Type keyword(s) to search

Deavan & Jihoon: 21st Century Super Sperm

• Start Topic

Still confused as to how many episodes are left and the time line. In the beginning of season 2 we see Devon in S. Korea with a mask talking about the pandemic. Next episode she and Mother Jihoon do cooking together which puts Devan in her place.  When does she model in S. Korea (again as per the previews and I grabbed a screen shot) to provide "for her family"?

devan 1.png

• Useful 1

Apparently, Deavan has done some Instagram Lives without her wedding ring and has shown a photo of another man hugging her with that man's face not shown. I have not seen nor heard any of those, but I also haven't looked for them. Jihoon posted several negative posts that people were claiming are him suggesting he was in a depression and were trying to reach out to him. Elicia, Deavan's mom, is being harassed on her IG for speaking to Jihoon they way she did, and people are telling her to teach her daughter to train her granddaughter better, other than just abusing Jihoon who has been in her life for a whole three months. Here are some posts from them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Deavan 'explanation' means nothing. Drucilla is her daughter and she could have been watching ...Elisha was doing nothing...and Deavan raised her daughter not to listen. She has no one to blame but herself.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 22
14 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Deavan 'explanation' means nothing. Drucilla is her daughter and she could have been watching ...Elisha was dong nothing...and Deavan raised her daughter ghter not to listen. She has no one to blame but herself.

Yup, and Deavan will never take accountability for her own poor choices. She's a blamer. Jihoon "ruined my life," "I gave up everything to be with him," "He can't watch my kid properly," "You have to take care of us." Deavan continues to play the victim as if she has no ability to take control of her own life. 

Deavan and Jihoon got knocked up, didn't even know each other, and Deavan wanted a man to play house with. Jihoon is no prize and lied about his job and ability to provide for a family - but it was clear to everyone else that he was lying. Deavan chose to ignore it. She gives him ultimatums (secure an apartment for us or I'm not coming) and then turns around and books her own Airbnb. She's ridiculous. 

End rant.

• Love 16

I watched a tiny bit of one of the lives and she doesn't outright say the man in this photo people have seen is not jihoon, but says they are "working things out". I got bored quickly so don't know any more 😄

• Love 3
On 8/19/2020 at 8:35 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Deavan 'explanation' means nothing. Drucilla is her daughter and she could have been watching ...Elisha was doing nothing...and Deavan raised her daughter not to listen. She has no one to blame but herself.

And, why would anyone depend on the person who hardly speaks English to keep command of a small child?  Was he supposed to use Google Translate to tell Drascilla to come back when she ran away?  

3 hours ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Deaven is now crying that Reddit fans are exposing her to danger by doxing her ex. He has a face tattoo that says malicious 🥱

Once again, Deaven doesn't see how her own actions are the cause of her problems.  If she was truly concerned about being in danger from her ex, wouldn't she have been safer keeping a low profile and not going on a reality TV show?

• Love 14
47 minutes ago, readheaded said:

Was he supposed to use Google Translate to tell Drascilla to come back when she ran away? 

He was supposed to carry her around like a sack of potatoes.  It’s the Clegg model of parenting.

Occasionally she gets set down to writhe around unheeded in dirt, sand, or trash.  Interaction with random insects encouraged.

50 minutes ago, readheaded said:

Once again, Deaven doesn't see how her own actions are the cause of her problems.  If she was truly concerned about being in danger from her ex, wouldn't she have been safer keeping a low profile and not going on a reality TV show?

Maybe the ex is in cahoots with the aunt who wants to kidnap her for a sex ring.  Eye roll.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

So part of the reason why Deavan returned to the U.S. is so that she could possibly cheat with some photographer?

Just when I thought my opinion of her couldn't get any lower.

Edited by mmal
  • Love 4

Here’s a link to an instagram post of Deaven’s, first shes says she will post photos of her kids because she loves them, later in the ramble about her and Drucilla being pale she says she’s keeping them off, but she continues to post photos of the kids in amongst all her beauty shots of herself......just editing to add this posting is from last May  🥺😬🙄

Edited by endure
  • Useful 1

So Deavan thinks she'll decide whether or not to continue the show?    Nope, the producers will decide who they want to work with, and posting things saying that you're being given a bad edit isn't the way to keep the paychecks coming in.    

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

First, Junny asks people to lay off Elicia, who is taking some awful heat, which includes death threats. She made her account private so I can't see them to link.

I posted info about the Deavan/Jihoon split a few days ago, and now Frauded by TLC is claiming exclusive info in this The Dipp article. I tend to like that IG account because she does get production leaks, but her podcast and fraudcast success has went a bit to her head, I think. Reddit broke the story a few weeks ago and a YouTube account Auntie something has claimed an exclusive days before the article was published.

Short YouTube video discussing the breakup and Deavan's new man:

I don't think there will ever be an excuse for death threats because someone showed themselves to be a horrible person on a reality television show. However, Elicia does deserve the negative comments about her behaviors, imo. 

• Love 7

So forgive me if this has been mentioned.  I just saw a pic of a K-pop band BTS and Jihoon is totally rocking the K-pop vibe. I think that is why Deavan fell for him in the first place. Cute boyband dude. He might look the part, but man child doesn't have a dime to his name. 

• Love 7
8 hours ago, endure said:

Here’s a link to an instagram post of Deaven’s, first shes says she will post photos of her kids because she loves them, later in the ramble about her and Drucilla being pale she says she’s keeping them off, but she continues to post photos of the kids in amongst all her beauty shots of herself......just editing to add this posting is from last May  🥺😬🙄

Oh how cute....Deavan I see using Jesse's 'work on your self' line... at least try to be original. 

• Love 1
22 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Occasionally she gets set down to writhe around unheeded in dirt, sand, or trash.  Interaction with random insects encouraged.

or to sit in and play with the night's dinner

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

It's an improvement..

deaven1.jpg

deaven2.jpg

Good grief, she's what 23?....has 2 kids by different father's and they're both losers, now she's off with another Korean dude... and all she can think about is sexy stories and peak-a-boos of her ass

I'm assuming this is from her Fans Only and from what I've heard the natives are restless and demanding more than pics of her ass in panties, some are threatening a mutiny unless she drops her bottoms and gives them more for the money. 😲

Deaven is a trainwreck and after witnessing her mother's drama queen antics it explains a lot.

I'm on pregnancy watch because she never seems to learn anything and blames everyone else for the mess she's in.

I feel sorry for her kids because they're being raised by white trash morons.

• Love 9

Oh for goodness sake, Jihoon. Stop apologizing. You “heard” that Elicia and Drascilla received death threats. And the source of that story was likely Deavan who for some reason, is always near death in all her stories. Drascilla was also being “scraped off the street” in Korea because Jihoon “killed” her according to Elicia. If this was anyone else, I’d believe it, but Utah Lydia Deetz and her mother tend to have a flair for the dramatic. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
53 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Oh for goodness sake, Jihoon. Stop apologizing. You “heard” that Elicia and Drascilla received death threats. And the source of that story was likely Deavan who for some reason, is always near death in all her stories. Drascilla was also being “scraped off the street” in Korea because Jihoon “killed” her according to Elicia. If this was anyone else, I’d believe it, but Utah Lydia Deetz and her mother tend to have a flair for the dramatic. 

I absolutely agree that Deavan is a poor source for anything, especially because she is so extremely overly dramatic. However, the death threats are real and the people posting them are proud of themselves. It's been horrible to see. The worst part about it is that it gives Elicia and Deavan a pass on their behaviors because they equate every negative comment with the death threats and comments like Drascilla should have been aborted. It's sickening and maddening and Elicia and Deavan remain trash.

• Love 5

It must have been love at first sight for Deavan, when she found out that her new actor/musician boyfriend's IMDB page listed him as having acting credits in such esteemed works as "Boned," "Spa Night," "Fluid," and "Mango Sticky Rice."

Edited by mmal
  • LOL 17

Apparently, Deavan posted to Twitter that the haters successfully ruined her and she's quitting. She then deleted the post. With the exception of the death threats and comments about the kids should have been aborted, I cannot feel sorry for her that people see her in the way they do and she was expecting to be seen as a victim. Jihoon has been lying since the beginning and if the opportunity for the show didn't exist, she wouldn't have made the decision to marry him. She is the creator of her issues but wants to play victim and gets pissed that no one buys her shit.

Another message from Jihoon, which I think came after the video I'm posting next.

This is 13 minutes and I didn't listen to it:

• Love 2

Elicia has been posting on Reddit and arguing with everyone who says anything negative about Deavan. She accidentally referred to herself in first person on one of her rants. The woman is nutso, which is known by anyone who follows her social media, and some of the Redditors had a field day responding to her stupidity. Since she claims that people are just making things up because TLC has her as the villain this season, people started posting proof. The following video is one of those posts, and I'll post the link and comment under it: 

It's 35 minutes, I didn't listen to it, and it is NSFW due to language.

The Reddit post won't embed so I'm cutting and pasting it below. Also, apparently the comments on the video and on Reddit have many people saying they never had the issues she is saying, especially the African Americans she keeps referring to in the video:

She says every time she goes into a store they look at her like she’s going to steal something. And they look at her kids like they’re infected with some disease.

But America does sooo much for Korea. They helped fight the Korean War and shit. (So they should be thankful for all Americans)

She hates living in Korea. It’s not benefiting her in any way bc She’s still working. she moved there to be a stay at home mom. Is this hurting jihoons feelings? She doesn’t “give a FUCK”. She pays all the bills and jihoon doesn’t contribute. She does “everything.” (Just one month earlier she went on live to say her financial responsibility was the food. Didn’t mention a single other expense.) *that live is on the same YouTube channel.

She can’t get her teeth fixed there. She needs a root canal and has an abscess that she keeps popping bc no one will help her. (One month earlier she said no one wants to do the root canal without removing the cap (or crown?). She wants the root canal without removing it bc it’s expensive.)

She thinks her botched lip injections were done on purpose. She can’t sue the dr bc she’s a foreigner and white and she’ll lose bc of those two reasons.

Also says she’s going to America in March for “work.” How many different excuses has she given for going to America during the pandemic?! Private family matter, a “Horrible reason”, work, no big deal

This is honestly so full of great material. You all should watch it. One of her more entertaining rants. She’s calling commenters fucking morons and dipshits. It’s something else....

And deavan I know you’re here downvoting 😂😂 I’m just quoting you sweetie

PS. You are a koreaboo

Other comments:

• Or she's wearing that godawful makeup and Drascilla is running around screaming.

• Also her saying: "I know everything about Korea! My son is Korean, we learn about Korea for a month in school so I know what I'm talking about!" 😂😂😂 My god Deavan nooooo

• She’s probably getting dirty looks because she’s whipping that translating egg out to ask employees where the boxed mac and cheese is..................

• Its not racism. She is so disrespectful to their culture. 0 awareness of the social norms, dress and expectations. She acts like she's better than everyone and everyone else is disgusting. Her face is in a constant pout and she's always bitching. Who wants to be around that!?

• Oh god, first of all, she and her daughter are both walking hot messes. But in regards to the whole store thing, for people who are not from Korea it can be very surprising experience. The store workers are focused on really excellent customer service and will follow customers around and keep pestering them about if they need something. Honestly she just sounds racist and wants to find any reason to complain about Korea, yet she continues dating Korean people. It doesn’t make sense to me. She’s just disgusting and fetishizes Koreans and picks what parts of them she likes and is willing to embrace. Everything else is offensive and strange to her because Korea isn’t the K-Pop wonderland that bows down to white people like she thought.

• This entire clip is downright racist against Koreans.

And let’s not forget

“You know koreans eat dog right?”

• I can almost guarantee that what she perceives as "racism" is actually just people hating her personally. I have only seen their season before last, but I have no doubt she picked up some racism from her mom that she isn't even aware of, but the Koreans she encounters everyday do.

• "I'm sick of the neighbors complaining. We don't make noise. It's just racist."

Minutes later... dog won't stop barking. She laughs at the idea that neighbors hear the dog barking.

Wow. And THEN her racist rant begins. What a lying piece of shit.

RUN Jihoon, RUN.

• Oof as someone who lived in Korea for two years, the expat groups were full of people like this. Crying racism when someone gave them a dirty look on the subway or pushed past them at the grocery store. They’re the same people with the cognitive dissonance towards expats and immigrants in their home countries... or in her case, saying racism in America doesn’t exist because she personally hasn’t witnessed it 🥴🥴

• Or I think she gets looks because she looks different, it’s obvious but that’s not fucking racism and the fact that she says that is so ducked up and out of touch with reality, hopefully her kids don’t grow up to be like this and she’s so young! I’d understand it from her mom, but it’s so sad to see young people think like this

• I wasn't a fan of hers but she didn't help herself with this one. The quote about how she's going to hurt Jihoon's feelings and her response "I don't give a fuck." Not one mention about her kids (unless it's about how she fears for racism), just that Korea isn't benefiting her.

She sounds totally ignorant, repetitive, and here's a hint... don't go on LIVE when you're eating. It's gross.

• stomps cluelessly around South Korea with a stank expression and a shitty attitude, spouting nothing but English, flouting cultural norms, showing too much skin, and covered in big-assed tattoos

“I’m discriminated against because of my RACE!!!”

• I lived in Korea as a black woman and loved it...I also learned korean. Deavan is probably just not following Korean customs, social norms and being outright rude (learn a lil Korean before moving to Korea)... Koreans loveeee Americans when they have manners & try to speak korean. she’s probably just acting a fool.

• Half of the comments are saying that they didn’t experience racism in Korea.

She also talks about the neighbors complaining about noise. They had to live under a screaming and out of control Drascilla and she somehow turns it into a victim narrative.

I thought I posted those under a spoiler tag for length, but didn't and now they don't want to move. It's clearly racism causing me to be unable to make the site bend to my will.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2

Deaven is always running and hiding from some super dangerous person, it wasn't that long ago that she said she HAD TO go live in Korea because it was too dangerous for her in USA due to a crazy aunt who wanted to kidnap her and sell her into the sex slave business.

I think she needs to put down the crack pipe because she's paranoid as hell over everything and everyone.  🙄

rsz_screenshot_1405.jpg

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, Gobi said:

WTF is she talking about, and to whom?

She's talking about Jihoon, he's the newest person to put her in DANGER  🙄

At the top she refers to Taeyang as her "Little Guitarist"

Here's the first sentence translated: " I hate how everyone thinks I'm taking you (Taeyang) away from a certain someone (Jihoon) "

If you read the entire post substituting "certain someone" for Jihoon it makes a little more sense.... not much but a little.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

She deleted that post almost immediately because she was only receiving negative responses. She reposted with just the first sentence but still left the hastag #mixedbaby, for which she is also getting negative responses for treating her son as an accessory, not a human being.

Her new boyfriend's acting reel has been discovered by someone, but don't know who to credit for the find:

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Why does she have to write it to him? Can he read? Does he have a phone/computer? Deavan, he's a FREAKING BABY! Stop being such a drama queen. But now, getting to know her mother, I can see where she gets it from.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

What are the odds that "He did the most vile thing possible" is just Deavan-speak for him posting un-photoshopped and unfiltered images of her on social media?

Deavan and racism must stem from her mother. A redditor posted a screenshot of Elicia's alleged backup facebook account, where Elicia might've re-posted something about "The dehumanization of being white."

I'd also really like to know if Elicia also shared that "Goal of the Q in LGBTQ: Make everyone: 'One of Us!'" post. It's too bad that the top is cut off.

Edited by mmal
7 hours ago, Gobi said:

I can’t picture Jihoon being dangerous. To be dangerous, he would have to actually do something.

And he still would have to have time for his naps.  

Besides, if Deavan is in the U.S., and Jihoon is in Korea, he's not dropping by.   I wonder if she's trying to make a case so that Jihoon won't be given a visa?   

If she's talking about Druscilla's biological father, then he'll probably get at least supervised visitation when he gets out, if the courts agree. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

It sounded like she was talking about baby daddy number one.  If he physically abused her he could  be dangerous.  Jihoon is so meek and mild, even when upset.  And a breeze could knock him over.

Some of it seems to be about Jihoon, and some of it about someone else (baby daddy #1?).

Why would she have to hide from Jihoon? She’s in the US and he’s in Korea. Unless TLC pays the airfare, Jihoon isn’t coming here.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

It sounded like she was talking about baby daddy number one.  If he physically abused her he could  be dangerous.  Jihoon is so meek and mild, even when upset.  And a breeze could knock him over.

she gave away who she was talking about with the hashtags     #KoreanAmerican  #MixedBaby

Plus at the top of the message she says 'My Little Guitarist' and she had just posted a pic of Taeyang with a guitar labeled "My little Guitarist"

Taeyang is Korean American, a Mixed Baby and he's her Little Guitarist

She says people are attacking them and that's true,  Deaven and her Mom are being bullied and attacked nonstop over the way they treated Jihoon when Drascilla ran away.

No one is attacking them over hubby #1

• Love 3

I have some confusion over timelines here. 
‘first episode we see Daevon with a mask, panicked about the pandemic in South Korea. Most likely she wouldn’t have been able to travel back to the US by then.

arent there still international travel bans or is SK okay? Otherwise when did she break up with Jihoon, come back to Utah, and catch herself a soon to be new baby daddy?

2 minutes ago, Quof said:

US citizens have never been banned from returning to the US.

I thought they stopped travel from certain countries. Not being political, but it kinda defeats the purpose of stopping the virus if you still allow international travel at all. The virus doesn’t know anything about citizenship

Edited by Wanda
Added a thought
  • LOL 1

No, citizens cannot be prohibited from entry.  Flights from certain countries were curtailed, because there was no demand once their residents were prohibited from entry but there were always international flights into the US, carrying citizens and others (essential workers, etc) who were allowed to enter, as well as cargo. Those flights were filtered through a select number of airports with screening measures.  So it became harder for citizens to get home, but it was certainly doable.

4 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

she gave away who she was talking about with the hashtags     #KoreanAmerican  #MixedBaby

Plus at the top of the message she says 'My Little Guitarist' and she had just posted a pic of Taeyang with a guitar labeled "My little Guitarist"

Taeyang is Korean American, a Mixed Baby and he's her Little Guitarist

She says people are attacking them and that's true,  Deaven and her Mom are being bullied and attacked nonstop over the way they treated Jihoon when Drascilla ran away.

No one is attacking them over hubby #1

I watched her IG Live and she said it was Jihoon

People are very upset with that whole Dracilla situation and the way Deavens mom treated Jihoon, they've been getting death threats etc.

Which they should be used to since they're constantly in DANGER!!!

They're the biggest drama queens on the planet.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

For someone that was "currently hiding away because his lies have put us in danger," Deavan seemed to have had no problem announcing on social media that she was back in Los Angeles this past weekend to spend time with her new boyfriend again.

Move over Michael Jordan. Get out of the way Asuelu's mom. Deavan has declared her candidacy to be the new face of the "Fuck Them Kids" Meme.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11