Type keyword(s) to search

Deavan & Jihoon: 21st Century Super Sperm

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 5/18/2021 at 8:59 PM, Ucross said:

I always thought pot would explain the slackjawed stupid face -- but can you buy it in Korea?

Weed is very, very illegal in Korea.

Koreans are also subject to Korean law when traveling abroad, so some k-pop stars have been arrested on their return to Korea after smoking in foreign countries. If you're caught smoking weed in Korea as a foreigner, they deport you. So, I'm fairly sure no one was smoking while in Korea. 

edit to add: caught smoking includes having weed in your system (urine and/ or hair) English teachers moving to Korea are drug tested when they arrive and will be sent back to their home country if they test positive (even if weed is legal in their country/ State). 

Edited by watchingtvaddict
Clarified that being caught smoking doesn’t just include caught with physical marijuana
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1
On 5/18/2021 at 12:47 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Jihoon needs a work permit of some kind to work in this country.     I doubt he's going to get a sponsor for a visa for him. 

I think he could find someone in Utah. If his english were slightly better , he could get sponsored to teach.  The school districts in my area of Utah are dual immersion with Asian languages , Chinese is most common and then Japanese and Korean. Every class needs teachers. The pay is not great but you have a place to stay , enough to live and travel to do sightseeing. It is very common for young women to come teach for 1-2 years and have an adventure in America and return home. Kind of like the Americans that go teach English in Korea.

In the meantime, if he really does have a trade like doing tile? he could get sponsored but he needs to make the first moved and contact people. Job boards have employers willing to sponsor but since it is more work, you have to make the contact and prove your skills and worth. One compant that works with a neighboring HOA sponsors about 30 people right now for labor type jobs, hard work, but decent money. 

On 5/18/2021 at 9:28 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

As a special ed teacher who survived Covid and several different teaching models, I think I may head out to Utah.........(and I am not a felon, lol!)

My good friend is a special edu teacher, over 30 years. She is very torn this year. With the rising population, her school is being changed since she works in the severe unit. She broke her back a few years ago and is in her 50's . She is struggling because she loves the kids, but next year she will have new ones, She could go sit at a desk job and make the same amount or more, she has over 10 offers of pretty easy jobs. She is bi-linugal so they need people for all sorts of customer service or translating jobs, many in medical fields that she can do from an office or home. She could work packing boxes or doing quality checks and make more money then special edu (which is sad). I can understand her sturggle to choose at her age. It is sadder to see young teachers , good teachers choosing to leave for higher pay at jobs that do not use their education of skills.  I felt even worse when one of the best teachers that many students look forward to having went to work for a large firm, triple the pay so again how can you blame her. 

COVID made so many companies from CA relocate. There is now a tech sector and so many living wage jobs. Plus life is peaceful, maybe too peaceful if you like nightlife, but politics are just like local issues, like should we get a stop light or water issues. For a city the size of Hartford or Albany NY , at 10pm the streets are empty and you can sit and see the stars. Okay I will say a negative because it is not like the Truman Story, the internet is bad , like down almost everyday, and if you need medical care beyond broken bones or stiches, it is months of waiting or traveling 600-800 miles. 

• Love 6
(edited)
On 5/19/2021 at 3:36 PM, silverspoons said:

My good friend is a special edu teacher, over 30 years. She is very torn this year. With the rising population, her school is being changed since she works in the severe unit. She broke her back a few years ago and is in her 50's . She is struggling because she loves the kids, but next year she will have new ones, She could go sit at a desk job and make the same amount or more, she has over 10 offers of pretty easy jobs. She is bi-linugal so they need people for all sorts of customer service or translating jobs, many in medical fields that she can do from an office or home. She could work packing boxes or doing quality checks and make more money then special edu (which is sad). I can understand her sturggle to choose at her age. It is sadder to see young teachers , good teachers choosing to leave for higher pay at jobs that do not use their education of skills.  I felt even worse when one of the best teachers that many students look forward to having went to work for a large firm, triple the pay so again how can you blame her. 

I would leave for a higher paying job if I could.  I am 56 and yes, I would love to make bank and have a nice retirement fund!  Sad but true.  And if I could retire, I would.

On 5/19/2021 at 1:48 AM, watchingtvaddict said:

Weed is very, very illegal in Korea.

I agree.  very VERY illegal.  Plus Deavan never struck me as a pot smoker.  Leg spreader, yes, but pot smoker, no.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 5/19/2021 at 1:36 PM, silverspoons said:

My good friend is a special edu teacher, over 30 years. She is very torn this year. With the rising population, her school is being changed since she works in the severe unit. She broke her back a few years ago and is in her 50's . She is struggling because she loves the kids

I know of the position your friend holds and I am very impressed that she can still do it in her 50s. The special ed unit requires a lot of physical ability while teaching, and I admire her efforts to stay with it. I'm surprised they get paid less because I know in Canada everyone gets paid based on the amount of education they have, (unless you're in a private school). They pay crap, but they don't always check references, which can attract creeps.

Just wanted to say good post, and thank you to your friend for her contributions.

• Love 3
On 1/8/2021 at 2:38 AM, Christina said:

it that Deavan is my Bitch Eating Crackers , so Jihoon is automatically leaps above her to me, but even if she wasn't, Taeyung and his paternal grandparents do not deserve to be separated because Deavan and Jihoon are childish losers.

I am glad to hear that he has a lawyer, and I am pretty sure there's another partner in America who would love to be in a relationship with Jihoon. He's very charming, despite being a manipulative liar. It bothers me when there's a fight over children's custody and/or child care payments, resulting in parents making up allegations just "to win". In the long run it only hurts the child. Jihoon needs to be in his son's life 

• Love 3
On 1/17/2021 at 1:43 AM, Christina said:

The reason I'm tempted to donate to Jihoon's GFM

xb1sf1e2rsb61.jpg

I'm actually a huge proponent of family law cases being sealed as not public information with few exceptions, but damn I wish this case had one. I'd love to read the judge's opinion on her posting shit like this. She can't have an attorney or they would have shut her down when she sent that bullshit Cease and Desist to Amanda and yelled at her for things like this. Larissa was constantly on IG crying about how her immigration and criminal attorneys kept yelling at her for her IG posts. 

Deavan is just cold-hearted and doesn't like that Jihoon and his family are getting any sympathy. People just do not like her.

EDIT: Hot damn there's more:

uo6u4odeqtb61.jpg

I realize I'm out of the loop because I do not watch her videos or anything, but what the heck happened to her face? She does not look the same.

• LOL 2
On 12/2/2020 at 8:10 PM, Kikiki said:

On 12/2/2020 at 8:10 PM, Kikiki said:

f anyone is actually interested in the possible psychological  "why" for these people's behaviour, reading about Narcissistic personality disorder is also helpful.

ALL OF THIS IS JUST MY 2 CENTS!!

I definitely agree (although I haven't a "professional" clue) and I would even venture a guess that 75% of celebrities fit this criteria 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

So she is telling us she had another miscarriage, does she expect us to believe her, does she expect an outpouring of sympathy and no questions about the whole pregnancy and timely miscarriage?  Does she think we have a short memory and don't remember she pulled this shit in Korea?

She is a pathological liar.

• Love 11
On 6/11/2021 at 5:13 AM, Kid said:

Latest news is that she had a miscarriage.  Has this woman never heard of birth control???  Ever??

Didn't she have a miscarriage in Korea too, just before she packed it in there? She is definitely a crazy one, the poor kids :(

• Love 1
(edited)
34 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

34 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I hope you aren’t melting @Frozendiva…your weather is news making! Stay cool

We hit 36 today. 37.2 is our hottest ever recorded temp. Tomorrow and Thursday are highs of 37, so the record may fall. Lytton BC hit 49.6.

Edited by Frozendiva

That photo of Deavan reminds me of those "baby glamour shots" they used in that tiaras and tots old show.

Unfortunately, it's not photoshop!  This dumbass actually did THAT to her FACE! Whoa!

• LOL 2
17 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Okay I bit, I'll never learn.

I read somewhere else that it was $1500 an episode, the truth is out there people.

I’m sure it changes according to spin off and cast member… didn’t they say it was $1500 per couple (and only the American gets paid). Maybe if they film overseas they get $2000 per couple but the amount is split. I’m fairly sure the foreigners aren’t supposed to work when they arrive in the US but maybe Sharp doesn’t care about breaking the law? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
On 4/14/2022 at 2:59 PM, Frozendiva said:

Screenrant article about Jihoon. Deaven’s side of things. Truth? Who knows.

https://screenrant.com/90-day-fiance-deavan-jihoon-taeyang-birthday-comment/

Jihoon is a slacker but Daevan’s  mouth is a cavern of lies. How is it cheaper for Jihoon to travel to America? That makes no sense. She also hooked up with the new boyfriend shortly after marrying Jihoon so there is that… who knows what the truth is but Daevan has been caught in many lies regarding Ex’s, not just Jihoon. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Jihoon is a slacker but Daevan’s  mouth is a cavern of lies. How is it cheaper for Jihoon to travel to America? That makes no sense. She also hooked up with the new boyfriend shortly after marrying Jihoon so there is that… who knows what the truth is but Daevan has been caught in many lies regarding Ex’s, not just Jihoon. 

Korea had forced quarantine for 7 days to 2 weeks for a long time. It costs about $1200-$2000 (if you have to stay in a hotel) so Deavan visiting Jihoon would definitely be more expensive because when JiHoon returns to Korea he is able to stay at home (so no need to pay hotel quarantine costs). 

I believe quarantine is no longer a thing from April 1, 2022 (if you're fully vaccinated) but IIRC Deavan is anti-vaccine so she'd still have to pay for quarantine.... 

Not sure if Jihoon is vaccinated. But, he won't be allowed to enter the US if he isn't. 

Edited by watchingtvaddict
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, watchingtvaddict said:

I believe quarantine is no longer a thing from April 1, 2022 (if you're fully vaccinated) but IIRC Deavan is anti-vaccine so she'd still have to pay for quarantine.... 

Stupid is as stupid does.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, watchingtvaddict said:

Korea had forced quarantine for 7 days to 2 weeks for a long time. It costs about $1200-$2000 (if you have to stay in a hotel) so Deavan visiting Jihoon would definitely be more expensive because when JiHoon returns to Korea he is able to stay at home (so no need to pay hotel quarantine costs). 

Not sure if Jihoon is vaccinated. But, he won't be allowed to enter the US if he isn't. 

The cost I believe is 2 tickets vs 1. If Jihoon comes to the USA, it is one ticket. It Devan has to fly to take the son to him, that is 2 tickets. Utah is pretty straight forward on this cost. I have done  legal work for free for women in Utah and almost all the cases are over a state line.  If it is more then 50 miles, travel expenses are considered like this the 2 tickets vs 1 until the child is of age to fly or travel alone which is 14 (not sure if international is different but over state lines flying is 14). 

Now , it is going to cost Jihoon some crazy dollars to find a place to stay in Utah. Utah hotels, airbnbs, and rentals are so crazy high. My mom had emergency surgery in salt lake and I wanted to go see her, and even with the hospital trying to help me find something, for a week in a "ok" not my preference hotel was almost $2k , this was like best western dated no spa. finding an airbnb for a straight month visit is next to impossible, and would likely be near 10k. My city does not allow airbnb, and my friend has a finished basement and a visiting professor begged to stay and was willing to pay $8k for the 5 weeks because he could find nowhere to book for 5 weeks. She could not do it because the fines are crazy(over 25k for 5 weeks)  if you are found out (and they are doing undercover stings like they do for hookers, for people renting rooms).  People do not understand how many people left CA and moved to Utah/Idaho/NV/AZ. It is such a different place, and sadly not for the better. 

Edited by silverspoons
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, silverspoons said:

The cost I believe is 2 tickets vs 1. If Jihoon comes to the USA, it is one ticket. It Devan has to fly to take the son to him, that is 2 tickets. Utah is pretty straight forward on this cost. I have done  legal work for free for women in Utah and almost all the cases are over a state line.  If it is more then 50 miles, travel expenses are considered like this the 2 tickets vs 1 until the child is of age to fly or travel alone which is 14 (not sure if international is different but over state lines flying is 14). 

Now , it is going to cost Jihoon some crazy dollars to find a place to stay in Utah. Utah hotels, airbnbs, and rentals are so crazy high. My mom had emergency surgery in salt lake and I wanted to go see her, and even with the hospital trying to help me find something, for a week in a "ok" not my preference hotel was almost $2k , this was like best western dated no spa. finding an airbnb for a straight month visit is next to impossible, and would likely be near 10k. My city does not allow airbnb, and my friend has a finished basement and a visiting professor begged to stay and was willing to pay $8k for the 5 weeks because he could find nowhere to book for 5 weeks. She could not do it because the fines are crazy(over 25k for 5 weeks)  if you are found out (and they are doing undercover stings like they do for hookers, for people renting rooms).  People do not understand how many people left CA and moved to Utah/Idaho/NV/AZ. It is such a different place, and sadly not for the better. 

Ahhh ok, I thought her son was still under 2 and would fly for free. Man COVID messed with my sense of time. 😂 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ahhh ok, I thought her son was still under 2 and would fly for free. Man COVID messed with my sense of time. 😂 

I had to think for a second too, but then I remembered that touching 1st birthday for the son in Korea (I know it was not the 1 year according to American birthdays), with Jihoon's family and all the traditions. I believe their son is at least 3 by now. 

Even if he could travel for free, the divorce custody agreement let us hope last for 15 years aqnd they are not back in court fighting every year.  I do feel bad for Jihoon and family if they do not get as much time as they should have but Utah is just so pro-mom as per custody (and I guess would say benefit men for support since support is low) , it is a losing battle for Jihoon. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Deavan also got real about the couple's decision to present the relationship on the show in a way that didn't align with their reality off camera.

"If you want me to be [100 percent] honest, I don't think there was a romantic connection to begin with," she wrote. "We both felt this way and had talked about it several times."

She explained, "We did everything for the show because he had debts and I had medical bills to pay. When I moved there, we never slept in the same bed and faked it for YouTube and the show."

BITCH, LIAR.

Don't know what her end game was - but she should NEVER have involved children.  again, bitch

Edited by Boston
forgot word
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

I just saw on TMZ that Deavan and Jihoon’s son has been diagnosed with Leukemia. Deavan says she has been unable to contact Jihoon or his family since they have her blocked. I don’t know how to post a link to the article. Prayers for Taeyang and a speedy recovery. 

Edited by MakingBacon
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, MakingBacon said:

I just saw on TMZ that Deavan and Jihoon’s son has been diagnosed with Leukemia. Deavan says she has been unable to contact Jihoon or his family since they have her blocked. I don’t know how to post a link to the article. Prayers for Taeyang and a speedy recovery. 

I just saw this. Poor little Taehyung. He's had so much turbulence. Poor little guy. It does seem like she is pregnant too.  Sigh.

I really don't care for Deavan, and Jihoon was useless (but not a bad guy), but this is just terrible. Poor baby!  

The men of BTS have been my standard for Korean men, so Jihoon was always so shocking to me. LOL  I do feel bad for the guy, though. 

Edited by TrininisaScorp
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

I have always been team Taeyang in this mess but this whole blocked on social media can't contact bothers me. I was divorced in Utah. My ex lived over 2000 miles away.  We both had to have a phone number on file that was valid, they preferred a landline but would accept a cell phone. If it changed you had to report it. I actually paid for my landline I had on file for years because I did not want to have to go fill out paperwork. This having a phone number on file was manditory in all out of state/county custody and lawyers warned it if changed your number and did not report it the court took it very seriously (that is why I paid extra for that landline, just to know I was always in compliance). I just do not understand why Devean and others say I was blocked on social media so I cant contact someone. These people have no phones, no family, no work, no friends no address to overnight a signed letter. Is social media the only form of contact? This is why the court has the manditory phone number in long distance custody

I also hope that the gofundme Devan's mom started is really going to medical bills. The medical bills that high for a child in Utah shock me. My son had some very serious life long medical issues and living in Utah the 2 groups that have great coverage are pregnant moms and kids. When my son turned 18, it was so hard, we had to go out of state, over 18 was a nightmare but under 18, was super easy. My husband is self employed and we are not low income and we bought a kids policy which is with the HMO that has the only children's hospital in the state. We paid the highest rates because we got no discounts or subsidies and were self employed. My son has pre-exisiting serious dx and I just went down and bought the policy at an agent (like you buy car insurance) and it was not an Obamacare plan , it was private policy but obamacare is avaiable and cheaper. It was $181 month as 2021 (not sure about 2022). It paid for everything except on liquid medcine we had to pay $110 a month for 6 months but it covered hospital stays and testing and treatments that were 6 figures with no deductible, Also with Devan being pregnant she can get on baby your baby which covers her kids at 100% for free so at least he would be 100% covered for 5 months. There is just something about Devan's mom and the wording of the gofundme, quoting average costs of medical care. Devan was very vocal that she carried her own insurance when she had Teayang (people accussed her of being on welfare ). She said paid for her health coverage.  I just would hope that the  50k the mom says is needed asap, is really going towards Taeyang and not Devan's lifestyle. I hate to question it but I have had a lot of medical bills issues for myself, my son once he turned 18, my mom when I had to take over her care, but I have never seen in Utah the inability to get a toddler care and huge bills. I help polygamous women leave, and kids some kids have needed very expensive care and Primary children's does not deny, is non-profit, will help you get insured, will reduce costs based on income until insured, this we need 50k to start just seems off? 

I hope Taeyang gets better. He is at a good hospital and glad to hear the prognois is seems good.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

They should prosecute people if they misuse gofundme donations or if they pretend to not have insurance when they do.

You can report gofundmes if you think they’re fraudulent. I’ve seen a couple taken down before. But others have stayed up and others are reposted with the correct details. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

I just caught a little of Devan on live with John Yates. I can only take both in small doses so I did not listen to the whole thing. It is still up now but John is famous for removing lives. She went though the day she found out, she said they are 99% sure it is cancer but there is always that 1% it is not. She was kind of vague or focus more in on her feelings then the dx? John asked her why the gofundme. I listened for as long as I could, she did not say if she had insurance or not when I listened. She said her only income is only fans currently. It is enough to live okay, like pay bills, eat, have a car and be a stay at home mom which is her goal and dream. She said went over in detail the money she made from 90 day, 12k for season 1 and either 14 or 16k for season 2 (2nd season usually pay both cast soJihoon could have made the same amount that year). She made about 4k last year on IG sponsors. She said some stuff about bom bod and vitamins and the low pay sponsors. She made 16k profit off her youtube while in Korea but had to stop it when she came to the US because of the divorce and made $120 since but she admits she did not post because she could not during the divorce and focused on only fans. She did not say what she made on only fans, just it was enough to live decent, car, house, food, Her baby daddy Chris got a new job, his dream job but she would not say what it was and said it does not pay well but she wants him to follow his dreams. 

So the feeling I got was the 50k was going towards  her living expenses more then medical. She said that having a sick kid is full time and one parent needs to be with the kid full time and cant do anything else. She never mentioned the bills were huge, she said medical cost and then went into this long talk about having to be a 24/7 caregiver and she wont be able to work and the gofundme would help.  I fans want to give so she can stay at home and not work and be with her son for the next year, then that is a wonderful blessing. Many parents have to work and it is a struggle so if she is blessed with people giving and they know it is for living not medical and are okay, then she is very lucky. Every year the East Idaho News has a secret Santa that donates over 1 million dollars to families in the community. A good deal of them are struggling with the same careigver, needing to work, sick child or sometimes sick spouse or parents. Eastern Idaho uses the same Utah children;s hospital and the people blessed enough to get a 10 or 20k check so that they can go be with their child in Utah instead of having to work in Idaho and travel on weekends or go into debt because of the long distance feel so blessed, the reactions and thankfulness are some of the most touching videos I have seen. If Deavan is blessed with strangers giving her the gift of time with her son and no commute, I hope she appreciates it as much as the recipents from East Idaho that have kids with the same struggle at the same hospital. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 1

I can't believe no one will tell Jihoon what's going on with the son, so that part is not true.   

I thought she was shacking up with the current guy/baby daddy #3, in L.A., and he's supposed to be very successful?   

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I can't believe no one will tell Jihoon what's going on with the son, so that part is not true.   

I thought she was shacking up with the current guy/baby daddy #3, in L.A., and he's supposed to be very successful?   

She wants him to follow his dreams even though they are low paying?  When you have three kids total sometimes you have to get practical.

• Love 5
Publicists must be cheap, because how is Deavan able to afford one.

I don't know what's more shocking, Deavan claiming that she makes money from her OnlyFans, or that she still has an OnlyFans given the fact that she kept having "Going Out of Business" sales for it.
  • Mind Blown 1
5 hours ago, mmal said:

Publicists must be cheap, because how is Deavan able to afford one.

I don't know what's more shocking, Deavan claiming that she makes money from her OnlyFans, or that she still has an OnlyFans given the fact that she kept having "Going Out of Business" sales for it.

Her face is so heavily altered in pics someone else could just take over it.

• LOL 3
On 6/1/2022 at 12:00 PM, MrBuhBye said:

She wants him to follow his dreams even though they are low paying?  When you have three kids total sometimes you have to get practical.

It is amazing how delusional some women get for some D.....I worked with one, a highly educated woman who met this guy online. Their 3rd date was him moving cross country to be near his young daughter. He allegedly quit a decent job to do this....once he got there and started looking for work I remember asking her how the job search was going. She said he had two offers, one would pay more and had benefits, but the other was more of his dream type work and "funner" so he was taking that one---the part time, no benefits gig. And all I thought was....um, you are in your late 30s with a kid to support (and this chick got knocked up soon after even after the guy made it clear he had zero interest in more kids), time to forget about fun. She eventually broke up with him and now just blasts how he turned into a lazy loser...the rest of us shake our heads. He always was one! 

• Love 5
On 5/31/2022 at 2:53 PM, silverspoons said:

I have always been team Taeyang in this mess but this whole blocked on social media can't contact bothers me. I was divorced in Utah. My ex lived over 2000 miles away.  We both had to have a phone number on file that was valid, they preferred a landline but would accept a cell phone. If it changed you had to report it. I actually paid for my landline I had on file for years because I did not want to have to go fill out paperwork. This having a phone number on file was manditory in all out of state/county custody and lawyers warned it if changed your number and did not report it the court took it very seriously (that is why I paid extra for that landline, just to know I was always in compliance). I just do not understand why Devean and others say I was blocked on social media so I cant contact someone. These people have no phones, no family, no work, no friends no address to overnight a signed letter. Is social media the only form of contact? This is why the court has the manditory phone number in long distance custody

I also hope that the gofundme Devan's mom started is really going to medical bills. The medical bills that high for a child in Utah shock me. My son had some very serious life long medical issues and living in Utah the 2 groups that have great coverage are pregnant moms and kids. When my son turned 18, it was so hard, we had to go out of state, over 18 was a nightmare but under 18, was super easy. My husband is self employed and we are not low income and we bought a kids policy which is with the HMO that has the only children's hospital in the state. We paid the highest rates because we got no discounts or subsidies and were self employed. My son has pre-exisiting serious dx and I just went down and bought the policy at an agent (like you buy car insurance) and it was not an Obamacare plan , it was private policy but obamacare is avaiable and cheaper. It was $181 month as 2021 (not sure about 2022). It paid for everything except on liquid medcine we had to pay $110 a month for 6 months but it covered hospital stays and testing and treatments that were 6 figures with no deductible, Also with Devan being pregnant she can get on baby your baby which covers her kids at 100% for free so at least he would be 100% covered for 5 months. There is just something about Devan's mom and the wording of the gofundme, quoting average costs of medical care. Devan was very vocal that she carried her own insurance when she had Teayang (people accussed her of being on welfare ). She said paid for her health coverage.  I just would hope that the  50k the mom says is needed asap, is really going towards Taeyang and not Devan's lifestyle. I hate to question it but I have had a lot of medical bills issues for myself, my son once he turned 18, my mom when I had to take over her care, but I have never seen in Utah the inability to get a toddler care and huge bills. I help polygamous women leave, and kids some kids have needed very expensive care and Primary children's does not deny, is non-profit, will help you get insured, will reduce costs based on income until insured, this we need 50k to start just seems off? 

I hope Taeyang gets better. He is at a good hospital and glad to hear the prognois is seems good.

Your son should have been covered under  your medical policy until they are 26.