Type keyword(s) to search

Deavan & Jihoon: 21st Century Super Sperm

• Start Topic

What is somewhat amusing.... back in the first episode they showed Devean freaking out, wearing a mask, anxious to get back to the US, but as things have worked out, she and the baby would have been safer staying in Korea.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, DEL901 said:

What is somewhat amusing.... back in the first episode they showed Devean freaking out, wearing a mask, anxious to get back to the US, but as things have worked out, she and the baby would have been safer staying in Korea.  

Deavan has told so many stories about why she returned to the US, but the first one, which her mom recently said again, was that she was served with a notice for jury duty and her mom was able to get it extended for a bit but not waived completely so she had to appear in court or face an arrest warrant. At the time she first said it, people called bull on her story, but I know from the court systems I worked in that it is what would have happened. 

Then, it was that the kids were going stir crazy in the apartment because they were quarantined and the neighbors were complaining, and finally, it's because Jihoon and his parents abused Drascilla. 

Some real dickhead on Instagram (something Yahooboy) has claimed to uncover proof that Deavan was speaking to her new beau, Topher, while she was still in Korea. He is a real piece of work, though, so I don't see any reason to look through his stuff to see if I think it's true. I believe it could be, but that's because Deavan is my current number one BEC and I enjoy disliking her actions.

Whatever the reason, it wasn't for the benefit of health or the kids.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Deavan is now claiming the show trauma gave Drascilla an eating disorder. 

Cheatsheet Article

Reddit link with audio clip the audio autoplays so I'm not embedding it.

Does anyone else remember when Deavan responded to comments about Drascilla being too old to be using a bottle by claiming that the doctor told her to give her a bottle since she wouldn't eat? Well, she doesn't but everyone who call bull on her back then sure does. The doctor would have told her to use Pediasure or the equivalent in a sippy cup but not a bottle. 

• Love 9
24 minutes ago, Christina said:

Deavan is now claiming the show trauma gave Drascilla an eating disorder. 

Cheatsheet Article

Reddit link with audio clip the audio autoplays so I'm not embedding it.

Does anyone else remember when Deavan responded to comments about Drascilla being too old to be using a bottle by claiming that the doctor told her to give her a bottle since she wouldn't eat? Well, she doesn't but everyone who call bull on her back then sure does. The doctor would have told her to use Pediasure or the equivalent in a sippy cup but not a bottle. 

I think the eating disorder is just Deavan trying to guilt people into not criticizing her or her feral kid... And it gives her fantards something to scream about like "how can you attack a child with an eating disorder?"

I think it's all BS and the real story is Drascilla won't eat actual food because they've raised her on sugar and junk food, so she throws a tantrum until she gets what she wants. 🙄

• Love 23
On 10/17/2020 at 9:59 PM, Joan of Argh said:

I think the eating disorder is just Deavan trying to guilt people into not criticizing her or her feral kid... And it gives her fantards something to scream about like "how can you attack a child with an eating disorder?"

I think it's all BS and the real story is Drascilla won't eat actual food because they've raised her on sugar and junk food, so she throws a tantrum until she gets what she wants. 🙄

So......Deavan can't use birth control because of a "brain issue", her child needs diapers/pullups at age 4 or so because why?  Needs a bottle because of a feeding issue?  Now she won't eat normal food?  Her and her mom critisize Jihoon because he does not have a house yet their daughter can spit out two kids with two different dads by age 23, lives at home and she gets a pass?  Rules just don't apply to them do they?

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 18

Deavan is a disgusting human being. There's no excuse for animal abuse.

Deavan tries to have an excuse for everything and never takes any responsibility. She's such a victim and a blamer. Terrible human being. 

I could go on. But I won't because my BP will go up. 

• Love 18

The video where you hear what appears to be Drascilla throwing the dog was posted here when it happened. Deavan says what we hear was actually Drascilla falling and I think it is probably true because you don't hear the dog make any noise, like you would if he had been thrown or dropped. Deavan clearly and unmistakably tells Drascilla to not throw the dog though, and defends Drascilla playing rough with a pet by saying they chose a dog that was sturdier and not fragile, so she still sucks. 

It's also been suspected that Deavan rehomed the dog claiming allergies. I'm pretty sure that is posted here, too, but I didn't reread the thread. Hopefully, it's true.

• Love 7

Well we can all hope that poor dog was "rehomed" and isn't still being abused by Draculette!  I also think Drac's hair loss is probably because of the crap she eats, as opposed to alopecia....  But how would one know if her mother is constantly getting new veneers, new fish lips....  Does Draculette ever even SEE a physician???

• Love 6
23 hours ago, hookedontv said:

Deavan is a disgusting human being. There's no excuse for animal abuse.

Deavan tries to have an excuse for everything and never takes any responsibility. She's such a victim and a blamer. Terrible human being. 

I could go on. But I won't because my BP will go up. 

that behavior was taught by her mom... I bet her mother made a excuse for Deavans behavior when growing up

• Love 6

There are a lot of things being posted as receipts about Deavan changing her stories, but I'm falling asleep and cannot organize them, or a thought for that matter (damn Nyquil) so I'm just posting them and will try and map it all out later.

First though, Jihoon posted that the dog, Bam Bam was given a new home in January 2020 because of Drascilla's abuse and the dog was losing hair that was getting stuck in Taeyung's trachea. Since he used the word "trachea," I'm guessing there was some translate involved. Deavan has said he gave the dog away in anger. Hell yes he should have been angry! Here is part of his post

1x60q13q2eu51.jpg

c4jexl5f4bu51.jpg

f4s4u2cj5fu51.jpg

dpw5gw2uxfu51.jpg

pfe4d01z9hu51.jpg

6 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I do believe that little Miss D probably abused the dog.

Maybe this should be a lesson to folks to use birth control and not marry a dude you barely know. Plus be on a reality show.

Exactly. 

• Love 4

Why do I suspect that after seeing the wedding planning for weeks on end with Andrei and Libby, that suddenly Deavan figured out that she can get another season, and a free wedding out of the producers?      Of course, anyone who sees her pictures with the other guy will know that it's all a sham.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

There are a few different people claiming that they are compiling a slideshow of Deavan's constantly changing stories and once someone does, I'll post it. There's no reason to recreate work someone else is already doing.

Deavan and Jihoon had a Korean ceremony. There was part of it shown last season, and several photos posted later. I'm sure they are here somewhere, too.

Also, it looks like Deavan tries to sabotage Jihoon's job in the next episode. 

On 10/19/2020 at 8:35 PM, Frozendiva said:

A dog isn't a doll. No excuse to throw a puppy around.

I KNEW IT, I JUST KNEW IT!!!   When they gave that BRAT a puppy, the puppy would suffer. 

Edited by Kid
21 minutes ago, Kid said:

I KNEW IT, I JUST KNEW IT!!!   When they gave that BRAT a puppy, the puppy would suffer. 

I was worried when that devil child was sitting on the bed with the puppy on her lap and it looked like she was saying grace before she ate the puppy.  I doubt there was a human on earth that thought getting that devil child a puppy was a good idea. 

Also, what is with all the wedding photos?

• Love 11

Deavan has been promoting her new man's OnlyFans. He is going to make sandwiches and the first 100 people get the first month free. Okay, I do not give a damn about him but a lot of people are claiming there is proof of them being together while she was with Jihoon and it sounds like it may be true, so I'll post it if it is ever linked somewhere.

D&T did a live and this is a three minute clip from it, where you can see people bashing her and asking about Jihoon, but she ignores it. People who watched the entire thing said most of the comments were negative about her and she ignored them. (It looks like it isn't going to embed, but the link works)

His IG account in case you want to check out his OF -

hw7wpk27tou51.jpg?width=639&format=pjpg&

Jihoon is fed up with comments about his son. I do not know what those comments are - 

eywqeq849pu51.jpg

On the show, Jihoon's parents wanted the dog back but here is where Deavan said he gave Bam Bam away in a fit of anger.

s9nmx9glxcu51.jpg

And here is where you can see the slides of the "Don't throw the puppy" video. You do not see the puppy being thrown or hear Drascilla or the puppy make a noise like they are hurt. You do see Deavan do nothing to stop her or check on them after you hear the crash. Her beauty regimen is more important.

I saw one of Devan's excuses was jury duty. As someone that lives in Utah and was called to jury duty, breast feeding is on the form to get out of it.  Devan's son would have been around 12 months months so breastfeeding would have excused her. Kalini is in Utah still breast feeding a 2 and 3 year old so I am sure there would be no issues with a 1 year old.  Also think of the 80k Mormon missionaries that serve all over the world, some are called to jury duty and being overseas gets you excused. 

I do think Devan has an edge if the divorce is filled in Utah. It is still a mom friendly state. I have seen some horrific cases first hand and moms that had some serious issues got full custody over dad's that had a much better living and lifestyle situation for the kids.  

I hope Jihoon gets some rights or help with his case. At first I thought Devan might want summers free to have fun and send her son to Korea but now with new Boyfriend it looks like she wants him to be daddy.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, silverspoons said:

I saw one of Devan's excuses was jury duty. As someone that lives in Utah and was called to jury duty, breast feeding is on the form to get out of it.  Devan's son would have been around 12 months months so breastfeeding would have excused her. Kalini is in Utah still breast feeding a 2 and 3 year old so I am sure there would be no issues with a 1 year old.  Also think of the 80k Mormon missionaries that serve all over the world, some are called to jury duty and being overseas gets you excused. 

I do think Devan has an edge if the divorce is filled in Utah. It is still a mom friendly state. I have seen some horrific cases first hand and moms that had some serious issues got full custody over dad's that had a much better living and lifestyle situation for the kids.  

I hope Jihoon gets some rights or help with his case. At first I thought Devan might want summers free to have fun and send her son to Korea but now with new Boyfriend it looks like she wants him to be daddy.

Yeah even if you just move out of state temporarily for work or to attend college they don’t expect you to travel back for jury duty.  

• Love 6
2 hours ago, silverspoons said:

There is a difference in being a missionary and visiting another country, though. According to Elicia, she contacted the court and Deavan was given an extension but had to appear a few months later. They both lie constantly, though. 

58 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Yeah even if you just move out of state temporarily for work or to attend college they don’t expect you to travel back for jury duty.  

In both Ohio and West Virginia, you can receive a short extension but must prove why you cannot be there and show up at some point. It doesn't mean you'll be called again, but you can be and many are. Also, she lies constantly. I like to point that out because she's my newest BEC.

BEC.png

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Christina said:

There is a difference in being a missionary and visiting another country, though. According to Elicia, she contacted the court and Deavan was given an extension but had to appear a few months later. They both lie constantly, though. 

This is what I do not understand. Was Devan visiting Korea or did she get a spousal visa? I was discussing with someone who is an American trying to get a spousal visa in Korea. They had lived in Korea for work for a few years and fell in love with someone and wanted to marry and stay. They said it is hard to get a visa but because Deavan had a child with Jihoon and said they wanted to raise the child in Korea she got an easy path to getting the visa. Usually you have to be fluent in Korean but she did not have to be. I guess Devan posted she studied Korean for 2 years (maybe on an app? Because I kind of doubt she went to BYU to study Korean and it is not taught at any high school or state college) and that qualified her? 

So this is what I have wondered, did she just get multiple tourist Visas? or did she get a spousal one ? If she had a spousal one then the jury duty thing should be a non-issue.  I would also like to know if she did get a spousal type visa how that changes divorce and custody. If she did get a spousal Visa in Korea she was agreeing to live in Korea and raise her kids in Korea?

1 hour ago, Christina said:

BEC.png

• Love 2
2 hours ago, silverspoons said:

So this is what I have wondered, did she just get multiple tourist Visas? or did she get a spousal one ? If she had a spousal one then the jury duty thing should be a non-issue.  I would also like to know if she did get a spousal type visa how that changes divorce and custody. If she did get a spousal Visa in Korea she was agreeing to live in Korea and raise her kids in Korea?

I'm pretty sure she has said that she first arrived on a tourist visa when she was pregnant with Taeyang and met his parents, that visa was good for several years but she had to leave every six months or whatever that requirement is, and after they married there, they were going to apply for the spousal visa. I have no idea if they did, though. She has also defended herself from claims that she stole Jihoon's son from him by saying he had an American passport and his travel visa was expiring. It was one of her many excuses for returning to the US. It's possible Jihoon never did what he was supposed to do for them to receive SK passports and/or spousal visa. She's such trash that the fact he isn't reliable slips my mind sometimes.

I do remember reading a discussion about how difficult it is for a non-professional without a certain amount of monetary assets to receive any visa other than tourist, including spousal. That may have been on this site or somewhere like Reddit where it was just being discussed and not from the horse's ass -er mouth, though.

It will be interesting to see how the divorce plays out. Although, if we have to wait on Jihoon to do something, that probably won't be any time soon.

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, Christina said:

I'm pretty sure she has said that she first arrived on a tourist visa when she was pregnant with Taeyang and met his parents, that visa was good for several years but she had to leave every six months or whatever that requirement is, and after they married there, they were going to apply for the spousal visa. I have no idea if they did, though. She has also defended herself from claims that she stole Jihoon's son from him by saying he had an American passport and his travel visa was expiring. It was one of her many excuses for returning to the US. It's possible Jihoon never did what he was supposed to do for them to receive SK passports and/or spousal visa. She's such trash that the fact he isn't reliable slips my mind sometimes.

I do remember reading a discussion about how difficult it is for a non-professional without a certain amount of monetary assets to receive any visa other than tourist, including spousal. That may have been on this site or somewhere like Reddit where it was just being discussed and not from the horse's ass -er mouth, though.

It will be interesting to see how the divorce plays out. Although, if we have to wait on Jihoon to do something, that probably won't be any time soon.

Different countries have different limits for residential visas, but at MINIMUM you're looking at needing liquid assets of at least $250,000. As an artist I can relocate to several different countries but I'd need to prove that I have, on hand, $250,000-$1million (depending on country). Spousal or fiance visas are, by far, the easiest and least expensive way. Unless you can get a company to hire you and pay for your employment visa, but those are VERY difficult. That company would have to show cause for hiring a foreigner and prove that no native can do the job. 

There are no fiance visas for SK. US citizens don't need visas for visiting South Korea. I don't think Deavan ever intended to live there full time. I think that was fake. But her options were: no visa for a short-term tourist stay (90days), an F6 visa (Korean spousal visa, though Deavan and Jihoon would have to prove that they're adequately able to communicate), a self-employment visa (no way she'd qualify), a long-term residency visa (she'd have to invest $500,000 and hire 5 locals), or an F27 visa (granted on a point system). 

I think she was there as a tourist. 

• Useful 7
  • Love 1

There are more photos of the wedding at this link - 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGytpsBjYM2/

Jihoon has posted some photos of the things he sends his son, and said he sends them through a friend in America because he doesn't have Deavan's address. It does sound like he has Elicia's address, but thinks the Deavan has moved to California. It really didn't make a lot of sense to me because I cannot tell where the friend lives or how that ensures Taeyung receives it. A comment on one of the posts suggested that Jihoon is waiting on the child support amount to be determined, but then said there is no divorce filing, so I'm not certain it's anything reliable; it's probably just a person guessing or pretending to know things they don't. There doesn't have to be a divorce filed to determine a child support amount, though. It's just a mess.

• Love 2

Yesterday Deavan posted a word salad bashing Jihoon and saying how she's had to move 3 times because they're in fear for their lives, she says that Dracula has been receiving tons of vicious death threats because Jihoon gave her address to a friend of his to mail boxes of clothing and toys to baby Taeyang. (as if hundreds of crazed Jihoon fans are threatening to kill Dracula) 🙄

Daevan always goes overboard with her drama!!!!

AND now she's changed her story AGAIN about Drascilla tossing the puppy around, now she says that she dealt with it and explained to Drascilla that it was bad and she shouldn't do that and so everyone should mind their own business because she dealt with it a year ago.

She also said that Jihoon abused the puppy every day which I find very hard to believe since he was always so kind and babied his own little dog.... But we're supposed to believe he was mean and nasty to the puppy.

Edit to add: sorry mmal I was typing up my comments and didn't see yours until after I submitted mine.

Edited by Joan of Argh
  • Love 4

This girl is way too much faux drama....i wish someone would sue her for her horrible lies.  Not sure but i think there is a petition to stop following, responding, talking about her, posting or reading about her, her 15 min was up months ago....she needs to go away.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, endure said:

This girl is way too much faux drama....i wish someone would sue her for her horrible lies.  Not sure but i think there is a petition to stop following, responding, talking about her, posting or reading about her, her 15 min was up months ago....she needs to go away.

exactly - stop following, responding, liking, watching her stories/lives... all that will kill engagement rates and that is all sponsors want.  They don't care what your content is, as long as you have high engagement rates.  The only 90mf'ers I've ever followed were Rebecca and Armando.  They're harmless enough and don't live for drama. Good enough for me. 

• Love 4

This following Instagram has the latest Jihoon/Deavan back and forth, and Deavan's is also in the Reddit feed posted above.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG1qsqRDj5n/

From that link is this comment copied and pasted into the quote box (formatting is a little off)

lovedoesnotdelight Top 0% on Only Fans 

I typed all this out only for the other post to be deleted. So here goes again bc I didn’t do all this work for nothing, I’m an AmeriCAN and it’s my tax paying right.

1. ⁠She did not write this. There aren’t enough spelling and grammatical errors
  2. ⁠Drascilla was FOUR when she threw the dog in October of 2019. Drascilla’s bday is in September (2015). Why do I know this? Why do we know ANYTHING about Drascilla ? Because DEAVAN told us. And we all know she is a kid. Everyone is outraged bc of YOU Deavan. NOT YOUR KID. GET IT THRU YOUR THICK SKULL. IT IS YOU THAT IS IN THE WRONG. She is actually blaming her own daughter, absolving herself of any guilt by bringing up her age regarding this incident.
  3. ⁠NOW Jihoon abused the dog!? daily??! Why didn’t she say that when she said he was jealous of the attention bambam was getting over the poodle and gave him away in a “fit of rage”? That would’ve been a great time to mention it (if true). And no one believes that shit because Jihoon loves his poodle. He carries her around in a freaking lil bag. Anyone who owns a dog and loves them with their whole heart and calls them their daughter, is incapable of abusing another dog. No one can tell me differently. Deavan would know this if she had any regard for animals.
  4. ⁠NOW the FANS are abusive to her and her family!? So much so, they’ve had to move twice. And it’s basically Jihoon’s fault for giving out their address to complete strangers. How much y’all wanna bet (if she did in fact move twice) she was asked to leave place number 1 because of noise complaints? And then she got a house so no poor soul is stuck living underneath. Let’s tally up the people who have abused/threatened to kill Deavan shall we? 1) Baby daddy #1 2) Baby daddy #2 3) Her dangerous aunt 4) A crazy stalker fan. I know I’m missing one, I’ll come back to this when I think of it. Ohhh duh 5) her followers put her life in danger. For one, they are showing up at her house late at night with menacing packages and describing how they would kill her family. For two, they leaked Drascilla’s father’s identity. 6) TLC also put her life in jeopardy. See this YouTube video for evidence of #5 & #6. https://youtu.be/pOxF6W8TwyE - this is also where her pediatrician recommended Druscilla go on the bottle.
  5. ⁠If Jihoon blocked any way of getting in contact, how would he know her addresses after they moved out of her mother’s house?
  6. ⁠If Jihoon blocked any way of getting in contact, how does she know about his post today?
  7. ⁠If Jihoon was so abusive to Drascilla (kicked in stomach, pulled hair out, hit in the face, pinned to the ground), Deavan, Teayang (whom he threatened to MURDER), and BamBam (abused daily), why in the ever loving FUCK would she allow him to come to America to visit the baby? The way she describes him, he’s basically a serial killer who hasn’t offended yet and somehow there are no police reports? Or proof? Or inklings of this behavior on the show? Most abusers on the show display some of that behavior on film (Pole, Geoffrey, Angela) I don’t buy that she can’t release proof bc of her pending legal case. She’s already said too much, what’s a video of him saying he doesn’t want to see his son going to hurt her case?
  8. ⁠If Jihoon blocked any way of getting in contact, how does she know he’s not buying the items and the murderous super fan is the one who purchased them? Is she taking this mentally unstable strangers word for it?
  9. ⁠If Jihoon blocked any way of getting in contact, Why did she bother trying to contact him to warn him about this dangerous fan?
  10. ⁠Why would Jihoon hang on to all the toys and crap from the kids ( it was A LOT filled up a whole room) if she’s moved to US and abandoned him. Why would he hold on to the toys, pack them, move them with him to his new address? I sure as fuck wouldn’t do that. It would be too painful to keep the toys around. And impractical.
  11. ⁠Release his “vulgar” statements then. You’ve already let the cat out of the bag, might as well tell everyone the details of the statements.
  12. ⁠She and Topher met while she was pregnant, is that right? But their first date wasn’t until quarantine according to their live last weekend. So she was having an emotional affair (at best) that entire time. Disgusting. She married Jihoon in between all that. Gross. (i’m using those adjectives because she seems to love those two)
  13. ⁠Drascilla can barely speak in complete sentences or verbally express her emotions , yet she is “sitting Deavan down” and asking how Jihoon could hurt her like that? And communicating that she feels unsafe? Did she say this before or after she FaceTimed him in June?
  14. ⁠There is a “mass” amount of death threats towards Drascilla? Huh? That sounds deranged. I can maybe understand one or two from some psychos out there, but “masses” of them? Also the reason why she’s getting these death threats is bc Jihoon denied the abuse claims? That makes no sense.

She manages to outdo herself every time.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

This is the YouTube video mentioned in that quote. It's a little under 8 minutes long

There are also some very good points made by others on the Reddit post, such as

• And didn’t she say before that she blocked jihoon in everything? She goes back and forth on that one point alone. And you would think that as soon as she got these murder letters it would be front page news on her Instagram just like everything else. I’m really trying not to cast judgment cause you never really know what happens being closed doors but it’s not looking good for deavan.

• Deavin was SEARCHING for a reason to leave Jihoon so she could be with her new Korean friend but she HAD to look like the victim. When she couldn't find a legit reason to cut her son off to him, she manufactured one so that SHE would feel and look ok. Jihoon dodged a bullet but sadly that bullet hit his son and his parents thanks to her keen shooting skills. I swear, the more I drink wine the more I can't stand her. Haha

• If I were being stalked I would totally start an only fans and have my new gopher start one too. In no way could having super fans pay for special content lead to them thinking we have a special relationship....... [Gopher is the unflattering nickname given to her boyfriend, Christopher/Topher] She also constantly does Instagram lives with her bf stating where they are/where they are going... so if you are afraid of a crazy stalker fan, why would you give out any information about where you are located?

• As someone who grew up with a dangerously abusive father and with a mother who fought tooth and nail in the courts to deep me and my siblings safe, Deavan infuriates me. She has no idea of the consequences of what she’s doing and the severity of her exaggerations. She doesn’t know what abuse is.
  • Sorry that sounds like a friend not a super fan. According to her own words he dropped off a box of stuff and translated notes from Korean to English. She never said he asked them for autographs or camped outside the house. Sorry Deavan but Jihoon probably has some friends you haven't met too.

• Him giving the address to a friend so he could deliver goods for Taeyang is not giving random people your address. Drascilla was 4 when she threw the dog around. Her story on the dog keeps changing. Didn’t she say before Jihoon has to file for divorce, not the other way around? Which one is it deavan? If you can’t release evidence due to a court date coming up, then why did you leak the picture of Drascilla and the alleged evidence of hair being ripped out to a blogger account, knowing full well you’re giving your consent to the blogger to release the “evidence”?? She is absolutely exhausting. I feel for Jihoon and I feel for those kids. She is beyond vile and what she is doing is damaging her kids, her son’s relationship with his father, and his son’s family. This is just so sickening and I wish this broad would stop putting it all over the internet. She makes me physically ill.

The following one is the same as my unpopular here opinion on Larissa - 

• I'm not even in a relationship with her and yet I feel like I'm being gaslit and manipulated. She's constantly changing her story and saying we didn't see what we saw (on the show, on her live streams, on her youtube channel) and that clearly everyone who dares think ill of her awful behavior (captured on camera and memorialized on her own social media!) is the real monster.

Hamily, are we collectively in an abusive relationship with this lady??? 😭😭😭

There is no question that Jihoon has been immature and has lied constantly to her. If she would have just stayed off social media and not told such drastic lies, she would not be feeling the heat she is now. She is desperate to be seen as the victim and if Jihoon was as awful as Colt, it would have worked some for her, until she called the viewers "horrible" and "disgusting" for pointing out her lies. 

She can blame Jihoon, TLC, and the viewers, but the problem is staring right back at her in the mirror. Topher is the next to be disclosed as an abuser, following her aunt, Drascilla's dad, Jihoon, and Jihoon's parents. She once said that they were not going to be on the Tell Nothing because Sharp didn't think she should have to sit next to Drascilla's abuser. After it was pointed out it was being done by video, she changed the story to Jihoon was fired for the abuse and they were uninvited. When Geoffrey was uninvited, Varya was still invited, but she decided not to attend because she said it would just be comments about him and he wasn't there to defend himself. 

It would be funny if there weren't kids involved. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

There is an Instagram account with a name that includes Yahooboy, which has compiled a slideshow of Deavan's changing stories. However, as far as I'm concerned, that man is a shitty human being who is currently in cahoots with Leida to harass people, so I won't give him a single view. 

However, I am going to add this Reddit comment of another timeline, along with a few comments clarifying some of the dates. The post won't embed because it's been changed to much since it was originally posted, so I cut and pasted them and the formatting is off, as usual.

CNBLBT =

Here's a Timeline: (Updated based on comments)

May 2018? - Jihoon and Deavan meet on the internet

Aug 2018 - They meet in person. Deavan gets pregnant

Nov. 2018 - Deavan goes to Korea. Deavan meets Topher (WTF?!?)

February 2019 - TOW S1 starts filming.

April 2019 - Taeyang is born

May 2019 - Deavan goes to Korea. They get married on paper and in a Korean ceremony.

{Based on the comment below I'm wondering if the wedding stuff was filmed during season 1 and held for season 2)

July 2019 - 90 Day TOW starts airing. Deavan goes back to Korea with Drascilla).

Oct 2019 - They get married in a Western ceremony.

February 2020 - Korea becomes #2 Covid hotspot and American media was super critical of Korea at that time for failing. So Deavan is panicky. (Kirea is currently #89 )

May/June 2020 - Deavan leaves Korea.

ETA: This is a lot of guessing, but I started thinking about this because fans kept attacking Jihoon saying he had a year to get his life together and make money based on the fact that a yearhad passed between the airing of the shows.

minsoss =

The wedding planning scene we just saw was filmed in June 2019 actually! The only reason I know this for sure is because I literally saw them filming while I was in Korea. So we’re still watching June footage from these two.

I saw them June 12th in Korea filming the exact scene we were shown on Sunday! They were wearing the exact same outfits, going into the exact same building, Taeyang was with them, no Drascilla. There was also a camera crew there. I literally just checked my Google photos because of course I had to take a video and that's the day they filmed the scene.

LafiPieQueen =

Deavan also traveled to S Korea in November 2018. Deavan referenced that trip in her first episode of TOW, saying she went for about a week. Drascilla didn’t go, Jihoon’s parents met Drascilla on the Las Vegas trip. In Deavan’s recent IG live, Deavan and Topher said they first met when she was flying to S Korea for the first time.

They planning of the wedding started July after her mother left and Oct was the ceremony 😊 You used to be able to tell their timeline becsuse of the old posts on Deavan's insta and Elicia's Korea clips on her youtube. I watched them back then to keep up (didn't know they would be on another season and didn't know all her BS back then hahahaha)

• Love 4

These embedding issues are driving me to drink! What was I thinking? It's obviously Jihoon's fault. Starting with this photo - 

bm7x0gb39gw51.jpg

Then, there is this 37 minute YouTube video of her most recent IG Live with Gopher - 

Which someone was nice enough to watch and summarize on Reddit.

isaacseoma -

Quick summary as I don't want to put anyone else through the misery of watching this:

• When asked what his parents think of having a new gf with two baby daddies he said they love it, laughed and very quickly moved on

• Reads a few very long positive comments about how amazing her parenting is and how much love she has

Said they met on a plane going to Korea in November 2018, interestingly, Taeyang was born in April 2019 so she was already pregnant and going to see Jihoon in Korea. She she was probably cheating ever since then as who else suddenly reconnects with a stranger they met on a plane?

• Got asked if she plans on having a baby with him and says maybe after they get married and are together for a few years. So she hasn't been with him for long and she already thinks they're going to get married (Side note these types of people who tlak about marriage after dating for a few months annoy me and creep me out. You're not going to marry everyone you date, and that's why they usually leave you because you pressure them into marrying them (cough cough jihoon being forced into proposing))

• Said they were both going to Korea to see their exes

• Gopher does speak and teach Korean to Taeyang and is 'so good at translating'

• Said she's been learning korean for two years which she definitely has not. Korean isn't too hard to learn and learning to read is piss easy and she couldn't even do that when its literally the first thing you learn?? She probably thinks watching kpop videos and kdramas is learning

• Further emphasised by the next question she reads; Bulgogi or galbi and she even realised that she butchers the pronunciation as she laughs and immediately ducks out of the camera

• Reads yet another comment about gopher being full korean and makes it seem likes its something she can brag about

• Reads the comment '(taeyang is) 19 months old and met a year and a half ago suspicious' and they both laugh and she says they're also from the same hometown. She definitely isn't doing herself any favours in these cheating baby daddy rumours is she

• Said she wanted to get her lips filled again because they're getting small, and she usually wears plumper • Said his parents LOVE babies

• Talks about the dog incident and says that she's only talking about it now because Jihoon is trying to deflect from his abuse by bringing it back up and make Drascilla look bad

• Gopher didn't learn Korean til college and has the audacity to give people advice on how to learn it (his parents mustn't speak korean either or else why didn't they teach him?)

• Claims Taeyang is behind on speech because he is confused because he was exposed to two languages (complete bullshit as bilingual children are more advanced than monolingual children, she probably just never talks to him in either language so he never learns)

• She said 'someone asked if it was love at first sight' and she just said 'so......' and pushed the camera into gophers face who just smiles awkwardly. She then says 'the mystery behind that question' and moves on. To me that means yes but she can't say that as she met him while she was pregnant, so that's probably why she was never invested in her relationship with jihoon and flew back to America first chance she got. She could have said a simple no but she was definitely cheating while married to jihoon

• Says she wants to dye her hair peach but she can't because everyone else is doing their hair peach, as if that makes it impossible for her to dye it

• Said she would never ever keep Taeyang from knowing both his cultures and she will make sure he knows them. But neither of them are properly korean so don't even know the culture to teach him. Maybe his dad can teach him his culture...

• Says she 'freaking loves EXO' (kpop group) but can't remember the name of her favourite member... (koreaboo)

• Said her favourite film was memoirs of a geisha but mispronounced memoirs as mem-wires instead of mem-wahs

• Gophers goal in life is to be a dilf

• Said once again Gopher is an accountant (Side note each time she says that I think of the song from tik tok that goes 'I have a full time job as an accountant' that people joke about using as an excuse because in reality they do sex work)

• She's been so busy but she needs to delete all her YouTube videos as they contain jihoon

• Says she has a job and she does a lot of work, but clearly not enough as she can jet to LA all the time with no regard for anything else

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

The best plan for Deaven would for her to have used some form of birth control - brain condition or not.  No insta-family with a man she barely knew. Those relationships don't always work out - kid first, get to know each other after. This mess could have been avoided. Seems she had a Plan B in the Topher dude, who really should be careful, as she may be working on finding a Plan C or speeding up having another kid. Also, if she had Plan B on standby, don't marry Jihoon. Topher dude, she is showing you who she is. Believe her the first time.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Well, well. Hope it is not true. And just the style of dress.

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-deavan-clegg-sparks-pregnancy-rumors-in-latest-pic/

aaaaannnnnd they're both wearing wedding rings.  I'm not convinced - at all - that she's the innocent one here in any way.  I think she was fine with Jihoon being Jihoon until this New Guy came along and showed her more attention/money/etc, and then it was "Ji-who?"

• Love 5

Back when I first posted the pregnancy rumor photos in this thread, people pointed out it was likely her clothing. Since Instagram has altered it's code so that things won't embed, those photos are probably little black lines.

Deavan's married so a ring makes sense for her; she's just not married to Chris. It's probably just for attention. With the attention being negative, here is a new claim by Deavan - 

cebcpftvluw51.jpg

That has resulted in many comments about Bells Palsy being caused by viruses and brought about by stress. Fortunately, most people do not have long time issues and at her age, it will probably resolve completely soon. Deavan also lies too much to believe Drascilla has anything wrong at all.

From Jihoon - 

tqsmrs4eztw51.png

• Love 1

Daevan the drama Queen.  Bells is actually quite common, especially in your early 20's.  I have had it and it resolved in about 8 weeks as do 98% of cases. Based on the photo little Druscilla has a very mild case that will most likely resolve in a few weeks. You dont need to do exercises, it isn't a stroke. Christ this woman is exhausting.

• Useful 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Christina said:

Back when I first posted the pregnancy rumor photos in this thread, people pointed out it was likely her clothing. Since Instagram has altered it's code so that things won't embed, those photos are probably little black lines.

Deavan's married so a ring makes sense for her; she's just not married to Chris. It's probably just for attention. With the attention being negative, here is a new claim by Deavan - 

cebcpftvluw51.jpg

That has resulted in many comments about Bells Palsy being caused by viruses and brought about by stress. Fortunately, most people do not have long time issues and at her age, it will probably resolve completely soon. Deavan also lies too much to believe Drascilla has anything wrong at all.

From Jihoon - 

tqsmrs4eztw51.png

Look at those teeth! I know that they are just baby teeth, but good Lord!

5 hours ago, ALittleShelfish said:

aaaaannnnnd they're both wearing wedding rings.  I'm not convinced - at all - that she's the innocent one here in any way.  I think she was fine with Jihoon being Jihoon until this New Guy came along and showed her more attention/money/etc, and then it was "Ji-who?"

I remember Robert making the exact

“Ji-who?” joke awhile back on Pillow Talk! 😂

Edited by Hgirllooking
Left out a word.
  • Love 4

First, Deavan said that the producers said they didn't think it was right for her to sit next to an abuser, so they didn't need to film the Yell All. Then, after it was pointed out that the Yell All would be done by video, she said that a decision hadn't been made. After people pointed out that Jihoon still wouldn't be present live because of Covid, she changed the story to Jihoon was fired for the abuse. Once again people pointed out that when Geoffrey was fired, Varya was still invited, and now people are saying that she was fired for violating the NDA and claiming that the producers knew about the abuse and made Drascilla act the way she does, so now she is saying

knwvgr80b8061.jpg

The Yell Alls are always a separate payment, so I'm guessing that they finished their filming obligations under the original contract and unless they take her money for violating the NDA, she is still under the contract but not filming anything else. 

• Love 2

Deavan is using a sketch of her, her current boyfriend, and the kids on her Family Vanny YouTube channel, and apparently, acting as if they are married and he is the kids' dad. Now, I haven't watched it and wouldn't be surprised if it's true, but she's also worn everyone down so much that it may just be people reading more into it than is there.

This is the sketch she's using and, in my opinion, it's obviously not her family because not one of those people look like they do in real life.

n6472u26d2161.jpg

I don't know what is going on with this drama, but this is from Elicia

41iftsgoyw061.jpg

• Love 1

I just watche the "First Look" of the season finale.  Even though we can spoil, I will wrap this:

Spoiler

It is sad, knowing what what we know now, how happy Jihoon is, and his parents are, on this "wedding day."  Even Elicia pulls it together and is civil!!!

• Love 1