Type keyword(s) to search

Deavan & Jihoon: 21st Century Super Sperm

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ummm whe Jihoon was lifting Drucilla up in the park she was clearly wearing a diaper. How long ago was that filmed?

You're right, Drascilla had a diaper on when jihoon was carrying her.

I don't know why Deaven lies about this stuff when there's video out there that proves she's full of shit.

• Love 12

Drascilla's fifth birthday was yesterday or the day before. Deavan posted something about it but I think she may have removed it because people were shit talking her so much. She's done it a few times. Today, she posted a video of Taeyung and was say how proud she was that he was 1 1/2 already, but it won't load so she may be messing with it, too. I think she may be just adjusting her settings since her account is acting so weird.

She also posted a photo of Taeyung with her new boyfriend in matching shirts. Another account grabbed it and the text about what a horrible person Jihoon is, and that is the one I'm linking. The issues may be Instagram in general, because it won't embed that post, either. Fortunately, I found it on Reddit:

nc0m8j9iosk51.jpg

Also on Reddit, this few second long commercial for condoms (there isn't any sound):

That post is getting a lot of attention, almost entirely negative toward Deavan. She has been so dramatic about everything, lies a lot, and it sounds like she is accusing Jihoon of something awful and no one wants to give her any benefit of the doubt and are instead giving it all to Jihoon. 

• Love 8

Drascilla has problems, she doesn't seem to know how to interact without screeching, screaming, kicking, punching, runnng away, hollering and being an ANNOYING BRAT!

That video is more proof, Jihoon is cuddling Taeyang and rather than asking to sit with them Drascilla starts punching. 🙄

I can't wait until shes a teenager, Deaven will have her hands full and she'll probably wind up with grandkids from several different men.

The rotten fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.  😈

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

Once I heard about their split, I had the over/under set at 14 days as to when Deavan was going to start a smear campaign against Jihoon.

The producers already let Deavan spew all kinds of bullshit, in previous episodes, that went completely unchallenged. Jihoon can't let her get away with that at the Tell All.

Jihoon better find a very good bilingual Korean/English pit bull of a friend that can advocate for him at the Tell All. He has to prepare for war, and he needs someone that's capable of verbally stomping Deavan and Elicia into the ground in English (not that that's hard to do).

Edited by mmal
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14

Was there ever a paternity test done that we know about,  because I wouldn’t be surprised if Taeyang was another man’s child (and is that what Jihoon is possibly questioning? The “vile” things he has supposedly been saying?) Total speculation of course, but taking a pregnancy test right before Jihoon left for Korea and so soon after they hooked up has always seemed so strange to me.   

• Love 10

I had a dream that I was in love with Jihoon and was trying to tell him but Deavan was there evil-eyeing me 😄 dear god!

It's childish to elude "someone" did "something" vile without saying what it is. If she spills the beans in the tell all, I'm sure we'll all be underwhelmed by what it is given the dramatics of Deavan and her mother. I.e. "YOU ALMOST KILLED HER" when in reality Druscilla ran away for a few meters. I'm sure this absolutely unforgivable vile thing will be of the same magnitude.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

Jihoon responded and I'm posting it from another account, then Deavan posted a Q&A on her stories, which was captured by another site and I'm posting it, too. That post has multiple slides and the arrow is hard to see. Deavan and Geoffrey apparently got into an argument about this issue, but I'm not adding it because I haven't found it. It may be on John Yates' account, if anyone follows him and wants to check, but I'm guessing someone on Reddit will summarize it at some point and I'll add it if I see it.

• Useful 2
On 8/28/2020 at 9:41 PM, Christina said:

Elicia has been posting on Reddit and arguing with everyone who says anything negative about Deavan. She accidentally referred to herself in first person on one of her rants. The woman is nutso, which is known by anyone who follows her social media, and some of the Redditors had a field day responding to her stupidity. Since she claims that people are just making things up because TLC has her as the villain this season, people started posting proof. The following video is one of those posts, and I'll post the link and comment under it: 

It's 35 minutes, I didn't listen to it, and it is NSFW due to language.

The Reddit post won't embed so I'm cutting and pasting it below. Also, apparently the comments on the video and on Reddit have many people saying they never had the issues she is saying, especially the African Americans she keeps referring to in the video:

Other comments:

I thought I posted those under a spoiler tag for length, but didn't and now they don't want to move. It's clearly racism causing me to be unable to make the site bend to my will.

She's quite the potty mouth, isn't she?  She (pretended) to move to a foreign country & is appalled that it isn't exactly like the U.S.A. and she is treated differently.  Oh Noes!

• Love 5
19 hours ago, Meowy said:

Was there ever a paternity test done that we know about,  because I wouldn’t be surprised if Taeyang was another man’s child (and is that what Jihoon is possibly questioning? The “vile” things he has supposedly been saying?) Total speculation of course, but taking a pregnancy test right before Jihoon left for Korea and so soon after they hooked up has always seemed so strange to me.   

No idea. Jihoon doesn’t come across as the sharpest tool in the shed. If he was a bit more worldly, he would have insisted on a paternity test.

• Love 11
On 8/30/2020 at 4:07 PM, Dustbunny said:

She's talking about Jihoon, he's the newest person to put her in DANGER  🙄

At the top she refers to Taeyang as her "Little Guitarist"

Here's the first sentence translated: " I hate how everyone thinks I'm taking you (Taeyang) away from a certain someone (Jihoon) "

If you read the entire post substituting "certain someone" for Jihoon it makes a little more sense.... not much but a little.

It sounds like she's quoting the movie "Idiocracy" with "this particular individual..."

• Love 2

I wonder what Drascilla did?  My guess went after Taeyang.    It's funny that Deavan and her mother say Jihoon's parents enable him, when Deavan's mother enables her daughter, and always has.   I do love the fist pump when Deavan's mother leaves, by Jihoon. 

• Love 16
8 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

Yates is outright saying that Jihoon and his parents abused Drascilla

I hope he's seen the proof and he isn't just speculating because it's a pretty horrible thing to accuse people of abusing a child.

yates.jpg

I've lost all confidence in Yates... 

Months ago Yates was non-stop squawking about how marvelous and sweet Danielle was and how Mohammed was an asshole but then Danielle screwed him over and now she's on his shit list and he's constantly bashing her.

Same thing with Ashley, Yates was simply giddy with excitement and gushed about what a great person Ashley was and how awful Jay was and then Ashley kicked him to the curb and now Yates calls her a tramp and shits on her 24/7

Deaven is his newest delusion, he thinks that they're best friends and that Deaven tells him everything.... I give it 2 months and he'll be all pissed off and hating on Deaven, her crazy mother and her monster child.

Like you said... I hope Yates has seen some actual proof of jihoon or his parents abusing Drascilla and he isn't just going by what Deaven says because she lies about everything! 

I bet jihoons parents are jumping for joy that they finally got rid of wacko Deaven and her psychopath hillbilly family. 

• Love 15
On 9/3/2020 at 8:59 PM, Meowy said:

I doubt it but I did chuckle during the 100 day celebration episode when it was the Aunt's (I think?) that said something along the lines of when they first heard about the relationship they had doubts but now that they "see" the baby they believe they are a good couple.....they straight up wanted to make sure that kid was Asian before they believed it was real (which given her type doesn't exactly mean it's his biological child...but at least he looks the part).....

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Deaven had two children with two different fathers and now is on to her next victim likely baby daddy. Deaven, here’s some old fashioned advice. Be a mother to your two young children, stop finding fuck boys, stop looking for instant fathers for your already existing kids and then taking them away from their new daddies. Having these men going through the revolving door is emotionally  abusive to your children. Put your horniness needs aside for once in your life and concentrate on those poor kids who didn’t ask to be born and certainly didn’t ask to be so poorly raised.

Maybe she wants to join the 4 x 4 club.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

There aren't many things as abusive as having Elicia homeschool your child.

Drascilla and Taeyang can forget about the Three Rs.

The Clegg curriculum consists of the Four Ps: Paranoia, Publicity, Photoshop, and Pregnancies.

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, mmal said:

There aren't many things as abusive as having Elicia homeschool your child.

Drascilla and Taeyang can forget about the Three Rs.

The Clegg curriculum consists of the Four Ps: Paranoia, Publicity, Photoshop, and Pregnancies.

And the four “As”

anger

abuse

anti vaccine

anti birth control

• Love 15
On 9/2/2020 at 11:10 PM, Dustbunny said:

Drascilla has problems, she doesn't seem to know how to interact without screeching, screaming, kicking, punching, runnng away, hollering and being an ANNOYING BRAT!

That video is more proof, Jihoon is cuddling Taeyang and rather than asking to sit with them Drascilla starts punching. 🙄

I can't wait until shes a teenager, Deaven will have her hands full and she'll probably wind up with grandkids from several different men.

The rotten fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.  😈

Drucilla has problems because her mother and grandmother have major issues.  

• Love 16
On 9/4/2020 at 10:00 AM, Kath94 said:

She's quite the potty mouth, isn't she?  She (pretended) to move to a foreign country & is appalled that it isn't exactly like the U.S.A. and she is treated differently.  Oh Noes!

SFU Deaven nobody cares what you think.  YES she has a major potty mouth because she has such a limited vocabulary, just like her mother too, and they are LDS?  Always major drama with her - she's so exhausting 💤

Edited by endure
  • Love 6
24 minutes ago, mmal said:

A few days ago, Deavan finally admitted to lying, but, as usual, still managed to deflect any responsibility by blaming the show's non-disclosure agreement for her lying.

On a lighter note, someone shared a screenshot of a description of one of Elicia's novels.

The family Clegg are just a bit whacko.  The book didn’t have as many reviews on Amazon and not well rated.....too funny the main character is called Devin and Deaven’s picture on the cover lol 😂 

• LOL 7
30 minutes ago, mmal said:

A few days ago, Deavan finally admitted to lying, but, as usual, still managed to deflect any responsibility by blaming the show's non-disclosure agreement for her lying.

On a lighter note, someone shared a screenshot of a description of one of Elicia's novels.

Omg Elicia's book is so ridiculous... The main character is Devin who was just released from a mental hospital and she meets a wealthy Korean aristocrat named G. Hoon from the powerful Hoon family.. He promises her a castle but actually locks her in a tower where *GASP* she is expected to cook and clean while her evil mother in law berates her... 

These people are insane!  😂 

• LOL 17
  • Love 3

I feel sorry for Jihoon’s parents. Their irresponsible ne’er do well son has knocked up this ignorant, irresponsible dummy from another country and they may never see their grandson again. I hope in 10 years or so, Taeyang can make contact with his grandparents and stay in regular communication with them.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 12
On 9/5/2020 at 4:33 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Deaven had two children with two different fathers and now is on to her next victim likely baby daddy. Deaven, here’s some old fashioned advice. Be a mother to your two young children, stop finding fuck boys, stop looking for instant fathers for your already existing kids and then taking them away from their new daddies. Having these men going through the revolving door is emotionally  abusive to your children. Put your horniness needs aside for once in your life and concentrate on those poor kids who didn’t ask to be born and certainly didn’t ask to be so poorly raised.

And to the fathers. 

• Love 3
On 9/7/2020 at 12:43 AM, Joan of Argh said:

Omg Elicia's book is so ridiculous... The main character is Devin who was just released from a mental hospital and she meets a wealthy Korean aristocrat named G. Hoon from the powerful Hoon family.. He promises her a castle but actually locks her in a tower where *GASP* she is expected to cook and clean while her evil mother in law berates her... 

These people are insane!  😂

Stop. Seriously? What a family of whackadoos. 

• LOL 7
On 9/7/2020 at 12:43 AM, Joan of Argh said:

Omg Elicia's book is so ridiculous... The main character is Devin who was just released from a mental hospital and she meets a wealthy Korean

I am amazed that the book was not made up of F*** words since that is the basic vocab she used in Korea!

Was placing her main character devin....in a mental hospital---a bit of wishful thinking? really if this women is an author...I am William Shakesphere !

guess you can get ANY TRASH published!

Put a fork in this family  they are DONE (but save the baby--before they abuse him with their parenting skills)

• LOL 6

For someone who throws her NDA out there as a response to any questions she doesn't want to answer, she certainly doesn't care if her boyfriend posts intimate photos. She'll probably just claim they are modeling shots. Should we take bets on how long it will be before she takes Vivid up on their offer? The have made offers to several of the castmembers and she is probably included

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFEhGyRDyMa/

• Useful 2

You can almost see the hillbilly homeboy trash bucket baby daddy in Dracula's face in that last photo above...I can just imagine her father...The guy that gets drunk ass drunk and fights every weekend at the local hillbilly bar...

As for Darvon's obsession with Korean K-Pop boy band types, maybe it's because she makes herself look like an Asian anime cartoon?

I'd bet good money that Mother Joonie has smacked the living shit out of him more than once since he let her grandson leave Korea.

Edited by gingerella
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
14 minutes ago, gingerella said:

You can almost see the hillbilly homeboy trash bucket baby daddy in Dracula's face in that last photo above...I can just imagine her father...The guy that gets drunk ass drunk and fights every weekend at the local hillbilly bar..

I was thinking EXACTLY that! In Yiddish, my mother would she has a “prusta punim,” an unrefined face. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I was thinking EXACTLY that! In Yiddish, my mother would she has a “prusta punim,” an unrefined face. 

Yeah, and that explains why the kid is so meshuggeneh! Oy vey...

@Auntie Anxiety, basically the complete opposite of a shayna punim!

Edited by gingerella
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

On 9/5/2020 at 2:02 AM, Joan of Argh said:

I've lost all confidence in Yates... 

Who is John Yates?

On 9/6/2020 at 11:08 PM, mmal said:

I can't open reddit at work, what was she lying about?

47 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

More on the brain condition and that Deaven cannot use birth control. Surely there has to be some option for her. Maybe a second opinion would work. Or just the responsibility for an hapless dude coming her direction.

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-deavan-mom-says-no-birth-control-for-daughter-should-new-guy-topher-worry/

She is so full of it.  Why not use non-hormonal birth control??

• Love 5
3 hours ago, gingerella said:

You can almost see the hillbilly homeboy trash bucket baby daddy in Dracula's face in that last photo above...I can just imagine her father...The guy that gets drunk ass drunk and fights every weekend at the local hillbilly bar...

He’s everything you expected and MORE

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/tv/reality-tv/deavan-clegg-lashes-out-after-90-day-fiance-fan-account-reveals-identity-of-drascillas-bio-dad/

Although I find him less hillbilly, more gross, try-hard face-tattoo’d weirdo.  And disgusting Druscilla looks a lot like him.

Not to harp on a child, but I am sure she stinks, with the diaper, and always looking filthy.  

45FFCA08-78D0-4BB7-942C-DA7DD41B45A5.jpeg

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

She is so full of it.  Why not use non-hormonal birth control??

^^^ Exactly! There are options out there for women who may have medical issues that advise against taking hormones. 

At the very least (and the easiest, no-prescription-required option): WRAP. IT. UP. 

Speaking of wrapping it up, here's a nice gem of a video from the 80's (yep, showing my age). I love this song and the Fabulous Thunderbirds. And Deavan could learn a thing or two. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

He’s everything you expected and MORE

Lordy, Deavan is SUCH an idiot. While I realize I don't know anything about this guy, but there's an order of protection so clearly he is no saint, I laughed when I read in his post that Deavan said he wasn't "stepping up." Hmmmm......sounds familiar, doesn't it Jihoon? 

And her outrage at this information getting out - ridiculous! If you have skeletons in your closet that you don't want anyone to see:

DO NOT GO ON A REALITY SHOW.

• Love 20
2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

More on the brain condition and that Deaven cannot use birth control.

I once knew a woman who claimed "birth control isn't strong enough for my system", as if evolution had determined that her genetic material needed to be replicated and so it thwarted all attempts to prevent it. 

• LOL 23