come here to work. There are jobs in my area , tons of jobs, begging for workers. There was a job fair last week, no job under $15 and most over $20+ and very few people went because everyone is working.Jihoons language barrier would not stop him from beign hired. Paul should have come, they will take felons(since he complains there is not work). I live in rural Utah so it is not as expensive as the the bigger cities. 

I ususally will watch a long youtube video at night for noise since our area has some night noise issues right now being near the hospital but I could not sit through Jon Yates, Sharrel or Lieda's videos. Lieda had the lawyer on and I so wanted to hear his side but the gofundme lady talked for the first 30 minutes and I just could not listen to her. I sat through all of Andrew's interviews and I just can't sit through that go fund me or John Ytaes who loves Devan (and I will watch John Yates cook and talk about the 80's when there is nothing else to watch, big brother better be good this year I need something better to watch 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 12/29/2020 at 5:39 PM, Dustbunny said:

people on instagram said the thing in her hand is a weed vaping pen...

so.... if she's high as a kite that might explain the horrible picture

I always thought pot would explain the slackjawed stupid face -- but can you buy it in Korea?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 4/21/2021 at 2:47 PM, silverspoons said:

There are jobs in my area , tons of jobs, begging for workers. There was a job fair last week, no job under $15 and most over $20+ and very few people went because everyone is working.Jihoons language barrier would not stop him from beign hired. Paul should have come, they will take felons(since he complains there is not work). I live in rural Utah so it is not as expensive as the the bigger cities. 

As a special ed teacher who survived Covid and several different teaching models, I think I may head out to Utah.........(and I am not a felon, lol!)

• LOL 1